+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bite Me (NC-17)

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 24, 09

Okay. I'm going to be a little cruel today. I only have one chapter. The next one will be up at the latest tomorrow! Thanks for reading!

Chapter 21

(Futuresex/Lovesound – Justin Timberlake)

Lex led Chloe into the middle of the crowded dance floor as the thumping rhythm of one song changed into the slow, sexy rhythm of another. Chloe was reminded of her dream – the sexy, dirty dancing dream. She instantly forgot about Leo, and although she struggled to remember Mancuso and why they were there, as soon as she started dancing with Lex everything but his presence fled from her mind. She was surprised by how great he moved. Then she remembered that he had been basically a bad ass club kid before he became the bad ass business man he was now.

He grabbed her hips and pressed her against him as they danced. They grinded to the beat and Chloe had a feeling if he held her just a little closer, the tension would be just right and she would come on his thigh, right there in the middle of the dance floor. He smelled so good and felt like heaven; she didn’t care if he made her come in front of everybody here because they didn’t matter.

Suddenly he turned her around and bent his head to whisper in her ear. She turned her head bringing her ear closer to his mouth and smiled. She would never forgive herself if she let that giggle that was in her throat out of her mouth.

“You wanted to know how you affect me?” He asked. His hands on her hips seemed to burn her through the soft satin of her dress. “I can’t think of anything else when I’m around you. Just you and what your skin would feel like under my hands… what you would feel like… inside.”

Chloe gasped as Lex pressed her firmly against him. She felt how much he wanted her pressed into the small of her back.

“I have a hard time keeping my hands off of you…” He said as his hands slid down her thighs to the hem of her dress. She raised her arms and wrapped them around his neck as they continued dancing.

Chloe was in heaven. But then something permeated her paradise. She smelled something that her foggy brain knew was important but it seemed to take forever to place.

Mancuso.

Chloe froze and her head snapped in the direction the faint odor was coming from. She didn’t see Mancuso, but she did see a pierced man staring at her from across the room. When she looked at him he glanced away, trying to look innocent.

Yeah right. Dumb-ass thought he could get away with that?

(Prelude 12/21 - AFI)

Without turning to talk to Lex, Chloe tugged his hand indicating for him to follow her. She marched through the thick crowd, easily pushing dancers aside. She didn’t hear there curses or even Lex calling out to her. All she heard was the blood rushing in ears and the need to get her hands on this guy who reeked of Peter. The guy looked back at where Chloe had been and was startled to find that she was no longer there. She watched as his eyes flicked across the dance floor trying to find her. When his eyes finally locked with hers, he bolted and she ran after him, pushing anybody in her way to the ground.

Chloe followed him to the very back of the club and through a mirrored door by the bar. The door shut briefly behind the guy and Chloe caught a glimpse of herself. She looked feral. She opened the door just in time to see the guy disappearing through an exit into an ally behind the club. She ran through the dark hall and knocked back a couple of girls coming out of the bathroom; grabbing the door handle, she tore open the door. She did it with such force that the handle broke a hole into the wall behind it.

Chloe jumped into the seemingly empty ally and looked around. Though the ally was dark, she could see through all the shadows. Night vision. Cool. She saw rats crawling around through the filth and garbage; their eyes glowing when they looked her way. Unfortunately, the rat that she was looking for was not among them.

Lex burst through the door and out into the ally behind her.

“Chloe…”

His voice seemed to be cut off abruptly and she whirled around to face him.

Lex was being held at knife point by the pierced man. Lex held up his hands in front of him. He did not look scared. He looked pissed. The knife was held tightly across his throat and the villain, who was a foot shorter than Lex, peaked out from behind his arm.

“What are you gonna do, girlie? Back off or I’ll give your boyfriend an ear to ear grin.” He shouted, hiding behind Lex’s body.

Mother Fucker.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 25, 09

NOOOO!!! You can't stop there. I want more...
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 25, 09

Oh, what an evil place to leave your post!! I can't wait for Chloe to go werewolf on that stupid guys ass!! How dare he threaten Lex!! Chloe is so going to get him!! Hopefully Lex will be able to stop her from killing!! Who knows how much her werewolf self would like it!! I hope you can come back quickly and post more!! Please!!

