+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

Julie's Soul Sister

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 5/15/08

Oh, you didn,t dare.. You stopped when it was going to be fun

Nice chapter. We can see how Chloe feels like nothin matter anymore. Clark leaving. *Her* Clark. Lex harrassing. I love how she wants to manage it

Lex is a jerk for lettig this go on, but hasn't he took advantage of her while she was drunk before?! ehe... So it's no change.. Nice chapter.. Can't wait to get more!

Members

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 5/15/08

Incredible. You're redeeming a squalid season. Thank you.

It's always so much hotter when it fits into canon, and that's no easy task.

NS Full Member

The two chapters were really great.
    I hope an update soon.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

God I love you that was fantastic. Chlex in angry smut mood is hot!
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

YAY THE SEQUAL IS HERE!!! I absolutely love it!! I have a silly grin on my face right now. I feel really sad for Chloe cuz of how miserable she's feeling but man the Chlex is just AWESOME!! . I can't wait for more!!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar

Woot, good work hun. It's not surprising that a few well chosen or careless words for Clark/Bizzaro would send Chloe over the edge. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how it plays out.

NS Full Member

Quote Originally Posted by hfce View Post
    God I love you that was fantastic. Chlex in angry smut mood is hot!
    So True! Spoil us some more with your fabulous story!

Spoilers for Persona and Gemini... Hell! Much of S7.

I don't really plan to depart from canon at this juncture. To be honest, I like the challenge of keeping with it and (as hard as it may seem), making sense of it. So much on Smallville happens in Offscreenville, especially this season. I'm trying to give Offscreenville some footage.

Presented in Lexvision:

PART 3

His eyes scanned the basement, looking for her. Looking for something to take his mind away from his failure. Taunting Chloe Sullivan may seem like a childish game, but it was all he knew of pleasure now.

The plan had changed. Plans often did, but never so drastically. It wasn't supposed to be him at The Daily Planet, not in person. He had to be now. Grant... Julian... No. Grant Gabriel wasn't Julian Luthor. He wasn't what he was supposed to be. Even with Julian's DNA, he'd wanted him with a history and personality all his own, one that could place him at The Daily Planet. One that could be believed.

He'd done too well. He should have programmed more loyalty. He'd thought the Luthor DNA would connect them, but Grant was too defiant, too separate from him. The successful experiment was as much a failure as the others. Maybe he should have known. Maybe Gemini was a mistake. Ares might have been a success if he hadn't been so invested in Gemini on the side. But it had been for him... and for Lana. He was building a family. That clone wasn't supposed to die in an explosion. That clone was supposed to carry their child. Keep her safe. He still wondered sometimes... If he'd let her in, if he'd told her, would she have understood? Trusted him? Stayed with him?

No. It was Clark, still ideal in her mind, still the only one she could care for. Not him. He was far from ideal. But he tried. Didn't anyone see that? His methods might be questionable, but the ends were impeccable. Lana's clone was supposed to carry the child. Julian's clone was supposed to be his right hand at The Planet. And both were gone.

Well, Grant wasn't. But he might as well be. He'd found that out at Luthorcorp. He'd visited his father. He'd joined his father, his own father, against him.

Do you believe you have the right to recycle your dead brother as if he were part of some sick vanity project... What you've done is depraved. You disgust me... It's you I've lost.

It's you I've lost.

He was wrong, there. He'd lost his father the day Julian died. He'd lost him because he'd thought he'd been the one to do it. Even when the truth came to light, Lionel Luthor was still unreachable to him. And now... He'd made it right. He'd brought Julian back. Grant wasn't supposed to know. Eventually, they could all have lived as if his history was true. In time, his father would... become his father again.

But now... He had to blame the failed clone for that. Him and his puppet, Lois Lane.

But he was here. He had The Planet. He had a great media outlet in his pocket. He had Chloe and her yapping annoyance of a cousin. He even had her little boyfriend. All under his watch. Not under Grant's. He'd been seriously remiss in his duties. Too busy hobnobbing with Lionel to keep an eye on his three problems.

The three of them.

Three of an inner circle, a circle that seemed to revolve around Clark Kent. And the cousin. Can't forget her, wherever she is. She hadn't shown up for work at The Talon. No word. Nothing. He'd find her, too. He had people on it now. Right now his only concern was Chloe Sullivan. Where exactly was she? One of his men had told him a large man in a blue jacket had been to see her.

She'd been gone since. Was she off with him?

