+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 6 08/29/2019

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 3 Part 1 12/16/08

Not and update. I just wanted to make it clear what I'm leaving out and taking from season 6 so I'll as www question.

Quote Originally Posted by westwingwolf View Post
    Ok, let me see if I got this right so I know the background. Lana did date Lex but she left him when she gave him the choice of her or the box and he chose the box (right choice!). Therefore the only stuff that happened after that in season 6 were things that were unaffected by the pregnancy/wedding so the phantoms, Chloe's meteor infection and her saving Lois.
    You are right on. No wedding and no baby. No Kara/supergirl. Yes to phantoms but they will be put on the back burner for this. Yes to Lois' spark in journalism but I'll make more sense of it other then a door falling on her head. Think we can all say those choices were crappy.

I think Chloe being infected has no bearing what so ever on Lana's story in season 6. She didn't have one. In all honesty Lana just slept around between Clark and Lex in season six.

This was the original spoiler at the end of season six. Chloe would lose her memories and Lex would brain washer into working for him. No on said I couldn't make her love Lex or him love her.

For me SV problem has always been to put the attention away from their cast. They have these wonderful characters to work with but they rather focus on guest stars (Green Arrow, Supergirl, Justice League, and the list goes on and on). Work with what you got first before you expand in an half assed way to new things.

Hope that clears some stuff up.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I am so glad that you are continuing this fic

The Chlex conversation about the meteor rocks was great, and I'm proud of Lex for trusting Chloe so much.

As usual, Lana is filled with her own self-importance to a ridiculous level, and I'm just thrilled that Lex chose the box
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Somehow I totally missed this last update! Shit. *shakes head* Anyways, this chapter was fantastic. I love that Lex choose not to lie to Chloe and to tell her the truth about his meteor people experiments. It's definitely a risky move, but a one smart too.

The scene with Clark, Lois and Lana was so annoying. Lana and Clark only really thought about themself's... As usual. And Lois wasn't so bad, except she was so pushy and well.. annoying. (LoL) I have a feeling Chloe's going to be running back to Lex in no time.

I look forward to reading more!!

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 3 Part 1 12/15/08

What a wonderful take on this premise. Very interesting, modulated and well written.

Thank you
    N

Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 3 Part 2 3/18/09

Chapter 3 Chloe Sullivan’s Secrets Part 2

If there was anything Lex was sure of it was Clark’s timing. It was always when he didn’t want it and it was always when he was trying to get something done. The new entries into level 33.1 had to be reviewed. An array of powers and possibilities were painted all over Lex’s laptop. He was just reading about a girl’s ability to control electric currents when Clark came storming into the study.

“Always sticking your nose in where it doesn’t be long Lex.” Clark had to restrain himself when he opened the study door in the manor. He wanted to push through it with all the force he could muster but he had to keep some semblance of control.

Lex sighed as he closed his laptop. When he met Clark’s gaze the farm boy was right on top of him from the other side of the desk. For a second he considered calling security to have him removed but this was part of plan. The moment Chloe told them where she had been Lex knew one of them would come running to him.

Clark and his misplaced emotion was his first mistake. His desire to protect Chloe as if she was his and his alone always puzzled him. Clark had wasted so much time on Lana when he had a true prize working at his side never made sense.

“Did you hear what I said?” Clark let his frustration seethe off him in waves as he stared down Lex. His silence was making this harder than it should be. He should just tell him what he was doing with Chloe all that time.

“I heard you.” Lex answered leaning back slightly in his desk chair enjoying Clark’s frustration.

He wasn’t here because of his concern for Chloe. Clark was here to see if his secret had finally been leaked. All this time Lex knew Chloe was the key but opening her up was always the problem. It was easy enough to use Lana for the truth because she was just using him as well. It became clear quickly that Lana Lang knew nothing. The same rules that applied to Lana didn’t apply to Chloe.

“Then tell me what you did to her.” Clark breathed through his nose forcing his eyes not to shoot balls of fire at Lex’s smug face.

“She was hurt on my property. I took care of her.” Lex didn’t know how much of Chloe’s powers Clark understood so he wasn’t about to mention that she used them and died doing so.

