Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: N-S Music Video Awards 2009

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: N-S Music Video Awards 2009

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    Julie, I was just having a look through and deciding what to vote for when I spotted an error.

In the Category 'Best Choice Of Music In Video', there are two videos by superag, one called Leave Out All The Rest and another called Reason To Be Missed - both are the same vid, just linked to two different sites.

Given the lyrics of the song used, I assume they are both supposed to be the same vid, just its been submitted by two people using different titles?
    Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Thanks, Ultra. Itīs been fixed.

I had already corrected the mistake in some categories, but I must have overlooked this one.
    Thanks for the heads up Ultra, and thanks lexie for fixing it so quickly
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Thanx, lexie, but just so you know, its correct on the nominees page now, but still wrong on the page where you vote... not that it matters, I suppose, because I guess you'll just combine the number of votes for the two names?

ETA: Additionally, She's Like The Wind is not listed in the Best Choice Of Music In Video voting list.

Sorry to keep finding errors...
    Last edited by Ultra; 21st October 2009 at 21:29.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Thanx, lexie, but just so you know, its correct on the nominees page now, but still wrong on the page where you vote... not that it matters, I suppose, because I guess you'll just combine the number of votes for the two names?
    Yes, Iīve already informed Julie about that because I noticed it myself. I suppose it must be a problem with the script or something.

ETA: Additionally, She's Like The Wind is not listed in the Best Choice Of Music In Video voting list.
    Again, I think weīre dealing with the same problem there. I canīt fix that; itīs up to Julie now.
    Last edited by lexie; 21st October 2009 at 21:41.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Sorry to keep finding errors...
    No need to apologize! It's great, well, not great, but good that you guys find errors and let me know so that I can fix them!

Yes, Iīve already informed Julie about that because I noticed it myself. I suppose it must be a problem with the script or something.

Again, I think weīre dealing with the same problem there. I canīt fix that; itīs up to Julie now.
    I'll take a look

Edit:

In the Category 'Best Choice Of Music In Video', there are two videos by superag, one called Leave Out All The Rest and another called Reason To Be Missed - both are the same vid, just linked to two different sites.
    There's a problem here, because on the two different sites they are called two different names, so I don't know which one is the correct name. Which is probably why it was nominated with two different names :/
    Last edited by Julie; 21st October 2009 at 22:10.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

12 hours (well, more like 11 hours and 56 minutes) left in the first voting period, so vote if you haven't! Voting closes midnight Oslo, Norway time! If you are unsure of what the time is in Norway you can visit the MVA website and scroll to the bottom of the page, there you can see a clock that will tell you the time in Norway right now.

I'm extending the first voting period for another two days! The new deadline is midnight Sunday October 25th!

Only 12 people have voted so far, come on guys, vote to get your favourites to the second and final voting period!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post

There's a problem here, because on the two different sites they are called two different names, so I don't know which one is the correct name. Which is probably why it was nominated with two different names :/
    The song is titled "Leave Out All the Rest" so that's probably the title of the video. I would just combine the votes for it and then link to one of the videos if it makes it to the next round.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    The song is titled "Leave Out All the Rest" so that's probably the title of the video. I would just combine the votes for it and then link to one of the videos if it makes it to the next round.
    Super gave the video different names depending on the site where she uploaded it. One of the links has been removed fromthe data base by me to keep only "Reason to be Missed" (the title she gave it on your website, Mindy). I believe both options still show when you see the list with the checkboxes, though.

Letīs hope people wake up and vote. This is the eternal feedback problem... in a different shape.
    Last edited by lexie; 24th October 2009 at 02:01.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Super gave the video different names depending on the site where she uploaded it. One of the links has been removed fromthe data base by me to keep only "Reason to be Missed" (the title she gave it on your website, Mindy). I believe both options still show when you see the list with the checkboxes, though.
    Both options appear on the poll because I wasn't sure which one was the correct one. And as it has two different names on two sites, then I guess it'll just have to have two options, as people might know it by a the other name, if I only list one of them.

Sorry for the delay, the final voting period is now open! Go to the NS Music Video Awards website, log in, and vote for your favourites! You can vote in this final round even if you’ve already voted in the first round!

This FINAL voting period will last from: October 27th until November 3rd. The winners will be announced as soon as possible after November 3rd.

Thread Information