Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: N-S Music Video Awards 2009

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: N-S Music Video Awards 2009

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    Just to let you know becky's 'Only Me' is on the Best Cut Video twice with only a slight difference in capitalization.
    Thanks for the heads up Mindy!

Guys, if you see any errors on the page, just a spelling error or a serious flaw in the nominee entries, just let me know, either via PM here or the contact form on the website!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Julie's Soul Sister

Ok I know it's totally too late, but maybe this could be useful for next year.. I thought perhaps it'd be cool to have Best humour video, best drama, best angst... I'm looking at some Chlex videos and some don't fit for the 'best video' or best 'cut', but they would be damn funny. Or has the best angst...

Anyway just a suggestion...

Damn I can tell you after months of not watching anything SV related, it almost hurt to see Chlex videos... lol

Quote Originally Posted by MelBee1985 View Post
    Ok I know it's totally too late, but maybe this could be useful for next year.. I thought perhaps it'd be cool to have Best humour video, best drama, best angst... I'm looking at some Chlex videos and some don't fit for the 'best video' or best 'cut', but they would be damn funny. Or has the best angst...

Anyway just a suggestion...

Damn I can tell you after months of not watching anything SV related, it almost hurt to see Chlex videos... lol
    It's a bit late to include it now yes, but totally for next time!

Once the nomination period is finished, it's going to be one hell of a movie night with awesome Chlex
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Only 5 days left in the nomination period guys, so if you haven't nominated your favourite videos yet, be sure to do so today!

Remember, you can nominate Chloe centric and Lex centric videos, and of course your favourite Chlex videos! They also don't have to be from N-S, you can nominate videos from all over the Internet!

A lot of nominees have been nominated, 128 to be exact! Have you started viewing and found some favourites yet?
    Last edited by Julie; 16th October 2009 at 00:27.

All righty! The nomination period is now closed, and we have a total of 128 nominees waiting for your votes! The first nomination period, which will determine the top 5 slate, will begin soon! Stay tuned for exactly when!

The voting period is now open! Be sure to log in on the NS MVA website to see the 'vote here' link!

The Best All-Over Music Video and Best Chloe Centric Video categories are skipped because:

1) Best All-Over Music Video will be up when the top five slate has been decided (otherwise there will be too many nominees in that ONE poll)

2) Best Chloe Centric Video had less than 5 nominees, so all nominees will go straight to round 2!

Don't forget to vote guys, the first voting period closes in two days (Oct. 23rd)!

Julie, I was just having a look through and deciding what to vote for when I spotted an error.

In the Category 'Best Choice Of Music In Video', there are two videos by superag, one called Leave Out All The Rest and another called Reason To Be Missed - both are the same vid, just linked to two different sites.

Given the lyrics of the song used, I assume they are both supposed to be the same vid, just its been submitted by two people using different titles?

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Thanks, Ultra. Itīs been fixed.

I had already corrected the mistake in some categories, but I must have overlooked this one.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Thread Information