“I know you took her because Lois told me but what happen to her memory?” Clark let his fists rest on the desk ready to shatter the thing.

Lex could see that this would only go around in circles so he played along. The longer Clark was away the more suspicious Chloe would be. “Your guess is as good as mine Clark.”

Clark gave himself a small outlet and let his fist pound on the glass top desk just enough so it didn’t break. “Don’t lie to me. You know more. After everything that happened with Chloe’s mother I know you know more.”

“I know she needed help and I was there to give it to her like I have done before.” Lex rocked back in his seat waiting for the real question Clark had come to ask.

Clark ran through his memories of how Lex helped people and he knew what he meant by helping Chloe specifically. It was a long time ago. Lex hadn’t helped anyone but himself since then. Maybe that was truth long before those days as well.

“You know that she’s…” Clark paused thinking how much he should say. His best friend was infected because of him and Lex was using her for it. “You know and you’re going to tell me.”

Lex was realizing that Clark wasn’t going to ask so he would have to plant the seeds of doubt. “Shouldn’t you be with Chloe right now? Making sure I haven’t filled her head with lies.” Lex pressed his fingers tips together in front of him watching Clark think over what he was getting at.

“Coming here when she needs you may make her think you have something to hide. You’re either terrified that I told Chloe something or...” For dramatic effect he paused letting his head lean to the right. “…or she told me something you don’t want me to know.”

Chloe finding out his secret at first wasn’t what Clark wanted but now that she knew it was comforting to have someone to talk to since Pete was gone. Clark felt his chest tighten at the thought of Lex knowing. He was collecting meteor freaks and there was no telling what he’d do to him.

“There is nothing she could have told you about me.” There was no telling what Chloe remembered about him. If she did know then she wouldn’t let something that huge slip. It was something she promised him and he hoped apart of that Chloe was still there.

“Yet here you stand.” Lex let his hand wave in front of him in Clark’s direction.

“If you did anything to hurt her…” Clark started but was quickly stopped.

“Save your threats for someone that deserves them.” Lex stood up from his seat. This conversation was over. Clark had been gone long enough to make Chloe question his intentions. It was comforting to know that at least Clark was walking right into his plan. “If you’re so concerned for Chloe shouldn’t you be with her?”

Clark breathed in sharply. It was hard to admit but Lex was right. He wasn’t getting anywhere with him. Chloe was the one that was important. He turned on his heels to leave and when he was clear of the manor cameras his body broke out in super speed with all the anger he was containing in front of Lex.

====={======}=====

Chloe had exhausted the photo albums. The memories were coming back clearly with each flip of the page. At best she was still in the past as Lex put it. Anything current Lois said was on Chloe’s computer which was a dead end because it was locked. A password she didn’t remember could be the key to a lot of memories in the present.

Lana and Lois were little help in figuring out the code they both sat staring at her stroking key after key of the wrong thing. “This is impossible.” Chloe grunted under her breathe.

“Maybe you should take a break.” Lois placed her hands on Chloe’s frantic fingers clicking the keys trying to force the password out of her clouded mind.

“There are things on here I need to know.” Chloe lifted her fingers from hers as gently as she could trying not to show them her frustration. Lois seemed to mean well but Lana looked at her as if she were in a world of her own ever since Clark left.

“Why don’t you take a break to eat something?” Lois spoke trying another suggestion. There was no telling what Chloe was going through unable to do things she had done so naturally a week ago.

Chloe saw the resolve in her cousin’s face. Lois didn’t want her to push herself anymore. It appeared she may be right because forcing the password wasn’t getting her anywhere. Giving in Chloe signed and nodded a yes. “Food would be good.”

“I’ll pick something up.” Lois lifted herself from the table to go for her jacket. She needed some air to clear her head on what to do next. The memories were there and Lois saw how easy it was looking at the pictures. They would get there. At the door Lois turned for one last look. She had to make sure that this was real and the lifeless version of Chloe she saw last no longer existed. “You’ll be here when I get back?”

