+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Game Plan (NC-17) *COMPLETE 7/25/08*

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) **6/28/08**

Powerful on both the level of emotion and the erotic play btw the two. That he was motivated by wanting to be worthy of her. Also her fears of him leaving, the significant role Lionel and Clark play in her life. This was well worth waiting for. Dagney

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

This was an amazing new chapter, and I LOVED reading it. ROTFL! I loved Lex’s extreme paranoia… he’s actually put tracking devices in her cell-phone, car and shoes?! but then again, it sounds like he has good cause to be paranoid. I can’t imagine how much the poor man must have suffered when he discovered his beloved had been kidnapped. He must have been frantically insane while looking for her.

One of her bodyguards got reamed when he had mistakenly borrowed her favorite pen to finish a crossword puzzle. (“What the hell? Do I steal your gun to go skeet shooting?! No! And why the fuck do you have downtime? Is keeping me alive too boring for you?! Is it? Because I will fire you and release some embarrassing PhotoShop images to spice up that newly unemployed lifestyle if you touch my shit again.”)
    ROTFLMAO! Oh dear me… Chloe has a really NASTY side to her, doesn’t she? I actually winced at the visual of the poor bodyguard cringing away from this insane woman who was reaming into him for using a ballpoint pen. I wonder if he quit his job right after that incident. LOL! Or perhaps Lex fired him? NOT because Lex felt the poor man deserved to be fired for touching a random pen, but because I can imagine Lex being jealous of anyone experiencing an impassioned tongue lashing from Chloe Sullivan… that pleasure is only reserved for Lex Luthor. HE’S her only doormat target, and she doesn’t get to be nasty and vicious with anyone else… much less any other man, ROTFLMAO!

Oooh, Chloe looked really sexy as she posed for Lex in that outfit that she wore for him, LOL! She can probably set his blood boiling just but smiling at him, or even by entering the room… so I can’t imagine the overwhelming effect she has on him when she’s actually going out of her way to play the sex-kitten for him. LOL! I think she’s quite correct in her assessment that he would happily sign over LuthorCorp to her if she placed the papers in front of him and told him to put his signature there and there and there.

At her silence, his decision was made. Bite the bullet Luthor, and tell her the truth. That you’ve been in love with her since the second she entrusted you with her life for nothing in return. The way she didn’t blush at his innuendos, but instead lobbed them back with a wink or shimmy. Showed him the vixen inside the stifled persona of high school newspaper editor.

“Chloe...” he murmured, placing a trail of kiss down her jaw line before pulling back to look at her intensely. “There was never one moment when the sides shifted because I’ve always been enthralled by you.”
    oh wow! This was a HUGE and amazing admission from Lex. I know it must have been VERY difficult for him to ‘surrender his power’ to Chloe by admitting how much influence she’s had over him for such an extraordinarily long length of time. But he actually admitted to the embarrassing truth… to make her happy. It’s wonderful, heart-warming and beautiful to see how much regard he puts on her happiness and welfare…. WAY over and above his care and concern for himself, OR for his pride. I loved that!

Words were Chloe’s undoing, not intimate touches that made him just as needy. Banter was her downfall, just as her breasts were his.

She followed his request, but gave him a puzzled look. “Why?”

“Because...” he purred, looking at her with heated eyes. “I want you dripping for me when we have a go on your bed.”
    wow! Hot, hot, HOT!!! I loved this ‘new game’ that Lex started up with Chloe. Dirty talk has always been a weakness of mine in smutty fics, and Lex has always been a master of combining wordplay and sex-play. I loved the way he knew that it’s always the verbal judo that has been the main source of the chemistry between them… so I think it was a brilliant idea for Lex to use wordplay as a sexual game to rile her up into a lust filled frenzy.

“You see, every item of furniture in your safehouse was personally chosen by me for comfort and strength; in case I managed to lose my self control and take you one night. I knew the threadcount of the sheets in your bedroom, and had my own bed match. The mirror there was large enough and positioned so that in the event something did happen, I was guaranteed to see your face when you came. The tiles in your shower were chosen because they were slick enough that your fingernails wouldn’t break if we had sex in there and you clawed the walls.”

