+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The Upper Hand (R) 1/31/10

Re: The Upper Hand (R) 12/31/2008

Wow!!! This is an amazing story!!!

No charge for awesomeness

Super you are doing a fantastic job continuing this story. I told you I liked it from the beginning. It's getting even better. Please continue when you have time. I need entertainment

Ok, ok, ok, I'll make a deal with you. Do another chapter this weekend and we'll write some HTC again on Monday night????

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

A wonderful update!

I love the idea of Chloe being a shrewd businesswoman, and making a new path in her life. And it would seem that Lex realizes what he has lost in losing Chloe's friendship.

I can't wait to see what happens next
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

*smacks self* Oh, sweetie, I thought I had reviewed the new chapter, but I forgot. I'm sorry! *hugs* I freaking LOVED it!! I hate that Lex was taken away by cops, but I love that he covered for her in helping him. I hope that Chloe does everything possible to get him out of there. Oh, and I almost fainted when I read that the picture was of the two of them....SQUEEE!!! Can't wait for a new one, sweetie!!

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

A/N - Thanks for the wonderful reviews. It's always interesting to know where people think this is going. In case you missed it, there are two vids for this now.

There are TWO videos (I recommend them in the order listed).

The Upper Hand Trailer by Ultra

The Upper Hand by Superag

Anyway...

Verdict – Chapter 4

Chloe sat at her desk on now the main floor of the Daily Planet and typed away at the story for the following day’s Planet issue. It wasn’t one of her juiciest pieces, but that would come later in the week. Still, it would be hard to beat the piece that finally lowered the boom on what was left of the Luthorcorp Company.

“What were you thinking?”

“Good morning Chloe. How was your night Chloe. Mine was good.” Chloe jested and rolled her eyes at her once best friend that she merely shared the newsroom with between his run in and outs.

Clark threw the morning edition down on the corner of her desk and stared at her. “You went to the mansion? After everything that he has done to us, to Lana, you went to his den. He’s dangerous; you should know that more than anyone.”

Chloe shook her head as she stopped typing knowing that she obviously was not going to get anything done without breaching the subject with him. Standing up, she walked over to the coffee stations and without purpose made Clark follow her. “I went to his place, yes. I saw that he had basically become the psychotic maniac that had obviously been under his skin since his last mental breakdown years ago. He didn’t hurt me, just scared me a little. Besides, I got a front page exclusive about the REAL downfall of Lex Luthor and a story he finally couldn’t kill. I made the call to the police. You should be congratulating me, not making a deal of it.”

“He’s still dangerous.”

Chloe stopped and eyed Clark. Even in his older, more mature state he still only saw things in shades of black and white. And although she saw Lex’s color slowly turning blacker than gray, the strange ‘thank you’ from him when he was arrested showed he either was playing one of his last cards or there was some hope. Still, her guard was up and it was better to keep an eye on the enemy from close by, at least in Lex’s case.

Softening her voice as she sat back down at her desk, she looked over at Clark who had pulled up a chair next to her. “I know what he did to you, me, Lana, everyone in that town was and is horrible. But I would rather keep an eye on him now seeing the situation he’s in. And he’s my story.”

“But he still has resources Chloe. He may be down but he’s not out.” Clark tried to remind her that he had once been cut off but that lasted only a few days.

Chloe held up her hand. “Yes, but I know for a fact that he is sitting on exactly $100000, and that will soon be an amount that disappears as well. Resources cost money whether its Lex Luthor paying or me. His attorney has already requested from his accountant the retainer fee for his trial with the IRS, which he will lose. His older accountant is going down with him but falling softer since he’s putting it on Lex, saying it was reallocated to those special projects we all loved.”

Clark gaped at the knowledge that Chloe had in her possession. He knew from her past investigations that she wasn’t making anything up because she only wrote the truth. “Clark, close your mouth. I’m a big girl now.”

Clark sighed as he tried once more to reason with the woman who had been his best friend. He wasn’t quite sure what happened, but the wheels fell off the relationship around the time Lex went after Lana. He suspected his pining and brooding had pushed Chloe away, not into someone else’s arms but just away. Getting up, he looked over his shoulder once more, “Just watch your back.”

