+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - Chap 40 (8/20/12)

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 7/28/08

Spoilers for Siren, Fracture

PART EIGHT

She was next to him in the car, after his having nearly pushed her over the console into the passenger seat. She was breathing heavily. But that didn't give him any kind of security. He had to seal this soon.

He put the car in reverse and turned to her. "Where?"

She leaned her head back on the seat and stared ahead. "Not my place."

"Well, we're now in the car and leaving your place, so I figured that." He was impatient, frustrated. It had been months. He'd been out for a drink sometimes since and so ready to fuck her out of his system with just about anyone. But it was all too easy. He wanted what he wanted. When he was a kid, he was the same way. If he wanted beef for dinner and chicken was in front of him, he wouldn't wail about it. He just wouldn't eat. Not unless it was what he wanted.

"We'll go to your place," she said, still staring ahead of her. She was stiff, her hands clutching the edge of the seat. The only thing that interrupted her nearly stony stillness was the shaky breaths, making her chest and stomach contract and expand.

Fuck! My place it is... Fuck!

"Yes. That would be great, except for the fact that my asistant is working overtime... again." And getting a little above herself, calling him, checking in, touching him... He supposed that would be easy, too... if he was into the mother figure deal. Not young enough. Not blonde enough. Not fucking her.

He wasn't about to have a long conversation about it. Because that would give her time to back out. She said it. She admitted it and he'd be damned if she wasn't going to follow through. Well... he was surely damned, anyway. But she'd follow through regardless. He took his foot off the brake and switched it to the gas, backing out of the alleyway. He jerked to a stop as something splattered on his windshield. His coffee. Didn't matter. Wasn't like he'd paid for it.

But she stared at it, then at him, suddenly shaking her head. "What am I..."

"Don't," he said firmly as he reversed fully into the street, stopping with a slight screech, then sped forward. He wouldn't let her finish that. He knew where it would go. Some reasonable argument that even he might have to acknowledge. He wasn't insane. He knew this was dangerous. He'd told himself to stay away. His pride could be at stake. His freedom, even. If she decided to chuck it all and get what she knew to the right person, he would be well and truly destroyed. But he could do the same to her. And she knew it. He knew it. So why the fuck were either of them in this car?

They wanted more. Of each other. Life was crazy that way. The biological imperative of a good fuck trumped it all, no matter how advanced the human race pretended to be.

"Where are we going?" she asked on a breath.

"Does it matter?" He moved off Main Street, following the signs that led to the freeway. There would be something. Something where no one might know them. Not Smallville. Not Metropolis. Something in between. He didn't care if it was a forest glade at this point. He just had to get her there.

"I didn't think this through," she said.

"No, you didn't," he agreed.

"It's only because I'm so... I... I shouldn't..."

"Don't," he warned again and pushed the overdrive button on the gear shift. She'd think her way right out of this again if he didn't do something. So he did. he steered with his left hand and let his right move to her. He didn't caress. He didn't meander seductively. He jabbed hard between her legs, hoping she felt it through the stupid pants.

He vaguely wondered how sexist he'd be painted if he made skirts somehow mandatory for female employees. They did it at some restaurants, after all. He dug in, hoping he at least nudged her clit. He couldn't see and, if they wanted to live through this drive, he shouldn't try.

He heard a muffled moan and nearly smiled in relief. He pressed in harder, circled just a bit, before he felt secure enough to let it go... just until he got inside her pants. He undid the hook at the top, then pulled at the zipper, nearly thanking God (as if he would listen to him now) that he hadn't had any scotch yet. He bypassed her panties completely, digging his hand in and pulling them to the side, feeling his way through her wetness. Fuck, she was wet.

He tried to keep his eyes and mind on the road as her breathing grew faster, punctuated by slight vocalizations. Nothing that could be classified as a word, just slight grunts, groans, drawn-out moans. Good. He'd remind her why this was happening. No matter what, he knew that only him, only her worst enemy, had ever made her feel this way.

The windows glazed over slightly as he kept moving. he should probably offset it with the AC, but he wouldn't remove his hand from her pants for the world. He squinted through it. Looking for something, anything, somewhere they could go...

He saw a sign with cartoonish pictures depicting food, fuel, lodging. Just three miles. He could keep her going for three miles. He jolted as her hand slapped over the console to grip his thigh. That or he'd die trying. He sped up.

By the time he slowed, moving down the exit ramp, looking for anything that seemed like lodging, they were both panting. He saw it to his left. The Paradise Motel. An ugly series of squat buildings. Pink and mint green. Neon palm trees flanked the sign, as if that was supposed to be tempting. It was good enough for him.

