+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 6 08/29/2019

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R/NC-17) Chapter 5 5/30/2010

Oh no it was so good. Why did she have to remember now? UGH!!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Of course her memory would return now!!
    I hope she won't shut down and push Lex away. I hope she sees that he was there for her and told her the truth even when he knew it could cost him any chance he had with her.
    Thanks for the update, can't wait to see what happens next!!!!!

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Any chance you might update this one in the near future, Letia?
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 5 Part 1 10/21/2010

Notes: Oh no, my fic is in the graveyard.

Chapter 6 Chloe Sullivan’s Return

Please note this chapter’s shift into NC-17 content.

The doctor approached Lex in the hall. The first time he examined the woman in question he was forced to give Mr. Luthor some bad news. This time he didn’t have that task ahead of him. A pleased Luthor was better by far.

“Sir.” The good doctor spoke to get Lex’s attention.

“How is she?” Lex knew the answer to his question already. Chloe was fine physically. She was better then she had been in months because all her memories were back now.

“Her memories appear to be intact again. Pending her coming in for a scan I would say the damage has been repaired.”

“How did this happen?” It wasn’t something Lex wanted answered because he already knew that answer as well.

“Well you said that you shared your powers. I can only assume that your ability to heal was transferred to her and it repaired the damage.”

Chloe had finally seen him the way he wanted. Lex had given in to his desires and let himself sink back into this with no sign of coming back. Now that all her memories were mixed together there was no telling what she thought.

He excused the doctor to prepare to go into his bedroom. Opening the door slowly Chloe was waiting now dressed in her clothes from the day before at the window. “Chloe.”

Chloe felt her body tense when Lex spoke. All her memories were seizing hold of her. She couldn’t turn to look at him yet. The Lex she knew now and the Lex she remembered where fighting in her head. She felt him coming closer and she had to do something to stop him.

The bright light coming from Chloe stopped Lex in his tracks. He was going to touch her but now it seemed he would never do that again. “You don’t need to do that around me.”

He sounded concerned but she didn’t let her shield down. When Chloe closed her eyes she felt the tears start to roll down her cheeks. What she was doing was what Lex was afraid of but she couldn’t bring herself to let her guard down just yet.

Lex clinched his hands into a hard fist so he could speak. “Please look at me.”

“What happen to me?” Chloe answered but didn’t turn to look. Just looking at him would make her break. She wouldn’t be able to see if it was lie in his eyes because she wanted it to be the truth.

“The doctor thinks our experiment last night did this.” Lex replied forcing his feet to stay in place. If he pushed she would run.

Chloe didn’t think about that effect last night. Testing their powers was to prove a point. “I suppose I should say thank you.”

Lex could hear the sarcasm in her voice. There was no telling which way things could go now but it wasn’t going to go the wrong way without a fight. “I just want you to look at me.”

Leaving her shield in place Chloe did as he asked. Turning towards him it looked like he was on the verge of tears. It made no sense because Lex Luthor didn’t cry or didn’t let anyone know about it at least.

“Did you lie to me?” Chloe spoke plainly. Clark had lied to her. The memories of Clark were simmering at the surface but now they were boiling over. Once again Clark didn’t trust her enough to tell her the truth. Lana had lied as well. She kept claiming Lex was to blame for all her problems but she had a hand in it as well. The only person Chloe trusted was Lois after what happened.

The shield’s white light was still glowing and this time Lex was on the wrong side of it. Last night he was safe inside it with Chloe. Now he was back where he started.

“Everything I said was the truth. There is nothing I can do to prove that to you other than showing you.” Lex took his chances and took slow steps towards her until he was inches away from the shield.

“Let me touch you.” He waited patiently. This pathetic showing of feelings his father would say was a weakness, but it was the gasp of a desperate man to keep his new world intact.

“You love me?” Chloe didn’t flinch in her concentration. If he touched the shield she remembered well enough what happened to the poor guy at 33.1.

“Yes, I love you.” He answered still waiting for his chance to strike.