Lex sat in the one of many cells in the county prison alone. He had been there before but under much different circumstances. Minor incidents, traffic issues that simply ended when enough money was thrown at the right crooked cop. People could always be bought and sold.

Four days had passed and not one person that wasn’t the press had asked to see him. It wasn’t unexpected although he hoped that Chloe would come by at least once if for no other reason than to badger him about being behind bars.

He looked in the very faint light at the clothes he wore now. They had taken everything from him, including the picture and his mother’s things. He thought of laughing thinking that the pants he wore and the shirt on his back were the only things he really owned anymore.

He lied down on the cot and stared up at the old walls of the building that dated from the 30’s. You could hear the two officers on duty discussing the football game from earlier in the evening as the night wore on. Lex replayed the events in his mind and came to the conclusion that Chloe had called the cops. He hadn’t expected any less. Regardless of her admission to him and subsequent ignoring of the statement, he knew she wasn’t one to roll over anymore.

Still, he wondered what her real life was like after his firing her from the Daily Planet. He knew that even at the time of the wedding, Lana and Chloe were not the bosom buddies from high school. Lana, at the time, was still the innocent one and Chloe had been through enough to make her grow up and away from everyone.

She had even decided to give up on Clark. Good girl, he thought. Clark had brought her down from where she belonged. Now, she essentially worked alone, but Lex knew there were other people in her background that he couldn’t put his finger on. She had become more resourceful since leaving the Planet as if his firing her made her more powerful. He wished he could take the credit.

Looking over at the small window, he realized that he had only dozed a couple of hours in between his analysis of the recent events with Chloe. He hadn’t even scratched the surface, wondering if her sudden confession to him had been just to save his ass. He didn’t care though. From the look she gave him when she retrieved him for the wedding, he knew something didn’t quite sit well with her as far as Lana was concerned. Until that moment, he was sure Lana was the issue. Now he wasn’t sure.

“Luthor, you have a hearing,” the guard called as Lex stepped away from the door and held his hands out. There was no reason to fight this one. He had nothing to fight with, excluding his wit and intellect, which would probably not get him very far.

The guard led him into the small courtroom where he saw Chloe in the front row opposite from him in the small public area. She didn’t smile, even blink in his direction. He watched as she made notes, probably on his dress and demeanor walking in. He stood in front of the judge and noticed his attorney walking in.

“I can’t pay you the normal retainer,” he whispered, hoping the rest of the courtroom wouldn’t hear him. His attorney simply patted him on the shoulder and entered the automatic plea of not guilty.

Interrupting his attorney, he tapped him on the shoulder and whispered a few words to him. “No Lex.” The judge watched the strange exchange he had never seen with Lex in front of him before. The man was usually so infallible and never spoke.

Chloe watched from the front row but not close enough, wishing she could hear what Lex could possibly be saying to his attorney. Nodding her head when she saw the attorney’s expression, she covered her mouth knowing the hole Lex chose to dig himself further in.

“Not guilty. I believe my client is under duress and that makes it harder for him to make informed decisions.” Lex rolled his eyes and sat down in the chair, completely unaware of the state’s evidence that immediately started to pile up. The state had six hours worth of testimony from firefighters, police officers, and pictures. Lex had nothing but his attorney calling the shots.

Chloe watched as the judge disappeared into the chambers. Lex turned and glanced at her as she gulped and held her composure. Putting her head back down, she could still feel his gaze on her as she wrote about the case.

Standing up to meet the judge as he walked back in, the judge waved everyone to sit down and looked over what amounted to another stack of records that had not been previously disclosed.

“Seems that while we have been in session, the IRS seized the garage full of cars and the remainder of some very rare and priceless artifacts from a fire proof location in your home. The proceedings for the tax evasion will be in Metropolis but you need not be present. However, the ruling here cannot be affected by this news. The evidence is clear cut, with multiple evidences of vandalism and arson. The verdict is guilty and I will rule in two weeks. You will remain in county until that day.” The gavel fell and Chloe eyed Lex turning toward her again.

