Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vesuvius - One Shot *NC-17* 6/19/2008

Kill Lana

Vesuvius - One Shot *NC-17* 6/19/2008

Vesuvius 1/1 one shot
    Pairing: Chlex
    NC-17
    Category: au, humor, humor, smut
    Summary: After experimenting with a newly discovered form of meteorite (kryptonite), Lex discovers it has some interesting side effects.

This one goes out to Nonky and all of her Lexes.

“Increasing temperature level twenty degrees.”

Lex placed the goggles he held over his eyes and leaned closer to watch the procedure. “How much heat can you apply to the meteorite?”

“Well because of its sensitivity, we can only heat it to about one hundred degrees without destroying its minerals.” Dr. Copeland answered.

Lex nodded. “Do you know its effects yet?”

The doctor shook his head. “No we haven’t been able to test it yet. We were waiting for your go ahead.”

Lex nodded and stood up straight. “Start the tests. I want project Vesuvius ready to go by next wee-” He trailed off as an alarm was sounded. “What is that?”

Dr. Copeland leaned over before his eyes widened. He slowly began to step back toward the box that held the oxygen masks. He quickly keyed in the code, cursing to himself when it didn‘t open. “Someone must’ve reset the settings on the tempt machine!” He covered his lab jacket with his mouth. “Don’t breathe in.” He instructed.

It was really too late for all of that. Lex thought. The meteorite had already begun smoking and he had already breathed in a healthy dose of it. He covered his nose and mouth with his hand and stepped back, feeling suddenly light headed.

“Mr. Luthor?” Dr. Copeland said stepping forward, a gas mask in his hand.

Lex didn’t answer, only promptly fainted.

“Well everything appears normal physically.” The Doctor said as he put his things away.

Lex nodded as he buttoned up his shirt. “Is that all?” He asked.

The doctor sighed. “We’re going to run some tests on the blood we took from you. See if there were any effects from the gas you breathed in.”

Lex nodded, already knowing what negative affects some of these meteors have on humans. “When will I get the results back.”

“Two to three days.” The doctor answered. “Please be sure to contact me if you start to feel any different.”

Lex nodded, already reaching for his jacket. “Please tell Dr. Copeland to direct the clean up.” He said tiredly. “I’m going home.”

“Yes Sir.”

Chloe looked up from the stove as she heard the front door slam. She smiled and glanced down at the cook book. “Place the chopped up onions into the pot and stir.” She smiled and did as the book instructed. “That’s easy enough.”

“Chloe?”

She glanced up and smiled at Lex as he made his way into the kitchen. “Hey!” She said turning back to the stove to stir the onions. “I’ve decided to try and cook again. I was thinking you can be my guinea pig.”

Lex wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. “It’s not meatloaf again is it?”

She shook her head. “God no. Its Mexican Chili.”

“Heh.” He said, his hands squeezing her waist. “It smells edible.” He buried his face into her neck and inhaled.

“Well if it isn’t. We still have 911 on speed dial.” She placed the spoon down and reached for the chili powder. “How was work?” She asked.

Lex didn’t answer right away, too busy with kissing her neck. “Eventful.” He finally answered. His hands slid around her stomach and inched their way up to her chest. He gently squeezed. “Yours?”

“The same.” She tried to elbow him away from her. “I’m trying to cook here.”

Lex, suddenly feeling consumed to make love to his wife only shook his head. “Don’t care.” He muttered against her neck. He pulled her back against him so she could feel how much she was affecting him.

“Oh.” She said, surprised to feel his sudden hardness against her backside. “But dinner-”

Lex reached around her and snatched the spoon out of her hand. He switched the stove off and turned her around. “Fuck dinner.”

Chloe let herself be practically dragged out of the kitchen, a large grin on her face. “I love when you go all caveman on me.”

“Wow.” Chloe glanced down at Lex, unsurprised to see his chin, lips, and cheeks glistening with her release. “What’s gotten into you tonight?” She asked as he slowly crawled up her body.

Lex didn’t answer, just reached in for a kiss. He thrust his tongue against her own, wrapping his hands tight around her waist.

Chloe moaned into his mouth and wrapped her own arms around his neck and spread her legs wide as she felt the tip of his cock nudge her opening.

