Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Plan (NC-17) *COMPLETE 7/25/08*

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) 5/11/08

This is an excellent beginning!

I like it when Chloe matches Lex quip for quip

Can't wait for more.
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

The Masked Phantomess Senior Member Augustine86's Avatar

Best banter I've seen in a while. It flowed, it flew, it crackled with UST. I LOVED IT. You have a knack for writing good conversation. I am deeply envious.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

This is the Chlex I know and love. I miss reading their banter.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

I cant wait for more!!!

That was pretty hot smut. I'm liking this story so far, update soon!!

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar

good job.

NS Full Member

that was hot! update soon

Re: Game Plan (NC-17) *5/16/08*

Part III

Disclaimer: Still not mine, despite pleas and petitions. Damn you, federal kidnapping laws! And reality!
    **Thanks for all the positive responses guys! As you'll see, Chloe sort of has an idea of where she wants this story to go; and it's never a good idea to make her unhappy. So there will be more following this.**

He slammed her against the wall the second the door closed, dropping her purse to the floor in favor of yanking her body to him at a force that made them both groan. Taking control, Lex dipped his head to where neck met shoulder and asked between bites. “Bed, wall, floor or am I bending you over that couch?”

Unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it out of his waist band, the grin she shot him was hot enough to melt a glacier. “Wall, then couch, then floor. Bed after a nap, and then I’m sucking you off in the shower tomorrow morning.”

“Unless you’ve killed me with that itinerary.” He murmured, removing cufflinks and tucking them into his pocket. “You always have a game plan this intense?”

“Lex, we’ve been dancing around this for about three years. There is a very long list of fantasies, and that’s all I think we can handle tonight.”

Reaching around to the back of her dress, he nearly glared at the expanse of ribbons there. Teasing him. God, even her clothes were infuriating. Lex grumbled under his breath before spinning her around. On her part, Chloe arched her back and bit her lip as she glanced at him over her shoulder. “Need help?”

“Is there a zipper, or do I seriously have to unwrap you to get what I want?” Honestly, the dress was hot, but frustrating. Why couldn’t she have worn one of those things cut nearly to her navel? Oh, right. That fucking her on sight problem.

She lifted her left arm and blew the hair that had gotten free of her updo out of her face. “Here.”

Peppering her shoulderblades with kisses, he muttered a “thank you” and loosened the top before rotating her back around to face him. She held up the fabric before letting it fall, exposing coral nipples to his hungry gaze. His hands followed it’s path, encouraging it over her hips to reveal her completely.

Goddess. It was the only word to describe her right now, naked before him except for a pair of emerald stilettos. Hair swept back, but a few strands falling around her face. Skin flushed and somehow it seemed like she had an ethereal glow. Completely unfazed at her own nudity, Chloe reached out and pushed his shirt off and removed the belt around his hips, stroking his erection three times before Lex snarled and pushed her against the wall again. Lifting her until her legs wrapped around his waist, he leaned down and suckled her breasts.

She tasted like sin, salvation and seduction in alternating layers. As variable in the moment as the woman before him, he was drowning in her through every one of his senses. If he raised his lowered lashes, he could see her licking her lips as she watched him feast on her flesh. Both of them were panting so hard there was nothing else to hear. She smelled like sex incarnate, a mixture of her arousal from the car with new pheremones. All in response to him.

Her hands came up to cup his head, pressing him closer. Raking her nails across his scalp gently, he almost shivered at her ghostly touch. Shifting her weight, he unbuttoned his pants one-handed and released his erection. Teasing her as he ran himself up and down her slit, he removed his tongue from her nipple and rasped. “Condom.”

“Depo.” Came her panted reply. “We’re good.”

Sliding home, he reveled in her almost feral scream. “Lex!”

“God, so good!” he responded, already more vocal than with his other lovers. Her wet heat engulfing him as she moved herself up and down from his shoulders. He could see the bruises from his mouth forming as he made new ones on her hips with how tight he held her. Mouthing her breasts, Lex inwardly grinned when he found a spot under her left mound that brought the most wicked noises to fall from her mouth.

“So,” he murmured, nibbling along her collarbone when his neck grew sore from the strain. “Three years worth of fantasies?”

“Most of them consisted of you growing a pair and taking what you wanted.” Chloe snarked, arching her back. “And I said three years of dancing around the reality of those fantasies. They started after that summer.”

