+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 74 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 26A (2/11/10)

This was yet another amazing chapter in this story. I don't know how you've managed to actually turn these episodes into something bearable but you do it beautifully. It makes me so sad for what I actually wasted time watching when all of this could have happened instead.

He was beginning to see things clearly. It started last week, after he'd nearly died. They always say near-death experiences can change a man. And how had he changed? He'd become weak. Rather than dig into the memories that were being unleashed, he'd let everything go. Spent a weekend wrapped up in her. It was her. She made him weak. She made him sloppy.
    Poor, poor Lex. He always thinks that he's weak when it comes to things that could really make him strong. Even if you took away all of the things in Lex's life that hurt him, he'd still have so much pain because he just keeps making choices that are the opposite of what will make him happy.

I'm so excited by this story because you consistently take crap and find out how it could work. And while many fanfic writers do that to a certain extent, you take it all the way because you've kept to the source material for so long. Although, admittedly, I look forward to when you're finally free of that burden.

I just adore this story and I can't wait to read more. I love seeing Chloe and Lex clearly feel so deeply for each other but being so trapped in the choices that they've made. It's sad to see two people so consumed by these things in their life that it's almost unimaginable to them that they could really be together.

Here's hoping you prove them wrong.

~Sarah~

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 26A (2/11/10)

I feel bad for Chloe because some part of her desperately wants to believe that Lex had nothing to do with this even though she knows he is capable. And Lex is going further down in a shame spiral, we all know this can't end well. But what I'm really interested is how the confrontation will play out in Descent and if there will be anything else to it.

Oh and was Gina referring to herself when she mentioned him not seeing what was right in front him?...I bet she so was!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 26A (2/11/10)

Yes! I got to read three chapters.
    I love that Chloe is trying to keep everything together while Lex is on the road to crazytown.
    Fantastic chapters!

I am loving this!!! I've spent the last few hours re-aquainting myself to the story and I can't wait for an update!

Thank you all for your feedback. I'd love to reply individually, but I am so wiped after this chapter. It took forever to finally churn out.

I'm still spoiling Veritas and I'm going to make a few modifications because the fuck-ups are too glaring to go completely with "canon" on this. This and Descent have the most day to night to day to night continuity errors of any episode of Smallville ever. It was dusk when Clark and Chloe talk, then getting darker as he gets to Lana and finds her all Brainiacked up, then it's night when Jimmy and Lois go off scoobying, then suddenly daytime when Lex has the following scene, then... I truly can't believe it's the next night when Clark and Kara meet Brainiac on the roof and Chloe meets Lionel in the basement. I really can't. Because Kara went right off to meet Brainiac and Clark went after her. Are we supposed to believe she flew around for a day, got some shut-eye. To top it off, there's another "next day" when chloe goes (with changed clothes) to where Clark is putting Lana. Then in Descent, Chloe has on the previous day's outfit and everyone is saying "tonight" instead of "last night."

After writing, deleting, and rewriting a billion different scenes that were supposed to make sense out of this, I realized I'd have to change actual lines in Descent to make this work. So I've decided to save myself the headache and do two small switcheroos. I have enough wanking without following an obviously flawed timeline. So I am moving the Chlarkana scene to where I believe it originally was (the day after Lionel died) and pretending the Lex scene you're about to see happened at dusk that first day.

I just wish I'd decided this before I drove myself loopy.

Damned lazy show.

Chapter 26 B

Lex packed his briefcase with something nearing relish, one step closer to destiny every second. He could feel it, despite one minor distraction.

This airstrip of his father's, while full of complicated machinery, seemed to have nothing at all to do with Veritas. Some side project, no doubt. Still, it was interesting enough to seize all equipment and hold the curiously silent guard for questioning. A few days at Black Creek would, hopefully, loosen his tongue.

He'd deal with that when he returned. He wasn't about to let even the smallest thing slip past him these days, but he also didn't want to waste another second. He'd fly ahead to Zurich and be at the bank, whichever bank it was, when it opened. He tossed his passport into his suitcase as Gina strode in.

"They're preparing the jet. I hope you found the bank."

"Sir, we traced the key to the National Depository of Switzerland, but we hit a roadblock."

