+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

NS Full Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 5/15/08

Good update.
    It was great to have Lex's POV.
    Their relationship is so complicated.
    I really curious to see what will happen.

Julie's Soul Sister

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 5/15/08

Nice chapter!! Loved it. You are such a tease... hehe

Wow, Chloe is really strong to resist him and all his sexiness... I wonder how long she can keep denying... And damn him for having a big mouth! He always need to dominate someone in words and physically... Chloe was strong enough to stand at him...

So GG is about to die, hmm? I wonder if Chloe will learn it's Lex's fault...

Well.. can,t wait to read more!!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar

Great job. I liked knowing what was going on in Lex's head. More soon.

Members

more please?!

Still with the WOW.

Hot Chlex from season 7 and including said plot, you are amazing.

Rocio

NS Junior Member

Love Lex's POV and I'm surprised that Chloe managed to resist him...he shouldn't have brought up Clark in the first place...

I wonder if Chloe will go to him willingly once she works out his comments...more please!!

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I've been leaving comments for this gorgeous fic at it's thread at Kryptonsite, but I just wanted to let you know how much I love your version of Lex. He is calculating and cruel, but then he turns around and thinks that Chloe is beyond his reach.

She'd seemed so puffed up in her purity. He didn't think she'd let him in again. To think that she would... it opened up a whole other world to him.
    I love that you have him being so in awe of Chloe's desiring him back, and I love his reaction to Chloe's yelling "No." He's slightly stunned that Chloe would think that he wouldn't stop if she asked her to.

This story is excellent and I hope you update soon
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 5/15/08

What a fantastic three chapters! I'm glad I left this as the last story to read. I love it!

I love this fic and Deep in the Bottle.....the dynamics of the two sides of the story between Chlex is awesome.......more please

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Very interesting take on the season. I wonder how Lex could think making clones of people were the answers to his problems. He has to live in the real world and adjust it accordingly to his like.

Still all the hatred makes the smut rather hot. Chloe is throwing him off his game. Its good to see it happen but I'm surprised things didn't run a little bit longer. I wonder how he's going to get his plans back on track when Chloe's not having any of it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information