+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 74 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 21A (7/31/09)

Wow!!! I can`t wait to see her reaction
    Malu

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 21A (7/31/09)

Any chance Chloe will take Lex up on his offer and run away to a deserted island, even if she only does it because it will keep Lex away from Clark, that's better than her going back to Jimmy. She was worried about Lex, and he knew the only place he wanted to be was with her. They should just run away together, screw the rest of the world.

NS Junior Member

great update.......Lex and Chloe on their own private island that would be interesting

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

She stared at him from the kitchen doorway, thinking of the man who kept her hidden from Lionel's assassins, of the man who calmed her through the trial, of the man who pressed himself against her and called her his biggest secret. The Lex that destroyed her dream and used her mother and Pete for his own ends might be tough to reason with. But that other Lex... there was a part of her that felt that guy was worth trying for.
    This is what makes the Chlex relationship so incredibly intense--they have such a complicated history together that their every interaction adds layers to their conflicts. Sometimes they save each other's lives, and sometimes they threaten each other's very lives.

And that is why Chloe would make such a great Iconic Lois Lane--her past with Lex in Smallville adds fuel to the fire of the Superman/Lex Luthor feud in the future.

EDLois' feeble attempt to match wits with Lex doesn't even compare.

Continued excellent work on this fic--and yes, I want Chloe to say "Yes" to sitting on a beach with Lex drinking tropical drinks together
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Members

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 20A (7/9/09)

Damn, you're good...

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

i love it please keep going i want to know what happens next!!!!

Chapter 21 B

Then she did know where to put her hands. She cradled his head and closed her eyes, feeling the lump that was forming over his temple. He may be delirious, but there had to be some truth to it. "With me?" she asked, wanting to keep him talking. It was just to keep him distracted, really. So he wouldn't know. It wasn't that she wanted hear this... maybe even longed to. Not at all. That would be foolish.

He shifted to look up at her and she lost her grasp on the lump. "I wouldn't want to sip those fruity drinks alone."

She lost more than her grasp. She lost her footing, sitting hard on the coffee table in front of him. She didn't want to get lost in some fantasy that their weekend could go on forever. There was too much at stake, here. "Lex..." She placed her hand on his cheek. She'd accused him and he'd avoided her words. She'd argued and he'd shot her down with blanket statements about the dangers of the meteor-powered. But she'd never tried this. "Have you ever thought of stopping, not just for you, but for them?" She rubbed at the slight scrape on his cheek. "They're not all bad, Lex. Some of them just want to live and it's hard enough doing that with powers without worrying about being locked up."

He squinted at her. "Why are we talking about this? We don't talk about this."

"No. We've never tried." She smiled sadly. "We yell and argue, but we never really talked about it."

"Because when we try, we yell and argue." He winced as he tried to shake his head. "That's why we keep it seperate when we..." He squeezed his eyes shut. "Here I go, using the present tense. If this is over..." He opened his eyes and looked down. Her hand was on his chest, lightly rubbing. She hadn't realized it. But it didn't seem like a reason to stop. It really did feel like it had been so long. One whole day. They'd gone longer, but that was before it was... "Is it over?" he breathed, as if reading her mind.

"Maybe it doesn't have to be separate. Not all of it," she said, avoiding his question. "Maybe we could understand each other."

His eyes softened. "I want to understand you. Sometimes I think I do, like I can read everything in your face." He leaned in. "So expressive. So unable to lie that I think you might be everything you say you are. You're so fucking good. And the things I do... It's like I shouldn't even touch you. But I can't help..."

She leaned away as his lips nearly met hers. "No, I mean. I want us find some common..." She grasped either side of his head. This was no good. They couldn't have a real talk with him still concussed and saying these lovely, crazy, delirious things. "Lex, just hold still. Let me..."

"No. Let me." He gripped her shoulders and pulled her in.

He was kissing her. That wasn't what she wanted... except for how it was. This would be distracting for her, and for him as well. Maybe that was for the best.

She pushed him backward, returning his kiss, keeping her hands on his head, trying to concentrate, but he was pulling her into his lap, then kneading her thighs, then her hips, slipping his tongue inside as his hands skated to her breasts.

She pulled away, gasping. "Lex, you need to give a minute. I can't..."