Memories of Lois were started to get stronger for Chloe. The childhood pictures Chloe saw helped her. Her cousin was loud, stubborn and loyal to a fault. Chloe understood now why she was willing to give her life to Lois. They were more like sisters and with so little family there was no way she could lose that connection.

“I’ll be here.” Chloe moved from her seat to give Lois the hug she was looking for earlier that day when she didn’t really know her at all.

When she was gone Chloe turned to find Lana staring off avoiding her at all cost. “You’re hiding something.” Chloe spoke straight at Lana. There was no sense in beating around the bush.

“No I’m not.” Lana answered smiling weakly after. “I’m just worried about Clark.”

“Why? You think Lex would do something to him?” Chloe didn’t know where her feelings were coming from. Lex never mentioned any ill feelings toward Clark. The only thing she had was the fact that Clark could somehow explain her powers that left in the state she was in now.

“I know you’re mixed up right now but you don’t know Lex like I do.” Lana stood in front of Chloe. For a time she thought she was finding comfort in Lex but the truth was she hoped he could help unlock Clark’s secrets. When he dismissed her Lana was pleased. The only way she would learn the truth about Clark was by her own means.

“Then tell me Lana. What is it about Lex I don’t know?” Chloe folded her arms in front of her waiting for the answer that was never going to come.

The door was opening and Clark appeared. Lana’s focus was lost and she was running for Clark. As Chloe watched them hug she felt a twinge of anger. There was no telling were it came from but it was there. It wasn’t the affection they shared but something else about seeing the two them made her angry.

“Lex was useless.” Clark answered after releasing Lana from his embrace. Before returning Clark took sometime to breathe. He let his legs take him out of Kansas then back again before returning.

“We have been okay. Lois just went for food but Chloe has remembered a lot about the past.” Lana replied.

“Some things I’d like to forget.” Chloe answered. Her father being black listed thanks to her need to play with the fire that was Lionel Luthor was one thing she could lose. Then there was her poor mother sitting helpless in a home that could also fade away. The only family worth remembering was out now getting her food.

Clark’s jaw tightened at her words and then a certain resolve came over him. “Lana can you leave us alone?”

“Sure. There are more pictures at the farm that I can get since they seem to be helping.” Lana excused herself with a silent good bye. There was no protest on her part making Chloe think even more she was hiding something.

“Chloe there are things about you that Lana and Lois don’t know about. “ Clark started as soon as he thought Lana was clear of the loft.

This was what Lex had told her before she left him. There were things only Clark could explain and Chloe hoped he was about to. “What things?”

Swallowing hard Clark pushed down his anger from earlier. He couldn’t blame Chloe for trusting Lex. If she only remembered him from the past then his own trust would be with Lex as well. “We should sit.”

It only took Clark a few steps to reach the trendy sofa in the room. Chloe took the place next to him waiting for an answer. “Did Lex tell you what happened to you?”

“He showed me.” Chloe started thinking back to the horrible recording of her death.

“You know what happened with you and Lois then?” Clark didn’t want to tell her if he didn’t have to. This was something she should be able to forget. Lois’ description of Chloe appearing dead was enough to make him believe she should forget the truth.

“Clark if you know already then why don’t you tell me?” For some reason this felt like a trick to her. He should just get to the point.

Looking ahead Clark didn’t want to see her face if this was the first she was hearing of the truth. “Lois said you died but when we couldn’t find your body at the hospital we had hope that you somehow survived.”

“So you know I saved Lois?” She questioned him again hoping for more then a short answer.

“Yes but she doesn’t know.” Clark had to lead her to it. Telling her if she didn’t know wasn’t right. “You know you’re infected?”

Before leaving Lex mentioned Clark held the answers about the meteor shower. Right now he had nothing but questions. “Lex said you would know more about it.”

“He did?” This was what Clark was afraid of. Lex had filled her head with something he had to get rid of.

“He also said you would be able to explain how it happened too.” It was easy to see that Clark was waiting for something. He was trying to see what she knew. Chloe saw quickly he wasn’t going to be forth coming with information.

