+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17, Completed 6/5/08

The Love/Hate Game - NC-17, Completed 6/5/08

Title: The Love/Hate Game
    By: Firebunny
    Pairing (Tripling?): Clark/Lex/Chloe
    Rating: NC-17
    Spoilers: Sometime after Promise, but before Phantom.
    Disclaimer: I have no legal right to write this story. And it’s probably ethically wrong as well.
    Author’s Notes: I wrote this last summer, so it’s about a year old now. It’s the first dirty, raunchy, wrong, wrong, wrong crack!fic I wrote. Since then I’ve somehow developed a little reputation for them.
    Originally it was only going to be 4 chapters long, but blossomed (or degenerated) into 14. The end of chapter 4 has a pseudo ending and after that it jumps backwards in time and the tone sort of changes a bit.

Word Count (for the total fic): 13,574

Chapter One
    How It Began

It started two months ago when Lex invited Clark and Chloe over to the mansion.

“Why did you summon us?” Clark asks warily.

“It’s Thursday,” Lex says as he stands up from behind his desk and walks to where he keeps the liquor. “One of you is bound to barge into my office today and accuse me of some nefarious crime. I thought it would be more convenient to schedule it. And maybe we can share a cognac while you tell me off.”

“What have you done this time?” Clark asks.

“I’m sure you’ll come up with something,” Lex says as he pours the amber liquid into three snifters. “But in case you don’t, may I suggest something else?”

“What?” Chloe asks.

Lex holds out the glasses of cognac. “If you can’t find a reason to hate me, try loving me,” he says.

“There isn’t a single inch of you that could be loved,” Clark says as he refuses his glass.

Chloe, to Lex’s delight, accepts hers.

“I don’t know,” Lex says. “I think I have several inches you could love. But you can still hate me if you want. We could switch it up, make it random. We wouldn’t know who’s doing the loving or the hating. It could be like a game. Game’s are fun.”

“All three of us?” Chloe asks as she takes a sip of her cognac.

“All three of us,” Lex says.

“You’re disgusting.” Clark turns towards the door. “Come on, Chloe. We’re leaving.”

But Chloe doesn’t move.

“If Clark doesn’t play does that mean the game’s off?” she asks.

“Absolutely not,” Lex says. “I’d love to play with just you.”

“Chloe!” Clark spins around. “I’m not leaving you alone with him.”

Lex smiles. “Perfect.”

The Rules of the Game

So now they meet every Thursday night in one of the forgotten rooms of the mansion. It’s simply furnished with a table, three chairs and a huge king size bed.

Lex brings the cards and refreshments. Chloe brings the condoms, rubber gloves and the economy size pump bottle of lube. Clark doesn’t bring anything, because, as he says every time before they start the game, “I’m only here to make sure Chloe’s safe.” Still, that doesn’t stop him from playing.

They sit around the table and Lex spreads the cards out face down. There are 11 of them. Five say ‘Love,’ five say ‘Hate’ and one says ‘Indifferent.’

Without looking, the players must select two cards and pass one each to the other players. If you’re passed a Hate card you have to yell and rant at the player who passed it to you. If you’re passed the Love card you have to love them, at least physically. If you want to love them emotionally that’s up to you. If you’re passed the Indifferent card then you have to ignore that player. It’s the Indifferent card that makes it interesting, but, sadly, the Indifferent card has never been played.

Before they pick their cards Chloe always turns to Clark and says, “Don’t cheat.”

Lex can’t figure out why Chloe thinks Clark could cheat. Lex, of course, does cheat. He’s not into random. He likes control. If he’s in the mood for Clark to love him, then Clark’s going to love him. For this purpose he wears special contact lenses that allow him to see the markings on the backs of the cards.

Lex is positive Clark doesn’t have a pair of contact lenses, but he’s also positive that Clark is cheating. There’s nothing random about how he selects his cards. He always passes Lex a Hate card and he always, always, passes Chloe a Love card.

What’s even more puzzling is that it doesn’t matter what card Chloe passes Clark. When he turns it over it’s always a Love card. Lex doesn’t know how he makes the switch, but there’s no mistaking that he’s doing it. The whole platonic friends thing is bullshit. It’s obvious Clark wants Chloe’s love.

So, the only random element in this random game is the card Chloe passes to Lex. Sometimes it’s a Hate card; sometimes it’s a Love card. Lex doesn’t mind. Passion is passion and he likes getting passionate with Chloe.

She has never passed him the Indifferent card and he kind of wishes she would. He won’t give the Indifferent card to Clark or Chloe. There’s power in ignoring a person who’s either yelling at you or sucking you off. He’s not about to relinquish that power to someone else, but he wishes someone would give it to him.

Tonight Lex is in the mood for love. His wife has been giving him the cold shoulder all week and he’s tired of it. He selects two Love cards and slides them across the table to Clark and Chloe.

Clark, predictably, passes Lex a Hate card, but he’s not so predictable when he selects the card for Chloe. The farm boy must be feeling guilty about something. Maybe he made moony eyes at Lana again. Whatever he’s done, he wants to be chastised. Good. Lex decides then and there to sit out the first round and watch.

He doesn’t even bother to look at the card Chloe passes to Clark. It’ll be a Love card in the end. He’s sure of that. But he waits with bated breath as she selects the card for him. Her hand hovers over the Indifferent card, tantalizing him with the promise of power. When her finger touches down on it and pushes it across the table to him his heart starts to pound. Tonight is going to be the best night of his life.

