• Story Seven

2 4.88%
  • Story Eight

4 9.76%
  • Story Nine

2 4.88%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #3 - "Kidnapped!" - August 2009 - Winner: lexie

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #3 - "Kidnapped!" - August 2009 - Winner: lexie

First, I love that there is now an entire sub-forum within the Fanfiction forum devoted to these wonderful monthly challenges.

Second, Congratulations Lexie!

Third, no offense to the winner, but man did I love Story #9 This part is particular:
    It wasn’t long before Lana was on her way over with two mugs in hand. She quickly set them down in front of them then proclaimed rather loudly “I’m sorry I’m such a pretentious bitch.”
    is pure gold

And lastly, thanks for everyone who voted for my fic, Story #5, The Reckoning.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #3 - "Kidnapped!" - August 2009 - Winner: lexie

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot View Post
    First, I love that there is now an entire sub-forum within the Fanfiction forum devoted to these wonderful monthly challenges.
    I´d like to boast a little here. The idea was mine, but we´ve got to thank the lady with the power for giving it the OK.

Second, Congratulations Lexie!
    Thank you, Kit.

Third, no offense to the winner, but man did I love Story #9 This part is particular: is pure gold
    While reading the fics and seeing so much Lana-banishing around- I don´t know why *ponders*- I thought "Kit´s going to like this."

And lastly, thanks for everyone who voted for my fic, Story #5, The Reckoning.
    Thanks for unveiling part of the mystery.
    Last edited by lexie; 10th September 2009 at 23:46.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

No charge for awesomeness

Congrat Lexie!!! Fabulous story again. See your muse *is* working. Rather well apparently

BTW Kit...#9 is mine...so, thanks...there is nothing like a good Lana bashing is there???

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot View Post
    Third, no offense to the winner, but man did I love Story #9 This part is particular: is pure gold
    Last edited by ChloeLovesLex; 11th September 2009 at 01:37.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    Congrat Lexie!!! Fabulous story again. See your muse *is* working. Rather well apparently
    Thanks for your congrats. And yes, she seems to be alert for the shorter stuff; I´ve got to kick her behind a little for the longer fics, though.

BTW Kit...#9 is mine...so, thanks...there is nothing like a good Lana bashing is there???
    This challenge seems to have stirred the Lana-hater in most of you. I, for my part, simply chose to ignore her- one of the best courses of actions to deal with someone who always wants to be the centre of the universe.
    Last edited by lexie; 11th September 2009 at 06:56.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information