A rusty pick-up nearly plowed into him as he jerked left, roling into the parking lot as its horn blared and faded away. He pulled into a parking spot in front of the office sloppily, slightly over on his side. He didn't care. They just had to get in. He reluctantly pulled his right hand from her pants, not bothering to wipe it as he stuffed it into his coat pocket, pulling out his billfold. He tossed it to her. "Get us a room. I don't care what. Just..."

"Me?" He turned at her outraged, nearly squeaky, tone. "Why do I have to..."

He leaned over, letting his lips brush her ear. "I think that you're a little less conspicuous, don't you?" He nipped just below her ear. "Or do you want a dozen tabloid photographers waiting for our exit?"

She pulled away and glared at him. "No. I don't want this at all. None of it. Including our..." She stopped on a gasp.

He smiled and mouthed her neck loosely. He'd slipped his hand back into her pants, one finger now flicking at her clit. He didn't say a word, just wanted her to feel it, to know there was more if she just did what he said. He couldn't go in there. He had to stay behind the tinted windows or he might as well waltz into the office, wake the probably sleeping desk clerk and announce that bald billionaire Lex Luthor had arrived and was ready to fuck some nameless woman. He'd had it happen before. It didn't matter if it was a hotel or a motel, glitzy or cheap. Someone was always looking for some cash on the side. "Something on the end," he whispered.

He was pleased and surprised when she nodded, zipping her pants and picking the billfold up from the seat. He let his hand slide from her pants as she opened the door. He leaned back in his seat as she got out, closing his eyes at the slam of the door.

This was happening. Just like that night, he could still hardly believe it. That he wanted to was a given, even the first night. He always wanted what he just knew he couldn't have, but that she would... It still floored him. It shouldn't. But sex always had a bit of that effect on him. He often imagined what it was like for the woman and he never could, not fully. The man raged in, conquered, invaded... But the woman accepted, sheathed, even sheltered just a little... With any woman it was a marvel. Just that it cold happen at all. To be taken, infiltrated, violated by a foreign object. But that she would... It was even harder to comprehend. Like it was a trick, a game. If he didn't know her better, he'd think it was.

But Chloe Sullivan didn't play games. There was a guilelessness to her. She should have hidden her reactions, her moans and soft, little sighs. But she didn't know better. Maybe she'd learn. Maybe he'd be the one to teach her somehow. Such honest reactions should be guarded. It gave the other party power. Even when she spat fire at him, she couldn't hide, not really. Those subtle hints of arousal were to close to the surface, too easy to see. Dilated eyes, hissed breaths, tight, puckered nipples.

He leaned his head back and looked through the tinted window. He was no better. Hard at the very thought of her. He saw her now, smiling slightly at the desk clerk, faking a yawn, even. She wasn't gorgeous. She wasn't a woman who turned heads as she walked down the street. He actually wouldn't be caught dead with her at charity event or museum opening. So what was it about her?

As she took the key. He let out a relieved breath at the sight of it in her hands. He'd nearly thought she'd stop, stomp back to the car, demand to be taken back to Smallville. But he'd left her too close to orgasm for that. She'd come back for more. She had to. Who else would give it to her?

Once again, he reflected on the blindness of the men in her life. Jimmy left her cold, Clark left her aching. It was hard to even admit that much. Half the reason she was so ready to fall into bed with him, even the first time, was because Clark left her primed with everything he didn't do.

He wondered what Clark would think, if he could see them. It wasn't a petty thought. Just curiosity. He might feel protective, sure. Outraged, even. But it wasn't half the blinding rage he'd feel if he could see what he'd done with Lana. Some of it, she'd even enjoyed, or at least put on a good show of it. He was never sure with her, even now. He almost wished he hadn't stopped taping at the mansion at Lana's behest. Clark could see it then. Now that was a petty thought.

He glanced to his right as the door opened. "Around the corner and on the end," Chloe said quickly, tossing the billfold to his lap. "I told him I needed eastern exposure." She turned to him and lifted an eyebrow. "That far enough for you, Your Grace?"

He grinned and licked his lips. She really was a mouthy thing. He was starting to like it. Maybe Clark wasn't blind. Maybe he saw exactly what Lex did. It would explain him keeping her close all these years. Maybe he'd be more than outraged, but this... This was something he'd never share, not with anyone, not even to see Clark's pain.

He backed out of the spot without a word and drove toward the end, turning to his left.

"Last room," Chloe said. Her voice was shaky.

He screeched into a spot and turned the engine off, getting out quickly and coming to her door. He opened it, nearly pulling her out. "No second thoughts," he said, pulling her flush against him.

She pushed at him slightly. "I never said I was having any," she growled. "I said I'd do this and I will. Okay?"

He pulled the key from her clenched fist and smirked. "So you'll just lay there and suffer me?"

Her brows drew together. "Well, maybe I won't now. If you keep..."

"Just checking. Stop being such a baby." He pulled her to the door.

"I'm not being a baby."