He remembers the looks he received from both the FBI and his own staff as he sat pouring over floor plans and interior design books. The glances between General Lane and the head of the surveillance team when he told them to fill her bookcase with copies of Tolstoy, Bronte, Austen and Franklin; but gave her a copy of War and Peace with a box of matches on his first visit.
    Oh my GOD, that’s amazing! I loved the idea that, not only did Lex fantasize about having sex in every position and every place in that safehouse, but he even planned out the furniture, tiles and decorations with THAT particular objective in mind. Even though he knew it was a long-shot, he still couldn’t resist satisfying those obsessively lustful urges like that. LOL! Oh that amazing, ridiculous man! The FBI agents thought he was insane, even though they had NO idea about the visuals running in his head as he looked over curtain colours, tile textures, carpets and sofa cushions… LOL! sexsexSEXsex and nothing but sex! LOL!

Do I want to know about the planning he put into decorating his Metropolis penthouse? LOL!

“Then my hands move up to cup your breasts, massaging them but not touching the nipple. I can feel you squirming, trying to get them to where you want but I refuse and just watch you writhe.”

She moved her own hands up and began the motions, arching up at first touch. Holding the eye contact with Lex, he could see her pupils dilating at his instruction. “Take off the bra, sweetheart. Show me what I’m thinking about.”

“Would you like the honor?” she asked, and he smirked. Already impatient for him. But later, now he wanted her to be as desperate for him as he always was for her. Shaking his head, the billionaire motioned for her to continue.

“Slowly. Make me want it.”

“You already want it.” Came the mutter as she completed the action. “I can see how much you want it.”

Perfect. He loved the fact that she had been wearing a front clasp. It allowed for her to still be spread out inside his coat, a petty reminder that she was surrounded by him despite the distance between them. Bared on a bed, exhibiting herself for him. Only him.
    Oh my friggen heavens! That’s HOT!!! Wow! I LOVE your smut writing! It’s amazing and fantastic to read through.

Even without his say-so, the blonde’s hips began to move on their own. It wasn’t fair that she looked so angelic laying there while he sat in physical hell. Biting his cheek to hold back. “You taste like promises. Promise of a new life, where you’re free of Smallville and I’m free of my father and we can just... be. That was what I was fighting for that summer, sweetheart. Not to defeat my father but make myself worthy of you. A man, outside of his father’s control who could protect you.”

It was the deepest confession he had made. Ever. She had always been able to cut him to the bone by simply walking into a room; and it seemed that the prospect of having her the way he had imagined for years was better for him than church.
    That’s gorgeous! I think it’s extraordinary that Lex managed to make a beautiful, heartfelt admission like this during a hot sexual session. It adds on a beautiful layer to the hotness of the scene. heh… I think Lex soothed a lot of Chloe’s insecurities this evening. Excellent!

“That’s not an answer, Chloe.” He murmured, pressing soft kissed in her hair. “I want to know why, for a brief second, you looked like you were ready to bolt from your own apartment when you saw me by the door. Especially when you’ve made numerous references to the chemistry between us over the years. Last night was a long time coming, and I don’t want to leave here with you feeling anything other than bliss and sore.”

“Can we do this another time? When I’m not straddling you naked?” The request was accentuated with a roll of her hips that drew a gasp out of his mouth.

Lex shook his head slightly. “I can’t risk you leaving once we fall asleep. And I am spending the night.”
    LOL! It was only fair that LEX would also want some form of a confession after he’s ‘fessed up’ in such a beautiful, direct, open, honest way. I loved the idea that the reason he wanted a confession from Chloe is because he had a moment of panic imagining that Chloe was going to leave him the morning after this. After he’s made such a gorgeous declaration to her, AND after he’s given her such a stunning, intense sexual experience, and even after all the time that they’ve spent together… he STILL panics about her suddenly, abruptly and unexpectedly leaving him? I guess Chloe is not the only neurotic in this relationship with deep insecurity issues, LOL!

I also enjoyed that he knew that Chloe was only trying to distract him with sex from his line of inquiry… but he was willing to go along with it (for now) because he was getting desperate for her. But ONLY for now, he will be demanding answers in the afterglow, LOL!

