+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Plan (NC-17) *COMPLETE 7/25/08*

NS Full Member

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) 5/11/08

Fantastic banter. Love it! Want more of it!!

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) 5/11/08

Wowers!!!! This is just hawt!!!! Chlex having marathon sex to make up for lost time. Glad to see that the verbal judo continues on even when they are going at it like bunnies.

Rocio

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) **5/29/08**

Love it, Love it...Give us more....

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) **5/29/08**

great story, luving the banter between chloe and lex, and only they can conduct verbal judo whilst having sex. great work can't wait for more, keep up the great work

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) **6/28/08**

Disclaimer: Cannot claim. AlMiles proved to be steafast in their holdings despite that terrifying SuperSoaker I pulled on them.

**Sorry about the delay! Vacation + work when back = less writing time. I also blame the fluffy ending on the time spent relaxing in South Carolina with friends and good wine**

When he heard movement in the other room, Lex opened his eyes. She wasn’t next to him. Shit.

Someone had broken into her apartment, and kidnapped her right after he had gotten everything he wanted. Damn her and her never-ending deviousness. Now he would have to call Toby to be on standby again while he looked up the tracking devices in her favorite heels, tape recorder, cell phone, and car.

Sighing, he stood and went over to her doorway where he had dropped their clothes last night. Pulling up his pants, he smirked at the memory of frantic hands and mouths. Then remembered that she was gone and he had to save her.

Wait, what was that? Music. No lyrics, just a sensual pounding beat of guitar and piano. Some sort of acoustic thing she would listen to when trying to relax. They had had this conversation before. Chloe had an inordinate amount of music like this, compilations of similar tempos and instruments that she would slip in while she wrote. He remembers her answer to his questioning while he flipped through her CD’s after dinner one night. (“My writing is *mine*, not some meme influenced by another person’s angsty thoughts or feelings.”) She had been fiercely protective of every aspect of her process. One of her bodyguards got reamed when he had mistakenly borrowed her favorite pen to finish a crossword puzzle. (“What the hell? Do I steal your gun to go skeet shooting?! No! And why the fuck do you have downtime? Is keeping me alive too boring for you?! Is it? Because I will fire you and release some embarrassing PhotoShop images to spice up that newly unemployed lifestyle if you touch my shit again.”)

And then she appeared in the doorway to what he presumed to be her bedroom. Clad in his tuxedo jacket from last night with a set of lingerie that must have been made by the gods to look that sinful. Burgundy lace bra and panties, which were accented by black fuck-me heels. She had taken her hair down, and it lay in that adorably skewed way he lowed so much. It gave the sense of Chloe to the woman before him. Showed her spunk in physical form before she opened that wickedly smart mouth.

“Present?” he asked after swallowing, eyes raking over her for a fourth time as the shirt dropped back to the floor. “Or are you trying to distract me while you steal that three thousand dollar blazer?”

Chloe grinned and struck a pose, biting her lower lip and cocking her hip. “Baby, I could steal LuthorCorp out from under you right now and you wouldn’t give a damn.”

“I’m rather you be under me right now, but we can negotiate my company later if you have some ten-year plans.”

“All of my ten-year plans involve you.”

It took a second for her comment to fully register in his brain, but then he was off the wall and propelling her to the bed. Attempting to suck out her soul through her tongue. Or at least reclaim his. She was moaning and pressing lush curves against him, clothed in sin. Lex ran his hands through her hair, pressing more fervent kisses to her face and neck.

“Tell me, Lex.” She panted as he bit down on his collarbone. “Tell me when you first wanted me.”

He chuckled into her hair and ran a teasing hand up and down her spine, making her shiver. “Sweeheart, I can’t. I have no idea when exactly you crept into my dreams. You just were. And the years only compounded the obsession.”

“Idiot. I know you’re obsessed. I wanna know for how long.”

“And I can’t tell you. It’s just there.” Looking at her eyes, he saw the new flicker of apprehension. Where had this shyness come from? Had she fallen back into her relationship tendencies of thinking she wasn’t good enough? Oh yes, he knew. Knew what an impact Smallville had on an outsider’s psyche when compared to farm fresh morality. Hell, the first eight months he lived there he tried to find a new family to make himself feel better. Before realizing that there wasn’t really a point and he needed to embrace himself. She was the same as him, big-city girl stuck in the small town.

Chloe had left the Daily Planet when it became obvious that they were going to constantly overlook her hard work for the standard eight-grade reading level work of her cousin. She flourished as go-to reporter for the independent Premium Monthly magazine, which focused on the business and political world of Metropolis. Which, lucky for him, guaranteed frequent sightings. Of course, after tonight he had a built in excuse to stalk her. Fantastic sex with the promise of more.

