+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Lucky Charm (NC-17)

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    two updates and great ones I might add you are so kind to us I love your story :yay: :yay: :yay:

:crygreen: :crygreen: pleeaassseee, I want an updattteeeee :crygreen: :crygreen:

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    please an update
    life is unbearable without update please
    give me one or two or three or four or five.....

NS Full Member
    Can't wait till Q sees the wrath of Chloe. Nothing compared to Lex's fistsandwich. He will rue the day. And dumbass Clark...*sigh*

Blue

see spot snark Senior Member happy bunny's Avatar
    Clark is such a dumbass, like Chloe would have never figured it out.

Love to see some ass-whuppin', I mean how could you deprive us? Queen and Clark so obviously have it coming...

Although if you gave us some smut instead, I'm sure no one would complain.

hmm... love the way it's developing... please contiune to update! :biggrin:

what happens next :blush:
    Kirsten

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    “Mr. Queen?”

Queen turned his head and arched an eyebrow at the pretty brunette woman coming at him at full speed and the tall man behind her who looked mortified to even be there.

“Yes? Do I know you?” he asked, his eyes running over her body once before meeting her eyes.

“Lois Lane, Daily Planet,” she said quickly, forgoing any obsequious greeting of shaking the man’s hand – though she was half-tempted to slap him across the face for leering at her. She grabbed a tape recorder out of her bag and held it up so she could catch anything that Queen might say. “I’d like to ask you a few questions.”

Queen frowned and Clark shot him an apologetic look.

“About?”

“What can you tell us about the merger talks?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Queen lied. Lois had to give him credit; he did it with a completely straight face even though he was relatively new to the game.

“Really? That’s not what I heard,” Lois said, her eyebrow arched high on her forehead.

“What did you hear?”

“I heard, from a *very* reliable source, that you took your dear old dad’s place in those meetings.”

“Who did you hear that from?”

“A little birdie told me,” Lois quipped.

“Yeah, that *does* sound reliable,” Queen retorted sarcastically. “I don’t suppose the little birdie has a name?”

“Polly?” Lois snidely shot back. “Come on, Mr. Queen, you can’t honestly expect me to reveal a source?” she asked indignantly.

At Queen’s pointed look, Clark decided to step in.

“Chloe Sullivan,” he said, causing Lois to whip her head to the side to glare at him.

“Clark!”

“What? He would have found out eventually,” Clark argued.

Queen’s brow furrowed as he tried to place the name that the young man had given him.

“Chloe…Chloe,” he murmured to himself, his eyes growing wide and his face falling into a scared expression with the realization of who they were probably referring to. He held up his hands defensively. “It’s not my fault!”

Lois and Clark exchanged a look and then turned their attention back to Queen.

“*What’s* not your fault?” Clark asked.

“Look, I know she sent you to hassle me about the meetings to get back at me because she found out about the drug, but it’s not my fault – I swear. I was just doing what he told me to do and the rest of it was an act.”

“Who?” Lois asked, unwilling to admit that she didn’t know what he was talking about and lose a lead on a bigger story.

Queen frowned and then squirmed uncomfortably where he stood.

“I can’t tell you. He’d kill me.”

“It’s him or her,” Lois said with a bluffing shrug of her shoulder. “Trust me. I know Chloe Sullivan ---”

“Luthor,” Queen interrupted, causing Lois to roll her eyes.

“Yeah, cuz’ she’s really gonna change her name,” she said sarcastically. “Anyway, like I said, I *know* her. She will make your life a living hell until she finds out who put you up to it, and that’s a fate worse than death.”

~*~*~*~*~

Lex growled and pulled her to him once again, driving his tongue into her mouth to sweep against her own. A few steps and Chloe found her back pressed hard against the wall and her new husband’s hands grabbing her ass to urge her to wrap her legs around his waist.

One quick jump and she felt his erection pressing against her through their clothing. Chloe groaned and Lex moved his mouth to the spot on her neck that he now knew drove her crazy.

“Lex,” she breathed, overwhelmed with lust, but not to the point that she forgot where they were. “Unh --- we can’t do this here.”