Chloe closed her eyes running over the events of the past few months. It all seemed like the truth. Last night Lex’s body couldn’t lie to her. When her eyes opened again the shield was down and Lex’s lips were rushing at her.

The second the shield was gone Lex was like a mad man. He was going to touch her before she could block him away again. The press of his lips against her started soft but grew more intense when felt her respond to him.

She was going to stop him but the memory of last night was something Chloe didn’t want to have as her last. It meant she did trust him. All her memories gone and Lex was the person she trusted and he took her in with open arms. When she said she missed seeing him it was the truth. In her altered state her mind went were it wanted for so long.

A slight tilt of her head and it was over. Lex was folding her into his arms while he kissed her. His tongue did the sweet dance that had to come from years of practice that he seemed to only want to share with her now.

Chloe was lifting the black t-shirt up Lex's body forcing him to take it off and leave her lips for a matter of second. The next move seemed risky but she did it anyway leaping up for Lex to catch her and let her warp her legs around him.

This was only going to be a kiss but Chloe seemed to want more. When she jumped Lex caught her quickly. He licked her lower lip moving down her chin to the soft flesh of her neck.

“Bed.” She mumbled breathlessly in his ear. He happily obliged carrying Chloe to their destination.

Laying her down gently Lex wasn’t sure if this was going to last but Chloe fumbled with the zipper of her jeans. Not to be out done Lex did the same kick off his shoes. The sense of urgency made Lex nearly forget to get a condom. He went for the night stand to retrieve one and slide it on before going to back to the bed.

Chloe didn’t over think this time. Running away from Lex the first time she over thought everything. She lay still while he was away growing cold without him. “Lex.” She called him hoping he was hurrying with what he was doing.

The sound of his name made Lex quicken is pace back to the bed. He placed himself carefully over her waiting before moving forward. “Are you sure?” When she nodded yes a sharp intake of breathe followed Lex gliding himself into her body. She buried her face into his chest and squeezed at his shoulders for release.

There was so much to see and Lex wasn’t going to miss it. He lifted himself then extended his arms keeping a steady thrust of his hips. Both with open eyes looking at one another Lex let himself go and the loud cries from them both was just another sign of how hard they were both fighting to keep each other.

Overwhelmed at last Chloe rolled her eyes back then closed them waiting for his release to come even welling it with some movements of her own. Taking the bait she felt the pulse of his member and the sudden weight of his body on top of her.

They both were spent and for a moment enjoyed the closeness. Lex rolled off reluctantly trying catch his breath not wanting to look at her just yet because it may be the last time.

“Can we take a bath together?” Chloe remembered they did what she asked once. When she came home from hiding Lex scrubbed her back with care and she remembered how good it felt.

It was a memory Lex liked as much as she did. Getting her memories back may be a good thing. “Does that mean your staying?” He looked over and she was still looking up.

Chloe turned her body towards him extending herself towards him to place a soft kiss on his lips. “I may have been running on only half of my memories but I made the right choice last night. I meant what I said.”

“About your fears?” Lex questioned. “About having nothing to offer me?”

“Yes. I meant what I said about loving you still.” Chloe popped up from the bed pulling Lex’s arm with her. “Let’s take that bath.” She tried to move them along but Lex pulled her towards him catching her face in his hand.

“You’re not leaving?” He wanted to hear for sure. When he walked in the room she wouldn’t look at him and had her shield up.

“Outside of Lois you have been the only person in my life that has told me the truth. You told me things you knew I would get angry about.” Chloe reached up on her tippy toes too push her exposed flesh towards his. “I’m not going anywhere.”

Lex could tell she was teasing him. To one up her Lex pulled her toward him for a strong kiss. “Let’s get in the bath.” He finally agreed.

====={======}=====

The hot water washed away the doubts Chloe had earlier. Last night she had made an informed choice. Lex was soothing away anymore doubt with a loofah against her back and it was better then she re-remembered.

If things were on solid ground again Lex need to know what was next. “Your file should be here soon.”

Chloe groaned loudly. “I don’t want to fight about the fire anymore. I’m fine.”

“We can talk more about that after I review the file. Right now I want to know what you want to do. You gave all your Daily Planet files to Lois. Now what?” He stopped what he was doing waiting for signs of an answer.