“Boo.” She pouted, attempting the confidence from before. She failed. He could see the subtle fear in her face, needing acknowledgement that this wasn’t a one-night stand or taking advantage of a friendship that had always bordered on more. “You’re no fun. Not answering my questions. Like always, Lex Luthor avoids the interview.”

“What are you really asking?” he countered with a half-hearted smirk, unsure of whether or not to press. For a reporter, Chloe was suprisingly private. “Because you pointed out in the limo that I had feelings for you in Smallville. Chastised me for my choice of distraction, even though there was never any true animosity between us during those few months.” That’s right, boost her back to normal levels by reminding her of snarky conversations.

Then there was something he had seen only a few times. Chloe Sullivan, *silent* and vulnerable. It was when she felt trapped that the smart mouth would start, and someone usually lost a nut. She was always the strong, opinionated one; whose self-confidence knew no bounds once she had cut ties with Smallville and soul-stealing farmboys. In fact, it was thanks to Clark Kent that he had ever seen her exposed. But both of them were past him now, so far beyond pseudo-friendships and judging stares. He had to fix this, make her who she really was. A phoenix, risen from the ashes spread by Lionel Luthor, flourishing in her element.

Massaging her hips, Lex licked around the shell of her right ear and blew before asking her a question in his huskiest tone of voice. “Or are you simply wondering which one of us crossed that fantasy line first?”

At her silence, his decision was made. Bite the bullet Luthor, and tell her the truth. That you’ve been in love with her since the second she entrusted you with her life for nothing in return. The way she didn’t blush at his innuendos, but instead lobbed them back with a wink or shimmy. Showed him the vixen inside the stifled persona of high school newspaper editor.

“Chloe...” he murmured, placing a trail of kiss down her jaw line before pulling back to look at her intensely. “There was never one moment when the sides shifted because I’ve always been enthralled by you.”

It was the truth. It began with fascination over her lack of respect for him and his family name. The way she countered his vague quotations with pithy dialogue of her own. She had provided him with a show of spark in a small-town where he had been banished. “The third time I came to visit you in the safehouse I was late, remember?”

She looked at him puzzled and he grinned wolfishly, knowing that this confession would boost her confidence back to its former intoxicating level. “I was in my apartment; trying to tell my cock that standing up while watching surveillance videos of you was the worst possible thing it could do when I was trying to keep you safe. That there were highly trained former military men living with you who would probably shoot me if I suddenly bent you over that kitchen table and made you come while they did their weekly check for bugs.”

Her eyebrows rose, and he could see the familiar spark start to appear in those green doors to nirvana. Skimming his left hand over her curves, Lex inwardly smiled when a soft shiver followed his ministration.“I had to pull over on the drive down to satisfy my urges before pulling in. Because there was no way in hell I would have been able to keep myself from kidnapping you from witness protection for my own nefarious dreams without taking the edge off.”

“I had this whole plan in my head that played over and over the few times I was able to sleep. You and I would speed away from them, and somehow we’d end up at my lakehouse in Tahoe. Live there until the trial, exhausting every item of furniture there from the sex.”

“We could exhaust every item of furniture in here?” she offered, setting her shoulders back as she grew more comfortable. Unfortunately, that action caused her breasts to wiggle and it was a full four seconds before he regained solid thoughts.

“Later. You wanted to know, so I’m going to tell you. And I want you to sit on that bed until you hear it.”

“Sit on the bed?”

“I’ll be in that chair.” Lex pointed to the red velvet... thing in the corner. Something she must have found in a flea market, because he wasn’t even sure what kind of furniture it was supposed to be, but it gave him the distance necessary to drive her insane.

Words were Chloe’s undoing, not intimate touches that made him just as needy. Banter was her downfall, just as her breasts were his.

She followed his request, but gave him a puzzled look. “Why?”

“Because...” he purred, looking at her with heated eyes. “I want you dripping for me when we have a go on your bed.”

Her own hazel orbs darkened, and she propped herself by the headboard against the huge stack of pillows. She started to take off her shoes, but stopped at the growl which emerged from his throat.

“No. I want that outfit on you as you writhe with need.” He lowered himself into the chair and sat back, not caring about his prominent erection showing though his pants.