He smiled. He knew she was mad. He wanted her mad. He didn't want her scared and shaking. They didn't have alcohol to lubricate things, as it were. He was almost glad of it. No sensation would be dulled now. He half-wondered, even now, if it had just seemed that good because of the boozy haze. He'd know for sure now. The downside was that she was still quaking next to him. He turned the key and moved in.

"Chloe..." He flipped the light switch and moved furter in. A lamp next to the bed flickered to dim life. He turned to the doorway. "You coming in?"

"I... I said I would."

"So do it."

She closed the door, then leaned against it for a moment.

He moved to the far side of the bed, near the bathroom. It smelled like harsh pine disinfectant and burned slightly in his nostrils. It only further reminded him that he wasn't drunk tonight. Neither was she. He closed the bathroom door and glanced at her from his side of the bed. "Say it."

She moved closer to the bed, directly across from him, then shook her head and stared at the bed. "What am I supposed to say?"

"No more lies, Chloe." He shrugged out of his coat and let it drop to the floor.

Her eyes met his, then fell away. "I told you I wanted this."

"Then tell me more."

Her eyes met his again, stayed this time. "What kind of more do you need? I hate you and everything you stand for, everything you think is right, the things you do... And I'm here," she growled. "Isn't that enough?"

"I'd rather we left that at the door." He squared off with her. "What about the sex, Chloe?"

She stared at him for a long moment, then shrugged off her own coat. "You know it was good. We established that."

"Not in detail." His hands went to the hem of his sweater and he lifted it up and over his head, tossing it away. "I mean, do you know that you have the greatest pair of natural tits I've even seen?"

She blinked at him in the dim light. "Oh, that's poetic."

He shrugged. "Wasn't trying for poetic. It's just true." He toed off his shoes.

She looked down. From her shifting, he could see she was answering his move, taking off her own. "I..." Her eyes stayed down even as she stilled. "I find myself thinking about your hands sometimes."

His brow furrowed. "My hands?"

Her head stayed down slightly, but her eyes met his from behind her lashes. "They're strong, but smooth. Long fingers. Almost graceful. Like a pianist."

"Well..." He found his hands moving, clenching at his sides. "I do play." He pulled his undershirt off and tossed it... anywhere. "You have a strong body. It's small, but strangely powerful."

Her hands went to the buttons of her violet blouse. "And this is a good thing?"

He nodded, staring for every inch she revealed. "I'm not afraid to touch you. I couldn't break you... not in any way," he added hoarsely. He didn't want to. He never wanted to hurt enyone, not really. Not unless he had to. He'd broke Lana in a way. He hadn't meant to. Her bitterness was just something left in his wake. He'd be sorry for it, but he just couldn't be. Not anymore. In the end, he'd do more good than harm. If he could only get what he wanted... He would soon. He was going to Detroit again tomorrow. Kara, or Linda, was noticing him, at least. That faint spark of recognition. Maybe it was time to introduce himself, gain some ground...

"You're stronger than you look," she said.

He lifted his head and focused on the blonde that was actually in front of him. No. He really couldn't break her even if he wanted to. Even in this seedy room that reeked of misuse and disinfectant, now in her bra, about to climb into bed with him, she was so untainted still.

"I always thought you had a swimmer's body, lean and..." her breath caught as her eyes travelled down his chest to where his hands were on his belt buckle, "smooth. Not that I saw you naked before. I just..."

"You thought about it?"

She nodded, staying still as he removed his belt from the loops. She wasn't wearing a belt, so he supposed she didn't have a move right now in this unspoken mutual strip tease. Except... He tossed his belt to the floor. "I'd thought of you, too, before. It was when..." he stopped deliberately.

She took a step closer to the bed. "Yes?"

"You know, I'm not wearing a bra."

She smirked. "You'd look pretty funny if you were."

"Ah, but you're behind. Fair is fair." He looked pointedly at her chest, then at her face again.

She raised her eyes to the ceiling and let out a small breath, nearly a laugh, as her arms twisted behind her. She pulled the bra down her arms and tossed it to the bed. "Happy?"

He hummed slightly in his throat. "Very. Much like nearly every other man in the world, breasts always make me happy. Especially yours, lately. Though I do like that mouth of yours. It's.."

"Listen, you don't need to butter me up anymore," she cut in, her arms suddenly crossing. "I know I'm not blindingly beatiful."

"No, you're not."

She didnt look hurt, as if she'd been fishing for compliments. She just tilted her head, as if asking him why the hell he was bothering.

"You're pretty, though."

"Yes. Thank you. Thats good enough. Now can we just..."