They flip their cards over so that everyone can see them.

“I’m sitting out the first round,” Lex says.

“Alright.” Chloe stands up and pulls her shirt off. “Let’s get this started.”

(tbc)
    Last edited by Firebunny; 5th June 2008 at 19:49.

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 5/22/08

YAY! I like games.....this sounds really interesting. Looking forward to where this game leads.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Wow, really like the beginning of this. Very interesting....can;t wait to read more.

Firebunny,

I just revisited this about a week ago and it a fab fic. You do a great job in making us laugh and also making the sex hot. I'm glad you are posting here and I will enjoy this yet again.

Dagney

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I am so glad that you are posting this awesome fic here--WOO HOO
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Interesting more please...
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

“If Clark doesn’t play does that mean the game’s off?” she asks.

“Absolutely not,” Lex says. “I’d love to play with just you.”
    That's just Hot!!!! If the rest is like this I can't wait.

Rocio

The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 2

Quote Originally Posted by lj715 View Post
    Wow, really like the beginning of this. Very interesting....can;t wait to read more.
    Thank you. I'm happy to hear I have you hooked. The whole thing is already completed. My plan is to update it every day for the next two weeks. Hopefully I’ll be able to do that, but sometimes my internet isn’t so cooperative.

Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    I just revisited this about a week ago and it a fab fic. You do a great job in making us laugh and also making the sex hot. I'm glad you are posting here and I will enjoy this yet again.
    Thanks. Being a diehard Chlarker I’m interested to read the Chlexers’ point of view on this fic. I tried to make it equal parts Chlark, Chlex and Clex. You all will have to let me know if I succeeded (at least with the Chlex).

Quote Originally Posted by Kit Merlot View Post
    I am so glad that you are posting this awesome fic here--WOO HOO
    Well, thank you for pointing me over to this site.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Interesting more please...
    Thanks. I will happily post more.

Quote Originally Posted by purplemoon123 View Post
    That's just Hot!!!! If the rest is like this I can't wait.
    Thanks. I don’t know if the rest of it is hot. Hot isn’t really my forte. I’m much better at the comedy. But sex and comedy go together so well, I love to write both.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter Two
    Round One

Chloe likes to be naked. It doesn’t matter if she’s yelling or fucking, she wants to do it in the nude.

Lex appreciates that. Now that he’s married he hardly ever gets to see a naked woman. And with her round ass and perky breasts, Chloe looks pretty good without her clothes on. Seeing her naked once a week takes the sting out of life with Lana.

Lex will lose his clothes one by one as the evening progresses. Clark, the prude, will stay fully dressed until the final round of the game. Only then will he allow Chloe and Lex to strip him bare. It’s such a shame. If there’s one person in the world who shouldn’t be allowed to wear clothes it’s Clark. But everyone has to have their hang-ups and Clark has enough for all three of them.

Maybe it’s the hang-ups that make Round One so interesting. It’s definitely Lex’s favorite round. He loves the trepidation, the awkwardness as they reacquaint themselves with each other and the game. Things could go so terribly wrong or so incredibly right. They won’t know until they’re well into the round.

What Lex really hopes for is that Chloe will say something horrible to Clark, something that will scar him. Clark is always so strong and solid. Lex wants to see him reduced to tears. Just thinking about it makes him tingle.

No, it’s not the awkwardness that makes Round One so great, it’s the anticipation.

Lex turns his chair so that he can watch as Clark lies down on his back across the bed. Chloe straddles his head and lowers herself down. Lex doesn’t know how Clark does it. Chloe’s not a big girl, but, still, a 115 pounds right on the nose has got to hurt. And Clark must have amazing lung capacity because he won’t come up for air.

“You monster,” Chloe says. “You freak of nature.”

She lets out a moan as Clark’s chin moves back and forth, his lips and tongue performing their magic on her.

“Get a life, you worthless piece of crap,” she groans.

Clark’s hands move up her thighs to her waist to steady her. She needs the help. Already, she’s starting to writhe and buck from his touch.

Watching Chloe lose control makes Lex hot. Her back arches and her nipples point straight out as if to say ‘Look at me! Look at me!’ Lex is more than happy to comply.

His hand travels down to brush against the bulge in his pants. He’s not going to get off now, he’s saving that for later, but he can’t resist touching himself.

“Oh God,” Chloe whimpers, her chest heaving up and down. “You could change the world if you wanted to, asshole… Fuck… but instead you… oh, God, fuck… you sit in your barn all day doing nothing. Useless shit stain. Fuck. FUCK.”

Chloe’s thighs are clamped around Clark’s ears, so Lex doesn’t know how he can hear her, but he does hear her. The way his body is reacting makes no doubt about it. He’s getting turned on by her insults just as much as Lex is. Lex should have realized long ago that Clark was a masochist. After all, he’s been in love with Lana for years.

“You impotent… son… of… an alien overlord!” Chloe screams.

She always thinks up the most creative insults right before she comes.

And then Chloe does come. Her body tenses and twitches and she sobs so loud Lana can probably hear her all the way over in the other wing of the mansion. She pitches forward, her face landing in Clark’s groin.

Clark takes a deep breath and wipes his mouth on his shirt.

Lex stands up. “End Round One.”

(tbc)
    Last edited by Firebunny; 26th May 2008 at 03:59.

Cool Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 5/22/08

Next chapter please really good and can't wait for lex and chloe

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/23/08

What....wait....that's the end of the update. Omg, loved it. Can;t wait for more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information