Lex raked his teeth across the soft skin he had just been kissing and a shudder of intense pleasure shook Chloe’s body. He started sucking on her neck, the whimpers and moans tearing from her throat only serving to spur him on.

“Lex --- oh, God.”

Chloe’s head fell forward and she started rocking her hips against him, rising up and down just enough to cause the friction needed between her legs. Lex growled again and steadied her against the wall as he reached down to undo the zipper on his slacks.

She barely heard a ripping sound when he pushed his hand under her skirt and tore the thin scrap of lace she called panties from her body, but the gasp she made when he slipped a finger inside of her and started mimicking what was to come echoed through the otherwise empty hallway – the bodyguards having the common sense to turn their faces away the second Chloe and Lex had started kissing.

Chloe fought to speak through the jolt of pleasure that shot through her body.

“Lex --- we can’t --- cameras --- oh God!” she cried out as Lex replaced his finger with his throbbing cock.

He began to thrust slowly, his eyes open and intent on her as he watched the gluttonous desire play upon her face. Moving his left hand press against the small of her back and his right hand to brace himself against the wall, he started thrusting inside of her with a faster, more deliberate pace.

The change in position angled him so he hit her clit harder every time and Lex almost went over the edge at the sound of her constant sounds of pleasure.

His eyes closed and he began to breathe in panted breaths through his mouth as he moved in her, grunting against her ear as she pushed down in rhythm to his thrusts.

Each stroke brought Chloe closer and closer to orgasm and as her pumping on top of him became erratic, Lex completely took over.

He could feel her inner walls start to quiver around him and his head lolled forward, so close to reaching his own climax.

Strangled screams and moans of each other’s names combined together and Chloe closed her eyes, breathing against the top of Lex’s head as she tried to regain her composure.

“Who the hell do you think you are?!”

The female voice snapped Lex and Chloe out of their post-coital moment and Chloe weakly slid off of Lex to stare down the hall to where the noise was originating, most likely from the elevators around the corner.

“I *need* to see her! What part of *need* do you not understand exactly?!”

Chloe glanced at Lex and he frowned.

“I’m sure whoever it is can wait,” he said, running the backs of his fingers along the nape of her neck.

Chloe shook her head.

“It sounds like Lois.”

“Lois?”

“Lane. She’s a reporter for The Daily Planet.”

“Clark’s partner,” Lex said knowingly, causing Chloe to give an absent nod of her head.

“It sounds important. I’d better go see what has her so riled up.”

“I don’t think that’s ---” Lex trailed off into an incoherent grumble when the cell phone in his inner jacket pocket started to ring.

“Go ahead,” Chloe said, motioning with her head to the phone. “I’ll go see what Lois wants.”

Lex sulked, but nodded and watched Chloe as she turned her back on him to walk toward the commotion.

“Luthor.”

“You’ve got a problem.”

“I’ve got lots of problems. I don’t suppose you’d like to be more specific?”

“The drug you had me give Chloe to make her more inclined to marry you – a couple of reporters know you were the one behind it.”

“What?” Lex hissed into the phone. “How ---”

“Hey, it was you or me, man,” Queen interrupted. “We’re friends, but that Lois chick said she thought ---”

‘Lois? Shit!’ Lex thought, not bothering with the pleasantries of saying goodbye before clicking off his phone and running toward the end of the hall.

He got there in time to see Chloe arching her eyebrow at something that Lois and Clark had just told her and then her turning to look at him.

‘Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit! She’s going to leave me,’ he thought. Quickly followed by another little voice in his head that added, ‘And it’s your own fault. Way to go, Luthor.’

Chloe excused herself from Lois and Clark, telling them that they should leave and that this was personal. Clark opened his mouth to protest, but Chloe cut him off with an angry warning glare and he and Lois left on the elevator.

She took in a deep breath and then released it slowly to calm herself down before turning to look at Lex again. She walked to him, but stopped a good few feet away, knowing that she would be likelier to lose her willpower if she was too close to him.

“I assume you know what that was about,” she said. It wasn’t a question.

“Chloe – let me explain,” he said, stepping toward her with an outstretched arm only to have her take a step back.

“Save it,” she said. “I just want to know one thing.” Lex’s expression fell into a petulant frown and he nodded once for her to continue. “Was the drug tested before you used it on me?”