He thrust all the way inside of her, his balls slapped against her ass at the force of it. He caught her moan with his mouth as his hips thrust against her own with bruising force.

“Shit!” Chloe breathed. She knew they weren’t going to last long. She was fine with that. She was still incredibly wet and he was so hard that she could do nothing but hold on.

Lex sat up onto his knees, being sure to keep them connected. He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her hips, thrusting his cock even deeper. “Fucked!” he groaned at the angle chance. She was so hot. So wet. So beautiful. She was all his for the keeping.

Chloe placed her feet flat against the mattress and lifted her hips against his thrusts. “Oh god!” She cried as his fingers brushed against her clit.

Lex watched her as he continued thrusting. He watched the way she moaned his name. The way her eyes fluttered closed as she arched her back. He loved her so much. His wife. Suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, he buckled forward with a groan as he came.

Chloe caught Lex as he fell forward. She wrapped her arms around his neck with a happy smile. His hands rubbed up and down his back. Her eyes slid open with a small frown. His shoulders were shaking, she noticed.

“Lex?” She said slowly. Her eyes widened as she felt warm wetness against her neck. “Lex, are you crying?”

“No.” He said, although by the sound of his voice said otherwise.

Chloe swallowed. “Yeah you are.” she said. She gently rubbed his shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

Lex slowly lifted his head and she was surprised to see his eyes red and wet with tears. “Its just-” He said, a small sob escaping. “It was so good!” He tried to wipe at his eyes but failed. “I love you so much.”

Chloe was frightened.

“It’s the Meteorite.” Lex announced as he made his way into Chloe’s office.

Chloe glanced up from her laptop. “Well. That’s good.” she said with a relieved smile. “How?”

“It making the chemicals in my brain go into overdrive. The thought of having sex with you makes me happy. Having sex with you gives me endorphins which makes me happy. My Norepinephrine, dopamine, acetylcholine and phen-”

“Okay.” Chloe cut in holding up her hand. “I have no idea what- So what you’re saying is you’re incredibly happy when you have sex with me to the point that it makes you cry?”

Lex nodded slowly. “The gas I inhaled made my emotions out of control.”

Chloe stared at her husband. Emotions and control. Two things that go hand in hand with Lex. “I’m sorry.”

Lex shrugged slightly. He just couldn’t wait until this passed. He couldn’t control himself when around her. He couldn’t control himself when thinking about her. He wanted to make love to her right at this moment. “I’m sorry.” He said to her. She was putting up with so much. She never refused him when he wanted her, which was a lot. In the morning, during the middle of the day, when he came home from work and it always ended with him sobbing uncontrollably.

“Sorry?” She said with a small smile. “Lex. Sex with you has always been amazing but this-” She trailed off with a small shake of her head. “I can handle a little crying at the end of mind blowing sex.”

Lex stared at Chloe. He loved her so much. He wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her up from her chair.

Chloe stared up at Lex, the small smile she wore slowly fading as she watched his chin begin to wobble.

“Lex?”

He quickly turned away from her. “Sorry.” He muttered, failing at trying to hold off the tears from rolling down his cheeks. “It’s getting worse.” He said softly. “Even thinking of having sex with you is making me emotional.”

Chloe blinked at him. “That’s-” She trailed off and placed her hand over her mouth. A small giggle escaped her mouth.

Lex glared at her. “Its not funny.”

Still giggling. Chloe shook her head. “Oh it is.” She gripped him by his tie and pulled out of her office, toward the bedroom.

One week later

“Fuck!” Lex groaned as he collapsed against Chloe’s chest.

Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck with a small smile. “Anything?” She asked.

Lex lifted his head with a small smirk. “No. No more cry baby.”

“Dammit!” She snapped her fingers. “I was just getting used to the new emotional Lex.”

Lex snorted and slipped onto his back. “You agreed to never tell anyone about this.”

She smiled over at them. “I don’t think anyone would believe me.” She leaned over and kissed his neck. “I love you emotionally stunted Lex.”

He smiled. “I love you too Chloe.”

