+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wake Up Call, NC-17, August 3, 08

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Wake Up Call, NC-17, August 3, 08

Wake Up Call Lex
    NC-17

Disclaimer: I don't own these two. I found them. They fell off the back of a truck.

Distribution: I have posted these stories and have control of them on this site. I don't want them to be posted anywhere else unless I'm the one posting them. Please take down my stories if you have them posted on another archive site. I understand I can't stop you from doing this but I hope by asking politely you'll respect my work and my wishes. If anyone has more comfort and convenience saving the text of a story to their own computer, I have no problem with that.

Spoilers: You'd have to look for them. Hard. It's nonsense.

A/N: Written last night and hastily posted. I have the attention span of a ferret on crystal meth lately.

Lex Luthor stretched as he rose from the bed, eager to start his day. He took a deep breath and lowered himself to the Berber rug to do push-ups. His back flexed easily into the practiced exercises and he felt a satisfying warming of his muscles.

He reached the count of thirty and sat back on his heels to look at the bed. Chloe had pulled all the blankets in and curled like a periwinkle. She looked at him blearily as he stood, and smiled at him. "Hi," she mumbled. "You took all your body heat."

He grinned. They had a running commentary on his early mornings and her need for coffee as a result. They also had an agreement that he was required to make up for the suffering he caused. "I'll get some coffee sent up."

She shook her head and blond strands floated up with static. "No," she countered, and patted the bed next to her. "Get back in here."

He pulled the blankets over her face and ignored her grumbles as he walked away. "You can't tell me what to do!"

She pushed the blankets off her face and scowled. "I SO can."

Lex's head tipped in casual agreement. He tossed her a robe and went into the bathroom to start the shower. While the water was heating up, he called the kitchen for coffee and bagels. Chloe stumbled in and turned off the shower water. She grabbed the phone from him.

"NO breakfast until 10 a.m.," she said grouchily.

His hand was gripped in both of hers and she towed him back to the bed. She yanked on his boxers rather unkindly and moaned when they wouldn't fall off immediately. "Strip," she ordered. "Hurry." Lex pushed them down and took the moment she turned to climb back under the blankets to escape to the bathroom. He locked the door and started the shower again.

Three massive thumps ravaged the door and he chuckled mildly. "Yes?"

Chloe's voice was genuinely irritated now. "Get out here and back in bed! Ten seconds!"

He turned off the shower and weighed his options. If he could work now he could take her out later, but Chloe wasn't much for traditional dinner dates. She liked cuddling more. She liked mid-morning sex best.

Lex looked down at himself and counted at least one body part voting for Chloe's plan. Then he thought about the appointment book sitting on his secretary's desk, chock full of important meetings he could make into money. Then he looked at the mirror and decided the side view was a second vote for Chloe's plan.

He opened the door and went out to find Chloe tapping her bare foot on the rug. She gestured to the bed and he went quietly to lie down flat. Her pulling on the blankets had made them sag off her side of the bed, so he reached to fix them. "Leave it alone," she whined. "Why are you being so mean today?"

His arms across his chest, Lex sat up and squinted at her. She didn't look sick but that didn't mean she was feeling well. Her legs moved closer together so his view of one of his favourite parts was obstructed. Chloe cupped her breasts and looked down sadly.

"Are you feeling okay," Lex asked. "I was teasing. You know I was teasing. We do this more mornings than not. You're not usually so prickly about things."

Her mouth dropped open before she crinkled her nose in disgust."Never mind. I don't want to talk. Let's just do this so I'm not delaying you from your busy day," she muttered. "I'm ready if you are." She climbed up, straddled his thighs and kissed him very briefly.

Lex cupped a hand between her legs and she slapped it down. "Chloe!? I'm just trying to -" She moved off him and sat on the bed for a second with her head down and her body tense. "Chloe?"

His second attempt to touch her made her straddle him the opposite way. Her hand steadied his erection and she sank onto him. He gasped as her wet pussy clenched and she had to push herself down harder to let him in.

“Chloe, I don't want to do this when you're mad at me,” he protested. His palms spread over her back and supported her as she wiggled around. She wasn't comfortable. Her legs were too twitchy already and she was breathing heavily. “Let me get you wetter at least.”