"Fucking Clark," he muttered. Why wasn't he off cuddling with the former Mrs. Luthor? He hadn't been around The Planet lately, but word had it this same red and blue hulk was a fixture around here. And always with Chloe. He just had to have everything.

He stopped at her empty desk as a chubby girl with curly hair walked by. "You."

She stopped, nearly dropping her papers. "Uh... Yes? Mr. Luthor... Sir?"

"Isn't someone supposed to be at this desk?"

"Um... I think she's on lunch."

"Who takes lunch at two in the afternoon?"

"I... Uh... some people might take later lunches." She glanced at her papers. "I woudn't know, really. Totally busy, here. I've been undoing the alphabetical filing, like you said." She laughed nervously. "But um... No one is shirking their duties... Sir. We are, all of us, totally..."

He rolled his eyes and moved away, going for the elevators. He didn't think he could hear another totally right now. He'd rather just check his security footage and... He moved off to the side as he saw her, walking stiffly down the steps. She wasn't looking his way. She didn't appear to be looking at anything at all. The chubby girl approached her and started babbling about something or other. He wasn't near enough to hear.

He just waited. He had to get her alone. She'd been affected by him earlier. He could tell. He needed to feel that triumph again. Anything was better than the stench of failure that surrounded him.

The chubby girl left her in the break room and he smiled, moving forward. Was it childish and petty to torture her? Possibly. He couldn't resist. Having The Daily Planet under his thumb was sweet enough. Because she would know, they would all know, that he was watching. After the sex... Well, it only made it sweeter. There were so many new and exciting ways to make her writhe in agony.

He leaned against the doorway as a short man ate his donut. He glanced from him to her back. "Bit of a long lunch, don't you think?"

He stared from the coffee puddle, sloshed over the edge of her cup onto the counter, to the box of sugar on the floor. She fucking ran away? It wasn't even his finest ammunition. He couldn't even smile. It was a hollow victory, too easily won. She'd stood before him with lifted chin and superior gaze through more than that since he'd been here.

He stalked to the door, looking left, then right before seeing a flash of blonde as the supply closet door closed. He wasn't finished with her yet.

He pushed the door open, staring at her back. "Hiding out, Sullivan?"

She didn't turn, but there was some movement as her hand dug on shelves, finally grasping a box of staples. "Just needed these."

He closed the door. He didn't want her running off with a flimsy excuse. He wanted to see what was behind her eyes. He wanted... Fuck! He was probably past denying that he wanted to have her again. He could wait. It was only a matter of time. Sex that raw, that ferocious, didn't come easily. She probably knew it more than he did with her limited experience. It wouldn't be today, however. She wasn't ripe for it yet. "Long lunches," he drawled, hoping for a glimpse of the other thing he wanted from her. The truth. Her secrets. "Extended stays in the supply closet... What's an employer to think?"

"You can think what you want, Luthor."

He moved closer, studying her back as she turned. She was getting snippy now. Funny, considering she'd taken everything he'd thrown at her with a false smile up to this point. She jumped upon facing him. Jumpy, too. What exactly had happened on her extremely long lunch? "I'm trying to decide."

Her stance stiffened before him. "Decide what?" Yes. She was on edge.

"What I want to think," he answered. "I don't want to think a bright, young girl would just shirk her duties. I just wonder what's behind all the running off." And with Clark. Every fucking thing seemed to revolve around him. "And didn't Clark stop by?" He was probably pushing it. But what excuse would she give? This wasn't The Smallville Ledger and Chloe wasn't assigned to the farm report. "Why exactly..."

He hadn't expected this... but he'd take it.

He gasped against her, pushing back against her lips, pushing her backward... And then she was pushing harder. He let his tongue taste her as he moved backwards, something solid at his back. And they were in the damned supply closet, of all places. Anyone could come in for toner and her fucking tongue was down his throat. He'd never thought it would be so soon... he was nearly unsure what to do with this development. He was so sure he'd break her down some dark night, when they were nearly alone. Not here and now with people milling about outside.

She didn't seem to care about that. he felt her hands on his, placing them on her hips. Something was off. This wasn't what he planned. He grasped her shoulders and pushed.

She tried to lean in again. "No... Don't... Just please..." Begging? This wasn't it.

Crying?

He didn't fuck girls that cried. Furthermore, he'd rarely seen Chloe Sullivan cry. "What's wrong with you?" It couldn't be him... This. It was hardly a drop in the bucket as far as his plans for her. This wasn't... All thought left when she touched him, cupped him. He was hard. No surprise. He was always hard these days.

Her eyes were steady on his. "Does it matter?"

