+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 74 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - PART 9B- 8/19/08

Two chapters!!! I gots to chapters. Yay!!!

How do you manage make bickering into something so hawt??? Loving Lex trying to stop Chloe from answering the phone. What is going to happen now?? How often will they be using the room??

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - PART 9B- 8/19/08

Excellent chapter!

Chloe's is so pathetic about Clark and Lana. Was she seriously thinking that Clark would finally notice her? I just want to smack her and than hug her... the poor thing. You need to let him go sweetie!

I did love the image of Chloe on the phone with Lana while Lex was between her legs. It's so naughty and HOT! The sex was amazing as usual.. well when they finally had sex. They talk way to damn much but I do love it. I really like the idea of Lex buying out the motel room for.. well who knows how long. I hope Chloe takes Lex up on his offer. *grins*

I can't wait to read more!!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - PART 9B- 8/19/08

Have Chloe say yes.

There's nothing more fun than reading about angry sex!

Love the chapter.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Question Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - PART 9B- 8/19/08

An awesome chapter!

Yet there was that tiny thrill at the idea that Lex could even say that about Lana. Maybe she thought this thing between them was some sort of cold comfort, licking their wounds. Hers from Clark and his from Lana. The idea that it was more was... not something she wanted to think about at all.
    I love that Chloe's automatic response is to defend Lana, but she secretly agrees with Lex. And when will these two get it through their heads that Clark and Lana simply aren't worth the pain and drama? Maybe Clark will be once he grows the hell up, but Lana is a total lost cause.

The Chlex smut was just gorgeous, and good for Lex for wanting to continue it and admitting it outloud. Now all Chloe has to do is agree with him and we'll be good

Can't wait to hear Chloe's answer--please let us know what it is as soon as you can
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Junior Member

great update can't wait for more...

Members

OK. This is so good. I'm speachless. I mean, the plot. I've thought many times how S6 could be different, in a very chlex way, but this? Just awsome!!
    I'll start the begging: please update soon!

loving it more please
    Kirsten

Just want to let you know that I have not forgotten this fic. I'm just very involved in another WIP, but am hoping to get another chapter in on this by tomorrow.
    Last edited by TheAmazingApe; 4th October 2008 at 08:27.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmazingApe View Post
    Just want to let you know that I have not forgotten this fic. I'm just very involved in another WIP, but am hoping to get another chapter in on this by tomorrow.
    I do miss this fic, but if it means that we get more of your excellent Chlois fic, then I'm okay with the wait for the Chlex
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

NS Full Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Author's note 10/3

Please update soon? I love this story so much and you left it at such an awfully mean cliffhanger!! I'm aware you've been currently focusing on other stories but if you could come back soon I'd really apreciate it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information