Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Questions on the rules?

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: Questions on the rules?

New policy went out today as mentioned here: http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...inactive-users Therefore, anyone who has posted asking about why they can't see the fanfictions should now be able to see the fanfictions.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbrunberg View Post
    its to bad that you moved me to lurkers because the forum i would make a comment are the fan fictions because some are very good but since you moved me i can't
    Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Well, now that you've posted a comment here you will be moved back to the group of active and posting users so that you can leave feedback in the subforum you're more interested in.
    As lexie said, now that you've made a comment you've been moved back to the user group who has access to the fanfictions. Now just keep leaving feedback on the fics you read, and you'll be fine in the future

Quote Originally Posted by bklyangel View Post
    Help?!?

bklyangel, you're currently marked as a Lurker. That means you don't have access to all the forums. As a Lurker you don't have access to the fanfiction forums.

How do I get access to the fanfic forums??? Its the first time in weeks that I have time to start reading again, but now I can't. Is it because I'm not leaving enough comments? If thats the case, thats not really fair. Most of the time I really don't have anything to say.
    I would say that, if you've read a fanfiction, you have something to say. Whether it's just "I liked this fic/chapter", or in particular a scene or a line that you liked well. Or just commenting on how the writer is, perhaps that you really like the writer's style of writing, that it was easy to follow etc etc. There's a lot to say

As long as you leave at least ONE comment every 30 days, you'll be fine. And the authors of the stories you read deserve some feedback, don't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by crev3 View Post
    I to have just recieved a message that I am a lurker and no longer have access to the fanfiction forums. Do I now have to make posts to access this forum? By nature I am a lurker that views threads and does not post since I feel that others state what I would, but in a more articulate fashion. I do not personally wish to have to post either. I would like to know if this message is an error or if there is a new policy in effect and what I must now do to have access to the forums. If I have posted my questions incorrectly, please note this is my first post ever in a message forum and as such I do not know if I am doing so correctly, Thank you in advance for any assistance that is provided.
    This is indeed a new policy. You can read more about it here http://forums.naughty-seduction.net/...inactive-users.

What you need to do in the future to make sure you don't end up in the lurker group again, is just to leave comments and post here on the forums. Leave a comment on a story you've read for an example. And don't feel like you have to make long reviews. A simply "thank you", or "that was great" will go a long way

Quote Originally Posted by Beck View Post
    I agree, I've been a member for years and now my status has changed. suddenly my posts have gone bck to zero, I don't think that's fair
    Your post count has not gone back to zero.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

NS Member

Hi, I have been marked as a lurker. I am not sure why that would be?

Quote Originally Posted by fallen View Post
    Hi, I have been marked as a lurker. I am not sure why that would be?
    Please read New policy - Limited forum access for inactive users for more information. However, now that you've made a post you're moved back into the regular user group.
    Last edited by Julie; 21st April 2010 at 14:57.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Hey! Update Your Story!!! xxasaxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Guys, check out the new policy for lurkers and inactive users here. Since you've just posted, you should be immeditaley moved back to the active members group. No need to worry.

Simply make sure you post, at least, once a month.
    O.k. good. I was wondering about this!

Members

I'm trying to get off the lurkers. With me posting something here will it take me off lurkers?

Quote Originally Posted by trinna View Post
    I'm trying to get off the lurkers. With me posting something here will it take me off lurkers?
    Yes, so now that you've made this post, you're back to the normal user group

I have been marked a Lurker

I love reading the fanfictions so if I have to I will start posting comments and such so I can keep access to them.

Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snarkychlo View Post
    I have been marked a Lurker

I love reading the fanfictions so if I have to I will start posting comments and such so I can keep access to them.
    Well, you've just delurked. Welcome back and don't forget to post at least once a month.
    Thxs to beeej for the avi

A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

"PERMANENT" WIPs (UNLESS MY CHLEX MUSE AWAKENS AGAIN AND I GET A LONG-NEEDED CLONE OF MYSELF)

"Choices"May 30 '11

"At Second Sight" August 21 '11

PODFIC REQUESTS

INTERVIEW

VIDEOS

is there a way to be notified if you have become a lurker? i mean i dont try to not step away from the forum and thus not reading and reviewing because sometimes i get distracted from another fandom and forget all about chloe/lex. but if i am in danger of being a lurker i would like to be notified so that i can come and post something and be reminded of the love for chloe and lex together.

Closed Thread

Thread Information