+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cleansing Ritual, R

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Cleansing Ritual, R

Cleansing Ritual
    R/ Angst

Disclaimer: Smallville, the characters therein, and all affiliated copyrighted materials are owned by the WB. This is a work of fanfiction not intended for profit or infringement, only for the pleasure of fans of the series.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

Spoilers: Good question. Up to season 7-ish, but AU.

A/N: Not much to say, this came to me, I wrote it, it was supposed to be a drabble. But it's too long and possibly evil and violence and there's bad language. Be warned.

"You needed an enemy," she told him, circling the chair. "Your father stopped fighting you, and you felt alone like you'd never felt before."

Chloe dabbed at the blood running toward Lex's eyes, sadly amused at how every fight he'd ever had in Smallville ended in head injury. She touched his chin and his burning eyes came up quickly.

"You tried to make Clark into a bad guy but it didn't work. He's good. He's naive and selfish sometimes. I love him anyway. So do you. He's not equipped to go against you."

He leaned his face away and she let him, going back to tending his cuts. He hissed as she pressed down on the deepest one to staunch it.

"He loves you," she told him. "He loves me. He loves everybody. He never could have destroyed you. You were only getting half of what you needed."

Chloe stood back, looked him over tenderly, and pulled a chair up to sit next to him.

"I don't have time for theoretical psychology from a failed journalist, Chloe," he sneered. "You're not part of my life anymore. You were a lever to use against him."

She smiled bitterly. "I'm not Lana. I know when I'm being used. I allow it. You used me on Lionel, then Clark, then Lionel, then Jimmy. You wasted me just like Clark did. I thought you were the one with foresight."

She crossed her legs and sat back as if for a casual chat over coffee. His eyes went to her skirt hiking up slightly and a laugh burst from her mouth. "You're just . . . Damn you, Lex. I loved you. I could thwart you. I could destroy you and I could save you," she told him. "But you decided to try to make Lana into a version of me."

Her purse was down by her chair and Chloe picked it up, idly searching inside.

"Lana failed you. She didn't understand her obligations. If she was going to betray you she should have gone all the way with it. War makes you feel safe, and peace makes you suffer. And then she just took money. I, at least, would have tried to kill you in our bed," she said, her tone chiding. "She wasn't Luthor material, but I am."

She had upgraded from her stun gun, and the shiny sig sauer in her lap was polished like a piece of jewelry. It responded smoothly as Chloe flipped the safety off and cocked it.

"You're going to shoot me?" He tugged on the chains holding him in the chair and found them as unforgiving as ever.

"I still love you, Lex," she whispered, her green eyes emotional. "I still want you to be happy. I forgive every shitty thing you've ever done. You're a Luthor. If I judged you by the standards of the world I'd have to make sure you lived out your life in a cell. I'm tired of watching you suffer. I'm tired of pretending I don't love you enough to make it stop."

She stood up and pushed her chair over, her purse spilling across the floor. Chloe tucked her hair behind her ears and bit her lip. "I want to kiss you, but I can't if you're going to try to take the gun. I have a plan how I want this to go and I don't want it ruined."

He nodded, silent and weighing his options. There were people looking for him, but he recognized they were at one of his abandoned labs. When looking for kidnapped Luthors his guards never started on company property.

"I've kissed you many times and I've never fought it before," he remarked abstractly. She tucked the gun in her skirt and came close.

"You have. You've also stripped me of my dream and left me for Lana."

He snickered under his breath.

"Talking about amateur psychology, you do realize everyone leaves you for Lana?"

Chloe nodded easily. "I date unworthy men. I should have fucked your father when he was sniffing around me, but then he got religion for a while and I found that creepy. Also, Jimmy left me for Clark's cousin, then crawled back."

She leaned toward him, her face serene and her eyes sparkling. Her tongue slipped over her mouth automatically. She tipped her nose to the side and fastened her lips over the split in his lip. Sucking hard, she got it bleeding freely, then thrust her tongue in to duel with his. Lex kissed back, openly and passionately. The gun was still in his mind but he didn't want to take it from her. He didn't want the moment with Chloe to end.