He froze. He had no idea she had thought of him in that fashion so early. God, they had wasted so much time. It could have been this. Delicious, fiery, liquid sin for almost five years. He was a damn fool.

But he had her now. Riding him naked against the wall of her apartment. Or she would be riding him if he stopped thinking. Come on, that sex thing you’re supposed to be good at, Luthor. Get on it and get her off. “Tell me one.”

“Only if you move.”

Lex chuckled at her and obediently began his slow thrusts again. She rolled her hips with him, and he couldn’t take his eyes off her. His angelic vixen. “Tell me, Chloe.”

Leaning down, she made her lips meet his a sloppy kiss before straightening to brace herself with the wall again. “It’s nighttime. I’m at my desk at the Planet- fuckyesjustlikethat!- and, and you come in. All... swoopy in that long black coat.”

“Swoopy?” he muttered. “Good job using that college education, Sullivan.”

She clenched her vaginal muscles in retribution before fixating him with a raised eyebrow that must have been picked up from him when he gasped and squeezed her ass to keep hold. “There’s no one else there, and you drag me up to Perry’s office. Just—clear off his desk and lay me down on it. Strip me of everything but my bra and mark me everywhere with your mouth.”

“What are you doing?” he encouraged, mouth returning to that spot on her breast. “Are you taking my clothes off? Does it get you hot to be taken in your bosses’ office?”

“Mmmhmm...” came the responding whimper, pinching her other nipple viciously. “I get your shirt unbuttoned and open, but you won’t remove your arms for me to take them off. Then I’m on my back, and you’re inside me. Pushing me to the brink, but not quite letting me come. Please, Lex- just...”

His movements had grown more jerky as her story unfolded. Repositioning her in his arms, he snaked his left hand down to rub at her clit with his thumb. “I’ll let you come now, Chloe. Let go sweetheart, show me what you look like.”

“Moremoremoremore...” she chanted, hands going to his shoulders as she practically bounced in his arms. Flesh meeting flesh with the intensity they both had. Eyes not leaving her face, the billionaire leaned up to nibble on her earlobe.

“We’ve wanted this for years, Chloe. Now you have it. My cock, inside you, moving in you. It’s real, just come for me.”

The sounds coming out of her mouth were so different than the gasping moans from the limo before. Lower, huskier, and he wished they had set up her interviewing gear beforehand so that he could get copies of these noises. Catalogue her squeals and grunts of pleasure as she clamped down on him like a vice. He felt a rush of heat spill onto him and struggled to keep standing as she jerked above and around him. Continuing his movements, they slowed as she came down from her high, easing her back to reality while he bit the inside of his cheek to keep from following her into the abyss.

Her eyes opened after a few blinks, and it took another second for them to focus on his face. Leaning forward, Chloe gave him a chaste kiss as he lowered her to the ground. Keeping a hold on her waist as she stretched out her legs from their previous position.

After a few moments of recovery, she looked down and chuckled. “You’re still wearing pants.”

“Well what did you expect, there wasn’t much time for me to strip before you jumped me like a hellcat.” Toeing off his shoes, the rest of the clothes were quickly divested before he smacked her on the ass and nudged them both to her living room. “Let’s go, Chloe. Schedule to keep.”

She gave him a look of amusement mixed with lust, before lowering her gaze once more and focused on his erection. Which wouldn’t last much longer if she kept licking her lips like that. Christ, he'd never be able to watch her read something in-depth again. She had this tendency to run that tongue over her lower lip when she was... again with this sidetracking. Fuck. Growling, he paused in front of the requested piece. “Arm or back?”

After giving the furniture the same calculating look, Chloe walked over and presented herself on the arm. “These heels aren’t tall enough for me to push back the other way.”

Running a hand over her flawless skin, Lex agreed. Taking her from behind would be a pleasure for both, but further positioning needed to be considered when bending someone over something. Luckily, the arm was well padded or he would suggest taking her in this manner on her bed. But she seemed determined with the list from before, and he hated disappointing her. Aligning himself with her pussy, he paused before pushing forward. “How sturdy is this couch?”

The hearty chuckle he heard caused his member to twitch in anticipation. “Sturdy enough. Besides, if you break it, buy me one that won’t buckle under the pressure of good sex.”