"It's better than good. It's even better than beautiful. Beautiful's nice to look at, but hard to touch. You'd almost rather put a beautiful woman in a glass case. Preserve her forever. Don't let anything touch or sully her. But pretty... It's like the difference between a flawless diamond and a really good piece of pie." He nearly rolled his eyes at his analogy. He must have pie on the brain, what with his visits to that Detroit diner. He went with it, anyway. He was never one to back down from what he'd started. "That diamond is just something to look at, even marvel at. That's beautiful for you. If you touch it, you've taken some of its mystery away. But pretty... you'd be a fool not to touch it, take it... devour it, even."

"So... I'm pie?"

He shrugged, not about to back down from his analogy. "Wouldn't you rather be pie? Rather be tasted?"

Her throat worked and her hands moved to the clasp of her pants. "When?"

"Right now, if you want."

"No." Her hands worked her zipper down, then stilled. "When did you think of me before?"

"Many times. But most of them were during that summer."

She tilted her head. "The safe house?"

"You and your father were separated. Those guards worked for me. You were lonely. You'd hug me back then. You'd sometimes hug me just a little too long. I sometimes thought of how easy it could be to take you, teach you. But you were under eighteen, then."

She pushed her pants past her hips. "You were a little late. I'd already... learned by then."

He quickly worked at his own pants. "No, you hadn't. I don't think you learned a thing until your twenty-first birthday."

"Why?" She kicked her pants away. "Because I came? It wasn't the first time."

"The first time with someone else in the room, though."

She rolled her eyes slightly. "Yeah, well... I would have let you."

He nearly stumbled, then, trying to toe off his socks. "You liar."

"No. I'll leave that up to you." She lifted her chin. "You were the only man under forty I saw that summer. Even when you were sick, I wore my tightest shirts. Think I was wearing them for the guards?"

"I hoped not." He smiled suddenly. "You little minx."

"Well, I never thought you'd do anything. You were in bad shape that summer. I just had to make a good show of myself."

"You seemed to stop caring what kind of show you put on for me after the new year," he pointed out. "Avoided me like the plague, didn't you?"

She looked away, then back at him, hooking her thumbs in the sides of her panties. "Do you really want to keep talking?"

TBC

Yes. I know. I didn't get to the actual sex yet. But it's sometimes hard to get these two to shut up. They have lots of barbs and verbal sparring to get out, especially since they hardly share a scene in season seven. Lots of stored up snarkiness. Honestly, I think I'm lucky I got them to admit to even wanting each other.

Damned stubborn kids!

NS Junior Member

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 7/28/08

Banter can be hell.... luckily it's got banter...it put a grin on my face. I'm sure your nt baking out of the chlexy fun time...it just requires some patience.

I'm starting to get frustrated but cannon invading though, why think about whats-her-face when you have Chloe, the superior blonde?

Thanks for the update loving it...

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

I know I usually post my review for this story at Kryptonsite because there aren't nearly enough Chlex fans at that site, but I wanted to post my love for this fic here, too. So here goes:

A wonderful update!

I'm enjoying the verbal sparring, because their "judo" is what this pair in known for, and I also think a part of them enjoys the tension of denying themselves what they really want--each other

"Yes. That would be great, except for the fact that my asistant is working overtime... again." And getting a little above herself, calling him, checking in, touching him... He supposed that would be easy, too... if he was into the mother figure deal. Not young enough. Not blonde enough. Not fucking her.
    And I love this part: I like that you are having Lex not enjoying Gina's attentiveness or obvious devotion--he prefers Chloe because she's making him work for it

Continued excellent work on this fic!
    Last edited by Kit Merlot; 7th August 2008 at 17:04.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Interesting!!
    Wanna know where the story is going to!!
    Come join the dark side. We have cookies.
    Yumm!
    Annnnnd Lex Luther!!!
    Double Yummmmmmmm!!

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    - Matt Frewer

Amazing update!

I adore the back and forth between Chloe and Lex. And, IMO, you should never feel bad about not getting directly to the sex with them because this *is* part of the sex. They do banter like foreplay. It’s always why they set the screen on fire even when there was nothing romantic between them. And you really capture this part of them perfectly.

This was happening. Just like that night, he could still hardly believe it. That he wanted to was a given, even the first night. He always wanted what he just knew he couldn't have, but that she would... It still floored him. It shouldn't. But sex always had a bit of that effect on him. He often imagined what it was like for the woman and he never could, not fully. The man raged in, conquered, invaded... But the woman accepted, sheathed, even sheltered just a little... With any woman it was a marvel. Just that it cold happen at all. To be taken, infiltrated, violated by a foreign object. But that she would... It was even harder to comprehend. Like it was a trick, a game. If he didn't know her better, he'd think it was.
    I loved this insight into Lex because I think that it’s so in character. Lex has such complex issues with women. His almost eagerness to put them on a pedestal (no matter how little they may deserve it) at times gets him into trouble. Even though this started as a hate fuck, Lex is letting himself get caught up in the wonder of it all; especially because he has absolutely no doubts that Chloe is good and moral person.