Her thumb touched his forehead, tracing down to his chin and letting go. Lex caught a final glimpse of her gentle smile as she stood clear, pointed the obscenely pretty gun in his face and pulled the trigger.

Chloe covered her tracks excellently, even if she was the only person alive to know it. She called the police. She wept. She destroyed the beautiful gun with regret. She sat on the floor and untied Lex's body, holding him in her lap as he grew colder and bloodier. She tried not to smile as the shocked paramedics tried to get the wounds under control.

His face was gentle and easy. He was somewhere else, finally free. And she decided in the ambulance that she rather wanted to find out what he'd do if he lived. The paramedics didn't stop her from touching him, and their yelling barely distracted her as she concentrated. She wanted him to keep the scar she had marked as her target above his left eye. It would remind him of her.

After they'd taken turns being dead for a few hours, Chloe sighed herself out AMA and went to visit his sick bed. The paramedics were being fussy, since they had seen how badly injured Lex was and couldn't explain anything. She presumed they were getting a lot of hard questions and trying to find some proof of the dead Lex Luthor they'd briefly possessed.

The hospital seemed to be drugging the hell out of him so he'd sleep and stop trying to get released. she went downstairs for a magazine and a coffee and sat by his bed for a while. He started twitching by the third hour and her tenth magazine. He opened his eyes just as she was about to break down and read a BMX journal.

"The gift shop here sucks, and you're a bastard, otherwise I'd have bought you something," she said sweetly. "I left you some pain and a big scar. I could have erased every scar you have, but I fucking hate you sometimes and I like having the ability to make you ugly on the outside."

He huffed into his oxygen mask and arched his eyebrow. "I'm gorgeous. Women fall over me trying to get a look," he stated firmly. "By the way, thanks for my concussion. You know how I love those."

She shrugged and picked up her stack of magazines, flipping pages.

"I raised you from the dead. Your headache is between you and your bottle of excedrin," she muttered, glancing at him. "And don't think you're putting me in a lab, either. I've fucked you many times in many ways, and only some of them have been sexual."

"I thought you had some kind of power to heal," Lex mused as he picked at his iv. "I didn't think it was Lazarus-worthy. I'm assuming I died."

She popped some gum in her mouth. "Only for a few minutes."

Chloe leaned forward, yanked out the iv, and watched blood stream down his fingers. Lex gave her a withering look.

"I was trying to avoid that," he said. "They'll keep me another day if they see me bleeding."

The blond rolled her eyes and put her hand over his. The minor glow as she sealed up the puncture warmed them both. He watched her cheeks turn pink and sighed as he felt better in his hand and his head.

"Fuck! I just cured your damn concussion, didn't I?" She sat back and crossed her arms. "I wanted you to feel crappy a while longer."

He was concealing the iv tubes under his blankets and peering out at the nurse's station slyly. "You know," he remarked, itching under his hospital gown. "We should get married. We already died together."

"I was going to give it a few days because I know you're stuck in here, but now I'm going to go recruit some people to wrest control of LuthorCorp from you. It's because you're stupid, if you were wondering at my motives. And I plan to recruit with my vagina. I'll call you to gloat."

She dropped the stack of magazines on his middle, kissed the entry wound on his forehead and walked out gracefully in her blood stained clothes and high heels. He hoped she'd kept that gun. He wanted to put it in a case over the mantle. It had sentimental value.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Cleansing Ritual, R, Oct. 15, 2008

This was a scarily amusing story nonky--great work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Most often found beating my head against the wall- in Michigan

Wow! That was completely awesome; I rarely have fun reading EvilChloe but that was utterly amazing. Love it!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was an intensely creepy, traumatizing fic, Nonky… I loved it!

I loved the beginning with Chloe pointing out some painful and cutting home truths to Lex… such as the fact that his whole enmity with Clark is just a pathetic attempt for him to find himself an enemy… ANY enemy, because he feels empty, isolated and lost without having an enemy to focus his attentions on. Ouch! That was a VERY sharp, cutting statement… and probably painful because there was a substantial amount of truth in it.