“You see, every item of furniture in your safehouse was personally chosen by me for comfort and strength; in case I managed to lose my self control and take you one night. I knew the threadcount of the sheets in your bedroom, and had my own bed match. The mirror there was large enough and positioned so that in the event something did happen, I was guaranteed to see your face when you came. The tiles in your shower were chosen because they were slick enough that your fingernails wouldn’t break if we had sex in there and you clawed the walls.”

He remembers the looks he received from both the FBI and his own staff as he sat pouring over floor plans and interior design books. The glances between General Lane and the head of the surveillance team when he told them to fill her bookcase with copies of Tolstoy, Bronte, Austen and Franklin; but gave her a copy of War and Peace with a box of matches on his first visit.

“The week before you testified, I kept having the same recurring dream. Would you like to hear it?” She looked at with heaving breasts, gripping the ends of his jacket as she nodded wordlessly at him.

“It’s you and me, in my penthouse in Metropolis. We’re watching the news as they replay the footage of my father being led into prison. Drinking champagne and toasting to the end of a reign.”

“You’re straddling me as the television stays on, wearing only a bathrobe because it isn’t the first time we’ve had sex that night. I’m in my pajama bottoms and there’s room service on the coffee table.”

She crinkled her nose but said nothing about the detail. “My hands are running up and down your thighs, teasing you as I can feel how wet you are. You’re rubbing your breasts on me through the silk and kissing my neck.”

“Rub your legs for me, Chloe. Show me what I’m doing to you as I tell you.”

The blonde gasped, but began to follow his direction and bit her lip. “Go on.”

“Then my hands move up to cup your breasts, massaging them but not touching the nipple. I can feel you squirming, trying to get them to where you want but I refuse and just watch you writhe.”

She moved her own hands up and began the motions, arching up at first touch. Holding the eye contact with Lex, he could see her pupils dilating at his instruction. “Take off the bra, sweetheart. Show me what I’m thinking about.”

“Would you like the honor?” she asked, and he smirked. Already impatient for him. But later, now he wanted her to be as desperate for him as he always was for her. Shaking his head, the billionaire motioned for her to continue.

“Slowly. Make me want it.”

“You already want it.” Came the mutter as she completed the action. “I can see how much you want it.”

Perfect. He loved the fact that she had been wearing a front clasp. It allowed for her to still be spread out inside his coat, a petty reminder that she was surrounded by him despite the distance between them. Bared on a bed, exhibiting herself for him. Only him.

“Like this?” she asked breathlessly as she reached up and cupped her newly-freed breast. Her nipples were hard and her breasts heaved when the cool air hit them.

“Harder,” he demanded. “Your nipples are hard, Chloe. Pull on one, twist it for me. I want to hear you whimper.”

“Now my hands are inside your robe. Caressing the skin I can’t reach with my tongue because you’re still on top of me. Rolling your hips with mine as we take our time to celebrate.”

Even without his say-so, the blonde’s hips began to move on their own. It wasn’t fair that she looked so angelic laying there while he sat in physical hell. Biting his cheek to hold back. “You taste like promises. Promise of a new life, where you’re free of Smallville and I’m free of my father and we can just... be. That was what I was fighting for that summer, sweetheart. Not to defeat my father but make myself worthy of you. A man, outside of his father’s control who could protect you.”

It was the deepest confession he had made. Ever. She had always been able to cut him to the bone by simply walking into a room; and it seemed that the prospect of having her the way he had imagined for years was better for him than church.

Chloe’s eyes were closed as she pinched at her breasts and he could hear the small noises coming from her mouth. Short and soft, he had to strain to hear them. She continued for a while before he stood silently and went over to stand next to her. He would have liked to tease her longer, but Chloe Sullivan always made his intentions fly out the window.

“Very good, sweetheart.” Lex murmured, leaning over the vast array of pillows before taking her in his arms and kissing her hard and deep. She shivered and groaned when he reached her sensitive lower back, arching so that he could grip her tighter between her panties and his coat.

His hands followed the curve of her waist down to the apex of her thighs. Pulling away slightly and chuckling at her throaty groan he watched Chloe fondle her breasts for a few minutes as he made his way back up her body before sliding his palm between her legs and cupping her gently. She pushed back against the hand, trying to make him do more but all he did was press the heel of his palm into her hard before pulling back, repeating the movement over and over as he continued to make love to her mouth.

She was gorgeous like this. Hair falling around her face as those soft sounds came from her throat. The throat where a nicely sized mark was beginning to show. Marking her *his*. And she would be. He wasn’t giving her up now that he had her. Just had to make sure she was alright with the idea. He wouldn’t settle for having her in anyway but whole.