His head hit the wall as his eyes shut. Maybe he sometimes fucked girls that cried. His plans changed with the wind, after all. "Not really." He leaned forward, finding her lips blindly.

He moved his hands down, squeezed her waist. Her hand was still rubbing him, brushing him. He wondered if she'd be impressed if she knew he'd jacked off to that night. She should be. It wasn't something he often had to resort to. He didn't even have to hire relief. Any night in any club with a head as recognizable as his and he could have his pick. But he didn't want his pick anymore.

Fuck it. Plans had to evolve, after all. Whether he had her in the afternoon in a dim closet or some future night in an empty bullpen didn't natter, really. He moved one hand to the door, to the lock.

"Yes... Now." There it was again. Raw need. Of every fuck in his life, the only one he was ever sure of was Chloe Sullivan. Nothing to gain, everything to lose... And yet she still came for him. It made everything else pale. Made every other fuck nothing more than a society game. Because this...

This was real. This was bad for both of them. And so good...

"God," his voice was a reedy gasp. "Chloe..."

He'd threatened to make her writhe. And she was writhing now, all over him.

He pushed her backward, beyond the shelves, one eye seeking out a nice, sturdy wall. He shoved her against it, moving her hand out of the way and lifted her slightly so he could press his cock against her where it was hot and, he suspected, wet.

"Fucking pants," he groaned into her mouth. He wished she'd worn a skirt, then he could feel her.

He'd known it would come to this, but it was supposed to be later. He had so very much to do. He had to track down Kara Kent. He had to deal with Grant. He hadn't expected this so soon. It was hard to squeeze in. She'd seemed so puffed up in her purity. He didn't think she'd let him in again. To think that she would... it opened up a whole other world to him.

Who was to say he couldn't have a break now and then? His life was hard work. He deserved this.

From the way she was practically climbing him, she needed a break as well... A break from what?

He pulled back, holding her against the wall even as she pushed back with her hips. He ignored it... with all his strength and held her steady. "I hear Clark's around an awful lot."

Her eyes narrowed. "He's my.. friend," she finished, though her voice seemed to break on the last word.

"And that explains it all? Is that why he's always..."

Her hips pushed back hard, very hard, pushing him away. "I don't have to answer..."

He moved to her again. "As a matter of fact, you do. I own this paper and I have a right to know why a non-employee is constantly..."

"Fine." She crossed her arms, glaring at him. "If my friend's visits are inappropriate, I'll.."

"No," he cut in quickly, then smiled. He didn't want to give too much away, after all. He didn't want Kent to stop coming around. He needed to keep his eye on him somehow. He couldn't exactly post a team outside the Kent farm. He needed answers. The girl. It was her that pulled him from the water. He knew it. And then she shows up in Smallivlle with the name Kent. The name of the boy who'd pulled him from the river in much the same way so long ago... It was all so close to coming together. He didn't want to stop the momentum now. "It's not really a problem. I just... I never see his name in the log. Protocol must be observed, Sullivan."

She stared long and hard at him. They both knew she wasn't buying it. "I'll be sure to tell him," she said slowly. "I'd better get back to..."

"Now, that's not necessary." He moved in again, leaning a hand on either side of her. "As your boss, I'm sure I have the authority to give you a nice, long break." He leaned toward her neck... but she was gone. Standing to his right, her eyes boring into the floor.

"As my boss," she nearly growled, "you should know better than anyone how much work needs to be done." She pursed her lips, finally meeting his eyes. "Am I supposed to shirk it off to be your plaything? I'm not drunk enough for that."

"Oh, so we're admitting it happened now? Is this a new development? Here, I thought that night was never to be spoken of and yet you take the first chance you get to throw it in my face."

Her eyes flashed. "And you took every opportunity to rub it in mine."

"Me?" He smiled. "I didn't say a w..." And she did it again. Her hands were on either side of his face, her tongue in his mouth. He took the opportunity and quickly pressed her against the wall again, wondering why he'd interrupted this in the first place. He lifted her legs to either side of his hips, shoving against her, feeling those almost electrical sparks that raced from his crotch to his limbs. Was it the hate that got her? These last months, he'd been more of a bastard than his father could dream of being and here he was... rewarded.

Of course, it felt like more of a punishment when she pushed him away again. "No," she gasped. "I can't..."

"The fuck you can't." She turned her lips away from his and he moved his mouth to her jaw, nibbling just a little. Right now, she was more than answers, more than power... She was solace. A reward. His entire fucking life and nothing had gone right. Couldn't he have just this?

"NO!"

