+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (23rd Nov 2008)

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar

Re: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (22/06/08)

You really would think Chloe and Lex would know better than to drink anything local. Even if it's labeled natural. But hey, it leads to Chlex goodness so I can't complain too much.

and certainly lacking in too many other areas for him to have any serious interest in her.
    If only the show had had Lex take that approach/thought about Lana.

Red face Re: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (22/06/08)

I love this story is great so far

Members

quite interesting...
    please write more soon!

Hehe
    great start to a promising story!
    Can't wait to see what happens next!
    Come join the dark side. We have cookies.
    Yumm!
    Annnnnd Lex Luther!!!
    Double Yummmmmmmm!!

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    - Matt Frewer

A/N: Yeah, so, both the comedy and the sexy stuff are just as hard as I thought they would be to write, but I shall perservere, for the sake of you entertainment and so that eventually I learn this new skill! Thanx so much for all the encouraging comments, and sorry I couldn't update sooner - I'm so easily distracted by other fics and projects! Anywho, what do you think the chances are of the big boy scout walking away and letting the sex happen? Yeah, not a chance in hell...

Chapter 2

Clark was nothing short of shocked as he stared at the bizarre scene before him. Chloe was sat on the edge of the pool table, shirt almost completely unbuttoned and hanging off one side of her body exposing her underwear. Her legs were wrapped around the waist of Lex, who seemed to be attached to Chloe’s neck by the lips, causing the giggling and gasping coming from the blonde’s own mouth. With eyes shut and hands travelling to every possible inappropriate place as far as Clark could tell, the pair were entirely oblivious to his presence, and fast running through bases that Clark had only ever dreamt of getting to with Lana or any girl!

“Chloe!” Clark yelled her name when his subtle throat clearing and such failed miserably the first three times.

She seemed to notice he was there then, one eye opening up and then the other, though she made no particularly urgent move to cover herself or anything.

“Lex, stop it!” she told him with a giggle, “You’re embarrassing Clark!” she told him, completely brazen and unashamed as she and Lex finally disentangled themselves.

“Oh, hey Clark” Lex finally seemed to notice his friend was in the room, his presence having been completely ignored up to now, “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you come in”

“Well, I guess you were... distracted” his friend said awkwardly earning only a wicked smirk in response from Lex as Chloe hopped down off the pool table, pulling her shirt back around her body.

“I don’t remember calling you” she said with an almost annoyed frown, fastening buttons down her front.

“You didn’t” Clark confirmed, trying to ignore the fact that Lex’s hands had slid around Chloe’s waist pulling her back against him for reasons the farm boy would rather not get into, “I just, I thought I should come check you were okay, since it’s getting late and all...” he said, realising there was little point since his friend was only listening to whatever Lex was whispering in her ear.

The look on both their faces suggested it was something dirty he was saying and Clark thanked every possible greater power that he had control over his super-hearing - this was one thing he did not want to hear!
    God only knew what was going on here, and how Chloe and Lex had gotten to this point of closeness. The last Clark knew, Chloe was still kind of hung up on him, and Lex had more statuesque brunettes in his little black book than anyone else, so the little blonde in his arms really didn’t ought to be his type at all.

“Why do I feel like I’m missing a punch line?” he wondered aloud as the couple turned into each other and resumed kissing that was clearly going to head into something else if it wasn’t stopped fast, “Okay, guys, this isn’t a funny joke anymore” he said, walking over and grabbing Chloe’s wrist and pulling her away.

“Easy, Clark” she laughed lightly, eyes dancing with fun as she was pulled gently away from Lex and spun into Clark’s arms, not really by design but mostly because she just lost her balance, “Play your cards right, it could be your turn later” she said, eyebrow raised and a smirk on her lips worthy of the man she’d previously been kissing.

Said man was evidently not pleased at Chloe’s remark to Clark, his gaze turning steely as she glanced back at him.

“That better be a joke, Chloe” he said seriously, but she was clearly unphased by his attitude as she strolled on back over to him and put her hands on his chest.

“As if I’d want any other guy when I have you” she said, gazing up at him, “My big, bad, billionaire man” she said in suitably sultry fashion, as one arm crept up around his neck, the other hand sliding in a distinctly southerly directional as Lex forgot to be mad at her.

He pulled her roughly against him, crashing his lips against her own once again, the two of them apparently either forgetting they had an audience in the form of Clark, or just not caring that he was staring still.

The poor farm boy felt completely bemused by the way his friends were acting, though his mind got a little distracted from figuring out an explanation as he realised how far this was going to go if he didn’t stop it. The very last thing he needed to see was his two friends having sex and if the sound of zippers and fasteners being undone was anything to go by...

“Chloe!” he yelled, catching the attention of the blonde who looked entirely dazed by what had been happening a moment before, “We really have to leave” he said, turning his back as she disentangled herself from Lex to reveal he’d gotten a little further undressing her this time than the last.

“You’re not seriously going to leave with him?” Lex asked as she made light work of refastening everything he’d undone, “Stay with me, Chloe” he urged her, reaching out for her again, but she backed up a step.