END

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Vesuvius 1/1 One Shot *NC-17* 6/19/2008

I laughed so much at the idea of Lex bursting into tears during sex. I knew the shoutbox only brings out the best in everyone. Poor Lex, if anyone, especially Lionel, knew about his problem. Good thing it was only temporary, but Chloe's right, if crying is the side effect of great sex, it's worth it.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was both hot and funny. I loved how he cried like a baby because the sex is that good.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

HA! I loved it...excellent job.

I still can't stop giggling. The thought of Lex crying after sex is just priceless! But it was also very sweet of him to cry because he loves Chloe so much.
    Last edited by zho9; 20th June 2008 at 10:33.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by kimbo View Post
    This one goes out to Nonky and all of her Lexes.
    Thank you, kimbo! I appreciate it and think it is a fun story. But the Lexes are ungrateful bastards. They wanted to write their own review. Please forgive any ill manners. Lionel didn't teach them any better.

Lex placed the goggles he held over his eyes and leaned closer to watch the procedure. “How much heat can you apply to the meteorite?”

“Well because of its sensitivity, we can only heat it to about one hundred degrees without destroying its minerals.” Dr. Copeland answered.

Lex nodded. “Do you know its effects yet?”

The doctor shook his head. “No we haven’t been able to test it yet. We were waiting for your go ahead.”

Lex nodded and stood up straight. “Start the tests. I want project Vesuvius ready to go by next wee-” He trailed off as an alarm was sounded. “What is that?”
    SBB Lex: First of all, everyone knows you heat meteorite when you are far, far away, because your Chloe would miss you if you died.

Trauma Lex: Your Chloe wouldn't miss you. She told my Chloe she's leaving.

SBB Lex: YOU SHUT UP! Chloe isn't leaving me! She's never leaving.

BM Lex: I guess not if you break her leg.

SBB Lex: *punches BM Lex*

Seth: I have no problem with the scientific method shown here.

Siris: You wouldn't! BO-ring! I'd crank it up to 4000 degrees!

Lucas: Why are we all wearing goggles?

BM Lex: Shut up.

Dr. Copeland leaned over before his eyes widened. He slowly began to step back toward the box that held the oxygen masks. He quickly keyed in the code, cursing to himself when it didn‘t open. “Someone must’ve reset the settings on the tempt machine!” He covered his lab jacket with his mouth. “Don’t breathe in.” He instructed.

It was really too late for all of that. Lex thought. The meteorite had already begun smoking and he had already breathed in a healthy dose of it. He covered his nose and mouth with his hand and stepped back, feeling suddenly light headed.

“Mr. Luthor?” Dr. Copeland said stepping forward, a gas mask in his hand.

Lex didn’t answer, only promptly fainted.
    Siris: I do think this is a valuable lesson about double and triple checking all equipment directly before use.

Seth: *has smuggled a Chloe under his trench coat* Ooh, baby.

Trauma Lex: I would have fired Dr. Copeland for this.

BB Lex: *takes Ben from his pocket for cuddles* Don't you think that's a little harsh?

SBB Lex: What if Chloe had been in the building?!

BB Lex: KILL HIM. *kisses Ben's noggin*

Lucas: Look at the wussy Lex on the floor! Awwwww, poor baby! Did the baby miss his nappy?

SUW Lex: Accidents happen. Blaming someone doesn't clean up the consequences. But you have to try.

Appearances Lex: Maybe I could lend him my Chloe to spin it.

SBB Lex: *grabs Appearances Lex and shakes him* You NEVER give your Chloe away! Never!

Appearances Lex: Why? I know she'll come back.

Trauma Lex: Gloating bastard.

Penetrating Lex: Mine would come back, too.

Lucas: You guys all suck. I don't even have a Chloe officially, but I know I own her cute little butt.

*All Lexes glare*

“Well everything appears normal physically.” The Doctor said as he put his things away.

Lex nodded as he buttoned up his shirt. “Is that all?” He asked.

The doctor sighed. “We’re going to run some tests on the blood we took from you. See if there were any effects from the gas you breathed in.”

Lex nodded, already knowing what negative affects some of these meteors have on humans. “When will I get the results back.”

“Two to three days.” The doctor answered. “Please be sure to contact me if you start to feel any different.”