"You can," he breathed, nuzzling between her breasts. "You have to. You're the only on who can." He breathed deep. "I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be this. But I'm losing. Can't lose. Help me."

She didn't know exactly what he was talking about, except that it wasn't what she was talking about. Good thing because he couldn't know what she was talking about.

But she'd help him. In every way. "I will," she said softly, pulling his head back up, catching his lips. She pressed herself against him hard as her hands gripped his head.

His hands were roaming over her again. She concentrated on him, not what he was doing to her. She would take his pain, every bit of it.

It was so warm.

That came clearest through the haze as it dissipated. That and some vague knowledge of where he was and who he was with. This wasn't where he was supposed to be. He was supposed to be home, examining his newest treasure, the bracelet that had all the anwers. Failing that, he was supposed to have at least stiff one and the satisfaction that his newest facility had the newest freak.

It all came back to him and he realized he had none of those things. Pete Ross had somehow got away, upending him and what had been his best guard for two whole weeks.

Still, he didn't feel like complaining. She was gripping him, writhing over him and it was so fucking warm...

He squeezed her hips harder, feeling the warmth through his clothes and hers. If he felt like complaining about anything, it would be that there were clothes at all. But he wouldn't. At this point, he'd take what he could get. He found himself ripping her blouse.

She gave a strangled moan as her hands dropped from his head, rested against his neck, then slid to his chest, nearly scorching heat everywhere she touched. It felt like his body was thrumming. Every nerve ending was straining toward her. He remembered taking a pretty hard knock to the head, but... Had it always been this good?

He hissed as one hand moved over his shoulder. That wasn't so good. It was still tender. He vaguely remembered landing on that, along with his head. He'd been a bit too groggy to feel it before.

"Careful," he grunted.

"Does it hurt?" she whispered.

"No, I'm fine." He wasn't going to stop for a mild dislocation. He'd never felt so... alive.

He gripped her waist and nearly stood before clumsily dropping her on the couch.

"It does hurt," she said, reaching toward him. "Lex..."

"I don't care," he said, falling over her. He ignored the pain and nearly ripped at her pants, hooks and eyes flew as she gripped his shoulder hard. He would have winced away, but he needed to get her pants off and.., It didn't hurt so much as he jerked them down. Maybe it was the fact that she was bare before him... or nearly. He pulled her bra up to her neck, bending to her as she still gripped his shoulder. He vaguely wondered if she was trying to punish him in some way when he realized...

It didn't hurt. Nothing hurt. Far from it. He wasn't even inside her and he was ready to explode with... he didn't know what.

He stood and tore at his own clothes, so nearly strangling him, as he stared down at her. She was... crying?

"Chloe?"

She turned her head into the cushions and sobbed.

"What..."

"I'm okay," she gasped. "I'm okay. It just... hurts."

He froze above her, thinking of what he'd done tonight. She must know. She had to know. "I'm sorry." Not for what he did, but that it hurt her. "Don't want to hurt you."

She swallowed hard, then lay back, breathing heavily. "You didn't," she said shakily.

He bent to her. "Of course I did. But I didn't want to hurt you. Never you." He touched her hair. It was matted to her head, her eyes wild.

"It was my choice," she said weakly.

He squinted at her. "What?"

Her eyes suddenly widened on his.

"I don't underst..."

"I'm fine, Lex. I just..." She quickly sat up, then grimaced, holding her head.

"Chloe? What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she breathed, then gripped her shoulder.

He ran his hand over it, wondering if he'd jerked at her clothes too hard. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she sobbed out.

"Chloe, what the hell..."

She gripped his neck and pulled him down to her. He tasted her tears as her mouth opened under his. He nearly pulled away, but she gripped the front of his trousers. "Lex, just... make it better," she said into his mouth. "Help me feel something else. Please..."

His mind was clear now. He wanted to stop and ask her what the hell was wrong? What had she gotten into? Had she been hurt somehow tonight? It was one thing when he was, but her...

"Fuck!" She slipped her hand inside and, literally, had him by the balls. He couldn't do more than collapse over her as her legs opened to him.

She pulled at his cock and he slipped inside her, settling into a thrusting motion before he could even think. This girl... No. This woman. Anyone who could make him forget a pertinent line of questioning was no mere girl.

"Yes," she gasped. "It's better. Lex..."