“What do you mean explain?” Lex had given Chloe the right trigger. Clark saw her trying to force him to give her the truth about him. It was just as he feared. Lex said he had stopped but he was still digging.

“There has been more than one meteor shower right?” Chloe gave a leading question of her own. She was journalist and she could get something out of him.

“Yes.” That wasn’t a hard one to figure out. Chloe would see that just being in town about the meteor showers.

He was honest once so Chloe gave him another chance. “I’m not the only person this infection has happened to?”

“If you unlocked your computer you would see that is true. You made a database of it all.” This was something else he couldn’t avoid. Sooner or later the words would be in front of her.

“Great, you know all these things. Tell me how I got infected? Tell me about the meteors? What’s so special about them? Lex said you would be able to tell me. I’m like this because of something you know so please tell me.” Chloe didn’t mean to but her thoughts got the best of her. She felt like she was begging but she didn’t know if Clark would under her desperation. He would have to put himself in her place. Not knowing your own life had to be the worse feeling anyone could have.

“I don’t know anything.” Clark paused. The anger from before was rising “This is why you can’t trust Lex. He’s searching for something that doesn’t exist.” Before he could stop himself he had said something he shouldn’t.

“Searching for what? He told me about the meteors and the infected. He even told me about his own powers and the people like me here in Smallville. There is a cause for my powers and others so don’t say we don’t exist.”

“It’s not what I meant.” Clark tried to reach for her but she leaned away from him.

“Then what did you mean Clark?” Chloe waited for his answer. The seconds ticked by and whatever he let slip was clouding his thoughts. “You’re hiding something.” Just like Lana he withdrew from her.

“No.” Clark spoke firmly. She couldn’t start doubting him. “I’m your friend.”

“Good. Tell me the truth.” As she waited Chloe saw what Lex meant about Clark. The look in his eyes made the answer clear. He wasn’t willing to share with her. “Clark if the truth is something I already know then start telling me. With Lex I usually remembered before he could even finish.”

Clark had stepped into a hole now. If he went on then Chloe would know his secret again. She already knew her own. That would have to be enough for now. He’d let the memory come back if it ever did. It was nice having her know but it was safer if she never did.

“I wanted to talk about what happened with you and Lois. There is nothing more.” Clark spoke trying to convince her but with his voice, his eyes and comforting hand on her shoulder but failed.

“If you’re not going to be honest I think you should leave.” Chloe stood from her seat.

“Chloe…” He started but was quickly stopped.

“No, spare me. I can’t trust you. Lex told me things that were hard for him but he did it. If there is so much trust between us then tell me the truth. If you can’t do that then that means you’re not helping and right now I need help.” Chloe moved back to her laptop at the desk. She didn’t exchange another word with Clark. Yet he sat there staring at her for a few moments before getting up to leave.

Right now she would be angry. Soon Clark hoped she would see all those secrets were better left forgotten. The truth about the meteor showers and his very presence on earth were no longer things he’d share with Chloe Sullivan.

====={======}=====

When Lex got the phone call he was shocked. He was sure all of Chloe’s memories were back by now and that meant he was out. Yet there he was getting the phone call that she was asking to be let into the manor. At last a plan had worked in his favor.

He stood a few feet from the study door wanting to see her face. The door opened to the study and his staff member moved to the side to let Chloe in. She had changed her clothes since last seeing him and she was in something of her own. His eyes moved down and he saw a rolling suit case behind her and a computer bag slung over her shoulder.

Leaving Lois was hard. Chloe wanted to get to know more but Lois was surrounding herself with people Chloe was finding she couldn’t trust. They were people that didn’t trust her.

After Clark finally left Chloe snooped through the apartment. Lois appeared as she was just getting to the dresser and they had a quick bite. Afterwards things became clear. Chloe couldn’t stay in her supposed home. Lex promised her options so she was taking him up on them.

Lois protested but she couldn’t keep her prisoner in their tiny loft. Chloe was sure Lois went running to Clark and Lana. She would deal with it later. Right now she needed to feel secure in her surroundings. Since waking the only person that did that was Lex Luthor.