Lex would have sworn he saw white when she stuck her tongue in his ear at the same time she gave his cock a particularly vicious pump. Her fingers manipulated the head over and over; the maddening pattern that followed over long lines and natural contours only fuelled his longing and was making his mouth water and caused eyelids to become heavy as the experience conquered his senses. He was riding an endorphin high so intense there was a brief moment when he considered having her sweat tested for cocaine. Because there was no way someone should taste, feel, *be* this good. And he wasn’t even inside her yet.
    wow! That was an intense description on how Lex’s senses and entire being is overwhelmed by Chloe. I loved the description of comparing her to cocaine… just as uncontrollably overwhelming, and just as addictive.

“Then your hands are untying my pants and I’m sticking fingers into you. That red robe is up around your waist and you’re riding my fingers while I keep you from falling off my lap. When you come, no one would hear you because I’m swallowing your screams. You whimper into my mouth and grip my shoulders like you’re doing now.”

And she was. Chloe was playing out every aspect of his fantasy but adding new layers to it. Even dreams couldn’t address her new scent, this one faintly of sandalwood and ginger. Her breathing was louder and he hadn’t accounted for her adept realization that his nipples were hypersensitive.
    Oooh, HOT! I loved that he continued to recount the fantasy, AND that he was discovering how the reality far outstripped the extraordinary fantasy he used to indulge in, because it’s so much better with Chloe also providing her own input into the fun.

Lex’s arms were guiding her motions and his gaze kept alternating between her breasts, her face, and the mirror behind her. He was enthralled as she rode him, most of her body hidden by a black tuxedo jacket; but strong thighs peeking out at the bottom. His hands, one gripping her hip and the other content to stroke her from hair to ass. Every few seconds, he glanced back at the image. Far from smutty, it was and erotic image that was going to be burned into his head. Played on repeat whenever she was out of his arms.
    hot, hot, HOT!!! I loved the idea of him memorizing and branding this memory into his head right in the middle of experiencing it.

She was a vision when she came. Eyes flickering, head thrown back, hair a cascade of gold. It didn’t matter what angle he was looking at her, Chloe was a deity that he was glad to be worshipping. She could and had saved him on so many decisions that might have turned out poorly. Whenever he was on the cusp of a deal, he saw her in his dreams. What stopped him from taking certain steps was when she was walking away from him in his sleep. He couldn’t begin researching on the freaks of Smallville because that was her area and she would be betrayed. He couldn’t make Lana think she was pregnant because there was no guarantee Chloe wouldn’t stand by her friend in need instead of him when she mysteriously miscarried. She was his savior, the angel on his shoulder that kept him from straying the path.

But angels shouldn’t make him feel this way. Masculine, protective and aroused with just one wry glance at a press conference. It showed that she was a mortal woman. His greatest adversary, but a woman nonetheless. One with fears, faults and facets that had to be recognized.
    Hmmm, well, wasn’t this interesting? It seems like this Lex didn’t commit all the ridiculous, Lana-obsessed mistakes that the Smallville Lex did. That’s quite gratifying to find out. And he managed to keep himself away from these mistakes because of a mini-Chloe scolding and shaking her finger at him inside his head, LOL! I loved that visual of Lex having a mini-Chloe conscience keeping him on the straight and narrow, even when they stopped being allies and friends.

She sighed, knowing what he was prodding about. To her credit, her shoulders didn’t clench and she didn’t pull away. “There’s always been this... fear that once I had you, you’d leave.”

Leave? The hell? He had been getting ready to pull a Persephone and kidnap her to his penthouse due to his overwhelming sexual frustration in regards to her. Lex voiced the only thought in his head that could keep her going. “Why?”
    Hmmmm, I can understand where that fear might have come from. Chloe has abandonment issues that are as complex and deep-seated as Lex’s. But I loved that Lex was so completely flabbergasted by her fear because it was the most ridiculous and far-fetched kind of expectation from his point of view. It was just ABSURD for him to imagine leaving Chloe for any kind of reason. LOL! I’m impressed that he managed to keep himself from laughing at the suggestion.