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! What the-- you can't--

Please update? Please? Can fics have pheromones? 'Cause your's smells like a bitch in heat. I am so addicted to this fic. (BTW, that whole thing seems better from my POV, so if it comes off as creepy, sorry!)

This is such a well-written fic. The plot and character development is perfect, and I just can't get enough. And the tension? I have never read such an intense fic, that maintains tension without building too much, or resolving it too quickly; your name should be Goldilocks, 'cause you've found the balance that is just right.

Thank you so so so so much!
    WW

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 24, 09

AWWW MAN! Where the rest of the chapters go?????? This is freaking awesome and I love it. Cutting it off like that, it's just cruel. I suppose I'll cope but you know anytime now would be fine.

Thanks
    Nimmie

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Omg that chapter was so short. I guess I'm spoiled from the other chapters. Can't wait for more.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Okay, so that was really cruel of me. But thanks for all the lovely comments. It makes my day! Anyhoo... you're probably not going to like me much after I leave you hanging this time either...

Chapter 22

(Maneater – Nelly Furtado)

Was he serious?

“Are you serious?” Chloe spat. This guy looked like an effeminate Sid Vicious wannabe and he was holding LEX at knifepoint?

Before Chloe knew what she was doing, her hand shot out impossibly fast and grabbed the knife out of the pierced man’s hand. She threw it on the ground and shoved an astonished Lex aside. The man tried to run, but he wasn’t nearly agile as he thought he was. Chloe grabbed him by the neck and brutally slammed him into the brick wall by the door. He was struggling and seemed unable to breathe and she looked down. She was holding him off the ground, using as little effort as she would lifting a laptop. Which really would have been more impressive if he had any muscle mass. She quickly dropped him on his feet and loosened her grip so that he could breathe, without taking her hand off of his neck. She wanted him to talk, not to suffocate. That came later.

“Alright. We’re going to make this really easy.” She hissed, baring her teeth. “You threatened my friend. That pisses my off. So in order for me not to gut you right now, Princess, you need to answer my questions.”

“Bitch!” He spat, and Chloe tightened her grip on his throat, cutting off his air once again. Apparently he had a hearing problem because Chloe didn’t remember asking a question.

“You have no idea how true that is.” She said, again loosening her hand to allow him to breathe. “Now. How do you know Lucas Mancuso? And don’t lie to me and tell me you don’t. You reek of him.”

“Fuck you.”

“Fuck me? Fuck ME?” She yelled; her face barely an inch from his. “No. Fuck you.”

Chloe leaned in and grabbed the gold hoop in his left ear with her teeth and ripped it out. The man screamed as she spit the ring out, wiping the blood from her lips. She backed away, her heart pounding, both from the enormity of what she had just done and the coppery taste of blood on her tongue. She felt powerful. It was as if an electric current was running through her body. It was giving her quite the little thrill.

“Now.” She pouted, her hands on her hips. “Please answer my questions, or things are going to get a bit ugly.”

Chloe glanced at Lex. He was staring at her, open mouthed, with a look of worship on his face. He was probably getting a real kick out of this. She sighed and looked back at the villain, who was clutching his ear and crying. Blood had run down his neck and onto the white wife-beater he was wearing. He smelled intoxicating: blood and fear. She had to keep telling herself that he was not, in fact, a meal. It didn’t make her want to take a chunk out of him any less, though; she was hungry. She was a hunter…

“I know him, okay! I know him! He’s my friend. We hung out here a lot.”

“And?” Chloe asked; unimpressed with the information he had given. She wanted more. She wanted it all.

“And, I know about his secret. He told me once after we’d had a few beers. He told me about you. About how the great Lex Luthor had tried to save you, but he killed you anyway. Showed me a picture of you, he was so impressed. He had taken it through a coffee shop window before he introduced himself to you, he said. That’s why I was staring at you in there. You’re supposed to be dead.”

“And?” Chloe gritted her teeth. So it wasn’t an accidental meeting after all. She had been chosen.

“And what? That’s all I know! I don’t even know how to contact him!”

“Where can we find him? You’ve obviously seen him in the last few days.” Lex said, stepping beside Chloe. He had his hands in his pants pockets and he looked very smug. Great. She was turning into his guard dog after all.

“Look, all I know is that he goes to a different club now. A sex club called Taboo. That’s all I know! I swear to God!” He cried; his ear looked like it had stopped its vicious blood flow.