He nodded, staring for every inch she revealed. "I'm not afraid to touch you. I couldn't break you... not in any way," he added hoarsely. He didn't want to. He never wanted to hurt enyone, not really. Not unless he had to. He'd broke Lana in a way. He hadn't meant to. Her bitterness was just something left in his wake. He'd be sorry for it, but he just couldn't be. Not anymore. In the end, he'd do more good than harm. If he could only get what he wanted... He would soon. He was going to Detroit again tomorrow. Kara, or Linda, was noticing him, at least. That faint spark of recognition. Maybe it was time to introduce himself, gain some ground...
    This was utterly perfect. It’s so Lex to convince himself that he’s ultimately doing good things and so hurting people is mostly inadvertent and necessary. Even though he admits that he’s damned, he still clings to his rationalizations.

And I think that you were dead on that part of what would draw Lex to someone like Chloe was the fact that he couldn’t break her and so he wouldn’t have to hate himself even more like he would with women he could help wreck.

And the fact that in the same thought process he’s planning to take advantage of Kara shows how truly twisted things have become in his head.

"It's better than good. It's even better than beautiful. Beautiful's nice to look at, but hard to touch. You'd almost rather put a beautiful woman in a glass case. Preserve her forever. Don't let anything touch or sully her. But pretty... It's like the difference between a flawless diamond and a really good piece of pie." He nearly rolled his eyes at his analogy. He must have pie on the brain, what with his visits to that Detroit diner. He went with it, anyway. He was never one to back down from what he'd started. "That diamond is just something to look at, even marvel at. That's beautiful for you. If you touch it, you've taken some of its mystery away. But pretty... you'd be a fool not to touch it, take it... devour it, even."

"So... I'm pie?"

He shrugged, not about to back down from his analogy. "Wouldn't you rather be pie? Rather be tasted?"
    I almost laughed myself onto the floor at this. It was definitely true, but come on, Lex; you’re a seducer of a vast amount of women and you can’t think of something more romantic that *pie*? LMAO

Although I think that it perfectly underscored the raw honesty that they’re approaching this situation with.

This was a fantastic update. And I can’t help but wonder as we move closer to Fracture, if you’re going to have Lex find out that Chloe saved him. I always *hated* that they didn’t address that on the show.

Excellent work! Love, love, love it.

As a side note, you’re going to want to change the update date on the story or people are likely to miss it and that would be sad.

~Sarah~

NS Senior Member Senior Member

It's great to see the both of them so desperate for each other. I'm glad that Lex also thought his assistant was over-stepping her boundaries. I love how honest they are with themselves and each other that despite their hatred for eachother and the danger being involved, they still want each other sexually. I think Lex was on the money, despite how strange it was, with the analogy about diamonds and pie. Diamonds don't really mean anything, don't really give you anything, sure they last a long time but what's the point of that when you get no real pleasure out of it. You always want more pie. Now I want pie, but pie Lex not pie Chloe, though she is pretty. On with the smut!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 8/7/08

"Well, we're now in the car and leaving your place, so I figured that." He was impatient, frustrated. It had been months. He'd been out for a drink sometimes since and so ready to f*ck her out of his system with just about anyone. But it was all too easy. He wanted what he wanted. When he was a kid, he was the same way. If he wanted beef for dinner and chicken was in front of him, he wouldn't wail about. He just wouldn't eat. Not unless it was what he wanted.
    LOL! I really enjoyed the description on how Lex’s priviledged upbringing ended up turning him into a spoiled brat who got far too used to getting whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. In fact, it got him so used to that basic fact of life, that he becomes obsessed, enthralled and fascinated with anything that he’s NOT allowed to have. VERY nice psychological insight!

"Yes. That would be great, except for the fact that my asistant is working overtime... again." And getting a little above herself, calling him, checking in, touching him... He supposed that would be easy, too... if he was into the mother figure deal. Not young enough. Not blonde enough. Not f*cking her.
    LOL! Nope… the assistant, just like all other women, would be too ‘easy’ for Lex to have. And he doesn’t want anyone who hasn’t told him No, no! A thousand times, NOT ever happening! LOL! And let’s not forget that Chloe is remarkably addictive in her own right, so it’s really no wonder what Lex has lost himself in her.

He wasn't about to have a long conversation about it. Because that would give her time to back out. She said it. She admitted it and he'd be damned if she wasn't going to follow through. Well... he was surely damned, anyway. But she'd follow through regardless. He took his foot off the brake and switched it to the gas, backing out of the alleyway. He jerked to a stop as something splattered on his windshield. His coffee. Didn't matter. Wasn't like he'd paid for it.

But she stared at it, then at him, suddenly shaking her head. "What am I..."

