Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions on the rules?

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Questions on the rules?

All questions regarding the rules should be posted in this thread, thank you.
    Last edited by Julie; 8th September 2009 at 22:36.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Members

Re: Questions on the rules?

Is it okay to make announcements for and to pimp events on livejournal and twitter that would be appropriate/Chlex relevant?

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilo13 View Post
    Is it okay to make announcements for and to pimp events on livejournal and twitter that would be appropriate/Chlex relevant?
    If at the moment you are thinking about the events you PMed me about, then you may post about those in the advertisement section of this forum yes.
    Last edited by Julie; 12th September 2009 at 14:06.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Full Member

its to bad that you moved me to lurkers because the forum i would make a comment are the fan fictions because some are very good but since you moved me i can't

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunberg View Post
    its to bad that you moved me to lurkers because the forum i would make a comment are the fan fictions because some are very good but since you moved me i can't
    Well, now that you've posted a comment here you will be moved back to the group of active and posting users so that you can leave feedback in the subforum you're more interested in.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

Help?!?

bklyangel, you're currently marked as a Lurker. That means you don't have access to all the forums. As a Lurker you don't have access to the fanfiction forums.

How do I get access to the fanfic forums??? Its the first time in weeks that I have time to start reading again, but now I can't. Is it because I'm not leaving enough comments? If thats the case, thats not really fair. Most of the time I really don't have anything to say.

NS Member

I to have just recieved a message that I am a lurker and no longer have access to the fanfiction forums. Do I now have to make posts to access this forum? By nature I am a lurker that views threads and does not post since I feel that others state what I would, but in a more articulate fashion. I do not personally wish to have to post either. I would like to know if this message is an error or if there is a new policy in effect and what I must now do to have access to the forums. If I have posted my questions incorrectly, please note this is my first post ever in a message forum and as such I do not know if I am doing so correctly, Thank you in advance for any assistance that is provided.

Fishin' for brains Senior Member Avalanche's Avatar
    In the best state in this here Union, which is of course, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by bklyangel View Post
    Help?!?

bklyangel, you're currently marked as a Lurker. That means you don't have access to all the forums. As a Lurker you don't have access to the fanfiction forums.

How do I get access to the fanfic forums??? Its the first time in weeks that I have time to start reading again, but now I can't. Is it because I'm not leaving enough comments? If thats the case, thats not really fair. Most of the time I really don't have anything to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by crev3 View Post
    I to have just recieved a message that I am a lurker and no longer have access to the fanfiction forums. Do I now have to make posts to access this forum? By nature I am a lurker that views threads and does not post since I feel that others state what I would, but in a more articulate fashion. I do not personally wish to have to post either. I would like to know if this message is an error or if there is a new policy in effect and what I must now do to have access to the forums. If I have posted my questions incorrectly, please note this is my first post ever in a message forum and as such I do not know if I am doing so correctly, Thank you in advance for any assistance that is provided.

Go here for more details: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...inactive-users
    Fanfiction Master List

“I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.”
    Oscar Wilde

My milkshake bringeth all ye gentlefolk to the yard, and they're like it's better than thine, verily its better than thine, I could teach you but I must levy a fee...

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control; and, at times, hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
    Marilyn Monroe

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Guys, check out the new policy for lurkers and inactive users here. Since you've just posted, you should be immeditaley moved back to the active members group. No need to worry.

Simply make sure you post, at least, once a month.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

NS Member

I agree, I've been a member for years and now my status has changed. suddenly my posts have gone bck to zero, I don't think that's fair

Closed Thread

Thread Information