Chloe knew what his answer would be but it was polite to ask any way. “Can I stay with you?”

Lex smiled softly. It was wonderful thing when plans worked smoothly. “Of course you can.” He instructed the waiting staff to take her things then lead her into the room.

It was just like he hoped. Her friends had failed her. It was the mistake that would bring her back. His second chance could play out now like it should.

Chloe Sullivan was about to change her life.

TBC

Chapter 3 Chloe Sullivan’s Change

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 3 Part 2 3/18/09

I hope this plan doesn't back fire because if it does Lex will be in trouble.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

This was an awesome update, Letia. My, Clark is at his mind-wiping-it´s-better-you-don´t-know-my-secret best (or should I say worst?)! The boy is oblivious as usual. If he fears so much what Lex might do to her and how he could use her to get to the truth, why doesn´t he confide in her like he did once? It´s so like SV!Clark to act this way.

Amnesiac Chloe staying at Lex´s manor is exactly what the producers- or rather, StevenDeKnight- had had in mind before KK signed for another season at the last minute. Oh, well, that´s what we´ve got letia for! You´ll give us what these damn writers didn´t have the guts to give us.

This is getting more interesting with each passing chapter.
    Last edited by lexie; 23rd March 2009 at 18:31.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Talking Re: Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 3 Part 2 3/18/09

I just found your story and am really enjoying reading it!! Even though Lex's plan is to find out about Clark, I still think he has treated Chloe better than anyone but Lois!! Clark was just a jerk, how dare he not trust Chloe after everything she has done for him!! Lana is only concerned about herself, but then again that's nothing new!! Thank you for the update!! Post more soon please!! I can't wait to find out how Chloe enjoys staying at Lex's house!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I'm glad Clark cares only about himself. If he thought for a moment he'd probably realize that Chloe would do exactly as she has done before and keep his secret. Yay for Clark for pushing Chloe further into Lex's arms. I hope it all works out for Lex and Chloe.

Remembering Chloe Sullivan (R) Chapter 4 Part 1 9/30/09

Chapter 4 Chloe Sullivan’s Change Part1

When Lex turned to his night stand the clock said it was 3 am. He wasn’t sure why someone was knocking on his door but he’d make sure they paid dearly for waking him up.

Rolling out of bed slowly there was another rapping at the door. With his teeth grinding together ready to strike Lex yanked the door open. As soon as he as he saw the reason someone was waking him in the middle of night his demeanor calmed.

“Is everything alright?” Lex spoke to Chloe standing in the hall with the guard he placed at her door. The guard was placed there in case Chloe needed anything. He didn’t think she would need him but there she was looking a bit frantic at his door.

“I’m sorry to wake you sir but the lady said she had to see you.” When Eric knocked on the door he wasn’t sure if his boss would be waiting with a gun.

It was common knowledge in the Luthor home not to disturb the master of the house if he was sleeping. Working for the Luthor’s wasn’t by any means the safest job in the world but it paid to well to pass up. When the young lady asked to see Mr. Luthor his orders were clear and her presents seem to soften him.

“I couldn’t sleep.” Chloe felt the words come out but wasn’t sure if she was a wake or sleeping. All day it had been like floating and now was no different. Her memories were swimming around her while she slept. It was keeping her body from truly relaxing and now here she was at Lex’s door hoping to make sense of a few things.

“Come in.” Lex waved Chloe into his room then nodded for the guard to leave.

Taking the gesture Chloe moved into the room slowly. “I was having some strange dreams.” She stood looking the room over trying to remember it but there was nothing coming to her.

“What were they about?” Lex leaded her in to the room to sit on the side of the bed.

Chloe just wanted to understand why she turned away when she was happy. “I dreamt of you mostly.”

“Me?” Lex’s eyebrows rose at the omission. Really?” After being with her friends all day he thought her memories of them would be coming back. Instead it was more of him which could be bad or good.

“Yes.” Chloe sat on his oversized bed still trying to think if she had been there before but not seeing it in her mind. “We were in a cave.”

After a heavy sigh Lex knew this memory wasn’t going to win him any points. “That’s not the best memory for us.”

