+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17, Completed 6/5/08

The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 8

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    It is funny to me how both Chloe and Lex are in love with the same man.
    For the purposes of this story, I don’t think Chloe’s in love with Clark. Lex is definitely in love with him and Clark is in love with Chloe (although he won’t admit it), but Chloe, while she’s friends with Clark, is really just a slut.

Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    I’m glad you’re enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    OMG! When does the genie appear??!!
    Shazaam! Is actually in reference to Captain Marvel, who said “Shazaam!” to activate his powers. He has many of the same abilities as Superman and DC sued the Captain Marvel publishers in the 1940s claiming copyright infringement. And that fulfills your irrelevant information quota for the day.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight
    The Night Someone Else Played

Chloe steps into the room and stops short.

Clark, close on her heels, is already saying, “I’m only here to make sure Chloe’s safe,” but as soon as he sees Lex he freezes. “Oh.”

They both take a moment to stare at Lex. He’s tied to a chair, a ball gag in his mouth.

“We doing something different?” Chloe asks.

“No,” Lex shouts. “There are masked gunmen loose in the mansion. Untie me now so we can escape with our lives!” But the only thing that makes it past the gag is a muffled, “Mmmflmm.”

“So, what is it? Free choice all night?” Chloe asks. She reaches down to the hem of her dress and pulls it up over her head.

“I choose to love you, Chloe,” Clark says.

“Sure, whatever.”

“Idiots,” Lex says, but all Clark and Chloe hear is “Nmnnif.”

Chloe slinks across the room, shedding her bra and panties as she goes. She straddles Lex, grabs his collar and yanks him closer.

“So, Luthor,” she says. “We have you right where we want you. Are you going to talk?”

“I can’t talk,” Lex tries to say. “I have a ball gag in my mouth.”

“You can’t resist us,” Chloe says, grinding her hips against him. “We have ways of making you talk.”

“We’re torturing Lex?” Clark’s eyes perk up with excitement. He runs across the room and kneels down behind Lex’s chair. He slips his hands up under Lex’s shirt, tweaking his nipples. “Talk Luthor, talk.” Then he sticks his tongue in Lex’s ear.

Just then a man bursts into the room. He wears fatigues, his head is covered with a black ski mask, and he points a gun. “What the fuck?”

“Hi.” Clark tries to wave but his hand is still inside Lex’s shirt.

“Ooh, Lex,” Chloe says. “You sure went all out. Are you making up for missing my birthday?”

The man points his gun at Clark and Chloe. “On the bed,” he says as he pulls a length of rope from his belt.

“Kinky,” Chloe runs over to the bed. She lies down, stretching her arms above her head. She arches her back and wiggles her hips. “No. Don’t. Please.”

“What should I do?” Clark asks.

Chloe stops writhing and thinks. “You can save us, Clark.”

“Yeah, okay.”

“But don’t do it right away,” she says. “Go back to the Talon and wait for me in the apartment. We were supposed to meet for some reason and you start to worry because I haven’t shown up. Worry for a long time, alright? Then, finally, you remember that I said something about confronting Lex. You’re like, ‘Oh no. What did Chloe get herself into?’ Then come back here and search for me.”

“Alright.”

“This is important, Clark. Look through every single room of the mansion before coming to this one. Okay?”

“Okay.”

And in a flash Clark is gone.

Chloe looks back at the gunman and starts writhing again.

“What are you going to do, you bad, bad man?”

He scratches his head. “I don’t… know.” He screams with frustration and thrusts the gun against Chloe’s jaw. “Stop messing with my brain!”

“Hey, hey, hey!” She grabs the gun and tosses it off the bed. “I like getting poked, but not with cold, metal objects. Now, take off your clothes, except for the mask. That’s kind of creepy.”

The gunman shrugs and starts stripping until he’s wearing nothing but the ski mask. Then Lex watches as he and Chloe rut like rabid bunnies.

