+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Plan (NC-17) *COMPLETE 7/25/08*

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) 5/11/08

Wow! This was a fantastic new chapter. It was hot, witty, charming, funny and… I mentioned hot, right? LOL!

I LOVED the way that Chloe continued to challenge, dominate and keep jeering at Lex throughout the love-making. I especially enjoyed the way that she took charge of the whole thing, and Lex basically followed along with the ‘itinerary’ she had planned out without the slightest murmur of protest… LOL! except of course complaining that she was trying to kill him.

Well, ALL of his wives have attempted homicide, so this is the nicest way to go, isn’t it? LOL!

Teasing him. God, even her clothes were infuriating.
    ROTFLMAO! I LOVED this line. I loved how it summed up how Lex is eternally outmatched and frustrated in ALL kinds of ways around Chloe, but it’s that same frustration and sense of helplessness that he finds to be most irresistible about her. He literally loves being her doormat, and I can tell he’s looking forward to being harangued and harassed by Chloe for the rest of his life, LOL!

The sex was hot beyond all imagining, and I loved the worshipful, awed note that remained constant in Lex throughout the entire time. He was treating her like she was his everything, and I loved reading the description of him getting lost in her.

He froze. He had no idea she had thought of him in that fashion so early. God, they had wasted so much time. It could have been this. Delicious, fiery, liquid sin for almost five years. He was a damn fool.
    ROTFL! Didn’t he feel like a DAMNED idiot over here. ROTFLMAO! I love seeing Lex when he’s struck dumb over his own sheer stupidity, LOL!

The sounds coming out of her mouth were so different than the gasping moans from the limo before. Lower, huskier, and he wished they had set up her interviewing gear beforehand so that he could get copies of these noises. Catalogue her squeals and grunts of pleasure as she clamped down on him like a vice. He felt a rush of heat spill onto him and struggled to keep standing as she jerked above and around him. Continuing his movements, they slowed as she came down from her high, easing her back to reality while he bit the inside of his cheek to keep from following her into the abyss.
    Wow! The description of Chloe’s orgasm was majorly hot! It was INTENSE! It was nothing short of super-humanly extraordinary that Lex was somehow able to keep himself from coming right alongside her. LOL! I guess he’s determined to keep up to her expectations of their ‘schedule’ together.

I liked the very funny appraisal of Lex and Chloe looking over the couch and analysing which would be the best way to ‘use it’ for sex. LOL! I loved the realistic note of the high heels inconveniencing her by limiting her movement and position choices, as WELL as threatening her stability halfway into the second orgasm.

Narrowing his eyes at her as she glared back at him over her shoulder, Lex plunged in but held still as he leaned over to whisper in her ear. “Not my toes that are directly under the weight. I only dole out pain in carefully measured doses, and that’s after trust has been built. While you seem to enjoy taunting me with these little quips about needing reassurance; I don’t think you realize that my caring for you doesn’t stop the second those clothes come off.” Didn’t she get that? Why was he emasculated for making sure her feet were safe? Why did he have to fall for someone so goddamn infuriating?
    oh WOW! This was a beautiful, heartfelt, sincere speech from Lex. I loved it! I loved how Lex is irritated at Chloe for not appreciating his sweet concern, as WELL as being irritated at HIMSELF for not being able to stop worrying about her in any context and circumstances. LOL! Poor Lex is trapped being madly in love with Chloe Sullivan, whether he likes it or not, ROTFL!

“God, how many more issues are you going to come up with between rounds?” Chloe asked, agitated. “I naked, bent over a couch arm, willing—and you’re concerned about your fucking toes?!”
    “Fantastic.” She muttered sarcastically writing her hips as best she could to gain friction. “Best I ever had. You’re a stallion who drives the memory of any other man from my bodies’ memory.”
    ROTFLMAO!
    I mentioned that I loved, LOVED Chloe’s jeering, sarcastic, mocking comments throughout their love-making session? It was my FAVOURITE part of the chapter, and I loved the tone it set for both of them. They were both taking such intense pleasure in each other’s bodies, but you can tell that this pleasure paled in comparison to the pleasure they took in the ‘meeting of their minds’ clashing against each other, LOL!