“Really?” The memory she spoke of must not have been real because it seemed rather nice to her. “It seemed nice to me.”

“Tell me what happen.” Lex replied waiting for what good could come from any time he and Chloe were in the Kawatche caves together.

“Well we were fighting at first. It was so loud that our shouting was like a whisper. You were so angry with me and I knew how to fix it.” Chloe saw the picture of her actions clear in her mind so it had to be real. “I kissed you and it stopped. The noise, the yelling and all the pent up tension went away.”

Lex waited a moment before telling her the truth. What she remember was far better then what really happened. “Chloe that’s not what happened. You were taken away from me that day.”

“How?” Chloe had no idea what he was talking about.

“Why don’t I take you there in the morning and you can remember yourself.” Lex didn’t want to tell her he dragged her there against her will and she rightfully pushed him into the cave wall to get away.

“Thank you.” Chloe reached for his hand resting between them to hold. As soon as she touched him Lex pulled away from her. It wasn’t the reaction she wanted. All night she tossed and turned only seeing him in her mind.

Giving her a small smile Lex stood up. “Let’s get you back to bed.”

Chloe didn’t follow. She didn’t want to be alone again. What she was dreaming of was right in front of her. “That wasn’t the only part of my dream.”

Turning to look at her Lex could see she had no intentions of leaving his room anytime soon. “What else was there?”

“The safe house.” Chloe could see Lex so clearly in that place. In that place when she touched his hand he didn’t pull away.

“Chloe…” Lex started taking his seat again next to her on the bed.

“Don’t say that’s the past.” Chloe cut him off before he could go on. “It’s the only thing that is real to me right now.”

Lex nodded once. It was where he wanted her mind to be. If she was seeing him as he was then he had a chance. “What happen?”
    “We were kissing and…” Chloe was going to describe the position of their bodies, the feel of Lex’s hand on her and the wonderful feel she got remembering it but she didn’t know how. “It’s easier if I show you.”

When she started Lex knew what she was remembering. It was what he had obsessed over himself. At the safe house a few days ago he was so close to reliving at least one of those moments again. It still wasn’t time to try and relive them now. “Chloe I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

His reluctance had to stop now. Chloe needed to feel firsthand what she remembered. There was an emotion locked inside she couldn’t pinpoint and it was tied to this. “Lex you said you love me.”

“Yes, I do.” Now that she knew Lex wish she didn’t. It was clouding her vision. She had to see she loved him as well. Telling her was a mistake he couldn’t take back now.

“Then show me.” Chloe slid closer to him reaching for his hand again. “Let me see for myself.”

With hooded eyes Lex was losing his fight to keep his plan clear. The look she was giving him had him at lost. He was going to lose her if he didn’t do this. So instead of denying himself again he did as she asked.

It was just as he remembered when his lips touched hers. For Chloe this would be the first time but Lex knew the feeling well. He let his hand slide around her neck to bring her closer to him. Her lips parted and he was able to glide his tongue into the warmth of her mouth.

At first it was an odd feeling when Lex’s lips touched Chloe. She felt herself reluctant at first because he was sort of a stranger to her. A few glimpse and bits and pieces were all she had of him. But within seconds of kissing him Chloe started to feel something a little strange. There was a longing for his lips and the softness of his touch. The emotion Chloe couldn’t pinpoint she was feeling now.

He kept telling her that they weren’t together anymore. Lex said he had no idea how Chloe felt about him. In his arms at moment Chloe was starting to understand what the strange feeling was.

Lex slowly pulled away from her. Looking at her he saw her eyes wide with surprise. “Is everything alright?” He questioned her hoping that what she was remembering now wasn’t something horrid.

“I miss you.” Chloe said plainly. It was a surprise to her because her family and friend’s spoke of Lex as if he was the worse man alive but she missed him that horrid man. “I have missed you but have been too scared to tell you.”

Not letting the moment pass him by Lex pulled her to him again for another kiss. This time his kiss was with more urgency and passion in responds to her confession. It was what he had hoped for.