When they’re done he falls onto his back and sighs. “And they say crime doesn’t pay.”

Chloe gets out of bed and walks over to Lex.

“What are you going to make me do now?” she calls to the gunman. “Are you going to make me go down on Lex for your sick sexual gratification?”

He props himself up on his elbow. “I wasn’t really thinking of that.”

“I won’t. You can’t make me.” She lowers herself to her knees in front of Lex. “I won’t do it.” And then she does.

The night’s starting to look up for Lex.

Finally Clark comes, but not before Lex does. He taps the gunman on the head, knocking him out.

“Wow, Lex,” he says. “You spared no expense. There were gunmen all over the mansion. It took me awhile to find all of them. I tied them up and hung them from the chandelier in the ballroom. I hope that’s okay.”

“You saved us, Clark. You saved us.” Chloe runs to him and presses her body against his. “What do you want as your reward?”

“Hmmm.” Clark thinks for a moment. “Three way 69?”

“You got it, big boy.”

They untie Lex. He wants to scream at them, tell them how colossally stupid they are, but, actually, three way 69 sounds more interesting.

So they tie up the gunman. He’s still naked except for the ski mask. Lex transfers the ball gag to his mouth and makes sure it’s on extra tight.

“How are we going to do this?” Lex asks.

“I was thinking,” Clark says, “Chloe can sit on the bed and I’ll straddle her. Then I’ll lean backwards and hold you up over my head and you can bend over and take care of Chloe.”

“Sure why not,” Lex says.

When the gunman comes to all he can do is stare at the bizarre geometry that is three way 69.

It’s not until five days later that Lex realizes Lana’s been kidnapped. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/30/08

HA!!! Omg...that was the strangest chapter yet...but I still loved it. Lana who?

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

This story is just to strange for words but great. Lex not caring about Blana priceless.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

No charge for awesomeness

Re: The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 8

Quote Originally Posted by Firebunny View Post
    It’s not until five days later that Lex realizes Lana’s been kidnapped. Oh, well. You win some, you lose some.
    LMBO! As it should be.

*cackle* *still cackling*

*can't stop cackling*

Rocio
    Last edited by purplemoon123; 31st May 2008 at 10:47.

NS Member

Um, Firebunny? Just let me know when you're free so we can discuss wedding plans.

Best.

Fic.

Ever.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/30/08

This has to be the strangest fic I ever read and I love it!! The last chapter is completely hilarious. Let Lana stay kidnapped.

Re: The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 9

Quote Originally Posted by lj715 View Post
    HA!!! Omg...that was the strangest chapter yet...but I still loved it.
    I’m glad you like the strange, ‘cause it’s going to get stranger.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Lex not caring about Blana priceless.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChloeLovesLex View Post
    As it should be.
    Exactly. Lana is too insignificant for Lex to even notice her.

Quote Originally Posted by purplemoon123 View Post
    *cackle* *still cackling*

*can't stop cackling*

Rocio
    You’re cackling is infectious. Now I’m cackling.

Quote Originally Posted by Krissy235 View Post
    Um, Firebunny? Just let me know when you're free so we can discuss wedding plans.
    We can discuss them now. I want my wedding veil to be adorned with a thousand living fireflies. Can you make that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by lilinny View Post
    Let Lana stay kidnapped.
    Sorry. Unfortunately Clark saved her. He’s such a twit.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chapter Nine
    The Night They Built the Wobbly H

Week six and Lex realizes that since the game was fixed he’s only ever passed Clark the Love card. He’s pretty certain Clark hasn’t caught on, but Chloe’s smart enough. She might have picked up on it.

He can’t have Chloe lose respect for him, so tonight he does the one thing he doesn’t want to do. He passes Clark a Hate card.

And Lex can’t go a week without love. He’ll just have to get his love from Chloe. It’s almost as good. Almost.