"He loves you," she told him. "He loves me. He loves everybody. He never could have destroyed you. You were only getting half of what you needed."
    I also loved Chloe’s assessment here that Lex’s enmity with Clark was all the more pitiful because, no matter what he did, Lex could NEVER shape Clark into the kind of challenging opponent that he wanted or needed. Clark was simply too darned NICE and simple to be a hated rival for a Luthor. LOL! Lex is probably feeling so humiliated knowing that he’s so transparent to Chloe.

She smiled bitterly. "I'm not Lana. I know when I'm being used. I allow it. You used me on Lionel, then Clark, then Lionel, then Jimmy. You wasted me just like Clark did. I thought you were the one with foresight."

She crossed her legs and sat back as if for a casual chat over coffee. His eyes went to her skirt hiking up slightly and a laugh burst from her mouth. "You're just . . . Damn you, Lex. I loved you. I could thwart you. I could destroy you and I could save you," she told him. "But you decided to try to make Lana into a version of me."
    Omigosh! That was BRILLIANT, Nonky! I loved this sharp, amazing, insightful assessment from Chloe. It’s wonderful seeing Chloe having such a true sense of her self-worth. She hasn’t allowed Lex to make her feel inferior or valueless because he ‘rejected’ her. She KNOWS that Lex didn’t reject her… he escaped from her with his tails between his legs because he found her too damned frightening as a partner, opponent and challenger.

LOL! I loved Chloe’s contempt as she told Lex how pathetic he is for trying to turn Lana into a partner and mate for himself. It IS pretty pitiful, isn’t it? LOL!

"You're going to shoot me?" He tugged on the chains holding him in the chair and found them as unforgiving as ever.

"I still love you, Lex," she whispered, her green eyes emotional. "I still want you to be happy. I forgive every shitty thing you've ever done. You're a Luthor. If I judged you by the standards of the world I'd have to make sure you lived out your life in a cell. I'm tired of watching you suffer. I'm tired of pretending I don't love you enough to make it stop."
    woah! Chloe is freakishly scary in this little fic-let. I thought Lex was an intimidating personality, but now I completely understand why he decided that discretion was the better part of valour when it comes to dealing with Chloe. Is Chloe seriously going to shoot Lex? If she’s not, she’s putting up one heck of a bluff here.

"Talking about amateur psychology, you do realize everyone leaves you for Lana?"

Chloe nodded easily. "I date unworthy men. I should have fucked your father when he was sniffing around me, but then he got religion for a while and I found that creepy. Also, Jimmy left me for Clark's cousin, then crawled back."
    LOL! It was fun to see how Lex was constantly trying to get under Chloe’s skin with nasty comments, but she kept on ignoring and dismissing every single comment as irrelevant. LOL! I’ll bet it’s frustrating the hell out of Lex to see how Chloe can claw deep with HER words, but he can’t even inflict a shallow wound with his! LOL! I think it’s the loss of the verbal battle that pains him more than the fact that he’s tied up and having his life threatened. Certainly he doesn’t seem concerned about insulting and offending a woman who is currently holding a very attractive gun to his beautiful head, LOL!

She leaned toward him, her face serene and her eyes sparkling. Her tongue slipped over her mouth automatically. She tipped her nose to the side and fastened her lips over the split in his lip. Sucking hard, she got it bleeding freely, then thrust her tongue in to duel with his. Lex kissed back, openly and passionately. The gun was still in his mind but he didn't want to take it from her. He didn't want the moment with Chloe to end.
    This was my favourite part! I loved the fact that Lex couldn’t even think about going for the gun because he was so completely enthralled with Chloe kissing him. It’s wonderful to note how a few moments of being able to kiss Chloe drives all thought out of Lex’s head… even the thought of self-preservation and survival.