He stumbled backward, bracing himself against the shelf. That said it all. Story of his life. He couldn't have anything he wanted. "Don't have to yell, Sullivan."

She stared at him, hugging her arms. "You would't stop."

"Stop what? Making you wet with my unworthy..."

"Just stop!"

"You can't just walk away from this."

"Watch me," she hissed, folding into herself and moving to the door.

"You know I won't let you."

She stiffened, but didn't turn. "Then fire me."

He almost laughed. Did she honestly think he would? No. Not now that he had her just where he wanted her. "You think that would make this go away?"

"It would be a start."

"You can't deny it," he said to her back. "Whatever's between us, we're not clear of it and you know it as well as I do." He moved closer. "That one night... That wasn't some one-time deal. It was just the beginning."

"Then this is the end." Her voice was hard, but she trembled slightly. "This was... an aberraton. But it ends here."

"You're lying to yourself." He placed his hands on her shoulders, ran them down her arms. "I lied, too. Remember when I told you it felt good? It did, but that wasn't all there was to it. Do you want to know why it felt so good?"

"No. I'm actually pretty sick of hearing your voice, so..."

"It wasn't just the hate," he went on unfazed. "And it wasn't just two miserable sacks like us fucking the loneliness away."

There was along silence before she spoke, slightly choked. "Then what?"

He chuckled and moved back, letting his hands fall away. "It's not so easy, Sullivan. I want you to think."

"Okay, then." her voice was stiff and superior again as she turned back to him. "That may take a while so why don't you give me some thinking room." She advanced on him. "As in stay... the fuck... away." She glared one last time before turning back to the door.

"You know where to find me when you've figured it out, Sullivan."

She only slammed out. He found himself smiling as her shadow grew smaller in the glazed glass. So close to... A loud beeping assaulted his ear and he pulled his cell from his pocket.

GG in office. More calls to Luthorcorp.

His good mood evaporated. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Maybe there was time. He moved out of the supply closet, rushing to the elevators, only stopping once to glance at her. She was at her desk, her head in her hands. At least something was going his way. Now for part two. He had to get Grant away from his father. He was taking him away as sure as his mother had taken Julian from him long ago. He could fix it. He could buy some time.

TBC

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

heee, first post! I NEVER get to be first post

His eyes scanned the basement, looking for her. Looking for something to take his mind away from his failure. Taunting Chloe Sullivan may seem like a childish game, but it was all he knew of pleasure now.
    I liked how the chapter started with Lex himself acknowledging that he’s being bratty and childish in the way he’s chasing after Chloe. He KNOWS he’s being small and petty, but he’s also admitting that his life is basically such a pitiful failure that it’s all the pleasure he can have.

No. It was Clark, still ideal in her mind, still the only one she could care for. Not him. He was far from ideal. But he tried. Didn't anyone see that? His methods might be questionable, but the ends were impeccable. Lana's clone was supposed to carry the child. Julian's clone was supposed to be his right hand at The Planet. And both were gone.
    It was interesting getting the details on WHY Lex had created that Lana-clone in the first place. LOL! And it was really sad as well as funny to imagine that he thought Lana might have been more accepting of that mad plan if only he had told her about it first. It’s really shocking to see what Lex might regard as ‘reasonable and sane’ sometimes, LOL!

It's you I've lost.

He was wrong, there. He'd lost his father the day Julian died. He'd lost him because he'd thought he'd been the one to do it. Even when the truth came to light, Lionel Luthor was still unreachable to him. And now... He'd made it right. He'd brought Julian back. Grant wasn't supposed to know. Eventually, they could all have lived as if his history was true. In time, his father would... become his father again.
    It makes sense that the root cause of all of Lex’s mad plans was his obsessive, single-minded need for a family. He wanted his father’s love and proud approval, his beloved brother brought back to him, and perhaps even a child of his own to adore and spoil. In the end, all he ever wanted was the kind of unconditional love and acceptance that he sees most other people taking fro granted from their family and friends.

Poor Lex! It’s really SUCH a shame that he went looking for this kind of unconditional love from ALL the wrong channels. Lionel? LANA? A friggen CLONE?!? You can’t really blame him for fooling himself, but it’s SUCH a pity that he pinned his hope on such hopeless causes. When they inevitably failed, he only believed that the fault lay solely on his inability to inspire love, rather that the futility of trying to inspire love and loyalty from THESE sources. Poor fool!

Three of an inner circle, a circle that seemed to revolve around Clark Kent. And the cousin. Can't forget her, wherever she is. She hadn't shown up for work at The Talon. No word. Nothing. He'd find her, too. He had people on it now. Right now his only concern was Chloe Sullivan. Where exactly was she? One of his men had told him a large man in a blue jacket had been to see her.

