+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 6 08/29/2019

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 4 Part 2 2/24/2010

Hey this is a really good story. Just saw it and read it and am waiting for more

Thank you for the update!! this story is awesome!!!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I am so glad that you are continuing this lovely fic!

WHy am I not surprised that Clark's acting like a jackass to Chloe and that he has somehow blamed Lex for everything related to Lana?

Can't wait to learn more about Chloe's "changing."
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

I liked this fic I wonder if the author will update this soon.
    I'm a Dreamer and hoping one day Chloe and Lex will be together.

NS Junior Member

i am loving this story

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

OMG!!!!!! this story is so cool! I love how the set up has chloe freed from all the shit that seems to pull her back to clark all the time! YAY! GO CHLOE GO!

MORE!

NS Full Member

This is very interesting, and I love that Lex is being honest with Chloe and winning her back! What wonderful wish fulfillment....CleanSlateChloe seeing Clark and the others more clearly, freed from emotional baggage/memories and changing her loyalties. And I will never get tired of fics that springboard off the Safe House storyline. So much wasted potential on the actual show. I hope you update soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R/NC-17) Chapter 5 5/30/2010

Chapter 5 Chloe Sullivan’s New Life

Please note this chapter’s shift into NC-17 content.

The eye scan to lead Lex into the 33.1 testing room didn’t seem to be enough security to him but he was doing the best he could. After Lois found 33.1 the new location had to be fortified. Lois was on her way to being a reporter thanks to Chloe’s nudging and there had to be no way she would find 33.1 again.

Chloe’s past two months were spent going in and out of 33.1 and they proved to be fruitful times inside the facility. Her empathy was just the start of her powers and his science staff was thrilled to learn what she could really do.

“Hello Mr. Luthor.” The head of Chloe’s case greeted him with an excited tone. The past hour had been the most amazing case Dr. Toran had since starting to work at 33.1. “We are doing one last test.”

“Good.” Lex replied with a smirk. He hadn’t seen much of what Chloe could do yet. She insisted he not know anything until they were done assessing her. He was informed that he would just get in the way of progress if he felt like she was in danger.

If anything looked out of place Lex would have stepped in. All the worrying aside Lex was assured she was doing well and if he showed up a little early no one was going to kick him out.

After Chloe’s run in with Clark it was clear that empathy was just the beginning. When Clark Kent falls to the ground just by touching Chloe Sullivan it would make anyone that knew the boy take notice.

“Ms. Sullivan we are ready when you are.” The doctor spoke into the microphone instructing Chloe to demonstrate her powers again.

“Okay.” Chloe responded shifting her body in her blue scrubs making sure not to disturb the wires attached to you her body. What she was about to do required a great deal of focus. Closing her eyes Chloe felt the air expand around her as a gleaming white light spread from her body. A sphere of the light started to form and she opened her eyes to look ahead at her target.

A terrified member of the science staff was standing across from her with a torch gun. “Hit me.” Her voice called out to him and what happen next was not intended for Lex to see just yet.

Lex watched has his staff member fire up the gun. “No, stop this now!” He yelled but it was too late. The fire was coming at Chloe fast but it wasn’t touching her.

The bright white shield didn’t let anything through. Chloe could feel the heat rushing into her. It was becoming clear that the light coming from her was some sort of energy she could make positive or negative. One version let her save Lois’ life and the other side let her suck the energy right out of the fire.

Taking the heat into her Chloe was ready to send it back. “Move!” Chloe instructed the man out of the way to release a pulse of white light out in front of her. It shattered the wall on the other side of the room. It was third room she had broken in a month.

Lex could only stand still with his mouth open in awe. The doctor was repeating his name over and over again to get his attention. “Mr. Luthor I said isn’t she amazing?” It was the first time Lex Luthor had been shocked in front of him. The doctor hoped his shocked reaction was a good one.

“Get her in here now.” Lex answered at last but he didn’t take his eyes off Chloe. The white light had retreated and the angelic glow surrounding her was gone. Dr. Toran instructed that she was done for the day.

When Chloe entered the extend room on the other side of the glass someone was there she told not to be there. “What are you doing here?”

“Hello to you to.” Lex answered. “You let them throw fire at you?”

“It didn’t burn me.” She quipped back at him with a smirk.

“How did you know that it wouldn’t?” Lex wanted to know just when his staff thought it was a good idea to throw fire at the love of his life.

“We went small first then we stepped things up.” Chloe moved in on him to calm him down touching his idle hand. It was what she was trying to avoid with him in the first place. “This was the last big test. There is a full report on me now. Right Doctor Toran?” Chloe addressed the doctor handling her case looking over to him.

