+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Changing the rules (PG)

Changing the rules (PG)

Title: Changing the rules
    Author: Santija
    Rating: PG (I dont remember how you rate anymore)
    Disclaimer: Not mine, just barrowing to play with!
    A/N: This is something I apperently wrote a while back, never posted it, but anyway it's just for some fun (and I got tired of studying)

~ * ~ * ~

Your hands clasp around mine, once I use to love when you did that, now all I want is to pull back in disgust. I don’t just yet, for some reason beyond my understanding I need to hear what you have to say, maybe perhaps because I loved you once.

You lift my hands up to your mouth and kiss my knuckles; I close my eyes and force the shiver down. I use to shiver in pleasure before, now I want to crawl out of my skin when your lips touch me. Funny how things can change so fast. How love can so wrong when you don’t pay any attention to it. And the things you assume will always be there suddenly disappear.
    You whisper against my skin, forgive me you say. I don’t hear it, but I know that’s what you said, that’s always what you say.

And every time, you think I do.

From your knelt down position in front of me you stare up at me, you look into my eyes. I wonder if you find it ironic, when you find they’re just as cold as yours. I guess you do, because I saw your lip twitch, yes I saw that second of weakness when you let your face slip.

I give you a look, the same look I give you every time, and you seem to breath a sigh of relief as unnoticed as possible, thinking I’ve forgiven you. I can’t help to think, are you really that stupid?

Your lock on my hands loosens and I slowly pull my hands back. You stand up straight and sort of smile down at me, like I’m a little child, patronizingly.

I smile back up at you, a full-blown smile, showing of that perfect set of teeth that has been polished and perfected for me, for you, for your perfect wife.

That sort of smile on your face dimmers down to your usual smirk, you place your hands in your pocket and angles your head.

Looking at her, she’s perfect isn’t she? On the outside she shines so bright, but she’s not me,

I’m dead on the inside.

With my smile perfectly on my face I slowly stand up, in front of you. Did you know I use to feel shy when standing in front of you? Yes I guess you knew, you know everything about me, well you used to anyway. Now it’s the other way around, I know everything about you my dear.

Everything.

And I think, yes I think it’s time to change the rules.

NS Full Member

Re: Changing the rules (PG)

nice and dark. loved it.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was sad.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Sad and depressing... Nicely written!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information