View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with this year's Advent Calendar?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very satisfied

7 53.85%
  • Satisfied

4 30.77%
  • Neutral

2 15.38%
  • Dissatisfied

0 0%
  • Very Dissatisfied

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NS Advent Calendar 2008!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2008!

The first contest winner has been announced!

Congratulations Hope (hfce)! Your silver subscription has already been added to your account. Enjoy!

The new contest will be up tomorrow, so check out the site tomorrow and join in to get a chance at winning a FREE year of the silver subscription!

NS Full Member

Hm, I'm afraid I don't know what's going on over there :/ The only thing I can think of, is that there could be something with your browser and the usage of Javascript on the page. But even if you have that turned off in your browser, the page shouldn't fail. Just some functionality of it... Hm... >

Sometimes I think my muse just wants me to write when this happend. :: heehee ::

The story parts will be posted on the forums soon though. You won't be able to get the latest part when it's released, but you will be able to read it >

Awww---great. : ) And you know me---I've very patient---I can wait for the latest parts to come. Thanks for your help. : )

I've added the two avatars Letia84 made for this year's advent calendar to the avatar gallery here on NS Forums. You can choose them by going to you UserCP > Settings & Options > Edit Avatar. Then in the drop-down list find Advent Calendar 2008.

If you want to contribute with your artwork for the Advent Calendar, send me your stuff via PM!
    Last edited by Julie; 12th December 2008 at 18:25.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Yea! I'm using it.

I've added a little poll to this thread to get your opinion on this year's advent calendar if you don't mind Thanks in advance!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Tomorrow the final GOLD Christmas Eve contest will be up, so be sure to enter that one, even if you have won a previous silver contest!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

The final contest is up now you guys There's also plenty of icons just waiting to be drooled over

The final surprise is up! You can view it online at the NS News Press;

http://blog.naughty-seduction.net/20...-eve-surprise/

Happy holidays everyone!

Merry Christmas everyone!

The winner of the last contest will be revealed tomorrow, so if you're around and haven't sent in your answer, be sure to do so

This year's Advent Calendar is now finished, and the final contest winner has been announced. Congratulations Augustine86 for winning a free year of the gold subscription!

The fanfiction parts will be posted up here when skauble has time to, so that it'll be archived here as well

Just a small pimping, if you haven't checked it out already, go and take a look at the NS News Press. Clues and tidbits about upcoming surprises and tidbits about NS' history will be posted there
    Last edited by Julie; 25th December 2008 at 17:08.

Thread Information