Chloe nodded. Her arm shot out once more and her fist connected with his cheek. He slumped down, unconscious.

“Well. That was informative.” Chloe said, looking down at the pathetic fellow.

“Yes. Very.” Lex said, doing the same thing. “We should go now, Tiger. We don’t want to be caught here.”

Chloe grinned and they went back into the crowded and noisy club.

Chapter 23

(Mouth - BushX)

Chloe sat in the limo with Lex sitting across from her. She was eerily calm. It was like her senses of guilt, of fear, of remorse – they were being blocked by something in her brain. She couldn’t feel them. Was this how it was for Peter? Did he feel nothing when he killed those girls? When he killed me? She thought. Was she well on her way to becoming a killer already? This was still not enough to invoke fear in her heart. She met the thought with steely indifference. Hmph. Something wasn’t right here. The taste of that man’s blood was still sending shivers down her spine.

Chloe started needing the seat beside her thighs. She was still having trouble catching her breath. It was as if the fight – the taste of danger had awakened something inside her. Great. Not only did she not feel guilt – the danger had turned her on. Was she losing the part of herself that made her, well, her? Was her humanity going to be lost like Mancuso’s?

Lex was examining her from his seat. His expression was unreadable and as she returned his gaze, she wished he would say something – anything! Everyone else was so easy to read! Emotions flickered across Clark’s face every two seconds. But with Lex, he was so careful not to betray whatever he was thinking or feeling that it was impossible for her decipher his feelings. And frankly, it was pissing her off. She returned his gaze. He definitely wasn’t disgusted – not after that look in the ally. Disappointed? Not Lex. Clark would be, but not Lex. Why the hell was she comparing the two? It was like comparing tea and coffee. She bit her lip and realized that he could probably read the emotions flickering across her face as easily as a Dr. Seuss book. She lowered her eyes and broke his gaze.

And then she saw it.

Lex was bleeding. He had a small nick on his neck from the knife. A drop of blood was slowly working its way down his Adam’s apple toward the collar of his bruise colored shirt. Chloe sucked in a breath. And with it came the intoxicating aroma of blood. Not just any blood – Lex’s blood. How the hell didn’t she notice it before? She ran her eyes down the length of his body and noticed the outline of erection strained against his pants. Was it her actions in the ally or her pheromones? She didn’t know and she didn’t feel like asking at the moment. Her eyes traveled back to his neck and the dribble of dark red on his neck.

“Poor Lex…” She whispered as she slid off of her seat onto her knees. His eyebrows furrowed as he watched her.

Chloe’s gaze didn’t leave his neck and she moved her hand to her the hem of her dress. She cocked her head as she slowly clawed the satin material up her creamy thighs, her nails leaving faint red scratches on her fair skin. Lex’s lips parted slightly as he watched her movements. She slowly crawled across the short distance between them; like a hunter stalking her prey, and stopped when she was situated in between his legs.

Following her unwavering gaze, Lex brought his hand to his neck. Touching the warm wetness, he lowered his hand to look at his index and middle finger and seemed surprised to find blood on them. With his other hand, he reached into his pocket and took out a monogrammed white handkerchief. Before he was able to wipe the blood from his fingers, Chloe caught his hand and brought his fingers to her lips. Watching his face, she sucked both fingers into her mouth. She sighed at the coppery sweet taste of them.

Lex bit his bottom lip and observed her through glazed eyes. She leaned in close and climbed up his body to straddle his thighs.

“Poor Lex…” Chloe whispered again, her tongue passing over her plump lips.

She placed her right hand on his neck and pushed his head back onto the seat. She was aware of his pulse quickening and how his breathing now resembled panting.

“Chloe…” He said in a raspy, restrained voice. His Adam’s apple moved as he spoke and another droplet of blood squeezed through the small cut.

Her lips descended onto their target and she started kissing and lapping his wound. She moaned when his blood touched her tongue and unconsciously started working her hips against him as she kneaded his shoulders. Her hips, which had started at a slow pace, gradually worked faster the more excited she became. Lex moved his hands slowly up her thighs and onto her ass, pushing her closer to him.