He gritted his teeth. "When we're this close, I think it's fair to say that persuading a glorified teller should be the least of our worries." Now he wished he hadn't wasted a second. Perhaps he was misguided in trusting Gina with this. "If someone's holding out, pay them whatever they're asking." It was so simple, a child could understand it.

"Sir, this bank helf off the Third Reich, Sicilian Mafia, and Al Queda. With all due respect, I'm fairly certain that they won't bow to you."

Fuck her, but she was thorough. "I don't understand. If they're requiring authorization, we have the key."

"We have one key. Each safety deposit box in the high security vault requires two."

"Two?" he repeated dumbly. There was no way he could get this close, do all that he'd done to get to this point for nothing.

"We've already started trying to track down the other..."

He strode to the desk. There was no way. No fucking way

"...but we don't have any leads," she finished.

No. There had to be something. His mind raced, thinking of that eavesdropped conversation, of the other locket, tiny and gold, of Queen opening it... Queen had the other. But Queen was dead.

He dug in his suitcase, trying to think of what to do now. He pulled out the old issue of The Planet, wondering if it said anything. Queen was presumed dead and hadn't shown up since, but they never found his body. What now? There wasn't even a grave to look in. If it was buried with him, then they could drag the ocean floor for years and never... never...

...never going to get out of here. His dad was bringing him everywhere lately now that Mom wouldn't even come out of her room anymore. Also, she seemed kind of mad at him for tattling about the snooping. He wished he hadn't. He didn't know his dad would get so mad. He'd make her something, like a "sorry" card if he ever got out of here.

He clutched his new action figure. At least his dad got him a toy... or his dad's secretary did. He launched Warrior Angel off the coffee table like a rocket off a newspaper that said somebody was "dead." That wouldn't happen with Warrior Angel around. He'd fly around and save everybody and Lex bet, if he knew him, he'd take him flying, too. He'd never even been in a plane. It would be so cool.

He looked up as the door slid open, kind of hoping she was back with a snack or maybe a Devilicus to fight against. But it was only some stony-looking guy who didn't even look at him. He looked really serious. He stuffed Warrior Angel in his pocket for later and followed him to the doors as they closed, hoping it wasn't too serious, like an emergency. His dad was supposed to take him to lunch today and he was kind of hoping for McDonald's. His dad would probably want to go somewhere with tablecloths and wine glasses, but if he was extra good...

"Well, hold on a minute, will you?" He peeked between the doors. His dad was holding a phone. He was always on the phone nowadays. "The divers... Did they find anyone who survived?"

"No, Sir," the stony guy said. "The Queens have been confirmed dead."

Was that who was dead in the paper? He knew them!

"And their son, Oliver?"

He knew him, too. He didn't really like him, but he knew him. Now he wondered if he should forget lunch and be sad and go to the funeral.

"Away at boarding school."

Well, it probably wouldn't be a funeral today if Ollie was away. It wasn't like it was mean to go to lunch just because somebody died. But still, if his dad was sad...

"Their key. Do you have the key?" He didn't actually look sad.

The man handed him something and he looked a little bit happy. It looked like that little gold locket Mr. Queen had. He must have left it to his dad in the will. He knew all about wills. Everybody that died had one.

"Your helicopter is waiting, Sir."

"Thank you."

Lex watched the stony guy leave through the other door as his dad put the phone in his hand to his ear. "I've got it... Well, we just need Doctor Swann's."

Doctor Swann. He was the guy in the wheelchair. Did he die, too? Probably not. That would have been in the paper, too. He seemed important. And he was a doctor.

"No... Alright, listen to me just one more time - the traveler is useless to us unless we can control him."

Again with this traveling guy. He hoped that didn't mean his dad would drag him to more places.

"Well, the answer to that is sitting in a safety deposit box in Zurich."

He didn't know where Zurich was, but he didn't want to go. Maybe he'd bring it up nicely when they went to lunch. If they ever went.

"We'll talk later. Alright?"

Good, they could finally... His father neared the door and he stumbled, breaths coming quicker. He meant to move back. He'd been listening. He'd been snooping and he was caught. He knew what happened when you got caught snooping, after his mother... He backed away further as his father stared down at him. Would he hit him? Because that's what...