She was all he had now. He hoped she at least still had the heart to visit him in prison. He smiled halfway at her as he was led back out of the courtroom and to the jail, this time in a simple gray jumpsuit.

Chloe sat speechless in the front seat as the other reporters noisily left the courtroom, talking on the their cellphones. She made her last couple of notes and wondered what kind of verdict was possible. He was Lex Luthor. Arson carried a stiff penalty, and she guessed the judge would give him the maximum sentence. Grabbing up her bag, she noticed his attorney looking at her as she disappeared out of the courtroom.

Chloe sat behind her desk and smiled at the piece of work that graced her screen that afternoon. ‘Lex Luthor To Burn’ she read for her title wondering if had been too dramatic for the Daily Planet’s tastes. She simply wanted a play on words for the arson verdict.

“Burns, huh?” Jimmy reached over and kissed her on the cheek before sitting at the chair by her desk. “Seems like a long time and coming for you to see him finally get exactly what he deserved.” He stopped and noticed the peculiar look on her face. “You okay?”

She wasn’t. She hadn’t quite put all the pieces together yet, but she knew that she had to do it. Having him sit in that state penitentiary was not her idea of retribution. She wanted something that he and his father had over her family for the longest time. She smiled shortly at Jimmy and reached over and brushed her lips to his. “I’m fine. It’s just a little overwhelming. All this time and this is all it took.”

She stood up and Jimmy followed her into the copy room to pick up the hard copy of the final draft. “Dinner tonight?”

“I would love to, but I have some other angles I need to set up for this story.” Chloe kissed him again and walked into the editor’s office. “Here’s the story. There’s more to come but that’ll keep the readers interested until the sentencing.”

The editor, Perry White, took over after the latest buyout snatched the paper from Chloe’s hand and skimmed over it. “I see you conveniently left out the fact you called the police to cover your ass for harboring a criminal. Although, I’m sure the police would not have charged you. You are going to stay on top of it? You seem to be intimately involved with this man.”

Chloe tried to ignore the flush feeling on her cheeks at her new boss’s suggestion of intimacy. Nothing had ever really happened, nothing she could qualify as intimate. “Certainly not in the way you might think. Anyway, I know him better than most.”

“Mr. Luthor, who has very fine tastes,” White joked as he ran his hand along the edges of the chair that Lex used to sit in. “Did not have quite the same sleaze investigating for him as I do. Now, I want to know what makes him tick now. His plans. You up to interviewing; he won’t talk for anyone else.”

Chloe halfway smiled and rolled her eyes. “An interview. I was going to hold off until the sentencing and catch him in the true environment, but if you want me to.”

“Yes, for Friday’s edition. We need to bring up our numbers for Friday, and that will do the ticket. Now off.” Perry waved her to the door.

Chloe sat down at her desk and eyed the newsroom, not seeing Jimmy in her sight. It was going to be an explanation of epic proportions for both he and Clark, especially Clark. She wasn’t quite sure if Jimmy would even speak to her after she told them what was being planned.

Friday came around and she stared at the small tablet in front of her in the musty room with only one other chair. The guard left her there to obtain Lex. She watched as the man that used to keep her guarded and then keep her on her guard walked differently as he stared at her through the bars as he passed.

Sitting down at the small table across from her, the guard waved to her to call when she was done. Chloe met his eyes in determination but couldn’t speak. “I asked for you three days ago,” Lex calmly stated as he stared at her across fidgeting with the pen in her hand.

She glared across the table at him. “There are other stories to write in this city Lex. I had things to do.”

“I’ve wanted to see you.”

Chloe swallowed. “Why?” She knew though.

Lex folded his hands in front of him and lifted the one side of his mouth as in some kind of simple smile. “You deserve the exclusive. You were the one that put me here.”

“You realize you are looking at prison time.” Chloe tried not to break the intense stare that Lex gave her. It was f he was trying to see past the cold exterior of her reporter’s face to find the words she had screamed at him days ago.

Lex nodded and sighed as if he was ready to take what he was handed. “I know; five years possible since I put you in harm’s way.” Chloe watched his chin slightly quiver like she hadn’t seen since he talked about Lana’s leaving. “Of course, you gave me no choice barging in.”