She shook her head and lifted her hips up slowly, exhaling. Her hands held on at his knees and she leaned forward wearily. “No. Don't touch me,” she whispered.

Baffled, Lex sat up and propped himself up on his arms. “Why not? I'm sorry I was teasing. I didn't mean it. Are you hurt?” She pushed her hips carefully down and his eyes shut. Lex made sure his body didn't move at all and sat up the rest of the way. He gripped her arms and leaned his face on her neck. “Chloe, I don't like this. Something's wrong. Tell me.”

She lifted up quickly and tried to thrust herself down the same way, but he stopped her. Chloe's right hand clawed at his leg and she dipped her head lower. Her usual proud posture was decidedly slumped and she was shaky.

“Nothing. Be quiet. Let me finish,” she said. Her tone was so brittle she sounded like her teeth were chattering.

Lex gave in to a surge of anger and let her rock down into deep penetration. Chloe hissed as their bodies slapped together sharply. He moved his arms around her and hugged her. “I'm sorry. I got mad. Let me fix it.”

She cowered slightly and let her hair fall over her face. The awful feeling in her stomach rose. His soft touches weren't helping. Lex's breath on her skin was overly hot and reminded her of the night before. She made herself keep moving and closed her eyes when it only felt worse. Lex was barely moving with her and she was convinced now she knew exactly what she'd heard and how he meant it. She moaned and twisted her arms around. He wouldn't let go.

“I can't breathe,” she whined.

If he was holding her tightly, Lex would have believed it, but he wasn't. “You're panicking. Chloe,” he pleaded. “Tell me what's wrong. I can make it better.”

She jerked in his arms and tried to grind on his cock, but he made a noise of irritation. “No. Stay still. I've had too many empty fucks and I won't let you be another one. Tell me.”

Her eyes welled up. She didn't intend to be one of his empty fucks. She didn't know how to do that.

She sobbed and he let her push his arms open. Chloe eased herself up. She needed to be off his cock and not feeling his chest warm on her back. She needed to get back to being by herself. Her sore body was still confused and aroused. She shrugged away from his help and crawled to the foot of the bed.

“I don't want to talk.”

Lex closed his eyes and willed himself calm. She had been panicking and then went icy calm. Her injured curl next to his feet made him feel horrible. “Just tell me what I did,” he asked.

He had been tired the night before and they went to bed without saying much. She had seemed fine. She cuddled to his side as he fell asleep, and told him not to fight closing his eyes. He remembered Chloe's voice and answering with vague mumbles that he was still awake. He hadn't heard everything she'd said, but she knew that. And she wasn't angry. This was hurt. He had hurt her in some way he didn't even remember. She lifted her face and looked at clock.

“You need to go to work.”

He pulled the blankets up to cover her, and sat next to her. “I need to be here.”

She stretched out and hauled a pillow under her head, eyes dull and damp. “Okay. I'm tired.” She fell asleep eventually and he lay down beside her.

When they woke up hours later, Chloe rolled to her back and spoke to the ceiling. “I told you I love you and you said something about not knowing what to do with me and how we're not going to make it.”

Lex almost startled at the statement. He didn't know what to do with Chloe – she knew that because he had to stop and ask for instructions often enough.

He cupped her miserable face gently and kissed her forehead. “Sweetheart, the first part is true. I've admitted it to you more than I'd like. That second part is ridiculous. I can't predict the future but it's my greatest hope we last as long as I live. I don't know what I was trying to say, but I know I meant something like that rather than an admission of defeat.”

Chloe licked her lips and sniffled. “Oh God, really?”

He nodded gently and shrugged. “I don't know what I said. I'm willing to call it nonsense. Would you like me to tell you what I would have said on a working brain,” Lex asked. She squirmed around and got her face far enough from his to look at him. Chloe nodded. “I love you very much and you've made me so happy. I know we're not ready for anything official but I'm planning the official stuff in the sap hemisphere of my brain. I'm excited for the day when I can boast at being the one person who is 60 per cent capable of predicting your next move. You might kill me – which I'm rather used to in dating – but with you I don't mind.”