Chloe started sucking at his cut and Lex grunted. He fisted her hair with one hand and pulled her head away; his other hand still pushing her hips into a harder rhythm. Chloe looked at him, savoring the sting of his actions, her eyes wild. His face was flushed and he was looking at her with undisguised lust. He held her in place and watched her as he moved his hand across her hip and onto her abdomen. He moved her panties aside and quickly found her wet clit with one experienced finger. Three strokes and Chloe screamed as her orgasm ripped itself through her body. It took her completely by surprise. She had never come that quickly in her life.

(Save Me From Myself – Christina Aguilera)

And with that, the door was open. Chloe felt her emotions opening back up to her. She felt guilt and horror about what she had done to that man. She finally felt that she was back in touch with reality, and the stark reality was she was straddling Lex while his limo driver (who had know doubt heard her scream) drove them back to the penthouse. What was it she said to herself about not raping her benefactor and when exactly had that gone out the window? Chloe shut her eyes tight and opened her mouth to apologize to Lex. She shouldn’t have taken advantage of him.

“No, Chlo, you don’t need to apologize. You haven’t offended me. You certainly did NOT take advantage of me, if that’s what you’re thinking…”

How the hell did he know that?

“You haven’t embarrassed yourself.” Lex continued, his voice startling her out of her thoughts. He sensed the shift in her. She opened her eyes and looked into his. His cheeks were flushed and he was smiling. “To tell you the truth, I’ve been dying for an opportunity like this since the day I met you and you first opened that pretty little mouth to argue with me.”

Chloe laughed softly. Plump tears started to run down her cheeks.

“I’ve been bad, Lex. I think I’m losing myself…” She whispered, her chin trembling.

Lex raised his unoccupied hand and stroked her cheek, admiring her.

“We all have a dark side, Chloe…” He said softly as he ran his fingers down her cheek to her trembling chin, compelling her to look at him. His finger started moving slightly against her clit and Chloe suddenly felt lightheaded. “It’s a part of you – of everybody. Your condition at the moment is making yours harder to control. I won’t let you lose yourself. You’re perfect the way you are – we wouldn’t want to change that now would we?”

Chloe smiled and placed her forehead gently against his.

“Thank you…” She whispered, barely audible. Her hips started moving against his hand and he added another finger.

“Please don’t feel bad about the way you act around me. You don’t need to…” He whispered.

Chloe nodded her head slightly, keeping her forehead on his. She noticed that his pulse had risen once again and he started to pant.

“God, Chloe, all I want to do is touch you…”

Had all the oxygen suddenly get sucked out of the limo? Because Chloe was having a difficult time catching her breath. She moved both her hands from his shoulders to his cheeks. She studied his flushed face for a moment. She felt a mysterious burning inside her chest – She loved him right now. She loved his words, the passion that he awakened in her. She loved how he had managed to make her feel better in two minutes flat. She leaned down and touched her lips to his. He immediately responded and took the lead. He kissed her expertly, lazily teasing her tongue with his until Chloe was breathless. The languid movements of his fingers brought her to the edge of heaven once more and she started whimpering; she wanted him inside her when she came again.

“Ahem.”

Chloe was startled by the voice that blared from the intercom.

“Yes.” Lex barked. He apparently did not like being interrupted.

Chloe smiled and rested her head on his shoulder; Lex’s fingers were still working her.

“Sir, we have arrived at the penthouse.”

“Thank you.”

Chloe reluctantly started to get up, but Lex pulled her in for one last kiss before they left the car.

Once they had straightened up, and Lex had made sure to place his jacket in front of his obvious erection, they were practically racing each other toward the elevator. Chloe was in first with Lex close behind. He jammed his key into the slot and pushed her against the wall just as the elevator doors shut. His mouth descended hungrily on hers and her hands found his erection, stroking his thick hardness through his pants. He ripped his lips away from hers and dropped his jacket on the floor.

“Do you have any idea how gorgeous you are?” He mumbled has he bent and kissed her neck. “Or what I’m going to do to you when we get in that apartment?”

She smiled and shuddered at the feeling of his lips on the sensitive skin. All too soon the elevator bell rang and signaled that the doors were opening. Lex and Chloe barely pulled themselves away from each other and stepped out into the hallway.

“Hi, Benny.” Chloe said amiably. Her voice came out low and husky. Oh well, by the knowing look on his face as he said hello back to her, he understood what was going on.