Chloe shook her head in disbelief. He was actually trying to make the situation all her fault. “Dying would have been too easy for you. Now, how about the interview.” Chloe flipped the tablet and began the run down of questions that Perry had given her in case she forgot what she was supposed to be asking about.

Chloe glanced over some the questions and rolled her eyes. Huffing, Lex watched the obvious disgust. “Not exactly the kind of interview you wanted to do? Let me think, Perry White wants the basics, and you want the real reason that everything happened the way it did.” Lex leaned further in and shook his head as he tried to reach for her hand across the table. “I think Mr. White should be interviewing you.”

Chloe leaned further back in the seat and stared across the small table. She could feel her flesh crawl partially from the obvious disgust with how well Lex knew her and the other for the searing look he gave her. Man of incredible flesh and a devil’s soul. Gaining her quick composure, she stared into his eyes and broke a smirk, “Your attorney just absconded with half of the remaining money in your personal account, leaving you little or nothing. Have a response?”

Lex sat up met her obvious stance with his own. “He is simply gaining his retainer for the IRS trial…”

“That you are bound to lose. How do you feel about seeing your personal accountant for the last seven years is testifying against you?” Lex hesitated and Chloe took the break in his composure as a weakness and continued. “Perhaps, could this accountant been placed in charge of your personal accounts as a plant for your father so many years ago?”

Lex balanced himself on his hands and squinted in Chloe’s direction as if he was counting the years. “Interesting thought, but as much as my father and I didn’t see eye to eye, I can hardly expect that he would have planned a setup like this. Besides my personal account had very little to do with business deals.”

“No, just the money your mother left you when she died,” Chloe quickly added in.

Lex stopped and stood up from the table and paced in front of Chloe. She knew that had hit a nerve. Staring at the floor, he nodded, “He wouldn’t be so underhanded to steal slowly from a teenager.”

“You weren’t a teenager. You were on the board and this is the same man that killed your grandparents, or did some of those beatings and shootings mar that memory again?” Lex turned to her last words hearing the bite in her words. She was obviously dredging up the past to remind him how he had changed.

Turning to her, he moved around to her side of the table as he heard the outside door unlatch and a guard moved in. Chloe looked around Lex’s body moving closer to her and eyed the guard. “He’s ok,” she reassured the guard as the man stepped back behind the door.

Standing up in front of him, her heels still brought her just lower than his eyes. “Hit a nerve?” she leaned on one foot, proud of herself.

Lex leaned in and brushed her hair out of the way, “Not the one you were hoping for,” he whispered and then watched her eyes as her stance stiffened with his fingers moving slightly down her arm before he moved away. Looking back in her direction, he shook his head. “You have an interesting theory though. Maybe you should investigate where Lana went, seeing as you still claim to have no idea. That could benefit both of us.”

“Ten million dollars is a lot of money for a little Smallville cheerleader to walk away with,” Chloe smarted back as she sat back down and pointed at the chair in from of her. “I have to leave in exactly ten minutes, and would like a few more points than a classified ad to write about.”

Lex sat as she not so subtly asked him to. “So, upon your release from prison, assuming the additional time in the white collar prison of I’m sure your choice, what are your plans?”

Chloe smirked with almost a smile on her face as Lex leaned back in the chair and threw his feet up on the table. She couldn’t tell if his demeanor was to keep her on edge or that he truly wondered where he would be at. Crossing his arms, he looked back at her and cocked his head to the side. “I know I’ll come back here to Metropolis. Pursue the money that rightfully belongs to me and start over.” Throwing his hands out, a smiled appeared on his face. “Luthors persevere.”

Chloe put her pad away and stood up, “Spoken like a true Luthor. I’m sure your father would be dutifully proud.” She paused before the door to the cell popped open. “Still wouldn’t say that those are the words that you wanted to hear though.”

“Chloe,” he calmly questioned her as she headed out the main door. Turning he had stood up but was held back by the guard from approaching the bars. “I already heard them from you.”