She whimpered and plastered herself to his body, sobbing. Lex gathered her in and tried to decide if they were happy tears. He wasn't sure. They weren't the painfully repressed sobs from when she was hiding from him.

Chloe sighed and lolled her head back to smile meekly. “I love you, too,” she said. “And I'm sorry that I'll be killing you with my insanity. It's the gentler version of insane where I'll just freak out and get moody but I know it causes minor heart attacks. And I'm sorry I was mean to your cock and made us both sore.”

He kissed her salty cheek and nodded. “You're forgiven. You have to remember how to call me on what I say. Just because you don't report on me doesn't mean you can't accuse me of lying with every word. Let's practice, okay,” he asked. “You can never be too rich or too thin.”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “Wealth is a hassle for you every day, and I saw you eating power bars that week you skipped lunch every day. Besides, you're a breast man,” she countered.

Lex cupped her breast and squeezed lightly. “I AM a breast man. Thank you for reminding me. How about this; My other car is a wood-paneled station wagon.” She scoffed at that.

“Your other twelve cars are all ridiculous and have tiny interiors. You wouldn't even install wood paneling in the laundry room, let alone drive it around.”

He nodded with satisfaction and cuddled her. “You're very right.”

“Last one; why pay for silk when you can save on polyester?” She let out a gurgle of laughter and slapped his arm.

“You probably only know about polyester by reading about it, moron. You're incredibly spoiled.” Lex kissed her forehead.

“I am incredibly spoiled,” he agreed. “But my golf cozies are polyester. I looked at the labels.” Chloe pressed her face to the crook of his neck and mocked him endlessly.
    Last edited by nonky; 6th August 2008 at 19:36.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Wake Up Call, NC-17, August 3, 08

Wow what a way to wake up. I was just as confused as Lex. Chloe was crazy but I am glad they made up and made it clear. Lex loves you! Good job.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

ROTFL! It always amazes me to see the kind of work you can produce in the course of a single evening of hyperactive writing, Nonky, LOL! This was a FUN piece, and I enjoyed reading it.

I loved how it started with Lex playing such a childishly amusing game of tag and catch with Chloe. I really enjoyed how Chloe woke up in a sleepy wrath and forcefully grabbed Lex to drag him back to bed with her. And then I burst out laughing seeing him whipping back into the bathroom the moment she turned her back to get under the covers, ROTFL! That sneaky KID! He really enjoys these silly morning games, doesn’t he? It’s wonderful to see Lex Luthor taking pleasure in silly, immature games like this.

He turned off the shower and weighed his options. If he could work now he could take her out later, but Chloe wasn't much for traditional dinner dates. She liked cuddling more. She liked mid-morning sex best.

Lex looked down at himself and counted at least one body part voting for Chloe's plan. Then he thought about the appointment book sitting on his secretary's desk, chock full of important meetings he could make into money. Then he looked at the mirror and decided the side view was a second vote for Chloe's plan.
    LOL! Of course, Lex is not going to stand a chance of winning when his own body is on Chloe’s side. Even his intensely competitive instincts and his greedy, capitalistic nature cannot stand up against his libido, ROTFLAMO!

Heh… but then the sex started, and although I usually LOVE Nonky-smut, I sensed something was ‘off’ from the very beginning. And I highly approved of the fact that Lex ALSO felt something was wrong, and he refused to start humping and thrusting until he found out what had Chloe in such a bad mood. It was wonderful, Nonky… how you had Lex refusing sex with Chloe because there was something more important to focus on. It’s fantastic to see his priorities are screwed on right

“Chloe, I don't want to do this when you're mad at me,” he protested. His palms spread over her back and supported her as she wiggle around. She wasn't comfortable. Her legs were too twitchy already and she was breathing heavily. “Let me get you wetter at least.”

She shook her head and lifted her hips up slowly, exhaling. Her hands held on at his knees and she leaned forward wearily. “No. Don't touch me,” she whispered.