Chloe felt him become more urgent in his kiss and it was welcomed. This time she wrapped her arms his neck and moved nearly onto his lap. It was that motion that made him stop. “What’s wrong?”

“We should stop.” Lex said it but didn’t mean it. There were so many reasons to keep going but the nagging feeling that he was taking advantage of Chloe kept him from going on.

“But I want to kiss you. I have wanted it for so long. There is this aching feeling that I have.” Chloe hadn’t moved from where she was. Her arms were still around him and face was so close to her. “This is making that feeling go away.” To test his limits she placed a soft kiss on his bottom lip followed by another. Suddenly he was pushing into her.

It was so quick that Chloe’s head was spinning a bit. Lex had them lying on the bed. His body hovered above her as his hand slid down the side of her body. His lips kissed down her chin skillfully to her neck which he nibbled to her great delight. All of this what she saw in her dream and was finally getting to feel first hand.

There had been a bit of a void for Lex when it came to sex. He couldn’t remember the last time he was like this with a woman. The reason for not getting any he blamed on not being with right woman. Anything else seemed like second best to this. People would say he loved and lost so move on. This wasn’t over yet. It would have been giving up not moving on. Being a Luthor only made him fight harder instead of giving up.

When Chloe started to hum he knew the sound well. He remembered well enough that she enjoyed foreplay like this. The feel of her body beneath him was so good but he had to stop. He forced himself off of her.

“We should stop.” Lex repeated feeling foolish for not doing it the first time. He couldn’t help himself when she teased him.

After breathing out a harsh breath Chloe answered him. “You said that already.”

“I meant it this time.” Lex turned to look at her and it was almost his undoing. She breathing heavy and her face had become flush. It like so many years ago when she wanted him. Shaking his head for moment he tried to remember that Chloe wasn’t his just yet. She had to come to him and he couldn’t push so much so quickly. “I think you know what you wanted to know now.”

Chloe did ask him to kiss her to see how much he loved her. Lex’s feelings were pretty clear because he was fighting to do the right thing for her now. She could clearly see how hard it was for him to pull himself away from her. Remembering him in only one way had her rushing into something Chloe wasn’t really ready for. They need to get to know each other. She knew she missed him and wanted him physically but he was still only bits and pieces.

“I know.” She spoke sitting up slowly in the bed. “We can stop. It is too soon.”

Lex breathed a sigh of relief. He didn’t want to reject her anymore. “We should get you back to bed.”

“Can I stay here?” Even if it was too soon for sex, it wasn’t too soon for her to experience her memories of cuddling up next to him.

As soon as he was finally in control of himself again she was pushing his buttons all over again. She was looking at him with a smile grin hoping he’d say yes to her request. “That is a safer memory for you to experience.”

“Can you just say yes?” A simple answer was all she need but often with Lex was so proper and complicated.

“I could but then I wouldn’t be able to annoy you.” Lex flirted back with her the way they use to. It should be easy for her to catch on to it.

“What’s that suppose to mean? You get a kick out of annoying me?” Chloe looked at him with slanted eyes starting too get angry and aroused again over their silly banter.

“I just love it when you try to make a mean face. It amuses me.” Lex let out a small chuckle.

“It’s not funny. I’m angry” Chloe nudged his shoulder before going on. Then he started to laugh at her harder and suddenly Chloe knew what this really was now. She started to laugh too. “We fight all the time don’t we?”

Lex smiled more than he had in months as she slowly started to understand their relationship. “Yes and we both enjoy it.”

Chloe moved closer to his side of bed to lay her head against his chest. “I do like it.”

“Let’s save more of it for the morning.” Lex let his hand brush through her short blonde hair.

“That sounds great.” Chloe felt the sleep wash over as she settled on to his chest.

Just like that they both drifted off into a much need rest. Tomorrow held so much more.

Chloe Sullivan was slowly changing.

TBA
    Chapter 4 Chloe Sullivan’s Change Part1

Notes: Sorry its short but I’ll be back sooner rather than later with the next few chapters I hope.
    Last edited by letia84; 5th October 2009 at 19:47.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information