“See you in court Lex,” Chloe dropped without another facial expression. Lex watched the door behind her close and sighed and pinched his nose, realizing she wasn’t the little teenager he could scare anymore.

Chloe walked around the apartment in the Talon and eyed the remodeling that she was having done during the week while she was in Metropolis covering the trial. She had given in and stayed with Jimmy, not quite ready to have the conversation with him. Turning, she smiled at the slender gentleman that strolled in wearing the light leather jacket and smiling.

“This is really what you want?” the man asked as he looked around the room and checked out the new furnishings. Sitting down on the couch, he hopped a little. “Looking to cause a back ache?”

Chloe giggled as she pointed another worker in the direction of the bathroom and eyed the shower’s new piping. Everything had to be gone over with a fine tooth comb. Walking back into the kitchen, she shook her head. “You know, you look kind of jealous.”

The man turned around, pulling one of the drawers open. “Jealous. I know your tastes have always been a little on the wild side, but some of this ridiculous,” he laughed as he pulled out the stack of heavy plastic plates.

“Put it back,” Chloe argued playfully as she grabbed the handful back out of his hand and replaced them. “Is the outside set up?”

“Yeah, the mainframe is placed on the roof and the line into the apartment is set.” He hesitated and Chloe saw the look on his face. Even knowing the man only the last couple of years, she had learned to trust him almost more than Clark. Clark was still swimming in between the Lana pond and destiny. Right and wrong seemed to only revolve around whether it was good for him or not.

“Don’t give me that look. I get it from Clark.”

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders as she gave another set of orders to the workers bringing in more boxes. Smiling up at him, she slipped out of his arm and opened the boxes. “Good, in there.” She commented as she pointed to the far end of the place.

“Come on, I need to check on how the workers are doing downstairs.” She walked down the stairs, feeling him right behind her. She looked over her shoulder at his awe of the transformation of the Talon coffeeshop into a sandwich and juice bar was going.

“Looks great. And I take it you’ve got plans.”

Chloe smiled almost devilishly, “Yeah. Hey are you going to be there on Monday?”

Walking out the front door with her, she signed a couple sheets that another foreman handed her and looked back at the man leaning against the sleek car. “No,” he nodded. “I think I’ll just wait for your impressions in the Planet.” Leaning forward, the man hugged her and smiled. “Call me if you run into any problems.”

Chloe smiled and watched the man drive off in the car and then got in her car, leaving for Metropolis to try to explain herself to Jimmy, the one conversation she was trying desperately to avoid.

“You what?” Jimmy pushed her out of the kiss she was laying on his neck and stared at his fiancée as if she had lost her mind. Getting up from the couch in his little apartment, he nodded his head and backed away. “Are you sure you’re not possessed by some meteor freak that you picked up while remodeling the walls?”

Chloe rolled her eyes. She couldn’t really take too much of his childish behavior and didn’t understand the situation. Closing her eyes and rubbing her head, she tried to think of the words that could explain her thinking. “I want control over the situation. You weren’t there my whole childhood and I don’t expect for you to understand. But I’m not going to argue or fight with you over this.”

Jimmy watched her pick up her purse and head for the door. Stopping short of cutting off her path, he put his hand out on her arm. “Are you being careful? Do you understand the complications of this? Does Clark know?”

Chloe pulled out of his hand and glared at the man that she was still, for the moment, engaged to. She knew that Jimmy was in for the duration after all the other times he had forgiven her; she had him until…she couldn’t think about it right then. Rolling her eyes, she pulled the door open, “Yes, yes, and no.” Without hearing the last bit of what Jimmy was asking, she watched him stand in his apartment doorway as the elevator doors closed.

“All rise,” Chloe could barely hear the judge speak, her heartbeat thumping loudly in her ears. She sat at the far side of the courtroom from the yet again business dressed Lex Luthor stayed standing with his attorney.

Lex could feel the heat from her eyes on his back. Resisting the urge to turn, he glanced out of the corner of his eye to see her still staring expressionless. He slightly smirked to himself thinking her glazed emotionless look almost matched the one he had used with her every time they met the last couple of years.

