+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17, Completed 6/5/08

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/25/08

It seems like every round ( except for the first) is Lex's favorite round. More please.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Wow that was hot. But I want some Chlex alone action.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I love this game! But it's time for the chlex to begin. . .

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

The top of the 'man tower' is the best place to be. You've got the power of TWO men pounding you. Love it! Ok, bring on the shower....just make sure some jellies are down, we don't want any slippage with Chloe between the two men. LOL.

Re: The Love/Hate Game - Chapter 5

Quote Originally Posted by lj715 View Post
    It seems like every round ( except for the first) is Lex's favorite round. More please.
    No, the first round was Lex’s favorite round too.

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    Wow that was hot. But I want some Chlex alone action.
    It’s going to be awhile before we get some Chlex alone action. Chapter 11, The Night Hate Turned Physical. Clark’s still in the room, but no one notices him.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperChickx1401 View Post
    I love this game! But it's time for the chlex to begin. . .
    I hate to say this, but I looked over this story again with a “Chlex eye” and I really think it’s probably more Clex than anything else. It’s told from Lex’s POV and here he’s a true bisexual. Physically he’s interested in Clark and Chloe an equal amount, but emotionally he’s more into Clark, although he certainly respects Chloe more. He recognizes her as being on his level. And they will team up against Clark in the next chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    Ok, bring on the shower.....
    We will get to the shower round, just not right away.

So, this is where the story starts to get weird. From now on each chapter is its own night. I’m jumping back in time and starting with the first night. The original four chapters probably take place sometime between chapters 10 and 11.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Five
    The First Time They Played

The first time they play the game Lex doesn’t cheat.

That’s not a mistake he’ll make again.

They sit down at the table, the three of them. Lex can’t explain why, but he’s unable to make eye contact. Tonight is everything he’s ever wanted. He’s terrified.

The week before, they set the parameters of the game, the rules, the structure. He and Chloe negotiated into the early hours of the morning while Clark sat on the couch and made an occasional comment about Lex’s depravity.

All week Lex has been anticipating the game. As soon as the cards were made up he had to touch them. He kept them in his pocket at all times, letting his fingers trace over them.

Now he spreads them across the table and places his hands on his lap. After days of fingering them, of loving them, the cards scare him.

Chloe is the first to move. She holds her palm flat over the table and slowly waves it around, like she’s divining which card to pick. Her fingers descend on one and she slides it across the table to Lex. She repeats the process and pushes a card towards Clark.

Clark stares at the card in front of him. “I’m not playing,” he says.

“You have to,” Lex blurts out.

“I’m only here to make sure Chloe’s safe.”

“Fine. You can watch,” Chloe says and she starts to pull the card away from Clark.

“No.” Lex reaches across the table and puts a restraining hand on Chloe’s arm. “If you walk in the room you have to play. That’s the rule.”

“We never said that,” Chloe says.

“I’m saying it now,” Lex says. “It’s my rule. We’re not playing without it.”

Sure he wants to play with Chloe, but Clark is the prize.

“Come on, Lex.” Chloe smiles deviously. She speaks slowly, carefully annunciating her words, letting them tease and tempt. “I’ve always wanted an audience. And sometimes it’s fun to watch. Don’t you ever just want to watch?”

Yeah, Lex wouldn’t mind watching from time to time, but he isn’t going to let Clark get out of the game.

“Alright,” he says. “One person can sit out one round. But since this is our first time, we all have to play.

“Sounds fair,” Chloe says and she slides the card back to Clark.

“No, no.” Clark throws his hands up. “I’m not playing. You can’t make me.”

“You’re right, we can’t make you,” Chloe says. “But you have to leave. Now. The room, the mansion, the grounds. You have to go. You won’t be able to keep me safe. Lex could do anything to me and you’ll just have to imagine it.” She punctuates her sentence by letting her tongue flicker across her lips.

Clark stares at her mouth for a moment. “I’m playing.”

He takes a deep breath and studies the cards.

“Don’t cheat,” Chloe says.

He rolls his eyes at her then places his hands down on two cards and slides one to Chloe and one to Lex.

Now it’s Lex’s turn to select the cards. He hopes, hopes, hopes at least one of them will be a Love card. He wants someone to love him.

They turn their cards over one by one.

Aw Fuck!

Lex hates everyone, everyone hates him and Clark and Chloe love each other. Just like real life.

“Well, that’s settled,” Chloe says and she starts to unbutton her blouse.

Clark’s eyes pop open. “Wha, wha, what are you doing?” he stammers.

“It’s my favorite shirt,” she says. “I don’t want anyone ripping it.”

Lex watches mesmerized as Chloe fingers deftly slip the buttons through the holes. Her shirt falls open revealing the swell of her breasts and her lacy bra. “You’re afraid someone’s going to tear your clothes off?”

Chloe looks at Clark. “It could happen.”

“Are you going to take your clothes of too?” Lex asks Clark. Please. Please.

“No,” Clark says rather adamantly.

Darn!

Chloe pulls the blouse from her arms and drapes it over the back of the chair. Then she stands up and undoes the fly of her jeans.