Taking note that Lex had stopped his work she turned in the over sized tube to face him then reached her hand to touch his exposed chest above the still water. “I guess you know that I wouldn’t just quit the Daily Planet without a plan.”

“Of course you wouldn’t do that. I’m sure you know that I own the Planet and if you want your job back you can have it. I have already had to let go of a handful of lackluster reporters. We could use your skills.”

“I don’t want my job back.” Chloe moved her body to open her legs under the water and warped them around his waist.

The bath was nice and warm but the closer she got to the Lex the hotter it became. “Okay, no Daily Planet. What is your plan?”

“I want you to help me with something that also helps you.”

“I’m listening.” Lex reluctantly gave her his attention. If what she was going to say but her harm’s way it wasn’t something Lex wanted to hear.

“I can’t just tell you. I want to make a formal proposal.”

“Why?” With a raised eye brow Lex wasn’t sure were this was going.

This idea had started forming a long time ago when Chloe learned that she was infected. It was something she didn’t feel she could do until now. “This proposal requires money. I think we should do it the right way. I need something written up for you and your people to look at. Then we need contracts and…”

“Chloe!” Lex had to stop to her because she was getting too carried away. “Just tell me what you want to do.”

Swallowing hard Chloe wasn’t sure how to explain it. For now she had to tell him something. “I want to start a foundation for people like us. People who were changed in the meteor showers.”

Lex let the idea sink in for a moment before it hit him. “I think we can do that.” He answered her with a soft kiss on her lips. This could help him a great deal.

====={======}=====

“Miss we are done with the sign.”

Chloe’s attention attuned to the work extending a clip board in her direction. It hadn’t taken long thanks to Luthor Corp funds to get the foundation open. Signing off on the last thing Chloe breathed a sigh of relief. It was all coming to together at last.

“Thank you.” She replied after handing back the last piece of paper work before the grand opening next month.

“Miss I would like to say you are doing a good thing. Those people in Smallville could really use a place like this.”

Chloe smiled warmly hoping the press would think she had done a good thing as well. “Thank you.” Alone in the office Chloe went to look at the finished work on the logo for the foundation’s title.

“The Phoenix Foundation.” Lex’s silky voice from the entrance caught her attention.

She turned to look at him dressed in his business best. “I thought you didn’t like the name.”

“I never said that.” Lex turned to look at the sign. It had been a long day but never long enough to have a verbal sparring match with Chloe. “I just wanted you to be sure that Isis wasn’t better.”

“I’m sure this is right.” Chloe nodded at her logic and felt Lex’s hand curve around her neck. “The people that come here are going to rise from the ashes.”

Lex looked as she closed her eyes waiting for the next part. Leaning in slowly he placed a gentle kiss to Chloe’s lips before pulling away. “Is the other room also ready?”

Chloe smiled opening her eyes to see the wonder in his eyes. The idea behind this place was to help anyone that was hurt by meteor shower. Some people hadn’t recovered from losing their homes or loved ones. The foundation was supposed to give them aid.

The room Lex spoke of was the second function of the foundation. It was a place for infected people to come to. If their powers were out of control 33.1 could help them. Those that posed a threat to society could also be helped by 33.1.

“Yes it’s ready.” Chloe answered taking his hand to lead him back.

Her office was modest but well stocked. The book shelf in front of her wasn’t just there for books. Letting go of Lex’s hand Chloe pulled at the book spine with no title. The shelf slid away with easy to reveal another door. The security monitor scanned her body and the heavy armored door opened and would only open for her.

“I love new toys.” Lex spoke stepping in ahead of Chloe. The monitors were already doing their job flashing images of suspected people. This place was going to help him a great deal.

Thus far his work at 33.1 had only been about containment. People with powers were all crazed and power hungry. He was finding ways to curb their desires with drugs. There was still an untapped source out there he hadn’t got to yet. Those people were going to protect earth if the time came for it. The box remnants from the last alien visitors he nearly lost thanks to Lana was proof there would be more of them.