She'd been gone since. Was she off with him?

"F*cking Clark," he muttered. Why wasn't he off cuddling with the former Mrs. Luthor? He hadn't been around The Planet lately, but word had it this same red and blue hulk was a fixture around here. And always with Chloe. He just had to have everything.
    heh… it’s VERY interesting to see how Lex’s growing obsessive need for Chloe mixing with his on-going rivalry with Clark. It’s VERY interesting because I sensed, at the beginning, Lex’s interest in Chloe was mostly about Clark, but now he’s beginning to prioritize most of his attention on her instead. Heh… I wonder at what point is he going to realize that he’s obsessed and needs Chloe for herself rather than her connection to his hated rival.

"I... Uh... some people might take later lunches." She glanced at her papers. "I woudn't know, really. Totally busy, here. I've been undoing the alphabetical filing, like you said." She laughed nervously. "But um... No one is shirking their duties... Sir. We are, all of us, totally..."

He rolled his eyes and moved away, going for the elevators. He didn't think he could hear another totally right now. He'd rather just check his security footage and... He moved off to the side as he saw her, walking stiffly down the steps. She wasn't looking his way. She didn't appear to be looking at anything at all. The chubby girl approached her and started babbling about something or other. He wasn't near enough to hear.
    Heh… that bastard! And he didn’t even know he was being a bastard! I loved the way he was feeling nothing more than indifferent contempt for this poor girl who was stammering and fidgeting with fear in his presence. I’m sure she’s not actually THAT flighty, but only kept on adding on the totallys like a nervous tic during her stammering ‘conversation’.

So THIS is how Lex views all the ‘little people’ in his day to day existence, AND how they behave around him? No wonder Lionel and Lex have such major megalomaniacal God-complexes when faced with THIS kind of reaction from almost everyone they encounter.

He just waited. He had to get her alone. She'd been affected by him earlier. He could tell. He needed to feel that triumph again. Anything was better than the stench of failure that surrounded him.

The chubby girl left her in the break room and he smiled, moving forward. Was it childish and petty to torture her? Possibly. He couldn't resist. Having The Daily Planet under his thumb was sweet enough. Because she would know, they would all know, that he was watching. After the sex... Well, it only made it sweeter. There were so many new and exciting ways to make her writhe in agony.
    Heh… all time, I’ve been thinking that Lex has basically been lording over Chloe, bullying her and toying with her because of some petty whim. But now I see he actually NEEDS to do this, because it’s one of the few things that keeping him from falling apart on himself. He NEEDS Chloe to keep fighting against him (and losing) to keep up his spirits in the light of his failure of a life. I wonder whether Chloe is going to figure out that this ‘power’ over her is all that’s keeping Lex from breaking down and drinking himself into an obvious stupor, LOL!

He stared from the coffee puddle, sloshed over the edge of her cup onto the counter, to the box of sugar on the floor. She f*cking ran away? It wasn't even his finest ammunition. He couldn't even smile. It was a hollow victory, too easily won. She'd stood before him with lifted chin and superior gaze through more than that since he'd been here.

He stalked to the door, looking left, then right before seeing a flash of blonde as the supply closet door closed. He wasn't finished with her yet.
    LOL! I mentioned before about how Lex is JUST like a little boy chasing after the girl he likes, seeking validation through whatever kind of attention (positive or negative) that he can elicit from her? I’m STILL sticking to that assessment, even from Lex’s point of view, ROTFL! I loved how irritated and enraged he was that Chloe wasn’t giving him a ‘satisfying’ fight. To him, Chloe not giving it ‘her all’ is the same as her ignoring him. He won’t STAND for that!

He closed the door. He didn't want her running off with a flimsy excuse. He wanted to see what was behind her eyes. He wanted... F*ck! He was probably past denying that he wanted to have her again. He could wait. It was only a matter of time. Sex that raw, that ferocious, didn't come easily. She probably knew it more than he did with her limited experience. It wouldn't be today, however. She wasn't ripe for it yet. "Long lunches," he drawled, hoping for a glimpse of the other thing he wanted from her. The truth. Her secrets. "Extended stays in the supply closet... What's an employer to think?"
    oooh, sex that raw and ferocious?!?? I LOVED Lex’s choice of words here. It sent a hot shiver up and down my spine to see that Chloe is BY FAR the best lay Lex has EVER experienced. He’s completely hooked onto her. It’s fascinating seeing how he’s trying so desperately hard to convince himself that CHLOE is as hooked onto him as he is on her. He wouldn’t like to think he’s ALONE in this intense longing for one of his most hated enemies, would he? LOL!