"Don't," he said firmly as he reversed fully into the street, stopping with a slight screech, then sped forward. He wouldn't let her finish that. He knew where it would go. Some reasonable argument that even he might have to acknowledge. He wasn't insane. He knew this was dangerous. He'd told himself to stay away. His pride could be at stake. His freedom, even. If she decided to chuck it all and get what she knew to the right person, he would be well and truly destroyed. But he could do the same to her. And she knew it. He knew it. So why the f*ck were either of them in this car?
    ROTFLMAO! Oh that was brilliant, AmazingApe! I loved the way that Lex was freaking out and outright panicking at the idea of Chloe suddenly coming to her senses and changing her mind after getting him all hot, bothers and anxious like this. I loved seeing the power this woman holds over Lex, and how he turns into greedy, grasping and desperate whenever she gives him the slightest inch to work with.

They wanted more. Of each other. Life was crazy that way. The biological imperative of a good f*ck trumped it all, no matter how advanced the human race pretended to be.
    heh… pretty cynical, but I can’t really disagree with him on this

"Don't," he warned again and pushed the overdrive button on the gear shift. She'd think her way right out of this again if he didn't do something. So he did. he steered with his left hand and let his right move to her. He didn't caress. He didn't meander seductively. He jabbed hard between her legs, hoping she felt it through the stupid pants.

He vaguely wondered how sexist he'd be painted if he made skirts somehow mandatory for female employees. They did it at some restaurants, after all. He dug in, hoping he at least nudged her clit. He couldn't see and, if they wanted to live through this drive, he shouldn't try.

He heard a muffled moan and nearly smiled in relief. He pressed in harder, circled just a bit, before he felt secure enough to let it go... just until he got inside her pants. He undid the hook at the top, then pulled at the zipper, nearly thanking God (as if he would listen to him now) that he hadn't had any scotch yet. He bypassed her panties completely, digging his hand in and pulling them to the side, feeling his way through her wetness. F*ck, she was wet.

He tried to keep his eyes and mind on the road as her breathing grew faster, punctuated by slight vocalizations. Nothing that could be classified as a word, just slight grunts, groans, drawn-out moans. Good. He'd remind her why this was happening. No matter what, he knew that only him, only her worst enemy, had ever made her feel this way.
    Oh wow! That was awesome, and HOT! And also hysterical, AmazingApe! I’m awed by how you managed to combine all of these intense emotions together like this. Lex’s greedy desperation, Chloe’s confusion, doubt and second-guessing; and all topped by a unhealthy, twisted and powerful layer of desire and lust. WOW!

I swear I didn’t know whether to swoon, melt or laugh hysterically at the image of Lex trying to drive with one hand while frantically using the other to keep Chloe’s brain off. I LOVED his frenzied state as described over here. He’s completely her slave… in a odd, twisted kind of way, LOL!

He saw a sign with cartoonish pictures depicting food, fuel, lodging. Just three miles. He could keep her going for three miles. He jolted s her hand slapped over the console to grip his thigh. That or he'd die trying. He sped up.
    ROTFL! You’ve gotta admire his priorities, ROTFL!

She pulled away and glared at him. "No. I don't want this at all. None of it. Including our..." She stopped on a gasp.

He smiled and mouthed her neck loosely. He'd slipped his hand back into her pants, one finger now flicking at her clit. He didn't say a word, just wanted her to feel it, to know there was more if she just did what he said. He couldn't go in there. He had to stay behind the tinted windows or he might as well waltz into the office, wake the probably sleeping desk clerk and announce that bald billionaire Lex Luthor had arrived and was ready to f*ck some nameless woman. He'd had it happen before. It didn't matter if it was a hotel or a motel, glitzy or cheap. Someone was always looking for some cash on the side. "Something on the end," he whispered.
    Wow! It’s STILL so hot, and actually I think Lex’s desperate and near-hysterical state is making the scene even HOTTER when hearing him struggling so damned hard in keeping Chloe in a state of unthinking arousal.

He has some amazing skills in keeping her wound up like that, despite how much she knows how nasty this whole situation is. He even managed to convince HER to purchase the key for the seedy motel that they’re staying at. There’s no way she can deny that she was a willing participant if she goes through with that.

Of course, he wasn’t thinking of the power and advantage that he gains by having HER purchase the key, he was only thinking about the best way to get the key without compromising their identities and reputations. It’s funny to imagine that Lex still has a reputation that he wants to protect though, LOL!

I always knew that Lex had a certain weakness for women. He’s always fallen into an awed, worshipful kind of love too quickly and easily with every female who’s caught his attention. All a woman has to do is display a certain amount of kindness, decency and gentleness towards him, and he falls HARD!