Lex nodded, already reaching for his jacket. “Please tell Dr. Copeland to direct the clean up.” He said tiredly. “I’m going home.”

“Yes Sir.”
    Trauma Lex: He should have known that everything looking normal is the first sign it's all about to go to hell. Poor guy.

SBB Lex: Not true. If everything seems fine, it probably is fine.

Siris: *looks at him with pity* No. Never.

Seth: *rolls on floor under trench coat with a Chloe*

BB Lex: *bounces Ben* Who's a big little furry man? Who's the best big little furry man?

Trauma Lex: *pops pills*

Chloe looked up from the stove as she heard the front door slam. She smiled and glanced down at the cook book. “Place the chopped up onions into the pot and stir.” She smiled and did as the book instructed. “That’s easy enough.”

“Chloe?”

She glanced up and smiled at Lex as he made his way into the kitchen. “Hey!” She said turning back to the stove to stir the onions. “I’ve decided to try and cook again. I was thinking you can be my guinea pig.”

Lex wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her shoulder. “It’s not meatloaf again is it?”
    SBB Lex: *moves forward in awe* She's cooking him dinner.

Trauma Lex: *wipes away tears*

BB Lex: *hides Ben* Did she says she's cooking Guinea pig!?

Siris: No, she's using her Lex as her guinea pig. For her cooking.

BB Lex: Oh. My Chloe makes wonderful raw veggie platters. Did I tell you guys she's pregnant?! *takes Ben out to hug*

Seth: Yes, you did! *ducks back under coat*

Unnamed pleasured Chloe: Oh, wow, oh, yeah!

Lucas: I don't think she's wearing a bra.

*Lexes look surreptitiously*

She shook her head. “God no. Its Mexican Chili.”

“Heh.” He said, his hands squeezing her waist. “It smells edible.” He buried his face into her neck and inhaled.

“Well if it isn’t. We still have 911 on speed dial.” She placed the spoon down and reached for the chili powder. “How was work?” She asked.
    Trauma Lex: Did you hear what happened to kimbo's other Lex in Mexico? He lost his mind and broke up with his Chloe.

SBB Lex: Fool! Where's his Chloe now?

Lucas: You don't get to have two Chloes. I don't even get one Chloe.

BM Lex: You're just friends, she told me. You don't want her that way.

Lucas: *quirks an eyebrow* Big Bother, the sofa cushions want her that way. I'm just self-aware enough to know she's too good for me.

BM Chloe: I am not! We just don't have chemistry. Come hot tub with me when you're done here, okay? *kisses Lucas and hugs him*

BM Lex: *scowls and leans over to SBB Lex* So how do you keep a Chloe from getting out? She's tricky. And she cries if she needs to.

SBB Lex: You knock her out, then you tie her up, then you-

BM Lex: *shakes out fist and looks at SBB Lex on the floor* Bastard.

Lex didn’t answer right away, too busy with kissing her neck. “Eventful.” He finally answered. His hands slid around her stomach and inched their way up to her chest. He gently squeezed. “Yours?”

“The same.” She tried to elbow him away from her. “I’m trying to cook here.”

Lex, suddenly feeling consumed to make love to his wife only shook his head. “Don’t care.” He muttered against her neck. He pulled her back against him so she could feel how much she was affecting him.

“Oh.” She said, surprised to feel his sudden hardness against her backside. “But dinner-”

Lex reached around her and snatched the spoon out of her hand. He switched the stove off and turned her around. “Fuck dinner.”

Chloe let herself be practically dragged out of the kitchen, a large grin on her face. “I love when you go all caveman on me.”
    Seth: *peeks out from under the coat* Caliente!

Siris: *kicks him* That better not be my Chloe!

Seth: OUR Chloe!

Lucas: Speaking of fuck dinner, I once-

BM Lex: *gives him a smack* Shut up.

BB Lex: You know, Lucas, you could come live with my wife and I. We'll have a spare room for a few more months, and we can build on. We've been looking for a good pet sitter. *hands over Ben and takes Mandy from his pocket*

Lucas: *cuddles Ben* I don't know. Can I have a cat and a puppet baby and a roommate?