Heh… it also makes sense that the sneaky, manipulative magnificent bastard would be responsible for sensing Chloe’s desires and playing on her deepest fears. I wonder whether Lex is going to be having ‘some words’ with his father for messing with Chloe’s head like that.

“I get that now, in the afterglow.” She snarked, and he could see the smirk form out of the corner of his eye. Then she rolled over, bracing herself on both arms over him. Pressed a soft kiss to his lips before blinking twice. “Thanks for staying, Lex.”

He reached up and pulled her down to him. “I don’t plan on being anywhere else, Chloe.”
    *sigh* what a lovely, sweet ending. Loved it! I’m glad to see that they both seemed to have set aside the deepest fears with regards to being abandoned by each other. LOL! Now they only have to deal with Lex’s control-freak issues. What would Chloe say if she knew that he was bugging her phone and her designer shoes?!?? Would she be livid? Or would she be secretly flattered (even though she would feel obliged to scream at him for bugging her)? LOL!

Wow... hot... I think I have to find my man!
    sheesh
    Great story! Can't wait to see how it ends!!
    Come join the dark side. We have cookies.
    Yumm!
    Annnnnd Lex Luther!!!
    Double Yummmmmmmm!!

Never knock on Death's door: ring the bell and run away! Death really hates that!
    - Matt Frewer

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Game Plan (NC-17) **6/28/08**

Love it! I can't wait to see how this ends!! Great chapter.

Cool Re: Game Plan (NC-17) **6/28/08**

Excellent Story!

Just caught up can't wait for the end!

Love the banter between Chlex!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar

That was hot. And good. Looking forward to the next part.

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    MORE MORE MORE!!!!!!!
    sorry but u can't finish like this! please a bit more!

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) *COMPLETE 7/25/08*

Disclaimer: The reason this is so late is because I was being heldd in jail. I made the foolish attempt of holding AlMiles hostage and forcing them to write this into the script as a way to get MR back on the show for one final episode where he could reclaim Lex's balls. Pity they have those really good lawyers. Damn.
    Author's Note: So this is it. The end of my first smut story. It's been a blast, thanks to all the positive feedback. You all are so great. Hope you like.

Game Plan Part Six

“Horse shit!”

Lex raised his eyebrows and gave her an inquisitive look. “You don’t think so?”

This was fun. Things weren’t awkward at all, despite both of them being naked. It was pretty fantastic, actually. To be holding a debate in her bed after making her come four times in an evening.

“It’s simply impossible.” Chloe stated, smacking a hand onto the mattress.

This action came very close to a delicate part of his anatomy, and he rolled onto his back to avoid unnecessary pain. Do not make the Chloe angry enough to squeeze anything important.

“I can’t believe you of all people are saying something’s impossible.”

“It’s not Pete.” She declared shaking her head. “It’s a robot. Something Lionel made to throw you off-guard. Or a meteor freak. Maybe Tina Greer’s back or something.”

“Oh, don’t be so dramatic. Mr. Ross contacted me about a position in my public relations sector for LuthorMed. He told me to say hello if we saw each other again. I just did.”

“But it’s Pete, Lex! He hates you more than anything!”

“Apparently he’s gotten over those misappropriated grudges.” He responded smoothly. “Creamed corn was never in his future anyway.”

The blonde huffed and sank back against her pillows before crossing her arms. “I can’t believe he didn’t tell me.”

“Given your reaction right now, I can’t really blame him.”

Huffing again, she glared. “I am currently remembering eight different times when he told the wishing well to shove a meteor up your ass.”

Well. *That* was new. Things between him and Mr. Ross had been chilly in Smallville, but he didn’t think the boy had wanted to sodomize him with extra-terrestrial rocks. “It seems things shifted.”

“Evidently.”

“You didn’t think it was possible for the two of us to get along, did you?”

“I think it’s a cleverly disguised plan to kill you slowly while stealing millions in the process. It’s the only thing that makes sense.”

Chuckling, Lex pulled her towards him and stroked her hair. “I’m being used as means for him to gain practical experience before becoming a political public relations manager.”

“What?”

“We discussed it at his interview.” He explained, smirking. “Three years with my company will teach him the necessary skills and contacts before he goes to work for Senator Billings’ campaign for presidency with a stellar background and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and swaying the public.”