Her thumb touched his forehead, tracing down to his chin and letting go. Lex caught a final glimpse of her gentle smile as she stood clear, pointed the obscenely pretty gun in his face and pulled the trigger.
    I actually jumped in shock at the suddenness of the shooting. It was perfect, Nonky. I loved the fact that Chloe took action so decisively and suddenly… without any second thoughts or wasted motions. And she was also incredible in the way she went about taking care of the evidence, and pretending that she had just stumbled across the body or something, LOL! That evil, EVIL woman! You’ve gotta love the way she’s so darned GOOD at anything she puts her mind to.

"The gift shop here sucks, and you're a bastard, otherwise I'd have bought you something," she said sweetly. "I left you some pain and a big scar. I could have erased every scar you have, but I fucking hate you sometimes and I like having the ability to make you ugly on the outside."

He huffed into his oxygen mask and arched his eyebrow. "I'm gorgeous. Women fall over me trying to get a look," he stated firmly. "By the way, thanks for my concussion. You know how I love those."
    I was surprised as well as slightly bemused by the way that Chloe decided ‘on a whim to bring Lex back from the dead on his way to the morgue at the hospital. Is she going to be playing this game often after this? Kill Lex, and then perhaps bring him back so she can continue to play with him? LOL!

I did like how she made a point of not healing him completely… only enough to ensure his survival and eventual recovery. She wants to see him in pain after his much deserved murder, LOL!

And I burst out laughing at Lex’s wry, pompous tone as he told Chloe that he KNOWS he’s still irresistibly sexy, no matter what manners of scars she manages to mark him with. ROTFLMAO! I LOVE how you captured his smug, self-assured sense of total arrogance here, Nonky! ROTFLMAO!

"Fuck! I just cured your damn concussion, didn't I?" She sat back and crossed her arms. "I wanted you to feel crappy a while longer."
    heh… is Chloe really going to pretend that she healed him by accident and not actually because she really couldn’t stand to see him in pain, LOL!

He was concealing the iv tubes under his blankets and peering out at the nurse's station slyly. "You know," he remarked, itching under his hospital gown. "We should get married. We already died together."
    ROTFL! Sounds like the perfect marriage proposal to me. But you need to grovel some more, Lex. Chloe’s pissed off, and not even a humorously phrased by sincere proposal will be enough to woo her back.

"I was going to give it a few days because I know you're stuck in here, but now I'm going to go recruit some people to wrest control of LuthorCorp from you. It's because you're stupid, if you were wondering at my motives. And I plan to recruit with my vagina. I'll call you to gloat."
    ROTFLMAO! That was a perfect leaving line for Chloe. I’m taking over your company because you’re too stupid to deserve it… Oh, that’s PERFECT! LOL! And I can’t imagine anything better designed to enrage Lex than the thought of Chloe recruiting people with sexual enticements.

Of course, you know that he’s going to be begging to be one of her first recruitees. He won’t care of he gets the position of washroom attendant to her CEO, as long as she recruits him in that ‘special way’, LOL!

She dropped the stack of magazines on his middle, kissed the entry wound on his forehead and walked out gracefully in her blood stained clothes and high heels. He hoped she'd kept that gun. He wanted to put it in a case over the mantle. It had sentimental value.
    *awed voice* they both are IN-SANE! LOL! No wonder they’re a perfect match together, Nonky! ROTFLMAO!

This was an amazingly FUN chapter, Nonky! I don’t fully understand what inspired it, but I hope that this means you’re getting back into Chlex writing again? I’ve seriously missed your work on the forum.

Thanks for writing and posting! Best regards!

This is AAAAAAmazing!!!

Chloe surely is Lex's perfect opponent!

This is perfect!! They are both so twisted!!! I love it!!

This was a perfect short fic!!! I loved it, disturbing and awesome Thanks for sharing.

This fic was completely twisted, totally insane, and wonderfuly awesome! I *really* loved reading it. Evil-insane Chloe is just brilliant!

Great writing Nonky!!

ok. wow that was literally stunning. Once again I loved your fic. this is sassy smart and so wonderfully full of spirit.

Thanks again
    N

NS Full Member

Maddness, thou name is Chlex.

): )

very twisted, but it made me laugh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information