"Chloe," he began, trying to slow down, still wanting to figure this out. "Better?" Better than what, exactly?

"Best," she groaned, throwing her head back and straining against him. "No one better... Jesus!"

And he was done figuring it out. He reared up and took her by the hips, nearly slamming into her as her groans turned to harsh breaths and her body arched upward. She gripped his chest and he could swear it nearly burned where she touched. His blood roared in his ears as he felt... life. He didn't know what else to call it. It coursed through him. This strange sort of presence, as if all he ever was, was now, and could ever be was flowing through him at this moment. Every sensation intensified.

The way her thighs brushed his hips as he moved inside her.

The way she smelled, sort of musky, but in that slightly sweet feminine way.

The way she so nearly gasped his name, only to swallow it in whimpers.

And when she closed around him... He damned near blacked out then.

No. He did. He came to, finding his body collapsed over hers, hips still jerking even though the rest of him was still, spent.

He panted against her neck, wondering again if it had always been this good. He'd never felt so alive, so... He lifted his head, staring as she gasped harshly, her eyes closed. "Chloe?"

"I'm okay," she said weakly. "I think it went away. For just a second."

"I don't get it. What went away?"

"I can't... Just... Don't talk... so tired."

He didn't get that either. He felt like he could run a fucking marathon right this second. That or have her again. He knew which he preferred. Her bra was still around her neck. "Get this off you," he grunted, reaching his arms under her to the hooks.

"Lex. I'm too tired. I can't..."

"You don't have to. Just lift your arms a little."

She did, weakly, and he slid her bra down them and away.

He crouched beside the couch, staring at her. No wonder she was worn out. Tonight, he'd hurt her. He'd done something she should consider reprehensible and she still took him in. That mind of hers couldn't let something like that sit easily.

He'd make it better, just as she'd asked. He'd let Pete go. Hell, he might let all... most of them go.

Hell, maybe even all of them. It didn't matter anymore. Why did he have to control the freaks of the world, anyway? It wasn't like any of it made him happy. In fact, nearly every project he'd had had landed him bleeding on the floor, in jail, or presumed dead. So why didn't he stop?

"I just might, Chloe." He stroked her cheek.

She shifted and her eyes cracked open. "Hmmm?"

"Maybe it's time to stop."

She lifted her head slightly off the couch.

"No. Don't get up." He stood and took off what was left of his clothes as she stared up at him.

"Would you really stop?" she asked softly.

He didn't answer, just slid in beside her, keeping her nestled between him and the back of the couch, as he pulled the afghan over the both of them.

"Would you leave your company, Metropolis, Smallville..." Her hands curled against his chest. "Would you leave everything?"

He took one hand in his, raised it to his lips, not even caring anymore that he was showing her everything. "I would if you would."

She blinked at him and he wondered if he wasn't showing enough.

"If you were with me." he clarified, whispering it against her fingers.

She gripped his hand, then suddenly lurched forward. He had a vague fear she would slap him when her lips met his.

TBC
    Last edited by TheAmazingApe; 5th August 2009 at 08:46.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 21B (8/4/09)

I feel for them both so much now because Chloe wants it to be true that he'd stop and I think at this moment Lex really thinks he can. Plus he must really have no idea what her powers can do, just knows that she's hurting and he must have done something, but not knowing what that is and how to fix it makes him even more worried than if she was just hurting. And I desperately wish they could and would just walk away from it all, but then I get this feeling it's not going to happen so I'll just sit here and wait for the other shoe to drop.

Most often found beating my head against the wall- in Michigan

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 21B (8/4/09)

Oh, so sweet! That chapter just pulled on my heart strings because she's doing so much for him, and he doesn't realize the half of it. And we all know he's giving her false hope (it looks like it's unintentional) of being able to leave it all behind. It's so sad, but you're doing such a great job! Love it!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

"Maybe it doesn't have to be separate. Not all of it," she said, avoiding his question. "Maybe we could understand each other."

His eyes softened. "I want to understand you. Sometimes I think I do, like I can read everything in your face." He leaned in. "So expressive. So unable to lie that I think you might be everything you say you are. You're so fucking good. And the things I do... It's like I shouldn't even touch you. But I can't help..."
    I cannot express the HUGE mount of delight and pleasure I felt seeing Chloe finally bringing up the argument about how meteor freaks were also only just people who were trying to scratch out their own happiness and existence in this world.