“Nothing of interest yet but I will be looking.” Chloe answered while he floated from screen to screen.

Once he reached the end of his once over of the place Chloe was standing in front of him. “Don’t I get a thank you?” Lex questioned.

Chloe rolled her eyes at his not to subtle comment. “I think you deserve more than a thank you.” Rushing into his arms she thought they were going to do something in her new office that no one could ever know about. Only something rather someone was going to stop them.

Lex pressed her to him as close as he could slipping his tongue into her mouth while skillfully nudging them out of the secret room towards Chloe’s new desk. It such a wonderful thing to kiss her freely without the worry of taking advantage because she had so few memories.

“Chloe! Are you here!”

The sound of Clark's voice made them both stop in their tracks. He was bargaining in on a very good moment. “What does he want?” Lex groaned still holding on to Chloe hoping he would just go away if they didn’t come out of her office.

He wouldn’t be so lucky tonight. Clark had lost when he lied to Chloe. Lex had won against him for once.

Clark could hear breathing behind the door adjoining the office space he entered. Lois had sent him running the moment she told him the piece she was writing about the place. Lois had been so engrossed in trying to be a journalist Clark rarely got to hear how Chloe was.

She had been out of his life for months and he had no idea what she was up to. It appeared Lex had convinced her to collect more meteor infected people under the guise of a foundation. Chloe should know better than this. After what happened with her mother she would never do this unless Lex got to her.

When Clark heard Chloe’s memories returned he knew she would come home but she never did. He didn’t know if she told Lex his secret but he knew not telling her the day of their last encounter would hurt him now.

“Chloe?” Clark called out again. There was more than one person back there and he was sure it was Lex.

Chloe unlocked herself from Lex’s arms. “I don’t know what he wants but I have to go out there or he will never leave.” She knew Clark better than Lex ever could and she knew he could hear them breathing. He could even hear their heart beats.

Opening the door to the waiting area Chloe saw Clark in his traditional red and blue outfit. “Why are you here?”

“I need to talk to you…” Clark started and saw what he dreaded coming behind Chloe from the other room. Lex adjusted his suit jacket and Clark didn’t have to wonder what they were doing back there. “…alone please.”

“The last time we talked things didn’t go so well so I don’t think we should be alone.” The surge of power Chloe felt last time wasn’t intended to hurt Clark. Now that she knew how to control it, if she hurt him it would be on purpose.

Swallowing hard Clark couldn’t do this with Lex whispering in her ear. “I can’t talk about this in front of him.”

“Why is that Clark? I’m sure what you’re about to say concerns me.” Lex took this chance to rub it in that Clark wasn’t the one Chloe trusted anymore. Instead of keeping his distance he stood right behind side her and took her hand into his.

Boys always had to show they were dominant. Clark wanted Chloe to send Lex away to show his dominance while Lex probably wanted to have sex right in front of Clark to show his. For now she let him hold her hand but wouldn’t let Lex take it too far.

Chloe had to exert her own dominance. “Just tell me what you want to say.”

This conversation had to happen so Clark was forced to go on with Lex holding his best friend’s hand. “Lois said your memories were back.”

“Yes my memories are back so I remember very well what happen the last time we met.” Chloe squeezed Lex’s hand in hers. “Do you remember?”

“I…” Clark started but didn’t know how to answer. “You can’t hold that against me. I was trying to protect you.”

“That’s not the problem is it Clark?” Chloe waited for him to just admit something for once but he wasn’t going to.

Standing silent Lex waited for Chloe to just kick Clark out of the room. What she remembered about him she still hadn’t told him. It was something she wasn’t ready to give up yet. It was unfortunate that he would have to come to the truth about Clark on his own but it mattered more to let Chloe decide what she wanted to do.

“I just want you to think about what you’re doing with him?” Clark looked to Lex smirking at his pleas.

“I’m not going to go there with you Clark. You lied to me it’s your own fault. I remember everything I have ever done for you and when I needed you the most you lied to me. You don’t trust me Clark. Maybe you never have.”

“I did it for a good reason. I was trying to spare you.” Clark approached her slowly still weary of what happened last time. “What Lex has convinced you to do now is far worse.”