THIS is what set this love-making session apart from all the random fucks that Lex has indulged in over the years. You can tell he’s NOT used to his partners being so sarcastic (but still affectionate). But he loves it! LOL!

“Chloe, it may be able to perform right now, but the rest of me isn’t. Give it a few minutes and we’ll tackle the floor.”

“Oh no. It’s unclassy to waste, Lex. Didn’t you learn?” Pressing open mouthed kisses across his neck, chest and torso; the blonde pressed down on him slightly as she got closer and closer to his hips and the slowly responding member. “I’ll take care of it while you recover, old man.”
    ROTFL! I loved, LOVED the ending lines of this chapter. Chloe is not going to let Lex rest in between exhausting sexual (and intellectual) marathons. You can tell that she’s never going to let up for a MINUTE on him. You’d better be prepared for one heck of a seriously challenging relationship, Lex. If you offer anything less than your complete best, Chloe is going to end up bored, ROTFL!

This was a GREAT chapter. I loved the dialogue as well as the hot smut. I look forward to seeing what direction your writing takes in the future. Good luck!

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Game Plan (NC-17) 5/11/08

You are too good at this to be your first story. Love it!!

Members

Love It... Can't Wait For More!

Great Banter. Love this story. Can't wait to read more.

That was Whooooo Hoooooo steamy, kinky, delightful, naughty, I think Chloe is a sex machine I only hope Lex can keep up. Dagney

Members

Smile Re: Game Plan (NC-17) 5/11/08

always love a smart ,sexy story. more soon please

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very sexy!!!! please keep going i can't wait for the next great chapter.

Disclaimer: Still not mine, despite a wickedly clever ploy of mailing Santa in May as hopes the time lapse would get me better presents. I blame those Communist elves.
    **Note** Thanks again for all the comments! I'm having a little trouble writing the last part, but hopefully this will tide you all over. Feedback=love, as always.

He could swear she was writing a draft with her tongue from the amount of time she spent laving his body. There would no doubts be marks along his pectorals, especially when Chloe discovered that his right nipple had a tendency to get puckered faster than the left. Then performed her own happy experiment about just what stimuli were needed for response of the other.

While Lex actually regained his composure a third of the way into her ministrations, he was content to merely watch her methodical process. Each time she found a new scar on his body, he could see her mind working through its recesses trying to connect it to an experience. Some of them she could account for, others he could tell puzzled and intrigued her. One, in particular, between his third and fourth ribs, she kept coming back to. Questions would come later, it was certain. But at her scrunched nose and tilted gaze, he had merely drawn her up for another languid kiss.

If he could spend hours doing this, he would. Lay back and let her explore his naked body. Slowly, his cock had gotten more and more excited, but there wasn’t the overwhelming need and frustration he had felt earlier. Time seemed to have slowed in her moderately sized apartment. Each of them was attracted to each other, but it seemed the couplings from before had sated them enough for the moment. That calm ended when she took his length in her mouth. That wicked mouth, made for banter and sinful acts. Currently occupying itself with him.

“Jesusfuck!” he whispered when she put pressure just under the crown. His left hand came down to brush itself over her cheek before resting on her hair. “Do that again.”

Chloe’s eyes twinkled with lusty amusement over his outburst. He had done a good job of keeping quiet during most of her explorations, with the exception of an occasional murmur of approval; but it seemed his weakness was one most men suffered from. However, she acquiesced to his demand before applying more suction and drew him further in.

It was a sight that made him once again wish they had gone to his place. Where the living room was tricked out with cameras. Because this? The image of Chloe Sullivan straddling him while giving one of the best blowjobs he could remember? It was so intense that he wasn’t even thinking about the inevitable release. And then she did something wicked with her tongue that somehow felt like waves and release was back in the forefront of his mind.