Rolling them both over, Lex shot her a feral grin when she settled into the position he had spoken about. Not letting up on the teasing pressure, he bit at her neck each time her pelvis thrust into his palm. When a growl came out of Chloe’s mouth, he chuckled and slid the fabric over her hips.

Running a finger up and down her slit, he bit back a hiss at how hot she was down there. Instead, he grasped her hair with his right hand and forced her to meet his gaze. “Can you tell me where the shyness from earlier came from when you were dressed in nothing but lingerie and my coat?”

It took a few seconds for Chloe’s eyes to focus on him, and another three before she answered. “Old insecurities. Let it go.”

“No.” he stated, stopping his ministrations and ignoring her frustrated whimper. “What insecurities?”

Sighing, she tried to move away, but Lex held tight. “You of all people understand what damage Smallville can have on a person’s sense of self worth.”

Worth? What was she talking about? She was worth *everything*, and he’d give it to her if he wasn’t positive she’d leave him for it.

“That’s not an answer, Chloe.” He murmured, pressing soft kissed in her hair. “I want to know why, for a brief second, you looked like you were ready to bolt from your own apartment when you saw me by the door. Especially when you’ve made numerous references to the chemistry between us over the years. Last night was a long time coming, and I don’t want to leave here with you feeling anything other than bliss and sore.”

“Can we do this another time? When I’m not straddling you naked?” The request was accentuated with a roll of her hips that drew a gasp out of his mouth.

Lex shook his head slightly. “I can’t risk you leaving once we fall asleep. And I am spending the night.”

“After this round, I’ll tell you.” She promised, tweaking his nipples and shimmying on his lap.

That seemed fair, right? Get off, then make her explain herself in the afterglow. Pillowtalk was a good way to get information. It wasn’t him giving up, just a way of postponing the conversation. It would work, and he was going to ignore that little bell in his head saying this was obviously her way of distracting him. Because holding her lithe little body agains his, feeling her curves pressed against his chest

Holding her still, he waited until she stopped trying to squirm and looked him in the eye. “I’m holding you to that. This, last night, the last few years? It’s more than just sex, Chloe. And I want you to acknowledge that before we go further.” Because I wouldn’t be able to deal with you running away and hiding from me.

She was silent as she nodded, and then he surged forward and grasped that infuriating bottom lip with his own teeth. Her hands immediately fell to his crotch and once more his pants were unbuttoned. And then all thoughts were gone from his head, and they were once again a flurry of flesh and teeth.

Lex would have sworn he saw white when she stuck her tongue in his ear at the same time she gave his cock a particularly vicious pump. Her fingers manipulated the head over and over; the maddening pattern that followed over long lines and natural contours only fuelled his longing and was making his mouth water and caused eyelids to become heavy as the experience conquered his senses. He was riding an endorphin high so intense there was a brief moment when he considered having her sweat tested for cocaine. Because there was no way someone should taste, feel, *be* this good. And he wasn’t even inside her yet.

“Say it.” The words were bit out through clenched teeth and sounded guttural even in his own ears.

The raucous sound of her honest laughter greeted his ears, and Lex felt the knot in his stomach release. In a whisper, she ghosted her lips across his jugular. “Promise.”

Then he gripped the edges of her panties and ripped them apart. Chloe’s head fell back and that wicked smirk was back on her face when she looked back at him. “Told you I’d let you damage some property.”

“I’ll buy you more.”

She paused and shook her head smiling. “You already have me, Luthor. There’s no need for bribery.”

“Since I plan on tearing them from you, I figure it’s only polite to supply my demand.” He countered, letting the smile grow across his face at her declaration. “I’m foreseeing it becoming expensive as I don’t plan on you showing them to anyone but me.”

Taking her silence as acceptance, he lowered her onto his cock, moaning at the heat waiting for him. *This* was her. Passion embodied, the words of his fantasies spilled from his tongue as he laved her throat.

“When I move to suck on your neck, you whisper what you had to me when the safehouse blew up. ‘This is where everything changed.’”

“Then your hands are untying my pants and I’m sticking fingers into you. That red robe is up around your waist and you’re riding my fingers while I keep you from falling off my lap. When you come, no one would hear you because I’m swallowing your screams. You whimper into my mouth and grip my shoulders like you’re doing now.”

And she was. Chloe was playing out every aspect of his fantasy but adding new layers to it. Even dreams couldn’t address her new scent, this one faintly of sandalwood and ginger. Her breathing was louder and he hadn’t accounted for her adept realization that his nipples were hypersensitive.

