+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friends And Nothing But (Completed) - PG13

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar

Friends And Nothing But (Completed) - PG13

Title: Friends And Nothing But

Author: Justin

Rating: G-PG13, doubt it will get any higher.

Spoilers: S1 and S2, just so I'm free to write.

Summary: Being Chloe's friend, what's Lex in for?

AN: I had no plans on doing another story this soon, but chlex just dragged me back in. Hopefully this is liked as much as my first.

Chapter I : The Books

As he did every Friday afternoon, Lex entered The Talon, and approached Lana. On each Friday, he would look over the expenses and profits for the week. Lex decided, as he always did, to sit next to Chloe with The Talon’s *Books*. Today Pete was along with her. When he sat, Pete stood up.

“Bye Chloe,” Pete headed out the door.

“He didn’t leave because of me did he?”

“I’m afraid so. He didn’t want to chip your front teeth,” Chloe drank her coffee.

Lex looked hurt, “I don’t know why he hates me. It was my father who bought the cream corn factory.”

“Gotcha,” Chloe laughed. “That’s three for three today. Pete had to help his dad with something.”

Lex looked relieved, “So who else did you torment today?”

“I tricked Lana into thinking I got her dress for tonight ruined, made Clark believe three of his teachers were furious at him, which was a real accomplishment if I do say so myself, and then there was you, which was the easiest.”

“Hey,” Lex knew she was kidding with him.

“So it’s again Friday huh,” Chloe pointed her eyes at the financial books. “Man time sure does fly. It feels like you did those a couple days ago.”

“Ya,” Lex opened up the books, and started to check over the numbers. “I’d have an account to do these, but this gives us more time to hang out.”

“As small as it is. Do you want a coffee?”

“Sure,” Lex pulled a calculator from his left, inside, jacket pocket.

Chloe took her empty cup up to the counter, and got Lana to refill it.

Chloe smiled, “Can you get cup for Lex.”

“Ya.”

“Do you know yet were Clark’s taking you?”
    “No, he’s still keeping it a secret,” Lana gave Chloe Lex’s coffee.

“Let’s hope he doesn’t bale on you again,” Chloe walked back over to her and Lex’s booth.

“Here you go,” Chloe placed Lex’s coffee infront of the books.

“I’d help ya, but as you know, my math isn’t always good.”

Lex looked up, “And you think mine is,” he smiled.

“Well it probably is then mine.”

“You’d be surprised. I’d sometimes pay off my teachers at Excelsior Prep, during finals,” Lex took a drink.

“Why didn’t you just study?”

Lex laughed, “Me, study, are you kidding? I had parties to be at, girls to make out with.”

“Ya I’m sure you did.”

“Talk to Clark about my escapades, you may find them amusing,” Lex went back to working on The Talon’s Books.

“Why don’t you tell me?”

“Because though’s stories are to embarrassing for me to repeat to a woman like yourself, but like I said, if you really want to know, ask Clark,” Lex put some numbers into the calculator.

“Ok I will,” Chloe left for the Kent Farm.

‘I did I have to bring that up. She’ll probably corner me with every thing I did back then.’

Lex looked out the window, to the sky, ‘Please god, give me strength.’

To Be Continued

AN1: I need some more time to think about the next chapter, or this one probably would of been longer.

I like it so far. I can't wait hear about all of Lex's little escapades.
    Update quick.

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :biggrin: im likein this one allready, hope that next chappys up soon!! cant wait to find out about the escapdes!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was great Justin. I can't wait until more.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Chapter II : What Can I Do?

An hour or so later...

Lex finished with the numbers look over, when Chloe stepped back into The Talon. She had her dredded smirk all over her face.

'Damn you Clark, you probably tolled her every single story, every detail. Some friend you are,' Lex thought.

"Come on, let out."

Chloe sat down infront of Lex, "Well, I expected some of what Clark tolled me, but man."

Lex just sat there quiet, 'Don't make it any worst, just let her talk.'

"So you really stood on top a piano, naked, pointing at your crotch, singing We Are The Champions?"

'Clark you bitch. You promised me on that story,' "Yes I did, but could you please keep it down," Lex looked to see if anyone was listening.

"And filled your father's car garage full of horse and cow shit?"

Lex laughed, "That was an assume sight. It was so bad that he just destroyed all his cars and the garage. He just wanted to forget it ever happened. Luckily I filmed and photographed the whole disgusting sight, and every year, on the anniversary of the famous shit wash, I send my father a copy of the film and photos. He destroys them every time, but I always do it, it really pisses him off. IS there anything else you want to bring up? The day I thought I was gay perhaps?"

Chloe's jaw just dropped, "What?"

'Fuck.'

"Never mind," Lex took the books back to Lana and headed out to his car.

Chloe followed him out. Before Lex took off, she quickly got into Lex's Mercedies.

"Now what did you say? I thought I heard you say the g word?"

Lex put his key into the ignition, "Close the door and buckle up."

Chloe did as he asked, and Lex then took off.

"If I tell you this, will you promise me you won't tell anyone?"

Chloe took a momment to think.

"Come on, what can I do to keep this between us?"

Chloe smiled, "Shopping."

'Isn't that always the answer.'

"Ok, it's a deal," Lex quickly shook Chloe's hand.

Lex continued on driving.

"Well."

'Oh ya,' Lex thought. "Well it happened..."

To Be Continued

AN: I know, I know, it's again short. I wanted to hear your guy's thoughts on how Lex thought he was gay. They'd be fun to read, before I say how it happened. :biggrin:

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :eyebrows: :glow: :hehe: damn but that was funny!!!! you soooooo better update this one soon, cuz it is just so good!!!! Lex thinking he was gay!! hahahahahhahahahahahahah!!!!! and the shit gararge!! CLASSIC!!!!!!!

Hmmmm, why would lex think he was gay? how about he woke up in a dress next to a couple of other guys also wearing dresses, and having been stoned and drunk for a long amount of time and still not to with it, lex, not quite remembering who he is, asumes he must be gay?

cant wait to find out the real reason!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! that was so funny... and i guess i'm never gonna listen We are the champions in the same way again. :hehe:
    but anyway i guess that lex is gonna find a way for clark to pay for that on, and Lex gay??? i really gonna wait for his explanation
    great chappy but you're right really short :chlexsign3:

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee. Love it! Can't wait to read about the day Lex thought he was gay. More soon please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    More please :biggrin:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    "The Day Lex Thought he was Gay" ...that would make an interesting title for a fic!!! :biggrin:

...hmmm, my thoughts on what happened?...ummm let's see...Lex found himself uncontrollably attracted to the new guy at school...who actually turned out to be a female reporter who'd gone undercover to reveal the truth about an all boy prep school for the rich and famous!!!

...umm maybe it's just as well that your the one writing the fic, I'l go now before I hurt myself! :blush:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information