“Yes, a full report for Mr. Luthor will be in his hands first thing tomorrow morning.” Nodding frantically Dr. Toran was relived the subject was keeping Mr. Luthor from taking this out on him.

“Fine.” Lex spoke through gritted teeth. Any other subject he wouldn’t have filched. An organized risk was necessary to see what some of the subjects could do but Chloe wasn’t just any subject to him. “Let’s go.”

Smiling warmly at him Chloe turned on her heels with Lex’s hand still in hers. It took a lot of energy to control her powers. It was getting easier and she assumed it would be as easy as breathing with time. Healing people was always going to hurt her. For some reason when she healed their pain became her pain. She wasn’t going to tell Lex that now but he would learn soon enough in the report.

Tonight Chloe had more to worry about then her powers. Lex was going to stop pushing her away tonight.

====={======}=====

Breathing gently Chloe waited for Lex growing more impatient by the second. He said there was some last minute work he had to do before going to bed. It gave Chloe time to prepare herself for him. Two months was long enough for him to realize memories or no memories she wasn’t going anywhere.

It seemed like a silly idea but for some reason it seemed fitting to put on one of his dress shirts with nothing else to wait for him. There was a slight chill in the room but Chloe hoped it wouldn’t last because Lex would be keeping her warm.

Just when she thought she would have to leave his room to head to study to get him herself Lex was opening the door. Perched on the edge of the bed Chloe tossed her hair to make sure it was just right when he saw her.

Opening the door to his bedroom Lex assumed Chloe would be sound asleep and his kiss good night would be missed. The ARES project had a new lead he had to check before coming to bed.

The first thing Lex saw was the new expensive royal purple shirt she was wearing. Several of the top buttons were undone and the shirt didn’t do a very good job of covering her legs.

“What are you doing?” Lex questioned her closing the door quickly behind him.

Chloe made slow steps toward him making sure he could see every inch of her. “Well I was waiting up for you.” Reaching him Chloe pushed her body against him hoping her plan was working on him.

Lex reacted by wrapping his arms around her frame. “I can see that but why are you dressed like this.”

Chloe leaned up to look at him. “I was hoping we weren’t going to go to sleep right away.”

It was something Lex was avoiding. Nothing had changed about his attraction to her but she didn’t have to dress up in outfits for him. The truth was he knew nothing had changed about her memories of why she rejected him.

Letting go of her Lex pushed away temptation. “Chloe you don’t have to dress up for me.”

It seemed silly to her as well but there she was in his shirt thinking it would be sexy. Nothing else had worked so far and this seemed like the last straw. “What else could I do? You keep telling me no.”

“There is a reason for that.” Lex spoke with her behind him. When he turned to look at her the disappointment was easy to see. “I don’t want to say no to you.”

“What’s the reason?” Chloe folded her arms in front of her starting to get angry.

Lex had to say something now to calm her. The truth had gotten him this far. “Chloe I’m already pretty deep into this. Moving on to what you want now will only make this worse for me if you get all your memories back and leave.”

“Is there something you haven’t told me that would make me leave?” Chloe eyed him moving closer to make sure he couldn’t weasel his way out of this serious talk again.

Lex had gone over this with her so many times. The past few months he hoped that she would remember but she still hadn’t said a word. “It’s not what I have to say. It’s what you have to say that worries me.”

Chloe knew what he was getting at. “I told you I was scared.”

“Yes you said that but you never said what you were scared of.” Once again he was starting the circular argument in which Chloe’s mind hadn’t remembered a way out.

It was something that had plagued Chloe as well. It was a memory that came to her not long ago and one she didn’t care to share. If things were going to move forward then she would have to be honest as well. “I remember what I was scared of.”

“What?” Placing his hand on arm Lex wanted to squeeze the answer out he had been waiting for months to hear.

“Well, I had just gone through so much with the trial and your father. Then suddenly you were in love with me and I didn’t know what to do with that.” Chloe could still feel the nervousness boiling in her gut. The look Lex was giving her now was one she remembered. There was so much love in his eyes for her.

Looking at her intently Lex replied. “You could have let me love you.”

“I know. I wanted to but I was too afraid of what that meant.” Breathing out Chloe tried to go on. “I was a seventeen year old kid. I was a powerless nobody. What could I possibly offer you? You were taking over one of the most influential and powerful corporations in the world. You could have anyone you wanted.”

Furrowing his brow Lex searched for her meaning. “You didn’t think you had anything to offer me?”