Gently pulling her off him, Lex drew her back up his body, moaning when her breasts brushed his now very interested member. “Too good. Not going to last.”

“But I was busy.” She pouted, giggling when he lunged forward to grab the extended lower lip.

“I noticed. Are you going to help an old man out and be on top this time?”

Her laughter was louder now as she resituated herself. “I suppose that would be the decent thing to do.”

“Because you and I are all about decency, Miss Sullivan.”

“Oh, yes Mr. Luthor.” She purred, making a warm shiver run down his spine. “There are so many with... poor moral fiber that we denizens of Smallville need to provide them with an example.”

A smirk grew over Lex’s face at the idea of the two of them making an educational video for those Smallville inhabitants who requested guidance from the town’s most infamous citizens. No doubt the school system would need to move past that archaic abstinence-only campaign they continued to stand by, even after Chloe’s biting article about unwanted pregnancies and venereal disease statistics among uneducated teenagers. He remembered that article vividly, as Chloe’s writing ability enabled her to ask for better education while at the same time insinuating the high school cheerleaders had a team wide case of syphilis. Clark had been unamused, while he and Pete Ross had found common ground in snickering at their friend’s blush and confusion.

The thoughts stopped when she grasped his shaft firmly and gazed down into his eyes. “And since you’re such an *upstanding* individual; maybe you would like to say a few words?” Her challenge was accented with a firm up-and-down motion that wasn't quite hard enough to pump, but more than a teasing graze.

Oh. They were back to that game. The one where quotes and quips were matched quickly and with accuracy. Mind you, they had never done this naked before. Especially never while he was inside her. This game was so much better. But she literally had the upper hand here, so he needed to watch himself. Losing to Chloe in sex was one thing, but never the game that had led to his infatuation during her stay as a modern day Rapunzel in his ivory tower.

“It had been my experience that folks who have no vices...” at this point Lex thrust up, brushing the head of his cock against her clit; resulting in a whimper and shimmy from the vixen astride him. “have very few virtues.”

For his reward, she slowly lowered herself onto him, sitting still once he was fully embedded. Biting her lip- that annoyingly cute habit that had made him so distracted while he tried to protect her that summer. Then she leaned down to his ear, bit the lobe and answered. “Abraham Lincoln.”

“Good. Your turn.” He panted, caressing her breasts. “Don’t let me down, sweetheart.”

She was silent for a moment, and he could understand the need for pause. It was damn difficult to be witty and intelligent when there was so much grinding going on beneath her. However, Chloe Sullivan had already had her way with him in words many times tonight. He wasn’t about to give her a reprieve. Sitting up and wrapping his arms around her waist, Lex caressed the skin there while mouthing a line across he collarbone, nipping and sucking. Providing her with the distraction she gave him even in the mildest of settings.

“The most violent--” the word was accompanied by her nails drawing lines down his back, scraping skin and providing him with delightful pain. Sweat running into the scratches reminded him of the pain he felt when he saw her from afar, read her accomplishments yet was too afraid to sent congratulations, arguments that bordered on the edge of repartee and seduction. “appetite in all creatures is lust.”

“Joseph Addison.” He replied, pulling on her lower lip once more, running his tongue along it’s edge while it was caught between his teeth. “I thought you hated Cato.”

“I do. Would you like me to stop so we can debate?” She was requesting an out, in her own way. And any other time he might have given it to her. But now she was riding his cock and he had everything he had ever wanted. Lex Luthor may give her leeway more than any other person; but he was still a Luthor. They held on to what was theirs. Forever. However, teasing may be in order after her mocking tone from earlier.

