+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NS Advent Calendar 2008 - Two Dozen and One Holiday Lies - Reviews/Feedback here!

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2008 - Two Dozen and One Holiday Lies - Reviews here!

Sharp witty Chloe have to admire her for speaking her mind to Lionel. No matter what his real motivations he has to have some respect for Chloe knowing her to be brave, smart, loyal and in love with his son. Dagney

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2008 - Two Dozen and One Holiday Lies - Reviews here!

Part 7a & 7B:

Oh my goodness this is getting scary. I think Chloe needs to step back on this one. I don't want her getting killed. Lex might as well work with her. At least he can keep an eye on her.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2008 - Two Dozen and One Holiday Lies - Reviews/Feedback here!

Sarah, I'm really liking the mystery elements you are bringing to this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Re: NS Advent Calendar 2008 - Two Dozen and One Holiday Lies - Reviews/Feedback here!

Part 8:

Oh my goodness that was so sweet! I am glad Chloe helped Lex out like that. It was kind of her. I can't wait to read the carriage ride.

Perhaps Lex needs to invest in a plexiglass vehicle thats bullet proof. I'm glad Chloe set Lex straight. Dagney

Just caught up on the last few chapters - this story continues to be sometimes beautiful and always awesome! I love that both and Chloe and Lex are determined to keep each other safe, whatever it takes. Its cool that Lionel is being nice but i really can't see it lasting, if it is indeed genuine in the first place... Anywho, loved the carriage ride, and love how Chloe saved Lex from looking like a fool at the Talon. Now can't wait to see what happens next - who the hell is shooting at our favourite couple?! We need to know and everything needs to be okay, which with a little luck it will be when I read more tomorrow May I also add that the new artwork by letia is gorgeous!

Part 9:

Oh no it was going so well. EEK!! I hope he saves her in time with no gun shot wounds. He has enough of those. I am glad they were able to talk before the guns went off. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

What?! Are you kidding? Getting shot at in a carriage is not exactly safe. People didn't survive them in the old west...hopefully Lex and Chloe fare better!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Sarah, I just love that you had Lex ordering the carriage for Lana just so he could get information from her and not as a way to try and win her over.

And while Clark and Lana are two of the most selfish people I have ever seen, I'm glad for their sel-absorption because we got some beautiful Chlex alone time

I liked that they were able to talk about their feelings, especially Chloe getting to tell Lex how hurt she felt at his rejection.

And good for Lex for grabbing Chloe and trying to protect her when that Sedan came driving up to them--YIKES!!

I hope the Chlex--and their driver--make it out of this ambush alive and well and unharmed
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Good greif but that was a marvellous chapter, skauble! As they always are, of course, but this was just so exciting with the car/carriage chase and all. I love that Chloe was trying to protect Lex as much as he was trying to protect her. I also loved that Chloe named Lex's men after reindeer - that was just too good! Excited for tomorrow's chapter already!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information