Lex’s arms were guiding her motions and his gaze kept alternating between her breasts, her face, and the mirror behind her. He was enthralled as she rode him, most of her body hidden by a black tuxedo jacket; but strong thighs peeking out at the bottom. His hands, one gripping her hip and the other content to stroke her from hair to ass. Every few seconds, he glanced back at the image. Far from smutty, it was and erotic image that was going to be burned into his head. Played on repeat whenever she was out of his arms.

Then everything shifted. They were rutting against each other hard and fast. He was pretty sure the trigger had been her biting his collarbone when he had brushed a thumb across her clit, but it could have been when she mutterd the word 'mine' into his shoulder. Latching his mouth above her right breast, Lex drove his hips up as Chloe swiveled hers on each downstroke. It was a brutal rhythm, filled with friction and heat.

When his ears reconnected with his brain, he reveled in the babbling that was occurring from her mouth. “”God...yes... sogood... justlikethat-harder!”

Gripping her tighter, his thumb continued it tight, harsh circles against her nub and bit down on her earlobe with a groan. “Come for me, Chloe. Show me what I dreamed about.”

She was a vision when she came. Eyes flickering, head thrown back, hair a cascade of gold. It didn’t matter what angle he was looking at her, Chloe was a deity that he was glad to be worshipping. She could and had saved him on so many decisions that might have turned out poorly. Whenever he was on the cusp of a deal, he saw her in his dreams. What stopped him from taking certain steps was when she was walking away from him in his sleep. He couldn’t begin researching on the freaks of Smallville because that was her area and she would be betrayed. He couldn’t make Lana think she was pregnant because there was no guarantee Chloe wouldn’t stand by her friend in need instead of him when she mysteriously miscarried. She was his savior, the angel on his shoulder that kept him from straying the path.

But angels shouldn’t make him feel this way. Masculine, protective and aroused with just one wry glance at a press conference. It showed that she was a mortal woman. His greatest adversary, but a woman nonetheless. One with fears, faults and facets that had to be recognized.

Lex pumped into her eight more times after her muscles stopped keeping him still before he blanked. Nothing but her, in him, around him, with him. Chloe Sullivan was *hisalwayshisneverlethergo- Chloe!*, and he would keep her.

Rubbing a hand over her thighs, he slid the appendages up and removed his coat from her body before divesting her of the unclasped bra. On her part, the blonde raised her hips and hissed as she felt his cock slide out from her body. He followed along with her nudges and laid back onto the bed. She reached down and pulled up a sheet over them and joined him in semi-consciousness.

“Tell me, Chloe.”

She sighed, knowing what he was prodding about. To her credit, her shoulders didn’t clench and she didn’t pull away. “There’s always been this... fear that once I had you, you’d leave.”

Leave? The hell? He had been getting ready to pull a Persephone and kidnap her to his penthouse due to his overwhelming sexual frustration in regards to her. Lex voiced the only thought in his head that could keep her going. “Why?”

Now he could see the dry swallow go down her throat as she lay next to him staring at the ceiling. “He said you would.”

It had to be one of two people. His father or Clark. Her enemy or hero. They were the only two men who could make her insecure and he hated both of them. Two ends of a spectrum that shouldn’t exist for her. “Who?”

“Lionel.”

Ah. There it was. His father had picked up on her attraction to him when he was too blind to see the signs. He should be surprised, but it wasn’t unfathomable that the man’s obsession with his blonde bordered on inappropriate. The old man probably hadn’t realized it until his prison stay.

This was easier to deal with than her unfailing faith in the farmboy. Though their friendship had grown strained and was near nonexistent now, Lex was positive that Chloe would consider anything that came out of his mouth as partially true. “It isn’t true.”

“I get that now, in the afterglow.” She snarked, and he could see the smirk form out of the corner of his eye. Then she rolled over, bracing herself on both arms over him. Pressed a soft kiss to his lips before blinking twice. “Thanks for staying, Lex.”

He reached up and pulled her down to him. “I don’t plan on being anywhere else, Chloe.”

**The next post will the last of this story. Thanks to everyone for their positive feedback and encouragement! You all give great support to a writer!**

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

What an amazing update it was very hot! I Lex admitted he was into for a long time. It is good to read that.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Wow that was hot. I enjoyed learning about all the details Lex planned for Chloe's safehouse and that he desperately wanted to sleep with her. I hope he was able to reall convince her that he doesn't plan on leaving.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Excellent update, very hot.

That was so hot!!! I loved finding out Lex's fantasy regarding Chloe and when they started.

Rocio

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

A very hot and passionate update--excellent work
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information