“Counsels, approach the bench please.” Lex watched as his attorney walked away from the table and then Lex glanced back at Chloe as she raised her chin to him. Even with the power play in her face, the slight upturn of her lip looked hopeful.

He knew the interview had gone completely wrong and read the result in the Daily Planet. He might as well had committed murder in the way she painted him to the international press. Cold, heartless, selfish…those had been the words that reiterated in his mind when he laid in the dark. Prison time only meant he would have even more time to think about her and his fuck ups.

“There’s been a deal made,” his attorney leaned over and whispered into Lex’s ear as Lex looked at his attorney questioningly. “It’s a very good deal considering the number of times you have been in legal troubles.” Lex stood up for the judge, still not sure what his attorney had agreed to. He glanced once more back to Chloe, who pulled something out of her satchel and read over it as the judge began.

“Mr. Luthor, would you like to address the court before the sentence is read?”

Chloe eyed Lex’s body movement as he answered, seeing nothing but stiffness and his steel voice unwavering. “Ladies and gentlemen. I apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused the courts and the public. I was reckless and not in control as I should have been.”

Chloe closed her eyes as he finished the brief statement that would be printed in papers, including the Daily Planet. She sat completely still as the person behind her scribbled faster than a normal person. Afterwards, he leaned over in her direction, “Was that an apology?”

Glaring at Clark, she rolled her eyes and looked back in Lex’s direction as the legal jargon of the sentence was read first before the judge stopped.

“When this deal was brought to me soon after the verdict, I first was not going to consider it. After overseeing the quick yet extensive developments involved, I reconsidered with some minor adjustments. Be forewarned that any deviation from the sentence details laid out will immediately qualify you for the original sentence.

Therefore, for the sentence of arson of personal property, you are hereby sentenced to serve a term of no less than one year under house detention at 220 Main Street, Smallville Kansas, 35409. There you will be bound by a GPS ankle bracelet. You will be restricted to within 100 feet of the grounds 24 hours a day except for with an accompanying officer. You will report to the household landline phone during the random household checks. You may not possess alcohol, drugs, including caffeine, a cell phone, a computer, television, or fax machine.

You will maintain a job in the shop below the apartment and will work during the hours of 6 AM until 6 PM. Your pay will be handled through the state as part of your court debt. You will be accompanied by an officer to anger management classes on Monday, Alcoholics Anonymous on Tuesday, and to see a counselor on Tuesdays and Thursdays. A short list of visitors has been approved to the court and those visits will be allowed on Wednesdays and Fridays between 6 PM and 7 PM.

On weekends, you will be accompanied by an officer to a prison work site for at least 8 hours of the day. You will have unscheduled visits to check on your progress at least twice a week by an assignee of the court. This sentence can be extended or cancelled based on the verdict of your future court appearances.

Do you understand the sentence as I have read it?”

Lex stood stunned. Glancing back in Chloe’s direction, she cocked her head to the side and said nothing. Turning back to the judge, he nodded, still stunned. “Yes, your honor.”

“What did you do Chloe?” she heard behind her as Clark could barely get the words out of his mouth.

TBC

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Whoa, nelly!! I knew Chloe would interfer/help somehow, but you totally caught me off-guard with it. LOVE IT!!! It's even better than I thought it'd be, and I hope that this somehow gets the two of them to know each other again. Great update and can't wait for more!!

Btw, great videos! Have added them to my favorites.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Re: The Upper Hand (R) 1/5/09

This fic keeps getting better and better, super. House detention at The Talon- a real stroke of genius! I wonder what face Lex will make when he sees those plastic plates in the apartment. And Lex waiting on tables? Talk about revenge.

I´m loving this and I´ll be eagerly awaiting an update.

Great job!

PS: Loved both vids and, like Esther, had already included them amongst my favourites.
    Last edited by lexie; 6th January 2009 at 05:31.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

All I can say is wow. What is Chloe up to and how did she manage it?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow she done it now.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Brilliant plot Lex will be under Chloe's thumb- I'm sure this will be a bumpy path for Lex everyone and the shop will do a booming business cause everyone will want to come and rattle Lex's proverbial cage. It will be interesting to see what changes Lex may make in his life. Dagney

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information