Immediately, the topic switched over. Professional Chloe was back, ignorant of her present state. “Billings is planning a presidential run?”

Damnit, now he’d never get her back into the mood for morning sex! Stupid Lex! Don’t bring up work with her unless you’re both fully clothed and have other things to do! Stupid, stupid, stupid... Oh, hello.

Chloe rolled on top of him, sheet falling to her waist. As she straddled him, her arms were placed on his shoulders in a ploy for dominance. What she didn’t realize was that her breasts were now eye level for him.

“What the hell?”

“Are you going to give me an answer? Lex?” The little minx had flicked him! On the ear! Oh, and now the pretty breasts were going away as she sat up fully. Sad.

“It’s under consideration.” He replied, stroking her thighs. “He has some interesting thoughts on how to increase tourism economy.”

He felt the snort run through her entire body as Chloe gave him a wry look. “We’re talking Kansas, here. No one wants to visit us.”

“No, don’t you see? That’s exactly the problem! Nobody wants to come visit the landlocked state of corn and cows, but we have so much more to offer!”

“Fourth-rate athletic teams and a corrupt major city?”

That was a dig at him, he was sure of it. Bitch. “It’s not corrupt.”

“Go to the window and point to a building untouched by the Luthor name.”

If I’m corrupt, why are you here? I’m sorry- I’ll build schools, donate to save the lesser spotted monarch shrimp or something, help churches... churches! “The Metropolis Methodist Church on 39th Street.”

“You mean the Methodist Church that you and I set up a photo leak in front of when we were pressing charges against your father? The church you felt guilty about using and donated a substantial sum at their next fundraiser?”

“You remember that.”

“I remember everything about that summer. It changed everything.”

“Obviously. The memories just got compounded into fantasies for both of us.”

Snickering, Chloe wiggled above him. She wasn’t wet, but the glint in her eye told him that she wouldn’t be adverse to the idea of another round. “More than one?”

Running a hand over his face, Lex raised an eyebrow. “Are you trying to tell me you’re so tame as to have only one?”

“Later.” Came the response as her brow furrowed in thought. “How much is Billings going to ride on the whole ‘farmer with a back forty’ line that he’s trying to shove down our throats?”

“Probably the same amount that he is now. Do you have a problem with relying on the homegrown vote?”

“Look, if Pete’s aligning himself with a presidential candidate I want to make sure it’s one who can win. Right now, he isn’t.”

“Excuse me?”

Chloe sighed, and ran a hand through her hair. “The man’s been relying on that homegrown vote, but it’s not actually something he can claim. His grandparents moved the family to Wichita once they got married, and that ‘family farm’ belongs to his wife’s side. And they only keep the land as a vacation home.”

“No one’s complained so far.”

“Lex, I know that you know these things. I also know that you don’t really care that Billings won’t even make it past the primary. But if you’re nudging Pete along his career path, help him make the right decisions. Working for a campaign whose man has spent only 13 months of his three year run in the state he’s elected to isn’t it.”

It really was idiotic of him to let her go on this train of thought. Chloe didn’t even factor in what she was doing to him in a naked political debate. But he would have to make an effort to help Mr. Ross along if he didn’t want her mad at him. Maybe if he distracted her they could get back on the topic of him.

“I don’t have ties to the Catholic church.”

“Please tell me you’re not trying to use Catholicism as evidence of purity. You may not be able to touch them, but Dad put me in catechism. Hypocrisy that even a seven year old could point out.”

Now he had the vision of an elementary school Chloe arguing with a nun. She’d probably hit back if the bitch smacked her with a ruler. This now led to Chloe in a schoolgirl uniform. Or him renewing her faith in God through orgasm. He liked that idea.

“Wanna go again?”

And it seemed she wasn’t quite as obtuse about his physical state as he had perused role playing options. That is, if the wiggling and flushed cheeks were anything to go by. Still, she had stated terms before. “What happened to the game plan from last night?”

“Things change.” She shrugged, before looking down at herself. “Unless you want me to go take a shower, I’m a little gross right now.”

“You’re gorgeous.” Covered in dried sweat, but that was caused by him so it was alright. If she didn’t have a problem with his similar scent, he wouldn’t care about hers. Besides, a shower meant leaving the bed. “Does it matter to you?”