“Mr. Luthor?” Benny said as Lex attacked the doorknob with his key.

“Not now, Benny…” Lex said as her jerked the door open.

Chloe waved goodbye and followed him into the apartment. Lex grabbed her hand and shut the door. He was about to lead her into his rooms when a voice by the bar startled them both.

“Hello, Son, Ms. Sullivan. Am I interrupting anything?”

Mother Fucker! Talk about dark side. Chloe felt like she was about to commit murder. She felt Lex tense beside her. She had a feeling that he felt the same way, at the moment. Or always, considering who his father was.

“If you’ll excuse us, Ms. Sullivan. My son and I have some business to discuss.” Lionel said, not bothering to look at her. His eyes were set on Lex.

“Ahhhh, well, good night, Lex. Thank you for escorting me out tonight. I appreciate it.” She said politely, keeping her eyes on Lex’s face. He had his jaw clenched and was staring bullets at his father.

“Goodnight.”

Chloe furrowed her brow and made her way to her room to finish what Lex had started alone.

Sigh.

Chapter 24

(Smooth Criminal – Alien Ant Farm)

“JULIAN!”

Chloe was jerked out of sleep by a sharp cry. When she was fully awake she realized that she was out of bed. Either her reaction time had drastically improved or someone had slipped some crank in her water glass. She shivered as she made her way to the door; she was covered in a cold sweat. Was she having a nightmare? Had she actually heard someone scream or was it all in her head?

“JULIAN!”

It was Lex and the desperation and fear in his voice terrified her. That, she hadn’t imagined and she ripped open her door and ran toward Lex’s rooms. Making her way through the dark hall, she noticed that a dim light emanating from the living room. She then noticed once again how cold she was. She had run half way through the living room when a voice made her skid to a stop.

“Don’t bother.”

Startled, Chloe turned to see Lionel sitting calmly on the couch, sipping a drink and reading a book. Oh. That’s why it’s so cold in here.

“What?” Chloe asked impatiently. She wanted to see if Lex was okay, which didn’t seem such an unreasonable reaction considering he had just screamed bloody murder. Lionel finally raised his eyes from his book to look at her at her, a demeaning smirk on his face. She must have made a lovely spectacle, standing in front of Lionel in her Disney’s Cheshire cat pajamas with messy hair and bare feet.

“I said, don’t bother, Ms. Sullivan.” He repeated calmly.

Poof. The rest of Chloe’s patience had all of a sudden deserted her.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean, Lionel?” She snarled. The harshness of her words caused his head to jerk up and that goddamned smirk to fall from his face. Chloe felt a little satisfaction. She then shook her head in disgust. She was wasting time here with this asshole. She turned and began walk quickly toward Lex’s rooms.

“It’s only a nightmare, Ms. Sullivan. I think he’ll get over it.” He called to her.

She whipped around to face him.

“Well, since I am a caring human being, I’m going to check to see if your son is okay. You know. Like a not-evil person would do.” She growled.

“I think you should watch your mouth and remember who you are talking to. Maybe you should focus on more pressing things, such as the matter about the man you are looking for. This is our business, not yours. And if this ends up in that silly little high school paper of yours…”

“God, you are unbelievable. Don’t you care about your son? Because I happen to. And, unlike you, I wouldn’t willingly do something to hurt him. You’re a fucking monster, Mr. Luther.” She spat. That man got on her every nerve, but at the moment, she really wished her filter would come back. Spitting out everything in her brain that she hated about Lionel Luthor was not the best idea she ever had.

Lionel laughed.

“Whatever he is dreaming, Ms. Sullivan, you can guarantee he brought on himself.” He replied, almost jovially. “He’s not a knight in shining armor, young lady, but you’ll find that out soon enough. Granted, practically anybody would look like a saint to you now that you have been defiled by…”

Chloe didn’t let him finish his disgusting sentence. She marched over to his chair and slapped him across the face hard enough to leave a burning red outline of her hand across his cheek. He looked up at her, his expression reading partly outrage, partly astonishment. She turned and marched into the hall, beyond which lay Lex’s rooms. There was not another word from Lionel. She was pretty sure he was planning to put out a hit out on her. Maybe she should mention that to Lex. No need to complicate her life further.