“You know I would if I could” she assured him, but the look on her face told him she couldn’t or wouldn’t anyway, “but I’ll see you tomorrow, Lex, I promise” she said, planting a last long lingering kiss on his lips before turning to go, “Come on, Clark” she said, whacking him across the arm as she passed him, “You were in such a hurry to leave, let’s go” she told him.

The boy looked back over his shoulder at Lex who seemed to be shooting daggers from his eyes as he stared back. Forcing a small smile, the billionaire still looked somewhat fierce to Clark as he spoke.

“Take care of my girl, Clark” he said, a particular emphasis on the word ‘my’ that was almost scary, even though Clark knew he himself was invulnerable to anything Lex or anyone might try to do to him.

“Of course” he nodded once, before following Chloe out of the office.

Alone in the room, Lex immediately felt so very alone and lost without Chloe by his side. It was crazy, surely, to feel her loss so keenly, but then each and every time she came and went from his house, he realised he’d felt it a little more strongly. Now they’d gotten closer, it only increased his want, his need for her. She said she’d be back tomorrow and he wouldn’t doubt her word. Still, between then and now he would need to occupy his mind and body or he was going to go crazy just waiting for her return.

A little concentration was all that was required and he could smell her perfume, feel her touch, her lips on his... though it was a warm enough day outside, Lex suspected it wasn’t that causing him to overheat! In a bid to keep control he forced his mind to think of other things as he reached for the pick-hued bottle of water underneath the bar, popped off the cap, and took a long drink.

Clark was almost glad that Chloe had decided to pump up the volume of the radio in his truck, if only because it meant they didn’t have to talk. He honestly didn’t know what to say to her about the whole making out with Lex thing, though he knew he ought to say something.

Glancing between her and the road every two minutes as he tried to come up with something, anything that wouldn’t sound like an accusation or similar which only led to Chloe losing her temper.

“What, Clark?” she snapped, turning the radio down to almost nothing so they could talk, “Whatever it is you want to say would you please just spit it out because you’re driving me crazy right now” she told him, staring at him with a semi-angry look until he pulled the truck over to the side of the road and put it in park.

“Chloe, how long have you and Lex been...” he began as he turned to face her and realised he still didn’t know how to out this without embarrassing himself, “..dating?” he tried after a moments pause and wasn’t sure how to take it as Chloe bust up laughing.

“We’re not dating, Clark” she chuckled at the concept, causing Clark just a moments relief before she continued, “We just have this heat, y’know?” she smirked, the look far too dirty on the face of one that ought to be much more innocent to Clark’s mind.

“No, I don’t think I do know” he said awkwardly, “Chloe, you know Lex has been with a lot of women... I don’t know if, well, are you sure you know what you’re doing?” he said, pretty sure she didn’t, and yet his friends had proven time and again how smart they were, even smarter than Clark himself, surely they weren’t so dumb as to be doing this unless they were sure of themselves.

“God, Clark, would you grow up and join reality already?” Chloe rolled her eyes at his attitude, “Life is not a fairytale, and not all girls are pink princesses flitting off to France to find a new prince when the old one turns out to be a disappointment!” she snapped, clearly angry at having her relationship with Lex questioned, no matter what form it took.

The hurt on Clark’s face was obvious as she looked over at him, and immediately Chloe regretted her hasrh words.

“Clark, I’m sorry” she said sincerely, the first words and look Clark had seen from her this past hour that looked genuine, “I don’t know why I said that, I...”

“It’s okay” he smiled bravely, “Let’s just forget all this, go do something fun. Maybe a movie?” he suggested, putting the car into gear and setting off down the road towards town once again.

“Sounds good” Chloe agreed with a bright smile as she leant back in the passenger seat, a thought striking her, “But before we hit the movie theatre, could we stop off at the convenience store? I’m a little thirsty”

“Can’t we just get a soda at the movies?” Clark asked a little puzzled by her request and it showed on his face as he glanced from the road to Chloe and back.

“I’m really in a water kind of a mood” was her response as she stared straight ahead through the windshield, a smile creeping over her lips as she let her mind wander a while...

To Be Continued...

A/N2: Sorry its a short chapter again, I'll try to make the next one longer

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Hehe! I love them making Clark pretty much stand there and watch. He could have easily just left her there. But Clark knows in the back of his mind, he was just trying to get some live action hints because the videos over the internet were costing too much.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Love Potion No.9 [PG-13/R maybe] (29/06/08)

An awesome update!

I loved Clark's reaction to watching Chloe and Lex making out, but I'm just a little worried. Chloe's stopping to get her "special" water won't mean that she'll be kissing Clark next will it?

Can't wait to see what happens next
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I loved this update and Chlex making out was HOT!! I hope that special water only works for Lex otherwise Clark is in for a surprise.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I think it's great that were ignoring Clark. I wish Lex hadn't have let Chloe leave the mansion. Now Chlex will probably drink the entire water supply in the town. I hope Lex can't wait until tomorrow to see Chloe and seeks her out. I'm glad they appear to just want each other, scared me when she said Clark could have a turn.

I loved that Chloe and Lex were making out and completely ignoring Clark. Lol Of course he has to spoil it by making Chloe leave with him. I wonder if Chloe can stand being away from Lex for long? And if she drinks the water again, she won't be making out with Clark, will she? I hope not!

Fantastic chapter, I look forward to the next update!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information