“If you’re talking about the foundation this wasn’t my idea.” Lex wasn’t about to take credit for this idea. He would benefit from it but it wasn’t his.

“When her memories were gone you did something to her.” Clark protested. He knew very well Luthor Corp did work on playing with minds. Once upon a time Clark tried to stop Lex from having his own memories restored. There was no telling what they could do now.

“Stop saying that. I need a change so I did it.” Chloe let go of Lex’s hand to close the gap between her and Clark. “I told you already. Lex told me the truth. You lied.”

This wasn’t her Clark firmly believed. “The Chloe Sullivan I know wouldn’t start a place to put innocence people in prison.”

“That’s not what this place is for. I want to help people Clark. You know what the meteors can do to people; what it did to me. Those people need real help and acting as a reporter behind a desk at the Daily Planet wasn’t going to get the job done anymore.” She had to say something to him without really staying it. “We can’t wait for a hero to fly in and save us because he just can’t be bothered right now.

Clark knew what he was meant to do but right now he had to make sure he and Lana were intact. “You won’t help them like this. Not with Lex calling the shots.”

“I have had enough of you…” Lex was going to defend himself but he didn’t have to. The white light coming from Chloe had already started to fill the room.

“I want you to leave.” Letting up the shield was as easy as breathing these days. Another circular argument wasn’t supposed to end Chloe’s day.

“What? How?” Clark didn’t see it before but this was the energy that knocked him over last time.

“You know how this happen to me. How it has happen to so many people. They need a place to go to be safe to understand just like I did. People need help and you’re not going to help.” Lana was the only thing Clark could think about. After everything Jonathan Kent had done Clark was too busy playing house to be the hero he could be.

“I’m trying to help them.” Clark stepped back not wanting to get to close to the light surrounding Chloe. Lex hadn’t spoken a word and didn’t seem to know what they were talking about. He was letting Chloe do all the talking. Whatever brainwashing he had done worked to well. “You don’t believe it now but I do trust you Chloe. I trust you know I did what I did to spare you.”

“If you trusted me then you would have told me when I asked you months ago.” Looking back at Lex she knew he wanted to know what happen in the caves during the meteor shower but out of a last piece of dying loyalty to Clark she didn’t tell him.

The answer Lex was looking for was right in front of him. His real reason for letting 33.1 remain a high priority project was the answer he was looking for. Placing her attentions back to Clark, Chloe was going to make him leave.

“I asked you to go.” It was small because she was using her own energy to do but it was enough to push Clark clear across the room.

Coming to his senses Clark was on top of a coffee table. Now that he knew what her powers were he would never be able to get near her. His plan of attack would have to be different. He ran out of the room knowing he needed a new plan of attack.

When he was gone Chloe let the shield sink back into her body. “Are you alright?” Lex was shocked by what he saw but it made sense to him. After years of trying to be his friend and to be honest with him Clark’s lies in return sometimes made him want to toss the boy across the room.

“Yes, I’m fine.” Stunned at what she had done Chloe tried to get a grip on her emotions.

What she had done was proof that Chloe Sullivan had changed.

TBC

Chapter 6 Chloe Sullivan’s Return Part 2

The next part is the end. I’ll try to post it sooner than five months apart.
    Last edited by letia84; 6th September 2016 at 18:13. Reason: Just making the NC17 warning clearer, Chapter heading

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 5 Part 1 10/21/2010

I'm glad to see this one out of the graveyard and ready to be wrapped-up. I can't wait to find out how everything will turn out in the end.

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Full Member

love the story.great that chloe has all her memories and she know she can trust lois and lex.glad they both admitted they loved each other.can't wait to see the next chapter.

Waiting for the next chapter.
    I'm a Dreamer and hoping one day Chloe and Lex will be together.

Please, Letia, tell us the final chapter isn't long coming. This fic is wonderful and I'd hate to see it end in the graveyard once again.

"Choices"May 30 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

That was so good. I didn't know you update. LOL! I can't wait to see how this ends.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

I will try to update this next month.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information