"Lex." He was smiling.

Lex felt his breathing slow.

"You ready for an adventure, Son?"

He smiled and nodded, glad he wasn't mad. Plus an adventure sounded kind of better than lunch.

"Where's your tie?"

He pulled it out of his other pocket.

His father took it and knelt down, still smiling. "Ah. Okay. Here we go. We are gonna fly in a helicopter..."

Lex hated ties, but he smiled as his dad clipped the tie on. He'd never been in a helicopter. Now he and Warrior Angel really could fly. He was suddenly worried they were going to Zurich. It sounded really far if people had to go there to find travelers and...

"...to a friendly little town just outside the city called Smallville," his dad finished, buttoning his jacket.

Lex smiled wider. That wasn't so bad.

"Okay. Let's go."

His dad sounded really happy. Which was weird because wasn't he sad about Mr. Queen? Lex glanced back at the newspaper on the coffee table, thinking maybe his dad was glad because he got something in the will...

Lex's vision cleared and he stared at the paper. The will? What a stupid kid he'd been. There was no will. This locket was probably ripped from Queen's cold, dead body by one of his father's men. He stared blankly at the paper, seeing another cold, dead body, a woman, a locket with a Swann...

It didn't matter. It had to stop mattering.

"Not sure we need to look that faar for the key." He composed himself and turned to Gina.

"Sir?"

"Like you said, most things we're searching for are closer than we realize." He really should give Gina a raise just for her way with words. It was poetic on so many levels. Under his nose all this time. On his father. And his father. How many years had he spent running away from him, looking for meaning. And here he had found it, only after becoming the very thing he ran away from, right down to how he collected his prizes.

"Put a hold on that jet." He moved past her. "And keep an eye on things here."

"Where are you going?"

"To find that key."

"Well, I can help if..."

He strode out the door. "There were some things a man needs to do for himself."

Chloe dried her hands and pulled her phone from her skirt's pocket again. She was going insane. Clark rushed off to find Lana an hour ago now and she'd had no word since. Not a ring, not a vibration, not a... Not a signal! Last time she took a bathroom break on Clark-watch.

She rushed out into the nearly empty lobby, pacing, waiting for her bars to come back and maybe that tiny envelope that told her she had a voicemail or a text or... nothing. Her signal filled in, but nothing else popped up. She groaned and tucked it back into her pocket, heading for the stairs to the basement. It wasn't like she could go find him. He might need her to track power surges. She'd tried Clark's, she'd tried Lana's cell, she'd tried the house, all multiple times. Now she had nothing to do but wait, which was driving her insane.

There was nothing to distract her, even, with most of the night people on dinner break. God only knew what was going on and she was stuck waiting in the nearly empty Planet. But not empty enough. Her steps slowed as an intern passed. She wasn't the problem. It was the man waiting at the base of the stairs.

She stiffened, trying not to look at Lionel as he saw her and scrambled upward. She didn't want to associate with murderers.

"Miss Sullivan, you must talk to Clark. I need you to taalk to Clark," he said in a rush.

"Little late to mend that fence," she said cooly. "Amazing how a couple of cold-blooded murders can come between people." She strode to her desk. She had nothing more to say.

"No," he said, on her heels. "I have taken moral responsibility for every atrocity I committed in the past."

Maybe one more thing. She whirled on him. "The past? Try last week. Maybe even today. Who knows with you?" She moved around her desk, wishing he'd just go, preferably in handcuffs. But Lionel had got away with murder so many times, that she was hopeless of ever seeing that.

"I did not... did not kill Patricia Swann," he said insistently.

"After you knocked off her father and the rest of the Veritas coven of yours," she said, tired of even talking about it. It wasn't like she could do anything to him. Even her words had no effect. He could just keep lying. "I'm supposed to believe you why?"

"Because I was given a gift," he said in a nearly awed whisper. "I was chosen by Jor-El to serve him. To be his vessel, his emissary. And that changed me. That made me a different man."

Lies came so easily to him. "We're not stupid. You preyed on Clark's inherent need to find good in all people and his constant willingness for forgiveness. But now you have cried wolf one too many times."