“Whatever you want.”

“Risky statement.” He commented, grinning wolfishly as he rolled them over. “I may have to take advantage of it. Repeatedly.”

Head thrown back, her whole body quaked with amusement; the laugh was loud and real. Everything about her was. A natural beauty, the likes of which he had never had before. Chloe Sullivan refused to abide by anyone’s standards of beauty, but knew to play up her assets. He respected her for playing the game while maintaining her sense of self.

“You can try.”

She was getting aroused. He could smell it in the air. Actually, that scent was etched into his memory now. Possibly the most intoxicating thing he had found outside of heroin. But getting to it in public would get him arrested just the same as an opiate would.

He reached down with his right hand and caressed her left thigh, lifting it up and sliding it around his waist. Chloe rocked into him, his hips swaying in time with hers. Lex kissed his lips and moved down her neck, connecting feathery lips with every nerve from her shoulder to her chin. She tilted her head back giving him easier access. As his left hand cupped her breast, his right hand slid down to her inner thigh, teasing her, squeezing her warm flesh in his firm grip. She sighed as he worked his fingers through soft curls, to find her ready for him. She was hot and wet and he relished the thought of filling her wholly, of taking her for himself. Forever.

He teased her running his fingers just outside of her opening, his cold hands only increasing her stimulation. He gave Chloe a light kiss before plunging a digit into her. She gasped with pleasure and he could feel her tightening around him. He wriggled his finger inside of her, he could tell she wanted more. Her eyes flew open as he skipped two and went straight for three fingers. This was perfection, and her back arched up displaying neck to him.

“Oh yes,” Chloe hissed and she pushed her hips into him, making Lex flinch a little at the sudden pressure. He stroked her clit with his thumb as he twisted his fingers to find which position would please her the most. She barely had time to calm down before he sent her off again, nipping where his previous marks were already showing in purple. His color. She was marked as his. Fantastic. Maybe he should leave a giant ‘L’ on her stomach, make it more blindingly obvious what he wanted.

It was interesting to him that he could detect the different stages of her stages of climax now. While she had a tendency to bite her lower lip when concentrating or trying to seduce him, it was the upper one that was gripped between teeth when she tried to stifle a groan of murmur. Chloe swallowed a few times when he first entered her with his cock, but then those closed lips always gave way to a feral smile.

Her eyes were only closed when she tilted her head back and arched. The rest of the time they were half mast or flickering lids. Lex could still see the ring of green around dilated pupils, but only if he was close enough to kiss her. Which he liked doing. She was an aggressive kisser, and occasionally nipped at his lips while their tongues battled for dominance.

Both of them disliked being out of a position of control, so they fought for it. Last night, he had simply been in awe of finally having her and drowning his senses that he had let her use his body for her own means. Now, it was a wrestling match in sheets. Whichever one of them was on top had to deal with the other guiding their motions, either through ankles on the ass or hands on the hips.

The position they were in now was one that was unquestionably rough. Chloe’s hands were pressed against the headboard as she thrust back counterpoint to sucking the hell out of his right bicep. She used teeth when leaving a hickey. That arm was bracing his weight while Lex used his dominant to propel himself into her with the carved ebony piece.

“You okay?” he panted, rebracing himself after knees slid on sweat-filled cotton-poly. “This good?”

The low chuckle that left her throat was all he needed for confirmation, but the blonde reached up to caress his cheek. “*This* is fanfuckingtastic. Almost worth the wait.”

“Almost?”

“Well... *gasp*” Lex reached down to grasp her thigh and hook it over his elbow. “It’s been what, six years of foreplay and making each other jealous?”

He knew what she was talking about. Was pretty sure she knew about his... talks with Gregory Hoover and Liam Interro. Two of her choices that were obviously not good enough. One of them was a bartender, for Christ’s sake.

“Jealous?”

She reached up and entwined her fingers with the hand on the headboard. “Knowing you were using my roommate didn’t make listening to her talk about it any easier.”

“Never slept with her.”

“Of course not. Your cock would have frozen off.”