Baffled, Lex sat up and propped himself up on his arms. “Why not? I'm sorry I was teasing. I didn't mean it. Are you hurt?” She pushed her hips carefully down and his eyes shut. Lex made sure his body didn't move at all and sat up the rest of the way. He gripped her arms and leaned his face on her neck. “Chloe, I don't like this. Something's wrong. Tell me.”
    Did I mention how much I loved, LOVED Lex’s priorities? It was awesome seeing him refusing to ‘sit back and enjoy the sex’ while he could clearly see that Chloe wasn’t into it… no matter how much she was insisting that they get on with it. I really enjoyed seeing Lex genuinely distraught over Chloe’s condition, not understanding what was wrong, and trying so HARD to fix it. I didn’t know who to feel more sorry for… Chloe was obviously hurting over something, but poor Woobie-Lex was also so confused, bewildered, upset and trying make things ‘all better’.

Lex gave in to a surge of anger and let her rock down into deep penetration. Chloe hissed as their bodies slapped together sharply. He moved his arms around her and hugged her. “I'm sorry. I got mad. Let me fix it.”
    awww, I LOVE him! Look at him profusely apologising for giving into a moment of (warranted) irritation. Isn’t that the sweetest sight EVER?!?

If he was holding her tightly, Lex would have believed it, but he wasn't. “You're panicking. Chloe,” he pleaded. “Tell me what's wrong. I can make it better.”

She jerked in his arms and tried to grind on his cock, but he made a noise of irritation. “No. Stay still. I've had too many empty fucks and I won't let you be another one. Tell me.”

Her eyes welled up. She didn't intend to be one of his empty fucks. She didn't know how to do that.
    I was quite concerned about what was Chloe doing and thinking, but I was glad to see that there was still a way for Lex to reach her. There DOES exist a line that she won’t cross, even in that strange mood that she was in. And I liked that the line was the realization that she was taking all the joy, meaning and emotions out of this intimate connection because of her distanced behaviour. That’s a GOOD line to have with Lex Luthor.

Lex closed his eyes and willed himself calm. She had been panicking and then went icy calm. Her injured curl next to his feet made him feel horrible. “Just tell me what I did,” he asked.
    awww! Poor Lex! The only thing he wants to know is what he did wrong… so that he can set himself to fixing the mistake. It drives a guy crazy to not have a definite problem in front of him so that he can focus on ‘making it right’, but it must be particularly maddening for Lex to not know.

He had been tired the night before and they went to bed without saying much. She had seemed fine. She cuddled to his side as he fell asleep, and told him not to fight closing his eyes. He remembered Chloe's voice and answering with vague mumbles that he was still awake. He hadn't heard everything she'd said, but she knew that. And she wasn't angry. This was hurt. He had hurt her in some way he didn't even remember. She lifted her face and looked at clock.
    I liked that Lex had figured out this much from Chloe’s behaviour. That she wasn’t being mean, petulant or malicious… but that she was acting out her hurt… some kind of hurt that HE had unknowingly inflicted. LOL! I suspect that Lex would take on the blame for Chloe’s pain in a heartbeat, no matter what the true cause is, but this time, he happens to be right.

“You need to go to work.”

He pulled the blankets up to cover her, and sat next to her. “I need to be here.”
    Did I mention I love, LOVE his priorities!!!

When they woke up hours later, Chloe rolled to her back and spoke to the ceiling. “I told you I love you and you said something about not knowing what to do with me and how we're not going to make it.”
    Oh dear… so now we know what had Chloe freaking out and panicking from the moment she woke up this morning. Heck! She probably stayed awake for hours after Lex made that sleepy, careless, mumbled statement… staring wide-awake at the ceiling until she finally drifted off… only to be awoken to an empty bed, and Lex getting ready to sneak out and leave her for work. Poor girl!

Lex almost startled at the statement. He didn't know what to do with Chloe – she knew that because he had to stop and ask for instructions often enough.