"Miss Sullivan... Please..." She stiffend in revulsion as he actually got on his knees. "I'm begging you to listen. Clark won't talk to me. He's turned away from Jor-El. And now he is vulnerable. He is in terrible danger."

She stared down, unmoved by his sickening display. She was almost as disgusted with herself. How many times did she have to be burned by Lionel Luthor before she learned? She hated that she'd been off her guard with him. Things could have been different. Clark might not have been shoved in a cage, Patricia Swann might be alive. She wasn't falling for his lies. Never again. "If he's in any danger," she said evenly. "It's only from you."

"No! I've repented!" He put his damned hands on her and she felt a moment of naked fear before she shoved them off.

She refused to be afraid of him. It would make it harder to fight. "That's right. You're an intensely spiritual man. You amassed all the power a human could until you found out about Clark." Isn't it funny how his sudden turn for the better had started then? "Befriending him is the closest thing you'll ever get to seeing God." She pushed past him, nauseated now because, even if he believed every word he said, he had a downright creepy way of showing his devotion.

She was jerked back to face him as the bastard grabbed her again. "Protecting him is the only way I've found to pay for my sins." She froze as he pulled himself up. "And isn't that what we all want? To repent? And be forgiven?" He shook her, his eyes wide, his grip unrelenting. As useless as it was, she was afraid now. He could overpower her right now if he wanted to. She felt her body unclench as he let go. "But none of that matters. Because what's coming... is so terrible," he finished, his voice hoarse and fearful.

She'd commend his acting skills again, but... Her eyes darted away and back to him, wondering if there was something in... No. She was not getting taken in again. "Another false warning."

"No..."

"You seriously need to come up with a new line," she finished, grabbing her coat.

"No! It..."

She wouldn't stay for it. She hurried away and up the stairs. He was good. She had to give him that. He'd almost had her for a millisecond. She shoved her arms into her coat as she rushed through the lobby. She pulled out her cell as she neared the parking garage, decided to give the house another try.

"Clark, I can't wait any longer. Lionel just showed up and he was..." She trailed off as a beep sounded in her ear. It was Clark's cell.

She switched over, sighing in relief. "Clark, I've been going insane. What's going on? where's Lana? Lionel was just..."

"Lana's with me."

She sagged against her car. "Thank God. Well, where are you? Is she okay?" There was a long silence. "Clark?"

"We're at the medical center." She waited for him to go on. "She's... infected. I can't tell you everything right now. I need to... discuss options because they say there's nothing..." His voice cracked slightly and her heart dropped.

"I'm coming," she said hoarsely, pulling out her keys.

"No. I need you to stay there. You need to find Kara."

She froze. "Kara, too?"

She went with Brainiac. He said... he said he'd stop what he was doing to Lana if she went with him and... It hasn't stopped. Chloe, her eyes..."

She swallowed hard. "Clark, are you sure you don't want me to..."

"I'm fine, Chloe. I just need you to... I can't lose anyone else."

She nodded, silly as he couldn't see it. "I'll... check for more power surges."

"Good." There was another long pause. "I'll be there when I can."

He hung up and she stared at her phone, then moved out of the parking garage, every step heavy. She still didn't know what was going on, not exactly. But the sourness in her stomach was the same as the last time she saw Lex, so was the feeling. It told her she was right before.

Everything was going to change.

TBC

Poor Chloe. She has no idea how bad things are going to get. And they definitely never get better.

At least I can delete Veritas now. I almost want to draw out Descent forever because, as Lionel said, "What's coming is so terrible." I'm convinced he was talking about the Chimmy tango in Sleeper.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 26B (2/27/10)

I remember how crazy that timeline was screwed up in those episodes. I'm so sorry what you went through to make sense of that mess.

Seeing young Lex's thinking contrast with an older Lex's actions was so sad. Oh to be young and naive again, a person's thinking might be wrong but at least in the mind, the world is a better place.