(Ache – James Carrington)

Reaching out her hand to knock on the large double doors of the master bedroom, Chloe was startled when the doors quickly swung inward before she touched the carved wood. Her hand froze in mid-air and she looked wide eyed at Lex, who seemed just as surprised to see her. He was still wearing the pants that he had worn that evening, but his chest was bare and shone with sweat and Chloe had to force herself not to stare at his lean, muscular form. There was an awkward moment that they both just stared at each other.

Chloe broke the silence first.

“Lex… I heard…you… Are you okay?”

He sighed and closed his eyes and stepped back, indicating for her to come in. Chloe quickly stepped in and he shut the door behind her. He sighed again as he stepped around her and she followed him to the couch on the other side of the room. She was suddenly very nervous and she glanced toward the door once more before she sat down next to him. He had his elbows resting on his knees and he seemed to be gathering his thoughts before he spoke.

“What did you hear?”

“I heard you call out a name – Julian. You...you sounded… Listen, I just wanted to make sure you’re okay.” Chloe said softly, looking at him with worry on her face.

“It was a nightmare. It’s reoccurring. There’s really nothing to worry about.” He whispered, his head still hung low.

Well, if it was just a nightmare and then why wasn’t he kicking her out and going back to sleep? Had he discussed this nightmare with anyone but his father?

“Well, are you okay?”

Lex shrugged.

“Julian was my brother. He died when he was a baby.”

Chloe winced; she didn’t know about that. She studied him. He was slumped forward and staring at the burning fireplace. This was a far cry from the confident, fierce man that he showed the world. He looked defeated and terribly sad and her heart broke for him. She couldn’t believe that he was letting her see this side of him. She placed a hand on his back and he snapped out of his reverie and looked at her. He shook his head and straightened up.

“I’ve had the nightmare since it happened. I’m fine.”

“It’s okay to still grieve, Lex. I do for my mother. Just because time passes doesn’t mean the hurt goes away. You just learn to deal with it a little better.”

Lex nodded, looking into the fire. Chloe reached out and put a hand on his cheek and turned his head to look at her.

“I know this sounds cliché, but it does help to talk to a friend. You don’t have to carry this all by yourself. I’m a good listener when I shut up, Lex. One day, if you feel like talking, I’ll listen.” She said, smiling at him. Tears burned from behind her eyes.

“You might not want to hear what I have to tell. I’m not a good person, Chloe.” He replied in a choked whisper.

“We all have a dark side, Lex.” She said to him, repeating his words to her earlier in the day. “It’s a part of who you are. And you are a good person. Just because you’ve done bad things, doesn’t mean you can’t lead the rest of your life in a way you’d be proud of. The only person you’ve had to rely on most of your life is your father, and he’s just…a horrible travesty of a man. You are not him and people do believe in you. I believe in you.”

He started at her with a serious expression on his handsome face. He didn’t know how to respond to her words, she understood that. He’s not comfortable with intimacy. Something told her that Lionel was not constantly doling out hugs and kisses. She stood up and leaned down to give him a soft kiss on the forehead. She then turned and he watched her walk to the door. Before she left and turned back to him.

“Oh. Yeah. Speaking of your father, I kind of ran into him in the living room and let’s just say angry words were spoken and I may have assaulted him… a little bit. Completely deserved, by the way. Just a heads up. I don’t think he’s happy with me.” Chloe nodded and she was treated with a deep chuckle from the couch. She opened the door and stepped out in the hall.

Chloe snuck up to the entrance to the living room and peaked into the room. Thankfully, it was vacant and she was free to go to bed without further incident. She glanced at the clock as she headed to her room. It was 1:45 am.

Hopefully there would be no more nightmares tonight.