“Well yes but now that’s different.” Nodding through her answer Chloe’s new life had so much to offer him.

“Different how?” Lex looked at her stepping in on him. The basics of Chloe Sullivan were still there before him even without all her memories. At the core Chloe was still the person he fell in love with.

It was easier to show him what she meant and Chloe stepped back placing her hands inches from each other. Starting the flow energy was getting easier and the white light between her hands brighten the room.

“Chloe stop.” Lex reached for her hands drawing her focus off her powers. “I was in love with you before I knew anything about your powers.” There was no need for a show in tell. Lex had his fill of seeing Chloe use powers that could hurt her.

“Yes but it helps me feel like there is something I can offer you now.” It didn’t seem like this was making sense to Lex but it was making perfect sense to her.

“I wish you would have told me this before. Because I could have told you that you have so much to offer me just being yourself.” Lex took her face into his hands to kiss her. When her body pressed against him Lex knew that she wasn’t wearing anything under his shirt.

Lex leaned away from her lips and her eyes were still closed as she spoke. “Do you want to feel my powers?”

Lex kissed the right side of her neck. “How?” After he answered he moved to place a kiss on the other side of her neck.

When his attention was back on her Chloe opened her eyes trying to focus her answer. “The scientists have a theory about your ability to heal yourself. It may be something I can tap into.”

Pulling her closer to him Lex was still seeing visions of Chloe getting fire thrown at her. “Is that going to be in the report explaining to me why you thought it was a good idea to shoot fire at yourself?” He cocked his head to the side waiting for her snarky answer.

Rolling her eyes Chloe replied. “I didn’t get hurt so stop worrying about it.” He wasn’t going to let that go. “Now answer my question.”

Lex kissed her lightly again before answering. “What do I have to do?”

“Give me your hands.” Chloe didn’t want to but she let him go to reach for his hands. One of Lex’s hands was placed against her cheek and the other she held on to putting it at the middle of her chest. Closing her eyes Chloe breathed in deeply.

The energy from Lex moved though Chloe’s body and back to Lex forming a white light around them. Opening her eyes Chloe watched Lex looking around them. If he was anyone else what she was doing might kill the person according to the research.

“How are you doing this?” Lex finally spoke. He never felt stronger then at that moment. Whatever Chloe was doing was making him feel invincible. It was also bringing them closer together according to her.

“We are doing this. It’s what I’m trying to tell you. I was afraid because I felt like loving you made me powerless. Now I see that we can share the power. Our powers working together are a testament to that. We shared our power already when we took down Lionel but I didn’t see it that way then.” Chloe breathed keeping her focus on taking through Lex’s hand on her chest and giving it back to his other hand at her cheek.

“Does that mean you didn’t stop loving me?” This was the last thing Lex need to hear. Chloe said she missed him and that it was linger in her thoughts. She said she was still attracted to him and wanted express her linger thoughts of desire for him. Looking at her smiling warmly at him Lex had to know if she still loved him.

The past few months it was what Chloe was figuring out. All her memories pointed to one answer. “Yes, I love you.”

Lex’s lips descended towards Chloe slowly and in a blur of white he didn’t stop himself this time.

When their bodies hit the bed the light had dispersed. Any focus Chloe had was now on the feel of Lex's lips on her mouth and the business of his hands on her body. The shirt seemed like a bad choice a moment ago but now it was the best idea ever. The buttons were already undone and Lex was slipping fingers on to her bare skin.

Opening her eyes to look she watched his attention move to getting the folds of the shirt open to expose her pale skin hidden inside the royal purple. Once she was free of the silly shirt his hand danced between the middle of her breasts and down the past her belly button. With her eyes attuned to him Chloe followed his hand moving between the folds of hidden flesh. The touch of his hand was hotter than the fire that came rushing at her earlier that day.

The first touch between Chloe legs Lex didn’t see the reaction but he heard the intake of air. When his finger flicked against her flesh he turned to see her eyes close. “Don’t you want to see?” Lex forced himself to stop until she responded by opening her eyes while giving him a cunning smile.

It had been so long since he touched her Lex didn’t want to rush but he couldn't stop himself now that he started. His mouth closed over the nipple closest to him as his fingers felt the wetness forming between her legs.

Chloe's eyes tried to stay open but the sensation was becoming too much for her. In the darkness behind her lids she felt each tingle of Lex's fingers at the tiny bundle of nerves that had been ignored for far too long. The memory wasn’t clear but it seemed like what she knew was orgasm had been met without the help of anyone but her owns hands for a long while.