I wonder how much Chloe actually believes is Lionel still doing wrong and how much is based on her wanting to believe it's him rather than thinking it was Lex.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingApe
    At least I can delete Veritas now. I almost want to draw out Descent forever because, as Lionel said, "What's coming is so terrible." I'm convinced he was talking about the Chimmy tango in Sleeper.
    One thing is for certain: the shit will definitely be hitting the fan soon. I'm ever so eager for the Lex & Chloe showdown in Descent. I have no problem if you want to stay on Descent and forget all about Sleeper. Oh Lionel, the psychic.

I have a question on how you will be handling Apocalypse since almost everything was Alternate Universe and not having too much impact on your story. Will it be more of a summary type thing, picking up on the more important details and moving on to Quest?
    Last edited by westwingwolf; 27th February 2010 at 12:52.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 26B (2/27/10)

A wonderful update!

Once again, Lex's remembrances as a child damn near break my heart. And I love how Lionel's talking about forgiveness and repentance but he is the first to turn his back on his own son.

I'm proud of Chloe for being such a good friend to Clark--even though he doesn't deserve her

Continued excellent work on this story.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

After writing, deleting, and rewriting a billion different scenes that were supposed to make sense out of this, I realized I'd have to change actual lines in Descent to make this work. So I've decided to save myself the headache and do two small switcheroos. I have enough wanking without following an obviously flawed timeline. So I am moving the Chlarkana scene to where I believe it originally was (the day after Lionel died) and pretending the Lex scene you're about to see happened at dusk that first day.

I just wish I'd decided this before I drove myself loopy.

Damned lazy show.
    I’d like to say that I’m surprised that professional screen artists couldn’t keep track of an element of continuity as basic as a timeline, but Smallville has long since represented the lowest that writers and producers can fall, and still have the nerve to call themselves professionals. It’s a serious embarrassment to television… and considering that we live in an age where reality shows galore are competing for title of ‘embarrassment to mankind’, that’s saying a lot!

Ape, your time, attention and dedication to detail only goes to further illustrate how ‘amateur’ writers can out-perform the so-called professionals any day of the week, and how they should be ashamed of themselves for their sloppiness.

Lex packed his briefcase with something nearing relish, one step closer to destiny every second. He could feel it, despite one minor distraction.
    I loved the way you wrote Lex’s distancing himself from sanity and reality. The further away he gets from his guilt, doubts and second-thoughts, the more he seems to be embracing the idea of destiny and glory… as if all of his monstrous actions will be vindicated in the end through sheer force of fate itself. He’s seriously going insane, isn’t he? Wow! It’s rather mesmerizing to watch.

He gritted his teeth. "When we're this close, I think it's fair to say that persuading a glorified teller should be the least of our worries." Now he wished he hadn't wasted a second. Perhaps he was misguided in trusting Gina with this. "If someone's holding out, pay them whatever they're asking." It was so simple, a child could understand it.

"Sir, this bank held off the Third Reich, Sicilian Mafia, and Al Queda. With all due respect, I'm fairly certain that they won't bow to you."
    heh. Looks like fate isn’t making things all smooth and easy for Lex, eh? But, considering his state of mind, any hiccups and obstacles are only going to be viewed as challenges to ‘prove his worthiness’ or something ridiculous like that. Still, I liked the idea that there are certain things that are still beyond Lex’s control and influence.

...never going to get out of here. His dad was bringing him everywhere lately now that Mom wouldn't even come out of her room anymore. Also, she seemed kind of mad at him for tattling about the snooping. He wished he hadn't. He didn't know his dad would get so mad. He'd make her something, like a "sorry" card if he ever got out of here.
    I seriously love the way that you’ve captured the psyche and outlook of a child’s mind, Ape. It’s amazing to read the short-sighted, narrow, limited and extremely self-absorbed kind of mind-set that a child has. I’ve babysitted enough to know there’s a good deal of truth in your interpretation on a child’s outlook. There’s nothing like sweetness and flowers in there!

So I really loved the way that we can see Lex’s actions led to his mother being hurt, and Lex truly believes that the path to forgiveness and trust is a simple ‘I’m sowwy’. Wow! So young!

I also loved, LOVED the self-absorbed state as revealed when Lex found out about the death of his playmate’s parents, and his only concern was how bored HE was going to feel going to the funeral. Not so much as a drop of empathy for the now-orphaned Queen heir.