He hadn't expected this... but he'd take it.

He gasped against her, pushing back against her lips, pushing her backward... And then she was pushing harder. He let his tongue taste her as he moved backwards, something solid at his back. And they were in the damned supply closet, of all places. Anyone could come in for toner and her f*cking tongue was down his throat. He'd never thought it would be so soon... he was nearly unsure what to do with this development. He was so sure he'd break her down some dark night, when they were nearly alone. Not here and now with people milling about outside.

She didn't seem to care about that. he felt her hands on his, placing them on her hips. Something was off. This wasn't what he planned. He grasped her shoulders and pushed.
    ROTFLMAO! Oh this was BRILLIANT, AmazingApe! I loved seeing Lex’s complete astonished SHOCK about being literally jumped by Chloe. I loved the idea that he’s been weaving complicated plots in his head, and smugly predicting her reactions and eventual ‘downfall’… only to be completely taken by surprise as SHE turned the tables and took control of the situation. LOL! Lex is an excellent long-term strategist, but he’s not good when dealing with unexpected surprises in the middle of his plans, LOL!

I especially loved the way that he’s majorly turned on… but also chagrined, annoyed and irritated about his ‘schedule’ being upset in this manner, ROTFL! Keep him off-balance, Chloe!!!

She tried to lean in again. "No... Don't... Just please..." Begging? This wasn't it.

Crying?

He didn't f*ck girls that cried. Furthermore, he'd rarely seen Chloe Sullivan cry. "What's wrong with you?" It couldn't be him... This. It was hardly a drop in the b*cket as far as his plans for her. This wasn't... All thought left when she touched him, cupped him. He was hard. No surprise. He was always hard these days.
    Well, WELL! I was wondering what Lex was thinking when he pulled back and saw that Chloe was upset to the point of weeping. It’s too his credit that he figured out that HE wasn’t the cause of this intense emotion outburst from her… but his brain shut off JUST as he was on the verge of figuring out what or WHO was the real cause behind Chloe’s tears.

Hmmm, I wonder what exactly he’s got against f*cking Chloe while she’s crying. Is this one of those ‘guy reactions’ where men get scared off, freaked and weirded out by a female crying? OR, was Lex feeling like a rat for ‘taking advantage’ of a woman who was obviously too upset to be thinking properly?

… *hears muffled laughter in the background*

HEY!!! Don’t laugh about the latter suggestion. Lex actually has a deeply buried (very deep) sense of chivalry inside of him! I can easily imagine him having a weakness for crying women… wanting to go ‘easy’ on them or even protecting them.

Her eyes were steady on his. "Does it matter?"

His head hit the wall as his eyes shut. Maybe he sometimes f*cked girls that cried. His plans changed with the wind, after all. "Not really." He leaned forward, finding her lips blindly.
    ROTFL! Nice focus, Lex! He hates surprises, and he hates the way his schedule has been upset, AND the way that Chloe is setting the pace here… LOL! But he can’t HELP but respond to her. Poor Lex is outmatched! ROTFLMAO!

He moved his hands down, squeezed her waist. Her hand was still rubbing him, brushing him. He wondered if she'd be impressed if she knew he'd jacked off to that night. She should be. It wasn't something he often had to resort to. He didn't even have to hire relief. Any night in any club with a head as recognizable as his and he could have his pick. But he didn't want his pick anymore.
    woah! Now THIS was a huge thing to find out! I imagined that Lex has recently been trying to seek ‘relief’ by chasing after curvy, short blondes. Instead I find out that even THAT option is not viable because he ONLY wants Chloe, and no other substitute will suffice. ROTFLMAO! I KNEW that he screwed himself the night he slept with her!!! ROTFL!

F*ck it. Plans had to evolve, after all. Whether he had her in the afternoon in a dim closet or some future night in an empty bullpen didn't natter, really. He moved one hand to the door, to the lock.
    heh.. I love the way he’s trying to convince himself that having sex now is all HIS great idea. Even when HE’S not really in charge, AND completely confused about what’s going on. LOL! Keep trying to convince yourself that you’re in complete control, Lex! It’s far too early to admit that this ‘latest project’ has ALSO blown up in your face with unexpected results and unplanned consequences, LOL!

"Yes... Now." There it was again. Raw need. Of every f*ck in his life, the only one he was ever sure of was Chloe Sullivan. Nothing to gain, everything to lose... And yet she still came for him. It made everything else pale. Made every other f*ck nothing more than a society game. Because this...