Chloe’s kind enough to pass him a love card and since she and Clark always love each other and Lex always hates Clark; the game’s pretty much decided.

Lex and Clark stand about a yard apart and start to argue. Chloe bounces back and forth between them, licking this one, grinding against that one. It’s a distraction more than anything else.

“Just pick one of us,” Lex says.

“Yeah,” Clark says. “Pick me.”

“Then I get her in Round Two.”

“Oh.” Clark makes a sour face. “That’s not going to work.”

“Really,” Chloe sighs. “I could use some love.”

“Come here.” Lex grabs her, kisses her on the lips and pinches her nipple. Then he shouts at Clark, “Everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie!”

Clark picks Chloe up and dry humps her for a moment. “You kept a secret room dedicated to me.”

“Oh, like that was a bad thing.” Lex shoves his face between Chloe’s breasts and says, “Blublub blub blublub blub blub.”

“I’m getting dizzy,” Chloe complains. “And this isn’t turning me on at all.”

“Me neither,” Clark says.

“Yeah,” Lex agrees.

“There must be a better way,” Chloe says.

So Lex and Clark like back on the bed. Chloe sits between them and pumps her hands up and down their cocks like she’s skiing and they’re the poles.

“Liar, liar, pants on fire,” Lex chants.

“I only lit my pants on fire once,” Clark says. “And I do tell the truth… to Chloe.”

“I tell Chloe the truth too,” Lex says.

Chloe stops her work on their tandem hand jobs and says, “When have you told me the truth?”

Lex can’t come up with anything off the top of his head, so he offers, “Ask me anything. I’ll be completely honest.”

“What’s my freak power?” she asks.

“You don’t want to know,” he says. “It’s pretty lame.”

“Oh,” Chloe whines. “I never get anything good.”

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” Lex says. He points to his hard-on, which is getting lonely and starting to lose its oomph.

“I can’t,” she says. “I think I’m getting tendonitis.”

“Let’s try something else,” Clark says.

They stand up, all three of them. Chloe grabs Lex around the waist and Clark picks her up by the hips. Then he fucks her.

Chloe’s lips envelope Lex’s dick and this is… oh, yeah. It’s much better.

Honestly, it’s perfect.

Clark is doing all the work, thrusting back and forth, but Chloe’s mouth is still sliding up and down Lex’s shaft and all Lex has to do is stand there and take it.

This is the way sex is meant to be.

“You’re an evil, manipulating liar,” Clark shouts.

“Oh yeah? Well, you smell!” It’s hard to think up good come backs when you’re getting a blow job.

“I work on a farm,” Clark yells. “I can’t help it.”

“Mmmm,” Chloe moans. She must be enjoying the experience just as much as Lex is. And the way her moans vibrate up and down his cock, it’s kind of pleasant.

“You act,” Lex says, “like you were put on this earth to protect us. Your savior complex… yeah, you like it, bitch… your savior complex is getting old.”

“I was put on this earth… yes, yes,” Clark groans, “to conquer it and I haven’t done that… GOD YES… I think I deserve some brownie points.”

Chloe’s fingers dig into Lex’s ass and she’s considerate enough to pull her mouth away from him as she starts to come. Lex appreciates that. He wouldn’t want her biting down on him.

She’s still holding on to him for dear life and the side of her head rubs back and forth against his cock. It’s almost as good as being inside her mouth. Almost.

Clark is jerking wildly now.

Chloe’s body starts to quiver and she shouts, “BOYSEN BERRY!”

“PIE!” Clark howls.

His frantic shudders vibrate through Chloe and it’s enough to make Lex come in her hair.

She stands up, keeping her left eye shut as the spew starts to drip down her face.

“Can we jump to the Shower Round now?” she asks.

No charge for awesomeness

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/31/08

Yahtzee!!!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/31/08

"BOYSEN BERRY" "PIE"?! Omg. Love it. Can't wait for the Shower Round.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information