“I merely ask because the feeling on steel falling on one’s toes is not the most comfortable in the world and--”

“God, how many more issues are you going to come up with between rounds?” Chloe asked, agitated. “I naked, bent over a couch arm, willing—and you’re concerned about your fucking toes?!”

Narrowing his eyes at her as she glared back at him over her shoulder, Lex plunged in but held still as he leaned over to whisper in her ear. “Not my toes that are directly under the weight. I only dole out pain in carefully measured doses, and that’s after trust has been built. While you seem to enjoy taunting me with these little quips about needing reassurance; I don’t think you realize that my caring for you doesn’t stop the second those clothes come off.” Didn’t she get that? Why was he emasculated for making sure her feet were safe? Why did he have to fall for someone so goddamn infuriating?

“Oh. Sorry.” Came the apology, in a softer tone. “Thank you for the concern. And the wall sex. It was quite good.”

Pulling out, then ramming back into her, Lex stilled himself again while her muscles twitched around him. “Just good?”

“Fantastic.” She muttered sarcastically writing her hips as best she could to gain friction. “Best I ever had. You’re a stallion who drives the memory of any other man from my bodies’ memory.”

He bit down on her neck before laving it with his tongue. Usually this position gave one partner power over the other, but Chloe somehow brought humor to the situation. She was by far the wittiest fuck he’d ever had. “Damn straight.” As they rutted against each other, he lost track of everything while watching himself plunge into her sweetness.

She gave as good as he did, pushing back every time he pushed forward. Distantly in the back of his mind he could hear the scratches being made on her floor; but the only thing on his mind was the feeling on heat around him. At one point, Chloe lost her footing, but he merely held still and chuckled while she regained herself. Reaching around, he grasped her chest and pulled her up to near standing as the blood rushed back to her legs.

Nibbling along her neck, he reached her ear and bit down harder on the lobe. On her part, Chloe reached behind and ran her nails along the base of his skull, grinning at the moan it provoked. “You close?”

“You?” he asked in response, other hand wrapping itself around her waist and returning her to the position once her feet had settled again.

“Pretty.” She gritted out between clenched teeth. He shifted the angle slightly and didn’t bother to hide the proud smile when her hands suddenly scratched at the leather. “Okay—very. Sogood. More. Harder.”

Lex panted above her with the exertion of the evening. His hand reached around to touch and rub her clit deliciously, as he continued to plunge into her with increasing fervor. She called his name, begging him to ease the tension he’d created within her. The very coil threatening to snap within him.

“Come for me, Chloe,” his husky voice urged in her ear, knowing he wouldn’t last much longer. The tightening of his balls had him gripping her hips and shortening the thrusts, trying to keep the friction going while barely staying on the edge of his own release. It was with a strangled scream from her mouth combined with the overwhelming pressure that he flew over the edge with her, having only the presence of mind to slump them both to floor in order to avoid her supporting their weight.

Stroking her hair as she lay beside him, each regaining their breath he regarded her in sated silence. After a few minutes, she turned to look back at him. “Solid points for performance, but you lost a little on the dismount.”

“Says the woman who had to pause the game for safety reasons.” He countered, pinching her side before breaking the lightheartedness. “You good?”

“Quite. Three orgasms and we haven’t even made it to the bedroom.” Grinning, she rolled over and kissed him. “You?”

“I’ll tell you when I have the strength to sit up.”

Chloe crawled back and gave him possibly the most wicked, arousing, evil smirk he had ever seen. He couldn’t be sure if it was the time spent bantering with him or natural spunk mixed with endorphins that gave her the ability to make his cock twitch in response so soon after the act. She noticed, and gave a delighted gasp. “Oooh! Fun!”

“Chloe, it may be able to perform right now, but the rest of me isn’t. Give it a few minutes and we’ll tackle the floor.”

“Oh no. It’s unclassy to waste, Lex. Didn’t you learn?” Pressing open mouthed kisses across his neck, chest and torso; the blonde pressed down on him slightly as she got closer and closer to his hips and the slowly responding member. “I’ll take care of it while you recover, old man.”

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I love that Chloe and Lex are going all out in a sex marathon to make up for their lost time. I don't think Lex should complain about not getting a break, he is getting what he's wanted for a long time. Good of Chloe to not let up, show him what it means to be driven.

No charge for awesomeness

Oooo, witty smut! Love it! Fun and sexy and ... whew. Good stuff

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information