+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #1 - "A Smallville Wedding" - June 2009 - Winner: kimbo

No charge for awesomeness

Re: Vote Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #1 - "A Smallville Wedding"

Ok, ok, I've deliberated until the end. From the very first day I had my favorite one picked out, but I honestly could not break the tie between every single other fiction. Argh! It's been grueling, but I finally had to give it up and just decide already.

My first choice is #9. This one literally had me laughing out loud at the computer and I don't do that often. Usually you just get an amused snicker out of me. That's what made it the obvious choice in this contest. I loved visualizing the moment of the phones having their own version of cyber sex and Lex and Chloe arguing about it as they do with everything.

My second choice is #10 This one was just too much fun to see unfold with one of Lex's marriages after another and Chloe's reaction to them. I loved how Lex came to anticipate her actions, accepted them as the norm, and then decided to have one of his own just knowing he would FINALLY be making the right choice this time around.

Excellent writing everyone. Thanks for the June entertainment.

Re: Vote Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #1 - "A Smallville Wedding"

Alright, everybody - voting is over!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in our first monthly fic challenge.

Writers - You are all sorts of wonderful wrapped in awesome. Thanks for the great stories.

Voters - Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your votes and making this contest worthwhile. You guys rock.

The votes will be counted and winners posted tomorrow. Also, the new challenge will be posted, so everyone keep an eye out for that. Who knows what will inspire you to write!

~Sarah~

Re: Winner Announced! Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #1 - "A Smallville Wedding"

Congratulations to the winner of the NS June Fanfic Challenge –

kimbo for story #10: Is Today Okay?

Yay!

July’s challenge can be found here:

Challenge #2

Kill Lana

oh wow! thanks! thanks to everyone who voted for me. I'm glad you all enjoyed it. It was some tough competition everyone's story was real great!

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Congratulations kimbo!
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Congrats Kimbo!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Way to go kimbo! Great story!

Most often found beating my head against the wall- in Michigan

Smile Re: Winner Announced! Monthly Fanfiction Challenge #1 - "A Smallville Wedding"

Congratulations Kimbo!

Congrats, kimbo and thanx to all my fellow writers for a great read

I think the most amusing part of all this for me is mine [Story #2] was the only fic not to get any votes! Hmm, must try harder next time, I guess
    Last edited by Ultra; 3rd July 2009 at 17:12.

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

LOL! Talk about slow. I missed the whole contest, and only came in to read the stories AFTER the winner had been announced. heh... next time I'll try to come in fast enough to out in a vote.

Congratulations, Kimbo!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information