He cupped her miserable face gently and kissed her forehead. “Sweetheart, the first part is true. I've admitted it to you more than I'd like. That second part is ridiculous. I can't predict the future but it's my greatest hope we last as long as I live. I don't know what I was trying to say, but I know I meant something like that rather than an admission of defeat.”
    I suspected that Chloe was over-reacting over some misunderstanding, and it was great to see Lex confirming that. LOL! And he did it in such a sweet, cute, adorable, self-depreciating kind of way too. I loved how he admitted that Chloe was always leaving him in a bewildered heap whenever she strode ahead in front of him, dragging him along by the… nose

He nodded gently and shrugged. “I don't know what I said. I'm willing to call it nonsense. Would you like me to tell you what I would have said on a working brain,” Lex asked. She squirmed around and got her face far enough from his to look at him. Chloe nodded. “I love you very much and you've made me so happy. I know we're not ready for anything official but I'm planning the official stuff in the sap hemisphere of my brain. I'm excited for the day when I can boast at being the one person who is 60 per cent capable of predicting your next move. You might kill me – which I'm rather used to in dating – but with you I don't mind.”
    awww…. Isn’t that the SWEETEST apology from a Lex, ever, Nonky? *runs and hides from all the other Lexes and Chloes who have begun to glare* erm… the sweetest that I can immediately recall?!

Chloe sighed and lolled her head back to smile meekly. “I love you, too,” she said. “And I'm sorry that I'll be killing you with my insanity. It's the gentler version of insane where I'll just freak out and get moody but I know it causes minor heart attacks. And I'm sorry I was mean to your cock and made us both sore.”
    LOL! And then Chloe gave her own sweet apology back to Lex. And this time, the man actually deserved a sincere ‘I’m sorry’, because he was actually the complete hapless innocent in this situation, LOL! awww, and Chloe apologised to his cock too… LOL! I’m sure it greatly appreciated the thought, ROTFL!

He kissed her salty cheek and nodded. “You're forgiven. You have to remember how to call me on what I say. Just because you don't report on me doesn't mean you can't accuse me of lying with every word. Let's practice, okay,” he asked. “You can never be too rich or too thin.”

Chloe rolled her eyes. “Wealth is a hassle for you every day, and I saw you eating power bars that week you skipped lunch every day. Besides, you're a breast man,” she countered.

Lex cupped her breast and squeezed lightly. “I AM a breast man. Thank you for reminding me. How about this; My other car is a wood-paneled station wagon.” She scoffed at that.

“Your other twelve cars are all ridiculous and have tiny interiors. You wouldn't even install wood paneling in the laundry room, let alone drive it around.”

He nodded with satisfaction and cuddled her. “You're very right.”

“Last one; why pay for silk when you can save on polyester?” She let out a gurgle of laughter and slapped his arm.

“You probably only know about polyester by reading about it, moron. You're incredibly spoiled.” Lex kissed her forehead.

“I am incredibly spoiled,” he agreed. “But my golf cozies are polyester. I looked at the labels.” Chloe pressed her face to the crook of his neck and mocked him endlessly.
    ROTFLMAO!
    Oh dear me! That was a hilarious ending, Nonky. I loved seeing Lex bringing Chloe back to good humour again in the most sure-fire way possible… by making himself a target for her mockery and derision. LOL! He knows that nothing makes Chloe happier than to mock him for making really stupid statements, and he presented her with such a sweet gift of ridiculous statement targets this morning. What a sweet, wonderful boyfriend! ROTFLMAO!

LOL! He was probably enthralled with the idea of owning a bit of polyester anywhere, and probably relished the feel of the cloth, indulging the inner-child that dreamed of running away from home and ‘making it’ as a pauper somewhere. LOL!

This was such a cute, sweet, heart-warming story, Nonky. Thanks for the treat. It was great fun!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Those two are just insane enough to belong together. Lex is right, Chloe is the only one who can call him on his shit, and he's the only one who keep up with her. Love the humorous and touching story.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very sexy way to wake up but i am glad that lex figured out what was wrong and they work it out. i was scared for chloe at first thinking she was going crazy or lex did something really wrong but everything is ok and i am so happy for them.

Awww, slightly crazy but mostly sweet.

-emms14

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

A little crazy but so sweet
    They are perfect for each other
    Malu

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Oh good, I thought that they were going to break up for a minute there. So happy that it all ended up together.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Lol... ... ... cute!
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information