For either of them.

~~~~~

(Fever Dream – 300 Soundtrack)

Chloe dreamt of running. Impossibly fast. Sprinting over fallen logs and ancient trees in the wonderfully fragrant, wondrously endless forest; her powerful muscles stretching and catapulting her forward. The thrill of freedom, of power, exhilarated her. The wilderness was dark – the trees blocked most of the moon’s light. Still, she could see. She could see her way through the trees and the tiny, glowing eyes of little animals trying to avoid her; scurrying away in case she decided that they were easier prey. She snorted at them and continued on her way. She was delighted by the pursuit; and an easier capture did not appeal to her.

Chloe’s ears pricked up and she veered slightly to the left, following the deer desperately trying to flee from her. Her exhalation appearing as steam as she joyously leaped over a newly fallen tree. Landing perfectly on her front paws, she pushed on. Her prey was within her sight now – its hindquarters quivering with exertion. With an extra burst of speed, Chloe leapt. She landed on the back of her startled prey and brought it down.

Victory.

Lunch.

She could smell the coppery scent of its blood before her jaws descended onto the hapless creature’s neck, delivering the fatal wound. The deer went limp underneath her, and Chloe stretched her paws out on top of it, panting and licking the blood from her whiskered muzzle. When her breathing slowed she stood and, opening her monstrous jaws, she began to eat…

(Lux Aeterna – Requiem for a Dream Soundtrack)

Chloe sat straight up in bed, choking on an imaginary hunk of raw flesh. Her body trembled with both excitement and disgust. She dropped onto her back, secure in the knowledge that she, in fact, had not hunted and devoured a deer. That she was in her assigned room in the Luthor Penthouse. That there were no vast, endless forests anywhere near Metropolis. Still the dream clung to her consciousness, refusing to be forgotten and she was sickened by the fact that she could still smell blood.

“That’s it.” She said to herself. “When this is over, I’m becoming a vegetarian.”

Chloe was almost fully awake when she realized that the nagging scent of blood was not dissipating like dream-blood should. Reluctantly she un-snuggled herself and sat up on one shoulder to look around.

Nothing seemed to be of place. Windows closed. Door shut. In fact nothing was amiss except for a brightly colored package on her bureau. Chloe smiled. The first thought that popped into her head was that it must be from Lex. Just as quickly, the smile disappeared. No, if Lex had gotten her raw meat as a present, he would leave it in the fridge – not on her dresser. And the smell was definitely coming from the box. Nervousness started the spread its spindly arms throughout her chest. Something wasn’t right.

Chloe cautiously threw back her comforter and stepped out of bed. She padded toward the box, regarding it with suspicion. For the first time she noticed the low buzzing sound that emanated from it. Flies? Her lips started to tremble. The box was leaking and a little red river flowed from it to the end of the dresser where it dripped into a dark red puddle on the floor.

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong…

Tears welled up in Chloe’s eyes as she stopped in front of it. She knew she should call security, but she wasn’t sure that she could use her voice. Burning curiosity made her reach out her trembling hands. It made her lift up the lid.

Flies buzzed up toward her and she swept them away. She took a shaky breathe and looked in.

Chloe screamed and dropped the lid.

She screamed again as she backed away, tears running freely down her face.

She could still see the top of it from where she was standing. A head. A fucking human head; bloodied and cut.

And bald.

Lex.

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 26, 09

Poor Chloe!! I hope she's still dreaming!! I love the way she took care of the punk that tried to hurt Lex, but I'm scared for her because of the way she's loving blood!! Normal for a werewolf but not for Chloe!! Please keep Lex safe!! Can't wait for more!!

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Feb. 26, 09

NOOOOOOO!!!!!! YOU CAN NOT STOP THERE!! I DEMAND YOU TO UPDATE NOW!!!!! I refuse to believe that is LEX!!!!
    I love the smut in the limo and Chloe taking out that guy but the end. NOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by hfce; 26th February 2009 at 22:43.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Quote Originally Posted by jennyd13 View Post
    something wasn’t right.

Chloe cautiously threw back her comforter and stepped out of bed. She padded toward the box, regarding it with suspicion. For the first time she noticed the low buzzing sound that emanated from it. Flies? Her lips started to tremble. The box was leaking and a little red river flowed from it to the end of the dresser where it dripped into a dark red puddle on the floor.

Wrong. Wrong, wrong, wrong…

tears welled up in chloe’s eyes as she stopped in front of it. She knew she should call security, but she wasn’t sure that she could use her voice. Burning curiosity made her reach out her trembling hands. It made her lift up the lid.

Flies buzzed up toward her and she swept them away. She took a shaky breathe and looked in.

Chloe screamed and dropped the lid.

She screamed again as she backed away, tears running freely down her face.

She could still see the top of it from where she was standing. A head. A fucking human head; bloodied and cut.

And bald.

Lex.

what!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information