The thrusting stopped. Looking at her incredulously, Lex blinked at the implication and was met by glinting eyes. He couldn’t do anything except collapse onto his right arm and laugh into her neck. Her giggles onto served to further his amusement.

“Too harsh?”

“The things you say during sex, Chloe.”

She licked the shell of his ear before suckling the lobe. “I like making you laugh.”

“I like you like this.”

“Naked with you inside me? Yeah, I’m a fan too.”

He resumed his motions, gentler now. “We’re good at this. I was terrified I’d hurt you.”

“You think you’re hard enough to break me? Please.”

“I think I’m hard enough to please you.” Christ, now she had him making stupid comments during sex. Great.

Chloe snorted and raised an eyebrow at him, her hands returning to their former position. “I’ll do you the favor of forgetting that statement if you can make me come in the next three minutes.”

“Deal.” She always did find some way for him to make up for incredibly out of character comments. Connecting a porn title to the ‘actress’ he had referenced when the two had sat and judged society women one particularly dull fundraiser. Of course, that had led into a very lively debate of fake breasts among society’s elite. He was pretty sure he had complimented her own very natural set at one point that evening. Lex was damn lucky he was enamored with her, instead of someone who would take advantage of his stupidity in some way other than sex. “Did you like it before?”

“Which time?”

“I mean, do you want to keep it at this pace or hard and fast?”

“Oh.” She bit down on that infuriating lower lip as she thought. “Before was good. We can go back to that.”

Alright then. Shifting, Lex moved his legs back and replaced her leg to its former position. Reaching up, their hands remained clasped as he drove forward and he bit down on her neck. Wasn’t entirely sure why they were both into using teeth tonight, but was probably something about laying claim past the morning.

Their movements were silent right now, but she was holding his gaze with lidded lust. Licking her lips every few seconds before that head of blonde hair fell back once more with a hissed “Yes...”

It was when he felt the initial tremors of an orgasm around his cock that Lex began pistoning into her. Because he could sense that the second she came, he would quickly follow into the abyss.

His own blood was pounding so loud in his ears that he had to consciously remember to listen to her keening moans to make sure it was still good for her. Remembering the erogenous zone under her breast, Lex’s thrusts grew more shallow as he nibbled on the spot. The combination of his movements and mouth had her finally coming an choked sobs, fingers gripping his shoulder and hand. Continuing his motions, he buried his face into the valley of her breasts as the sound of his own gasps could be heard.

Then she came again. The very feeling of his own release had her clenching once more and he felt the surge of male pride that was so very rare for him when with her. It was petty, possessive and he would make no apologies for the simple thought that ran through his mind as he watched her climax.

Mine.

Easing himself out of her, Lex peppered her face with soft kisses as her breathing calmed once more. Chloe’s head tilted gently upwards, lips seeking his own. The pair sat there on her bed in languid bliss and their hands seemed to fall naturally from the headboard between then, still clasped.

He was happily breathing in the scent of her hair when Chloe began to chuckle again.

“What?” He wasn’t really up to conversation right now, and was almost positive he would be less understandable than his brief intellectual plummet from earlier.

“Wanna be my date for the next fundraiser my editor is making me go to?”

What the hell was she talking about? “Hmmm?”

“Hey!” now she was poking him in the ribs. He should probably answer. “You listening.”

“Trying to. What are you talking about?”

“Charity dinner in two weeks. You’re taking me.”

Mentally running through his schedule, Lex’s brow furrowed. “What dinner?”

“New hospital wing. I’m an acquaintance with the primary donor. It’s on the fifteenth.”

“I’m not saying no, but why am I going?”

He could feel the grin against his chest as she responded. “Because Bruce is hosting it. And I promise to blow you in the coat room where he can walk in.”

Oh, he was so in. They could fly there in his jet. Introduce her to the mile high club on the way to pissing off his old classmate. He really did love her devious mind. This was going to be great.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Congrats on finishing your first smut fic, you did an excellent job. Loved it.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Sad to see the end of a very smutty fic but you did an amazing job while it lasted. Perfect at keeping up the banter with the hot smut. I can so see Chlex being that way. And it's great to know that they are going to keep this relationship going. Love the thought of pissing off Bruce.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information