But I’ve never seen his awe of women expressed in this way before, AmazingApe. It was incredible, and it went a long way towards explaining some of the baffled awe he feels for woman-kind in general. In many ways, he thinks of ALL of them as ‘his salvation’, doesn’t he? Amazing writing!!!

But Chloe Sullivan didn't play games. There was a guilelessness to her. She should have hidden her reactions, her moans and soft, little sighs. But she didn't know better. Maybe she'd learn. Maybe he'd be the one to teach her somehow. Such honest reactions should be guarded. It gave the other party power. Even when she spat fire at him, she couldn't hide, not really. Those subtle hints of arousal were to close to the surface, too easy to see. Dilated eyes, hissed breaths, tight, puckered nipples.

He leaned his head back and looked through the tinted window. He was no better. Hard at the very thought of her. He saw her now, smiling slightly at the desk clerk, faking a yawn, even. She wasn't gorgeous. She wasn't a woman who turned heads as she walked down the street. He actually wouldn't be caught dead with her at charity event or museum opening. So what was it about her?
    I’ve often heard that women have a tendency to go for ‘damaged goods’ so that they can fix and make it all better, while men like to go for perfection because THEY want to be the ones doing the damaging and tainting.

It’s a horrible and twisted perspective, but I can’t help but wonder, seeing Lex here, whether that’s partially what’s driving him. Not only the hope that Chloe will ‘save him’, but also a twisted desire to taint her, and bring her down to his level… Even though, I think he deeply hopes that she’s strong enough to withstand whatever battering he inflicts on her morals and purity.

He thinks he might be one to stop Chloe from being so open and trusting, but at the same time, he’s hoping that nothing will ever stop her from being the kind of person she is.

Once again, he reflected on the blindness of the men in her life. Jimmy left her cold, Clark left her aching. It was hard to even admit that much. Half the reason she was so ready to fall into bed with him, even the first time, was because Clark left her primed with everything he didn't do.
    oh, that was GOOD, AmazingApe! I loved the idea of Lex acknowledging that one of the reasons he has an opening into Chloe is because of Clark’s mistakes. He knows that Chloe would never let him touch her, if only Clark hadn’t spent years keeping her dangling on a heartbreaking string.

He grinned and licked his lips. She really was a mouthy thing. He was starting to like it. Maybe Clark wasn't blind. Maybe he saw exactly what Lex did. It would explain him keeping her close all these years. Maybe he'd be more than outraged, but this... This was something he'd never share, not with anyone, not even to see Clark's pain.
    Oh, excellent!!! It was fantastic knowing that Lex was going after Chloe for herself rather than because of his continued obsession with Clark. Lana was all about Clark, Clark, CLARK… but Chloe is being obsessively pursued because of everything SHE is and all that she represents to Lex. It’s all about her!

He pulled the key from her clenched fist and smirked. "So you'll just lay there and suffer me?"

Her brows drew together. "Well, maybe I won't now. If you keep..."

"Just checking. Stop being such a baby." He pulled her to the door.

"I'm not being a baby."

He smiled. He knew she was mad. He wanted her mad. He didn't want her scared and shaking. They didn't have alcohol to lubricate things, as it were. He was almost glad of it. No sensation would be dulled now. He half-wondered, even now, if it had just seemed that good because of the boozy haze. He'd know for sure now. The downside was that she was still quaking next to him. He turned the key and moved in.
    ROTFL! I thought that Lex just couldn’t keep his mouth from running off in her presence… and I think, to a great extent, he really CAN’T make himself shut up around her. But I enjoyed the way that this ‘running off at the mouth’ was also Lex’s way of keeping Chloe distracted and excited with rage as much as with arousal. That sneaky, manupualtive, BRILLIANT bastard! How does he manage to be such an irresistible as*hole?!

Her eyes met his again, stayed this time. "What kind of more do you need? I hate you and everything you stand for, everything you think is right, the things you do... And I'm here," she growled. "Isn't that enough?"

"I'd rather we left that at the door." He squared off with her. "What about the sex, Chloe?"
    heh… so he’s still fishing for ‘meaning and significance’ in their coupling, huh? Chloe’s trying so hard to think of him as a good, hard body… while Lex keeps trying to get her to acknowledge him! I really don’t know whether or not to feel sorry for him. He’s being used by Chloe just like he’s been used his entire life by people. But then again, he himself is considered a master of treating people like pawns, so it’s his own behaviour that begat the behaviour of others. Or perhaps it’s what he learned after being treated like a pawn or a commodity all his life? What came first, Chicken or Egg?

"Not in detail." His hands went to the hem of his sweater and he lifted it up and over his head, tossing it away. "I mean, do you know that you have the greatest pair of natural tits I've even seen?"

She blinked at him in the dim light. "Oh, that's poetic."

He shrugged. "Wasn't trying for poetic. It's just true." He toed off his shoes.