Lex blinked. When she said that she only had one question, the last thing he had been expecting her to ask was something about the drug.

“Of course. My company has been supplying it to government…agencies…for almost two years now,” he answered before the realization of what she was really asking him dawned on him. “Chloe – God – you weren’t some guinea pig. I love you.”

Chloe folded her arms across her chest and arched an eyebrow.

“You’re telling me that you lied to my dad, planned a wedding even though we had never gone out on a date, had your friend *drug* me because you thought I’d turn you down, and then *lied* to me about it because you *love* me?” She stopped and shook her head. “That’s seriously twisted.”

Lex didn’t know what to say. When she laid it all out for him like that, it really did make him sound like the monster that Clark and Lois always claimed him to be in their articles.

“Chloe ---”

“Although,” Chloe interrupted, a humored grin starting to twitch at the corners of her lips, “I’ve gotta say – the look on Clark’s face was totally worth it.”

Lex was in shock, but pushed it aside to allow a hopeful expression to flit over his features.

“Worth it?” he asked. “Meaning…?”

Chloe gave him a tight smile.

“Meaning, if you do really love me, then you’re just going to have to make everything up to me somehow.”

Lex nodded emphatically and took a step toward her, pleased when she didn’t move away from him.

“I can do that,” he said. “Where would you like to go shopping first?”

Chloe tight smile turned devilish and she closed the space between them, running her fingers down the length of his tie.

“Shopping wasn’t really what I had in mind.”

Lex’s eyebrows rose and then he smirked.

“Oh?”

Chloe stood on her tiptoes and Lex started to lean down to kiss her, only to have the moment ruined by the sudden sound of a ringing cell phone and someone clearing their throat.

Chloe pulled away from Lex and looked at the bodyguard questioningly. He held out the oversized purse that she had left in the other part of the hallway and Lex glowered at him.

“I thought it might be important,” the bodyguard explained, clearly more afraid of how Chloe would react if she had missed an important call than Lex’s reaction for interrupting time with his wife.

“Thanks,” Chloe said and smiled at the man as she took the purse, immediately fishing through it for the ringing cell phone.

“Yeah, thanks,” Lex said with dry sarcasm.

“Sullivan,” Chloe greeted, earning her a sharp look from her now-husband. She rolled her eyes. “Luthor,” she said into the phone. “Sullivan-Luthor --- no! That’s *way* too long,” she argued to Lex, but was still speaking with the phone up to the side of her face.

“So just take my last name,” he suggested. Chloe rolled her eyes again and Lex smirked.

“Chloe?”

Chloe blinked as she was startled back to paying attention to the person on the other end of the phone.

“Lana?”

“Uh-huh,” chirped the other girl. “And for the record, I think you should just make it Chloe Luthor. It kind of has a ring to it.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Chloe said shortly. “Hey, wait a second. Why aren’t you flipping out?”

“About what?”

“About the fact that I’m married --- to *Lex*,” Chloe responded. She heard Lana giggle and she let out a resigned sigh. “You knew?”

“Of course I knew. I only wish I could have been there.”

“Yeah, me too,” Chloe lied. “Look, I’m kind of busy. I’ll call you back, okay?” She hung up the phone and hit the button to shut the power off completely. “Oh, yeah, you’re making it up to me *big time*.”

Lex smirked at her again before pulling her flush against his body.

“I think that can be arranged, *Mrs. Luthor*.”

Chloe laughed and then rose to her tiptoes again to kiss him. Just after brushing her lips against his, she smiled.

“Don’t push your luck.”

The End

*If you made it this far, please take the time to review. Thanks*

Ooh look at you ending the fic all fabulously like that! lol. Thoroughly enjoyable hun. Great job.

NS Full Member
    :heart: Ah, romantic ending for our intrepid reporter Chloe, and the twisted bastard, I mean and smooth and svaue (yeah right) Lex.

But seriously, I hadn't guessed that Lex was behind the drug, I believed the lie as much as she did. Well, he'll be making it up and seriously what sane girl could stay mad at him after that corridor smut?

:applause: Bravo my dear, fab as always :clap:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information