Lex’s tongue was painting a provocative picture against her nipples then against her neck and back finally to her mouth. In all her focus on him Chloe didn’t realize what she was doing but certainly he had to. Her hands were clawing at him trying to get his body but he was still covered up. The only bare skin she had was his smooth bald head which she took advantage of. Her hands did find its way to the front of his pants for a second and the feel of his hardness pushed her into coming.

Lex thought she was close and was rewarded when Chloe tore her mouth away from him to whimper through her orgasm. He slowed his work to watching her come down off her high. His need was starting to nag at him.

“So you’re going to let me touch you now?” Chloe questioned. When Lex moved away Chloe wasn’t pleased that she lost his closeness but she did enjoy watching him strip for her. He undid his clothing quickly then moved to the dresser behind him to dress his penis in a condom before returning to her.

“Is this better?” Lex spoke as he posed himself between Chloe’s legs. After she nodded in response his hardness thrust home. They both need a moment to adjust to the new but familiar feeling.

To get him going again Chloe had squeeze his butt cheeks. The slow smooth thrusting was just right for both of them. Lex wanted to jack hammer his way to release but slow and steady was going to win this race and let him enjoy her for longer.

Pleased at last Chloe’s hands groped the muscles and lines of Lex’s body. She felt her leg lift up at the knee against him sending him deeper into her body. It was better then she remembered as her hips match his motion.

Lex couldn’t do much more when his head fell back and his eyes closed. “Don’t you want to see?” He heard her breathless voice below him urging him to look. When he did her lips were parted and her eyes were open wide.

It made him tighten his grip on her lifted leg. Lex buried his face into her hair not waiting to show her how vulnerable he really was as he came. The weight of his body had to be unbearable for her after a few moments and Lex rolled away to one side of the bed.

Resting next to him Chloe spoke. “I like this new life.” She rolled over to look at him catching his breath.

“I like it too.” Lex answered her just before she rushed at him for another kiss.

====={======}=====

Chloe rubbed her feet together trying to find warmth. Her toes had somehow popped out the bottom of the covers and she assumed it was because she was on the sofa that week while Lois had the bed. Shifting slightly Chloe thought the sofa had become more comfortable since the last time she slept on it.

Fluttering her eyes open Chloe didn’t see the Talon apartment. It looked like she was in an expensive hotel but the lettering on the window said she could only be in one place.

Looking to her left Chloe saw Lex Luthor sleeping peacefully beside her. The confusion flooded through her. She thought she was dreaming all this but there he was. Looking down at herself Chloe saw that she was naked under the covers. Glancing over to Lex he was in the same state.

It had been years since this had happened but there she was in what seemed like the present. “Lex?” Chloe called to him trying to wake him up. It all seemed like a dream but there she was naked with Lex in reality.

In his sleepy state Lex heard Chloe call his name. For once he could sleep in and he was going to. “Come here.” He reached his hand out to her wrapping his arm around her waist to place her next to him. “We can sleep in.” He muttered keeping his eyes closed for fear of never getting them closed again if they were to open.

Chloe did as he wanted lying there growing more confused by the second. “Lex, why I am I here?” She questioned not knowing what to do. It was nice to be close to him. After all this time Chloe hadn’t forgotten how warm he was but they weren't close anymore. Not after she forced him away for a foolish reason.

“Huh?” Lex answered still half asleep. Then suddenly she was ripping herself away from him. When he opened his eyes to look Chloe’s face was frantic.

“Wake up and talk to me.” Chloe took the top covers with her to stand up and cover herself. “Tell me what I’m doing here.”

“You don’t remember?” Lex asked her shaking the sleep off to tend to her. Last night she couldn’t wait to be nude for him and now she was covering herself up.

Something had changed.

Shaking her head Chloe felt like a ton of bricks hit her at once. The memories came rushing at her and it was all too much. Her knees buckled, her body tumbled to the ground and her eyes fused shut.

When she opened her eyes again Chloe Sullivan’s memories had returned.

TBC

Chapter 6 Chloe Sullivan’s Return
    Last edited by letia84; 22nd May 2012 at 15:32.

Escapeism Artist Senior Member asharnanae's Avatar

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R/NC17) Chapter 5 5/30/2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! chloe could you pick a worse moment!

Loved the description of chloes powers!

great chappy

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R/NC-17) Chapter 5 5/30/2010

I just knew Chloe and Lex's reunion was too good to be true and too smooth. Of course, Chloe would get her memories back after yummy Lex sex. I can't wait to see how Lex solves this problem. GREAT chapter!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information