She looked down. From her shifting, he could see she was answering his move, taking off her own. "I..." Her eyes stayed down even as she stilled. "I find myself thinking about your hands sometimes."

His brow furrowed. "My hands?"

Her head stayed down slightly, but her eyes met his from behind her lashes. "They're strong, but smooth. Long fingers. Almost graceful. Like a pianist."
    Despite the clumsy and semi-vulgar beginning, the appreciation genuinely turned sweet and poetic afterwards. I LOVED the way that both of them were expressing genuine sweetness towards each other in the only way that would be considered ‘safe’.

"Well..." He found his hands moving, clenching at his sides. "I do play." He pulled his undershirt off and tossed it... anywhere. "You have a strong body. It's small, but strangely powerful."

Her hands went to the buttons of her violet blouse. "And this is a good thing?"

This was actually a very beautiful admission, even if most of it went unsaid. I loved that Lex expressed yearning for a partner who was equal or superior to him in all ways, rather than a sweet looking doll that he could feel powerful by ‘cherishing, protecting and taking care of’

"You know, I'm not wearing a bra."

She smirked. "You'd look pretty funny if you were."

"Ah, but you're behind. Fair is fair." He looked pointedly at her chest, then at her face again.

She raised her eyes to the ceiling and let out a small breath, nearly a laugh, as her arms twisted behind her. She pulled the bra down her arms and tossed it to the bed. "Happy?"

He hummed slightly in his throat. "Very. Much like nearly every other man in the world, breasts always make me happy. Especially yours, lately. Though I do like that mouth of yours. It's.."
    Honestly, this is the closest I’ve come to seeing them both playing with each other… in that wonderful, delighted kind of way! And the banter is FUN to read too!

"So... I'm pie?"

LOL! I loved, LOVED seeing his brain fumbling in this manner. But even when it was fumbling, it came up with the most interesting analogies. ROTFLMAO! He compared Chloe to ‘pie’ and Lana to a ‘diamond’, and it was meant as a compliment to Chloe? Good thing she doesn’t really care about what he says, otherwise she would might have been pretty peeved off about this ridiculously phrased ‘compliment’, ROTFLMAO!

"You and your father were separated. Those guards worked for me. You were lonely. You'd hug me back then. You'd sometimes hug me just a little too long. I sometimes thought of how easy it could be to take you, teach you. But you were under eighteen, then."

She pushed her pants past her hips. "You were a little late. I'd already... learned by then."

He quickly worked at his own pants. "No, you hadn't. I don't think you learned a thing until your twenty-first birthday."

"Why?" She kicked her pants away. "Because I came? It wasn't the first time."

"The first time with someone else in the room, though."

She rolled her eyes slightly. "Yeah, well... I would have let you."

He nearly stumbled, then, trying to toe off his socks. "You liar."

"No. I'll leave that up to you." She lifted her chin. "You were the only man under forty I saw that summer. Even when you were sick, I wore my tightest shirts. Think I was wearing them for the guards?"

"I hoped not." He smiled suddenly. "You little minx."
    squeee!!! That was awesome, AmazingApe! I don’t know what kind of an effect this is going to have on them later, but I LOVED that they both admitted to a very mutual attraction towards each other from those by-gone days of Chlex alliance and friendship(?).

"You seemed to stop caring what kind of show you put on for me after the new year," he pointed out. "Avoided me like the plague, didn't you?"

She looked away, then back at him, hooking her thumbs in the sides of her panties. "Do you really want to keep talking?"
    LOL! Good point… all that incessant talking is getting in serious way of their fun. But that was ALSO an excellent question, and I think Lex genuinely wants an answer. I hope he holds off for an explanation. Of course he would fold in the moment Chloe threatened to leave, but perhaps he’s get lucky?

Yes. I know. I didn't get to the actual sex yet. But it's sometimes hard to get these two to shut up. They have lots of barbs and verbal sparring to get out. Honestly, I think I'm lucky I got them to admit to even wanting each other.

Damned stubborn kids!
    LOL! Actually, I’m really enjoying how this is as much a meeting of the minds as well as a meeting of the bodies, AmazingApe! I love the connection they’re forming, and I desperately want to see where it’s all going to end up. Please update soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Re: The Depths We Sink To (NC-17) - Sequel to Deep In The Bottle - updated 8/7/08

Excellent update...more please.

April,

always worth waiting for. The banter atomic, nice to see the honesty, and that Lex admires Chloe in so many ways and his being honest in that he know her on a deeper level and that inner stuff is what makes the whole package for him so much more attractive. Loving this so much. Dagney

Yay update.

LOL. Thank you for that!!

I don't why I love this but I do!!!

Love the diamond and pie comparisons!!!

You know I don't mind not getting to the actual act because the stripteasing and batering is mouth watering.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information