It was even better seeing Chloe explaining herself saying that this kind of a discussion would lead to her and Lex better understanding each other. I cannot imagine a better way to appeal to Lex, then to offer him the chance to understand someone’s point of view and (more importantly) have his own point of view explained, listened to and understood in return.

It was amazing hearing Lex openly rambling about his feelings to Chloe. He was laying himself completely bare and open to her. I don’t think that Lex has ever expressed the feeling of complete unworthiness that he feels whenever he is in Chloe’s presence. And he has never been so open about how he has wanted so much more from her than just her body. He is outright telling her that he adores her purity, honesty, ‘goodness’ and all the other things about her personality that enthrall him.

I especially loved what he said about wanting to understand her. As if he wanted nothing more than to feel and know everything there was to know about her.

She pushed him backward, returning his kiss, keeping her hands on his head, trying to concentrate, but he was pulling her into his lap, then kneading her thighs, then her hips, slipping his tongue inside as his hands skated to her breasts.
    squeee!! A moment of hotness! Awesome!

"You can," he breathed, nuzzling between her breasts. "You have to. You're the only on who can." He breathed deep. "I can't do this anymore. I don't want to be this. But I'm losing. Can't lose. Help me."
    heh, and once again he’s gone back to asking Chloe to be his ‘salvation’. As if it’s, once again, going to take some kind of miraculous, heroic saviour to get him away from acting like a evil bastard.

Hasn’t Lex been in enough rehab clinics to know that change and betterment has to come from within?!?

I noticed that Chloe’s martyr complex wouldn’t allow her to turn away his request and plea for help… and I find myself wondering whether she would have reacted the same way anyway, even if she had known about the Pete-torture that took place earlier today.

That came clearest through the haze as it dissipated. That and some vague knowledge of where he was and who he was with. This wasn't where he was supposed to be. He was supposed to be home, examining his newest treasure, the bracelet that had all the answers. Failing that, he was supposed to have at least stiff one and the satisfaction that his newest facility had the newest freak.
    That nasty, sick bastard! Lex might not have liked Pete very much, but this is still a boy that Lex personally knew to be a (generally) sweet, decent boy who wouldn’t really hurt people if he could help it. And yet, he STILL thought of Pete in that sick, acquisitive tone… as if he was the latest freak specimen to catch his eye, and provide him with valuable data from experimentation.

If only Chloe could have read his thoughts over here, I’ll bet she would have stabbed him with whatever happened to be handy at the time (even if it was a TV remote control… those things can be lethal too, if one is motivated enough).

He squeezed her hips harder, feeling the warmth through his clothes and hers. If he felt like complaining about anything, it would be that there were clothes at all. But he wouldn't. At this point, he'd take what he could get. He found himself ripping her blouse.

She gave a strangled moan as her hands dropped from his head, rested against his neck, then slid to his chest, nearly scorching heat everywhere she touched. It felt like his body was thrumming. Every nerve ending was straining toward her. He remembered taking a pretty hard knock to the head, but... Had it always been this good?
    Heh… and I go straight from feeling loathing hatred for Lex to feeling mollified because of his enthrallment and enthusiasm for Chloe. You really enjoy playing with my emotions like a yo-yo, don’t you, Ape? LOL!

It didn't hurt. Nothing hurt. Far from it. He wasn't even inside her and he was ready to explode with... he didn't know what.

He stood and tore at his own clothes, so nearly strangling him, as he stared down at her. She was... crying?
    Omigosh! OMIGOSH!!! I can’t believe you did that, Ape/Chloe!!! That was a brilliant plot insert! It’s the perfect way to work in another essential ‘clue’ that Lex can later use to figure out how Chloe helped him come back from the dead all those weeks ago.

Heh… I was both amused and frustrated to see him dismissing the sudden lack of pain with such casual ease… barely even noticing how he has just been miraculously healed?!?? ROTFLMAO! Lex is going to be so embarrassed about not NOTICING this moment when he gets a chance to reflect back on what obviously happened, LOL!

It was also amazing seeing that Chloe’s level of caring for Lex has gone so high that she can bring herself to cry for him. Let’s not forget that there must always be some amount of emotional attachment and/or empathy for Chloe to be able to work her magic on anyone… and the fact that she can feel that way for Lex is quite amazing all on it’s own. Excellent!

