+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Bite Me (NC-17)

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Bite Me (NC-17)

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the happy ending!! When I saw that Peter was dead, I didn't think that Chloe would ever go back to normal!! Thank goodness Lex used his bullet on the creepy doctor!! I am so very, very happy that he died!! While I'm sad that this story is over, I hope you know how much I enjoyed reading it!! Hope you write another Chlex story soon!!

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Mar. 6, 09

Quote Originally Posted by JennyD13 View Post

“Better a late start than none at all.” He continued.

“Are you serious?” Chloe asked, her mouth open in surprise.

“Yes, Chlo…” He turned and started.

He was promptly interrupted by a flying Chloe. She jumped and swung her arms around him.

“That’s amazing, Lex!” she exclaimed, kissing him on the cheek. “Thank you so much!”

Lex bit his lip and looked at her.

“You honestly didn’t expect me to let you go, did you?” He asked. “I told you, I’m selfish.”

Chloe grinned.

“So…ah…you really need to get to work?” She asked, biting her lip.

Lex sighed and lowered his head to her hair.

“I really do…” He started, inhaling her. “But you smell so good.”

Chloe giggled and tightened her arms around his neck.

“Eat me good or generally good?” She asked, repeating his words from eons ago. Or was it just last week?

Lex grinned.

“Both.” He responded, gazing at her predatorily.

Chloe giggled as she felt his hands on her ass. He pushed and she jumped, wrapping her legs tightly around his slim waist. He kissed her deeply and made his way back down the hall toward his bedroom. When they were in, he slammed the door closed with his foot.

Work could wait.

The End

THANK YOU!!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: Bite Me (NC-17)

That was such a great ending. Loved it.

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Thanks again everybody for your lovely feedback! I'm so glad you enjoyed it!

Oh my gosh! I can't believe I miss a few days, and the fic is over. Now I'm sad. What will I look forward to on a regular basis?

*hint*notherfic*hint*

Well, it was fantastic. Beyond fantastic! It was so sweet, and perfect, and the scene between Lex and WerewolfChloe was the best. I just adore this story, and I am so sad to see it end!

Thank you so much!

WW

Wow! This fic was beyond incredible! The plot of werewolf!Chloe was just so awesome and original... It's usually werewolf!Lex, so it was a nice change that Chloe was the werewolf.

I loved how Chloe struggled with 'the monster within' and how Lex accepted and cared for her, and was never afraid of her, even when she was of herself. Their relationship in this fic was so well done, it wasn't rushed, and it was filled with lots of tension and oh so much passion. *sighs* it was also very romantic too. And the smut, *drools* it was so good--very hot!

The drama and suspense with Peter and creepy Sokoloff, was amazingly done... It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time reading it. The twist with Sokoloff being the original werewolf and that with him dead, Chloe was saved from her 'curse', was great. I totally didn't see that coming. Also I loved the ending with Lex killing him. That whole scene with Chloe changing and her begging Lex to just kill her was so emotional and just terrific.

This fic was thoroughly entertaning from beginning to end! The drama, smut, humor, romance--All of it was brilliantly written! I loved it all! Fantastic story!!

Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, originally from Newfoundland, Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by SVfan1286 View Post
    Wow! This fic was beyond incredible! The plot of werewolf!Chloe was just so awesome and original... It's usually werewolf!Lex, so it was a nice change that Chloe was the werewolf.

I loved how Chloe struggled with 'the monster within' and how Lex accepted and cared for her, and was never afraid of her, even when she was of herself. Their relationship in this fic was so well done, it wasn't rushed, and it was filled with lots of tension and oh so much passion. *sighs* it was also very romantic too. And the smut, *drools* it was so good--very hot!

The drama and suspense with Peter and creepy Sokoloff, was amazingly done... It had me on the edge of my seat the whole time reading it. The twist with Sokoloff being the original werewolf and that with him dead, Chloe was saved from her 'curse', was great. I totally didn't see that coming. Also I loved the ending with Lex killing him. That whole scene with Chloe changing and her begging Lex to just kill her was so emotional and just terrific.

This fic was thoroughly entertaning from beginning to end! The drama, smut, humor, romance--All of it was brilliantly written! I loved it all! Fantastic story!!
    Thank you so much!

NS Full Member

I only have one word:
    AWESOME!!!

NS Full Member

Re: Bite Me (NC-17) Updated: Mar. 6, 09

I just can say WOW. I read all the fic in one time. LOVE IT.

Members

hi! nice job, i really like it so far!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information