This was real. This was bad for both of them. And so good...

"God," his voice was a reedy gasp. "Chloe..."

He'd threatened to make her writhe. And she was writhing now, all over him.
    Wow! This was… HOT! I loved hearing about the intense need Lex has for Chloe Sullivan. It’s interesting, but I STILL feel like Chloe has the advantage because she’s only obsessed with using Lex’s body in a completely impersonal, detached fashion to make herself feel momentarily better… but LEX is completely aware of who he’s f*cking and lusting after. He NEEDS Chloe in a way that she doesn’t need him. I’d say that she’s holding the power in THIS game that they’re beginning to play.

He pushed her backward, beyond the shelves, one eye seeking out a nice, sturdy wall. He shoved her against it, moving her hand out of the way and lifted her slightly so he could press his c*ck against her where it was hot and, he suspected, wet.

"F*cking pants," he groaned into her mouth. He wished she'd worn a skirt, then he could feel her.
    hot, hot, HOT!!! LOL! Perhaps she WILL start wearing a skirt to work from now on? In case of emergencies like these? ROTFL! But that would mean admitting (at least on the subconscious level) that she fully expects to be f*cked by her boss at work.

He'd known it would come to this, but it was supposed to be later. He had so very much to do. He had to track down Kara Kent. He had to deal with Grant. He hadn't expected this so soon. It was hard to squeeze in. She'd seemed so puffed up in her purity. He didn't think she'd let him in again. To think that she would... it opened up a whole other world to him.

Who was to say he couldn't have a break now and then? His life was hard work. He deserved this.
    Heh… so the king of ‘I’m a worthless, undeserving wretch’ is trying to convince himself that he deserves to have sex with Chloe Sullivan? I’d say he’s trying too hard to make up reasons on WHY he can allow himself to ‘have her’.

He pulled back, holding her against the wall even as she pushed back with her hips. He ignored it... with all his strength and held her steady. "I hear Clark's around an awful lot."

Her eyes narrowed. "He's my.. friend," she finished, though her voice seemed to break on the last word.

"And that explains it all? Is that why he's always..."

Her hips pushed back hard, very hard, pushing him away. "I don't have to answer..."

He moved to her again. "As a matter of fact, you do. I own this paper and I have a right to know why a non-employee is constantly..."

"Fine." She crossed her arms, glaring at him. "If my friend's visits are inappropriate, I'll..”
    ROTFLMAO! Oh my… ROTFL! Oh dear heavens!!! Talk about shooting yourself in the friggen foot!!! LOL! Lex has succeeded in completely killing the mood between them, LOL! It’s serious hilarious how his need to ‘talk’ and ‘one-up’ Chloe has resulted in pushing her away from something he desperately wanted from her, LOL! Oh, Lex… you IDIOT!

"No," he cut in quickly, then smiled. He didn't want to give too much away, after all. He didn't want Kent to stop coming around. He needed to keep his eye on him somehow. He couldn't exactly post a team outside the Kent farm. He needed answers. The girl. It was her that pulled him from the water. He knew it. And then she shows up in Smallivlle with the name Kent. The name of the boy who'd pulled him from the river in much the same way so long ago... It was all so close to coming together. He didn't want to stop the momentum now. "It's not really a problem. I just... I never see his name in the log. Protocol must be observed, Sullivan."
    LOL! He not only screwed himself out of a… well… a good, satisfying screw, but now he’s on the verge of losing out a chance for spying on Clark through the DP cameras too, LOL! Lex should REALLY learn the virtue of shutting up! LOL!

She stared long and hard at him. They both knew she wasn't buying it. "I'll be sure to tell him," she said slowly. "I'd better get back to..."

"Now, that's not necessary." He moved in again, leaning a hand on either side of her. "As your boss, I'm sure I have the authority to give you a nice, long break." He leaned toward her neck... but she was gone. Standing to his right, her eyes boring into the floor.
    LOL! riiight! Nice work, Lex! You’ve just deprived yourself (and the readers) of a satisfying f*ck in the storage room. And now you’re expecting lines like THOSE to work? He should have remembered that Chloe prefers him to remains as SILENT as possible while she’s f*cking him. What a moron! ROTFL!