Heh... I wonder whether she’s going to have a think about the implications about what she did later. With…regrets? Self-loathing? Satisfaction?

He bent to her. "Of course I did. But I didn't want to hurt you. Never you." He touched her hair. It was matted to her head, her eyes wild.
    That is friggen AWESOME… his admittance that, from all the crimes he’s capable of committing, he’s just unable to hurt Chloe. In fact, he gets upset merely seeing her in pain. I wonder how much longer he can continue to wreak havoc in her life and her friend’s lives while this feeling of ‘not wanting to hurt her’ grows.

Perhaps Chloe will be his saving grace yet!

"It was my choice," she said weakly.

He squinted at her. "What?"

Her eyes suddenly widened on his.

"I don't underst..."
    LOL! And here they are… on the verge of confessing everything (Lex about Pete, and Chloe about her abilities) and yet talking at cross-purposes to each other. Sooo close, and yet so far!

She gripped his neck and pulled him down to her. He tasted her tears as her mouth opened under his. He nearly pulled away, but she gripped the front of his trousers. "Lex, just... make it better," she said into his mouth. "Help me feel something else. Please..."

His mind was clear now. He wanted to stop and ask her what the hell was wrong? What had she gotten into? Had she been hurt somehow tonight? It was one thing when he was, but her...
    Squeee!!! I loved, LOVED that Lex admitted to himself that he would sooner see himself hurt rather than see Chloe in pain. If it’s not love yet, then it’s well ON it’s way to becoming love. The beautiful, selfless kind of love that we all know Lex is capable of feeling… if only he lets himself.

"Fuck!" She slipped her hand inside and, literally, had him by the balls. He couldn't do more than collapse over her as her legs opened to him.

She pulled at his cock and he slipped inside her, settling into a thrusting motion before he could even think. This girl... No. This woman. Anyone who could make him forget a pertinent line of questioning was no mere girl.
    It was heartening and gratifying to see Lex acknowledging the power that Chloe holds over him more with a sense of admiration (and bemusement) rather than a sense of fear, resentment and hatred. It would have been all too easy for Lex to feel anger towards Chloe for being able to control him like this, but he only admires her for it. Excellent! This is one of the few signs that there IS a chance of a healthy relationship growing between them.

The smut was awesome! I was delighted (as well as amused) at the idea of Lex actually blacking out for a few moments. Granted, it might have been as much from the concussion as much from Chloe, but I’d prefer to think it was mostly the Chlex sex that did him in, LOL!

"I don't get it. What went away?"

"I can't... Just... Don't talk... so tired."

He didn't get that either. He felt like he could run a fucking marathon right this second. That or have her again. He knew which he preferred. Her bra was still around her neck. "Get this off you," he grunted, reaching his arms under her to the hooks.

"Lex. I'm too tired. I can't..."
    heh… poor Chloe. Lex doesn’t get that she has essentially poured streams of energy straight from herself into him… (he didn’t notice?!??). So she’s basically exhausted, while he’s raring to go, go, go!

LOL! Now this is a rather unfortunate, unforeseen side-effects of your powers, Chloe, eh? LOL! Brilliantly portrayed, Ape!

"Would you leave your company, Metropolis, Smallville..." Her hands curled against his chest. "Would you leave everything?"

He took one hand in his, raised it to his lips, not even caring anymore that he was showing her everything. "I would if you would."

She blinked at him and he wondered if he wasn't showing enough.

"If you were with me." he clarified, whispering it against her fingers.

She gripped his hand, then suddenly lurched forward. He had a vague fear she would slap him when her lips met his.
    Oh. My. GOD!!! Was he serious? Or was it just the endorphins (from the sex as well as the healing energy) that inspired him to say such things?!

Unfortunately, I cannot imagine Lex being happy with just retiring away from society. He’s ALWAYS going to need some kind of project to focus his time, money and efforts on. The trick is to try and convince him to focus on projects that are genuinely for the betterment of mankind, rather than projects that are based on his personal fears, paranoia and power-hunger.

Anyhow… I’m looking REALLY forward to the next chapter, and seeing how Chloe reacts to finding out about Lex torturing Pete… *shiver* exciting, thrilling and scary times ahead!

Please update soon!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information