“And your pants?” Clark’s voice is less shocked and more hopeful.

“What can I say? I wore all my favorite clothes today.”

She wiggles out of her jeans, letting them drop to the floor. Then she turns her back and bends over slowly to pick them up.

Lex knows he should close his mouth, but right now his tongue is about to loll out and he doesn’t want to bite himself.

“I didn’t know I’d be doing a striptease,” Chloe says. She juts her hip out to the side and sings, “Na, nah, na, nah, na, oomph, nah, na, oomph,” as she gyrates her body and unhooks her bra.

She holds her bra out in one hand and languorously drops it onto the chair. Then she shimmies her breasts right in Lex’s face.

Chloe Sullivan’s breasts. They are everything anyone ever imagined.

Why doesn’t Lex carry money on him? He so wants to stuff a dollar bill in Chloe’s panties.

But he’s missed his opportunity. Chloe’s panties are gone. She wiggles her naked ass for them and then abruptly stops.

“You suck, Lex.” There’s a look of disgust on her face.

What? Oh, right. The game.

“You think just because you’re rich, laws and morality don’t apply to you,” she continues. “You’re despicable.”

Her face flushes with anger.

“Oh, the virtuous Chloe Sullivan.” Lex stands up from his chair. “You never bend the law when it fits your needs. Ever heard of breaking and entry or the right to privacy?”

“That’s different,” she says as she circles around him. “I do what I do to help people.”

“So do I,” Lex says. “It’s frightening how similar we are.”

“Don’t compare your methods with mine,” Chloe hisses. Then she looks over at Clark and her body slumps. “Come on, Clark. You have to play.”

Clark gets up slowly and stands behind Chloe. He peers down over her shoulder.

“You suck, Lex,” he says, but there’s no anger in his voice, only amazement.

Oh, this is no fun. Lex wants passion and fire. Chloe’s trying, but Clark is a wet blanket.

“One day your evil deeds will come to light,” Chloe seethes, “and I’ll be there. I’ll write the article that puts you in jail. I’ll revel in your misery.”

She reaches behind her, grabs one of Clark’s hands and clamps it to her breast. Clark gets a far away look in his eyes and a goofy smile spreads across his face.

“I hate you, Lex,” he murmurs.

Lex sighs. Tonight is such a disappointment. Everything he has ever looked forward to, stealing Luthorcorp from his father, marrying Lana, they all just suck in the end.

“Next, I suppose, you’ll accuse me of torturing orphans,” he says.

“It fits your style,” Chloe spits. “You foul, callous excuse for a man.”

She takes Clark’s other hand and shoves it between her legs.

“Oh,” Clark giggles. “How ‘bout that?”

“You’re nothing more than a crusty pimple,” Chloe says, “waiting to pop and spew your puss all over the world.”

“Thanks. I really didn’t need that imagery in my head.”

“Ooh, that’s the spot, Clark,” Chloe moans. “Work it. Work it.”

Lex’s heart isn’t in the game anymore. He just wants it to be over. And the way Chloe’s writhing against Clark’s hand, how Clark grinds his hips against her ass, it won’t be long now.

“You boiled stalk of celery,” Chloe groans. “You Appalachian dentist.”

“Uh, uh,” Clark adds.

“Can we speed this up?” Lex asks. “I’d like to ruin someone’s life besides my own.”

“Oh God, yes. Fuck!” Chloe cries. “You worm infested apple tart. Fuck!”

Clark is thrusting so hard against Chloe now that he has to take his hand off her breast and wrap it around her middle so that she doesn’t stumble forward. His eyes are squeezed shut and his face is contorted in what could be pain, but is probably pleasure.

Lex pretends it’s pain. At least that’s interesting.

“PARASITIC INFLAMATION” Chloe screams. Her body tenses and her face turns red.

“Eggle!” Clark squeals. His right leg comes off the ground and twitches.

Then they both relax and sigh in unison.

They don’t even bother going on to Round Two. It’s hardly worth Lex’s time.

But Chloe’s of the opinion the night went great. The only thing she doesn’t like is the friction burn on her butt.

Clark walks around with a silly grin on his face, fanning the wet spot on the front his jeans with his hand.

“Same time next week?” Chloe asks as she puts her clothes back on.

“I’ll be here,” Clark says, “but only to protect Chloe. Maybe we could meet earlier so I could start protecting her sooner.”

“Yeah, why not?” Lex says. He’ll just make sure next week’s game is more interesting.

The next day he has the cards marked and the contact lenses made. Secret, evil laboratories come in handy every now and then.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Love/Hate Game - NC-17 Updated 5/26/08

Love this fic. LOVE IT!!!!! Poor Lex getting the hate cards...knew he would overcome it somehow. Can;t wait for more.

Aww poor Lex tried not to cheat and it didn't get him anywhere. Now let's get to the part that they keep insulting Clark and more Chlex interaction.

Rocio

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

This felt like it should have been the first chapter. It explained the game a lot better. I can't wait to see what comes next.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Awww, Lex got shafted (and not in a good way). here's to the hope he gets to use his shaft laters. hehe.

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

that was so hot please keep going i really can't wait for more!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information