+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: Granted (R)

...sleep all day. Senior Member Ainur's Avatar

Re: Granted (R)

This was so funny and great. I really liked the ending. Clark was very sweet. Lana couldn't talk, yay! and the ChLex was wonderful and sweet. Great fic!

Fanfic Fanatic bob_is_strange91's Avatar

great fanfic! it's without a doubt one of the best i've ever read!

I just read this story and I really enjoyed it

I love how the wishes took place and the mute Lana was a benefit itself

Great story, love it!

Now, as much as I love your short stories, I have to admit a particular liking of the longer ones, this one especially. This is just too funny. I love the basic premise of the story and I love the way you develop it.

The way you wrote the characters seemed realistic, especially Lex. I can easily see him becoming obsessed with a woman he loved because it is in his nature. His thoughts about Pete and his death by fiery explosion that couldn’t be connected to him was the funniest part. I loved seeing Chloe’s malicious glee over her wish on Lana. So perfect. Clark was lost throughout the fic and Pete ecstatic. This would have been great as a real episode.

“But we get along,” Lex argued. “We’re both smart, attractive, have great banter…” This line right here…so perfect.

Overall, this has to be one of my favorites. Keep writing, we appreciate you.

txalb

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

great job bit of a twist ending but at least chloe and lex are together because they love one another they just needed a little push and i am glad that clark did that for them. lana and pete is just gross and i feel bad that pete had to go through with the whole kiss thing. ewwwwwwwwwwww! i like it that lana had no voice for a while it made everyone happy, and if clark told lana everything she is dumb enough to belive it was all a dream if someone told her that. i like lex being possive of chloe that was great and it was really funny when that women went up to chloe and wanted her to dance. i knew chloe could get anyone she wants male or female. i am just glad that chloe loves lex and he loves her in return. chlex forever!!!

very very cute story!!!

Mrs Dean Winchester Senior Member pipersmum's Avatar

I originally read this on your web page and I loved it then so I thought I would re-read it and review here. Yours were the first stories I ever read of Chlex. Who wouldn't love a story where Lana can't talk I must go and read all your stories again and leave reviews. Wish you would write something new as I just love your stories

I loved this fic, was great!! The Club scene was priceless and the ending was so sweet!! well written !!

Wish Chloe left w/GA&guys LEXNCHLOEROCK's Avatar

This is an awesome read! I loved it completely! Loved the whole Lex in love with Chloe and all jealous and sexy "You dance only with me." Then that chick hitting on Chloe was too good! lol Pete was so cool in this fic esp when he tells Clark Lana was looking for the FBI website! lol That was so funny! Even Pete telling Clark that Chloe is over her crush on him since Red-K Kal was great!
    I loved the ending where Lex and Chloe get together without the stone influencing their feelings. I thought Chloe would say something like "If you're going to love me Lex, it has to be completely you and not some alien stone controlling your feelings."
    Still not sure how Clark used the stone in the end but it was cool he was thinking of his friends. Awesome fic! Absolutely loved it!

rhetoricai
    Just a Guest!

Really cute, but I wish Clark hadn't been involved in their getting together at all. Good story, though!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information