I wonder about this slightly extreme lack of empathy in Lex… Does he lack basic understanding or is it a true lack of compassion? I don’t believe Lex to be a person of an innate selfish nature. When he was younger he showed himself to be compassionate, self-sacrificing, generous and protective of those he deemed to be friends. All those elements of his nature were ruthlessly stamped out as weaknesses later, but they used to be an innate part of his personality.

I’m going to believe that it’s a childish basic lack of understanding of what’s going on that’s the cause of this lack of empathy. Which makes perfect sense, and is a great way to convey a child-like perspective, Ape.

heh… and I also liked the idea that Lex’s lack of understanding (and hence empathy) was augmented by his father’s complete lack of sadness, grieving or empathy in response to the death of the Queens. What else can a son do but pick up cues of behaviour from a parent? It’s really chilling seeing how Lionel shaped Lex’s personality into the insane person that he’s becoming today.

"Like you said, most things we're searching for are closer than we realize." He really should give Gina a raise just for her way with words. It was poetic on so many levels. Under his nose all this time. On his father. And his father. How many years had he spent running away from him, looking for meaning. And here he had found it, only after becoming the very thing he ran away from, right down to how he collected his prizes.
    I think I’m slightly scared of the confrontation that’s coming up. Lex is tripping into insanity, and now he goes to challenge the man that he feels has wronged him the most in his entire life (and that is saying a lot considering the looong list of people that Lex has on his ‘wronged me’ list). What the heck is Lex willing to do to get his prize away from Lionel? What the heck isn’t he willing to do to get the information he wants out of his most hated rival and enemy?

"Miss Sullivan... Please..." She stiffend in revulsion as he actually got on his knees. "I'm begging you to listen. Clark won't talk to me. He's turned away from Jor-El. And now he is vulnerable. He is in terrible danger."

She stared down, unmoved by his sickening display. She was almost as disgusted with herself. How many times did she have to be burned by Lionel Luthor before she learned? She hated that she'd been off her guard with him. Things could have been different. Clark might not have been shoved in a cage, Patricia Swann might be alive. She wasn't falling for his lies. Never again. "If he's in any danger," she said evenly. "It's only from you."
    I was floored at the idea of Lionel getting on his knees in front of anyone, much less Chloe Sullivan, a woman he has special reason to fear and despise. I was not only shocked, but also repulsed. There is something so very wrong About Lionel getting on his knees, even if it’s in repentance, begging for forgiveness. It just shouldn’t happen. It’s obscene!

I don’t blame Chloe for wanting to run away from the sight of that. She’s absolutely right that he’s acting just too creepy to be listened to right now. And I actually applaud her for keeping her cold, disbelieving, skeptical and hostile attitude towards Lionel, no matter how wretchedly sincere he appears to be. It might have taken a little while for Chloe and Clark to finally understand that Lionel is not a trustworthy animal, but they finally got the point.

Heh… and I liked the irony that the one time Lionel might actually have been ‘attempting’ sincerity… he was not believed. I know that he was telling the truth about Patricia not being killed by his hands, but I notice that he’s not pointing the finger at the true killer. Does this mean he wants to protect Lex, OR is he hesitant to start telling Chloe about the reason why Lex had Patricia killed… because Lex is carrying on his father’s plans to ‘control the traveler’.

He hung up and she stared at her phone, then moved out of the parking garage, every step heavy. She still didn't know what was going on, not exactly. But the sourness in her stomach was the same as the last time she saw Lex, so was the feeling. It told her she was right before.

Everything was going to change.
    oooh boy! I can sense that there’s something huge and ominous on the horizon. It seems like all points are beginning to converge for some kind of huge climax. I assume that we’re in the ending couple of episodes of the season now? I have not been interested in the plot-line of Smallville for a long time now, but now I find myself eagerly anticipating the ‘season finale’, as interpreted through AmazingApe Please update soon.

NS Full Member

thank you! It is so much better already than what went on screen! Looking forward to the next update.

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 26B (2/27/10)

Thank you for making these old episodes make sense!

Love it! Want more of it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information