Lex pretended to pause, stopping his thrusts completely and looked contemplatively over her right shoulder. After about forty seconds, she grew impatient and began grinding on him. Providing herself with friction where he only got the pressure and dead weight. It was something that had taken his father forever to figure out. Cut Chloe off from what she wanted and she simply found a better and potentially more annoying way to get it while you suffered. So it was usually best to allow her free reign. Yes, that was his reasoning for giving her anything she wanted. Respect. Not borderline obsession/love. It was only so she could be monitored. Good. Not necessarily true, but good.

“I know only that what is moral is what you -- feel good after and what is immoral is -- what you feel bad after.” Between his phrases, Lex twisted a nipple and pulled her down as he drove upwards with his hips. Chloe’s nose scrunched as she scrambled for an answer and something to hold on to, but he then slid his hand down to her clit. Keeping the motions going, he began to suckle on her neck, grinning against the skin when she was unable to answer. Her muscled tightened around him as he bit down while rubbing tight hard circles on the nub. Lex heard the whimper of defeat before she arched her back and let out a long, drawn out moan.

Coming down from her high, Chloe began to swivel her hips and stroked that spot near his ear with her tongue. Reaching behind her, she kept a steady grip on his shoulder while she fondled his balls.

“Godfuckyes!” he whispered, returning his mouth to it’s former position. Gripping his hand and gently moving it to her own breast, Lex encouraged her fondling as he lay back on the floor to watch her. “Think you can come again?”

Panting was the only sound that reached his ears, but her eyes said so much more. Deep green pools of arousal, intelligence and challenge. He could practically hear her scathing thoughts; calling him an old man and snickering about having to take care of herself. It didn't really matter, though. She made the most addicting faces and sounds when she climaxed.

She was hell, purgatory and salvation; rolled into one woman. Their connection to each other was practically overwhelming to him at times, and there wasn’t a price in the world he wouldn’t pay to keep her with him right now. Riding him with abandon and occasionally wetting her fingers to stroke at her nipples once more. The blood pounding through his own ears kept him from hearing her chant; but her lips were easy enough to read. “Nownownownownow...”

With a few more rolls of their hips, Lex fell into the abyss milliseconds after he felt both her internal muscles and fingertips tighten on his hips. Saw her head fall back as she arched above him with a silent scream. Everything went gold, not white, gold. The color of Chloe’s hair, precious metal, precious *her*. As he regained sight and hearing, the spew of curse words he heard seemed to be coming from his mouth. On her part, Chloe’s head was nestled on his shoulder and she was chuckling.

“Have I mentioned how... amusing I find you when you can’t speak coherently?”

“Have I mentioned how amazing I find it when I make you unable to speak coherently?” he countered, rolling her to the side and sliding out. Sitting up against the couch, Lex pulled her over to him and placed a kiss on her temple.

“So do you feel moral or immoral?”

Chuckling with her, he entwined their fingers and kissed the inside of her wrist before closing his eyes with contentment. "By Hemingway's definition, I'm the fucking Pope."
    Last edited by BackupLover; 31st May 2008 at 14:26.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Oh my God that was an amazing update. Yumma yum, yum. I do have a question though. Are Chloe and Lex dating each other?
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Member

Oh. Wow. Guh.
    That was awesome! I've never read a fic that so seamlessly blended smut and wit - and gormless, desperate, yet outwardly cool and self-controlled Lex - and made me wish for a good book of quotes at the same time.

I LUV Lex as the Pope! Can you see the beany? Can you? Hunh?

I liked all parts of this, from the wonderful, illuminating internal monologue to the runtogetherwordsofpassion in spots, but my favorite parts of all were Lex letting his internal monologue go external and Chloe's schedule of three fantasy years fulfilled, starting tonight, toes optional. He really does care and I like her beginning to realize that. I have a feeling that summer was hotter than we ever got from the show.

I like the light tone and characterization because you do a good job of not letting it get too fluffy and sappy. Chloe would ask for coffee rather than a coffee company. No vision, that girl, no vision at all. But very in character.

Keep up the good work!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information