BM Lex: Chloe, Andy and Nasty are mine!

BM Chloe: Did you say something, Lex?

BM Lex: No. Nothing.

BM Chloe: That Lex is so sweet. He's so in love with his wife. She kind of looks like me.

BM Lex: Not really. Go away please.

“Wow.” Chloe glanced down at Lex, unsurprised to see his chin, lips, and cheeks glistening with her release. “What’s gotten into you tonight?” She asked as he slowly crawled up her body.
    *All Lexes gather around the bed*

SBB Lex: Now this is where you suspend her from the ceiling.

Trauma Lex: Jerk!

Lucas: So pretty when she's having an orgasm. You know, maybe Chloe and I can make a go of it. *pets Ben*

BB Lex: Chloe is full of love . . . and BABY!

SUW Lex: We heard! Shh. Chloe is moaning again.

Lex didn’t answer, just reached in for a kiss. He thrust his tongue against her own, wrapping his hands tight around her waist.

Chloe moaned into his mouth and wrapped her own arms around his neck and spread her legs wide as she felt the tip of his cock nudge her opening.

He thrust all the way inside of her, his balls slapped against her ass at the force of it. He caught her moan with his mouth as his hips thrust against her own with bruising force.

“Shit!” Chloe breathed. She knew they weren’t going to last long. She was fine with that. She was still incredibly wet and he was so hard that she could do nothing but hold on.

Lex sat up onto his knees, being sure to keep them connected. He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her hips, thrusting his cock even deeper. “Fucked!” he groaned at the angle chance. She was so hot. So wet. So beautiful. She was all his for the keeping.

Chloe placed her feet flat against the mattress and lifted her hips against his thrusts. “Oh god!” She cried as his fingers brushed against her clit.

Lex watched her as he continued thrusting. He watched the way she moaned his name. The way her eyes fluttered closed as she arched her back. He loved her so much. His wife. Suddenly overwhelmed with emotion, he buckled forward with a groan as he came.
    The Lexes are a little . . . um, anyway, the smut was exceptional, and it's obvious your Chloe and Lex are both a loving and a lusty couple. Which is what makes it so funny when what happens next happens. *goes around pushing Lex mouths closed and mops up drool puddle around their feet*

Chloe caught Lex as he fell forward. She wrapped her arms around his neck with a happy smile. His hands rubbed up and down his back. Her eyes slid open with a small frown. His shoulders were shaking, she noticed.

“Lex?” She said slowly. Her eyes widened as she felt warm wetness against her neck. “Lex, are you crying?”

“No.” He said, although by the sound of his voice said otherwise.

Chloe swallowed. “Yeah you are.” she said. She gently rubbed his shoulder. “What’s wrong?”

Lex slowly lifted his head and she was surprised to see his eyes red and wet with tears. “Its just-” He said, a small sob escaping. “It was so good!” He tried to wipe at his eyes but failed. “I love you so much.”

Chloe was frightened.
    Trauma Lex: He shouldn't have admitted it. She'll only run now.

Siris: Why would she? They're married.

SBB Lex: She married him, and they fuck like that. I'll never have that.

Lucas: Maybe if you stopped before you drew blood you'd have your Chloe loving you instead of being afraid to dump you.

BB Lex: I love my Chloe that much.

*All Lexes look at him funny*

BB Lex: I don't care. I cry sometimes. She's full of MY BABY!

Lucas: *covers Ben's ears* Dude . . .

“It’s the Meteorite.” Lex announced as he made his way into Chloe’s office.

Chloe glanced up from her laptop. “Well. That’s good.” she said with a relieved smile. “How?”

“It making the chemicals in my brain go into overdrive. The thought of having sex with you makes me happy. Having sex with you gives me endorphins which makes me happy. My Norepinephrine, dopamine, acetylcholine and phen-”

“Okay.” Chloe cut in holding up her hand. “I have no idea what- So what you’re saying is you’re incredibly happy when you have sex with me to the point that it makes you cry?”

Lex nodded slowly. “The gas I inhaled made my emotions out of control.”

Chloe stared at her husband. Emotions and control. Two things that go hand in hand with Lex. “I’m sorry.”
    Trauma Lex: *tears up a little* I also inhaled some of the gas.