"Me?" He smiled. "I didn't say a w..." And she did it again. Her hands were on either side of his face, her tongue in his mouth. He took the opportunity and quickly pressed her against the wall again, wondering why he'd interrupted this in the first place. He lifted her legs to either side of his hips, shoving against her, feeling those almost electrical sparks that raced from his crotch to his limbs. Was it the hate that got her? These last months, he'd been more of a bastard than his father could dream of being and here he was... rewarded.
    I found it very interesting that Chloe is blaming ‘that night’ on her being drunk. I still think she made a conscious decision to have sex with Lex, because she felt she ‘deserved’ a night with a skilled lover, even if it was someone she personally despised. Her claiming that it was the alcohol that made her do it means she’s admitting that she lost control of the situation that night, and wasn’t in charge of what happened… which I don’t think is the case AT ALL!

LOL! But it’s really fun seeing how Lex realized that taunting Chloe and acting like an absolute bastard to get her angry is the BEST way to ignite her passions and ‘trick’ her into sleeping with him. Heh.. I loved his bemusement about being ‘rewarded’ for being an a$$hole, LOL!

"The f*ck you can't." She turned her lips away from his and he moved his mouth to her jaw, nibbling just a little. Right now, she was more than answers, more than power... She was solace. A reward. His entire f*cking life and nothing had gone right. Couldn't he have just this?

"NO!"

He stumbled backward, bracing himself against the shelf. That said it all. Story of his life. He couldn't have anything he wanted. "Don't have to yell, Sullivan."
    Wow! I sensed anger and resentment from Lex about being cheated of this bit of ‘fun’ with Chloe, which was to be expected. But, interestingly enough, I also sensed some feeling of… loss and even melancholy defeatism about not being able to get something that he really, REALLY desired… AGAIN! Anyone else felt a flash of sympathy for the poor, confused bastard?

She stiffened, but didn't turn. "Then fire me."

He almost laughed. Did she honestly think he would? No. Not now that he had her just where he wanted her. "You think that would make this go away?"

"It would be a start."

"You can't deny it," he said to her back. "Whatever's between us, we're not clear of it and you know it as well as I do." He moved closer. "That one night... That wasn't some one-time deal. It was just the beginning."
    heh… as much as Chloe is trying to deny it, I think Lex is actually right over here. And I think he’s figured out the reasons WHY too! It’s not that Chloe finds him ‘to irresistible to resist’, but he’s figured out that Chloe is using HIM for solace too. She’s ALSO drowning in all the pressures of her life, and she needs relief from all that. And just like Lex, she’s seeking relief in one of the most unlikely places possible.

"It wasn't just the hate," he went on unfazed. "And it wasn't just two miserable sacks like us f*cking the loneliness away."

There was along silence before she spoke, slightly choked. "Then what?"

He chuckled and moved back, letting his hands fall away. "It's not so easy, Sullivan. I want you to think."

"Okay, then." her voice was stiff and superior again as she turned back to him. "That may take a while so why don't you give me some thinking room." She advanced on him. "As in stay... the f*ck... away." She glared one last time before turning back to the door.

"You know where to find me when you've figured it out, Sullivan."
    LOL! Now THAT was a superbly sneaky move from Lex. I think he made the ‘perfect’ counter to Chloe walking away from him. His last statement is SURE to keep rattling around in her head as she feverishly tries to figure out what he means. And when she DOES figure it out…

hmmm, I wonder whether it will make things easier or more difficult for Chloe when she realizes that she’s been using Lex as sort of a life preserver during these stressful, tension-filled times. How sad is it that, with everything that Lex is doing to torment her, she considers HIM to be a source of solace and comfort against the hurt being inflicted by her ‘friends’?

His good mood evaporated. This wasn't how it was supposed to be. Maybe there was time. He moved out of the supply closet, rushing to the elevators, only stopping once to glance at her. She was at her desk, her head in her hands. At least something was going his way. Now for part two. He had to get Grant away from his father. He was taking him away as sure as his mother had taken Julian from him long ago. He could fix it. He could buy some time.
    ouch! I guess an evil, mastermind genius’s work is never done, huh? No rest for the wicked? LOL! Perhaps this emergency will let him take his mind off the sheer stupidity of the way that he unintentionally ‘talked’ his way out of sex with Chloe? LOL!

This was a fantastic chapter, AmazingApe. I loved getting Lex’s POV, and I look forward to seeing Chloe setting her mind to figuring out Lex’s ‘riddle’ Please post soon!

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Interesting to read what was going on in Lex's mind even if I don't agree with all of his plans. I am so mad at Chloe for stopping the smut, I thought she wanted to feel something. Okay, it was probably the smart thing to do, but i think Lex is right, eventually it will happen again. I like that Chloe can still throw him off his game. That's what makes the two of them a great pair is how they challenge one another.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information