Lucas: But you're not having sex.

Trauma Lex: Shut up.

BM Lex: Forgive him. Chloe keeps telling him he's charming. *slaps Lucas*

BB Lex: *takes Ben back* They have a very stable relationship. It reminds me of my marriage. Chloe understands me perfectly. She's so wonderful.

SBB Lex: I don't understand! Doesn't she think him less of a man because he cries?! Doesn't it make her want to leave him?!

Seth: *gives his floor buddy his coat and stands up naked* Nope. She loves him sincerely.

Lex shrugged slightly. He just couldn’t wait until this passed. He couldn’t control himself when around her. He couldn’t control himself when thinking about her. He wanted to make love to her right at this moment. “I’m sorry.” He said to her. She was putting up with so much. She never refused him when he wanted her, which was a lot. In the morning, during the middle of the day, when he came home from work and it always ended with him sobbing uncontrollably.
    Seth: Poor, oversexed, sobbing bastard.

Siris: *looks at him* Really? You're saying that about him? You had to take a sex break while we read this.

Seth: *shrugs* I have needs. But I didn't cry.

SBB Lex: When my Chloe cries I'll know it's from the intensity of emotion, and how much she loves me.

Trauma Lex: Don't you make her cry on purpose! I'll kill you.

“Sorry?” She said with a small smile. “Lex. Sex with you has always been amazing but this-” She trailed off with a small shake of her head. “I can handle a little crying at the end of mind blowing sex.”

Lex stared at Chloe. He loved her so much. He wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her up from her chair.

Chloe stared up at Lex, the small smile she wore slowly fading as she watched his chin begin to wobble.

“Lex?”

He quickly turned away from her. “Sorry.” He muttered, failing at trying to hold off the tears from rolling down his cheeks. “It’s getting worse.” He said softly. “Even thinking of having sex with you is making me emotional.”

Chloe blinked at him. “That’s-” She trailed off and placed her hand over her mouth. A small giggle escaped her mouth.

Lex glared at her. “Its not funny.”

Still giggling. Chloe shook her head. “Oh it is.” She gripped him by his tie and pulled out of her office, toward the bedroom.
    Trauma Lex: She's turned on by the crying?

BB Lex: She loves how much he loves her.

Lucas: *snorts* I think I'll stick with being really good. I'm going hot tubbing!

BM Lex: You keep your hands to yourself!

Seth: *follows Lucas to the hot tub* Steamed Chloe, all you can eat!

BM Lex: *runs after them*

One week later

“Fuck!” Lex groaned as he collapsed against Chloe’s chest.

Chloe wrapped her arms around his neck with a small smile. “Anything?” She asked.

Lex lifted his head with a small smirk. “No. No more cry baby.”

“Dammit!” She snapped her fingers. “I was just getting used to the new emotional Lex.”

Lex snorted and slipped onto his back. “You agreed to never tell anyone about this.”

She smiled over at them. “I don’t think anyone would believe me.” She leaned over and kissed his neck. “I love you emotionally stunted Lex.”

He smiled. “I love you too Chloe.”
    BB Lex: I used to be emotionally stunted but Chloe healed me. And we're having a baby.

Trauma Lex: I want to have a baby with Chloe, but she won't even live with me.

BB Lex: Have you tried buying a coffee franchise and putting it in the lobby?

Siris: *looks at Chloe wisfully* This story doesn't help me, I'm afraid. Nice work, kimbo.

Trauma Lex: *pick pockets Mandy to cuddle* Maybe if I cry she'll let me spend the night. It's worth a try. Good story, kimbo.

*various splashing and screams*

BM Lex: YOU DON't PUT YOUR MOUTH ON CHLOE!

I have to break that up. Thanks again, kimbo. You are an asset to the army of nonkys.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was awesome, kimbo!

I love how emotional you had Lex being about his love for Chloe--very funny and very sweet
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Wonderful little ficlet.

Dagney

This story was adorable. An emotional Lex is just too much. Great short.

Re: Vesuvius - One Shot *NC-17* 6/19/2008

Oh My God!!! This story was just so funny. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information