+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

I'm introducing a new paid subscription plan today, called NS Platinum. With the platinum pack you get a bit more than the gold, and also bigger amounts of the features.

See the chart below for more information and for comparison regarding the different plans.

As some of you know, NS is starting to be a bit expensive, which is why I need your help more than ever. For more information on that, please read the NS needs YOUR help! thread.

NS Paid Subscriptions plans per May 3rd 2008

Please see link below.

* Means they are recurring. They will be automatically charged to your credit card or your paypal account each month. You can at any time cancel your subscription. Just contact me, the administrator via PM.

I might add other features to the paid subscriptions at a later date.
    I might also update the file sizes, depending on how much server storage there is

If you wish to upgrade your paid subscription to a higher level plan or change it from monthly to annually, please contact me for more details on how to do that.

Thanks for reading and for your support!

See all of the plans here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?...GB&output=html

Give a Paid Subscription as a gift? (Revised May 3rd 2008)

If you want to give one of your fellow members here a silver/gold/platinum subscription, please follow these steps:

Send the required amount to webmaster @ crystal-heart . net via Paypal, and send me a PM afterwards with
    • Your name as it appears in Paypal
    • The e-mail address used in Paypal
    • Which member you want to give the subscription to
    • Whether you wish to be anonymous or not.
    Once I have the payment completed in my Paypal, I will set up the account to have the paid subscription plan. I will then send you a confirmation PM that everything is set up. Then I will also send the user who you gave the subscription to a PM letting them know they now have a subscription given by another member.

If you didn't want to be anonymous, I will let the person receiving know who gave them a subscription

If you experience any difficulties with this, please don't hesitate to PM me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ns-paid.jpg‎
Views:	520
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	20  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Julie; 3rd November 2010 at 22:44. Reason: Updated the list

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Re: Paid Subscriptions updates! New plan available!

HAHA! I was joking about it and now you've gone and done it! Do I get to be that cool purply color? I have no idea how to get any of the features to work, but considering some places the $$ is 9 bucks a month, I'm still seeing this as a bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    HAHA! I was joking about it and now you've gone and done it! Do I get to be that cool purply color? I have no idea how to get any of the features to work, but considering some places the $$ is 9 bucks a month, I'm still seeing this as a bargain.
    Haha, well, it was a good idea! Hehe! Yup, for now it's a purple colour, I might change it though, as purple was just a testing colour to begin with

If you want, I can teach you how to get the features to work. There might even be some entries on them in the FAQ. You can upload pictures, and use them to style your own profile page for an example. Have a look at mine to see what I mean
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

No charge for awesomeness

Cool! Keep it Purple!!!!! I'm in to do it when June 1 hits

Julie's Soul Sister

Cool.. I'm not sure yet I can afford a whole year of subscription, but I'm thinking of trying a month or 2.. at least to support you Julie

This damn Paypal thing bugs me though... Haven't sued my account in a very long while... Well.. if I don't subscribe, it will mainly be because of paypal

Quote Originally Posted by MelBee1985 View Post
    Cool.. I'm not sure yet I can afford a whole year of subscription, but I'm thinking of trying a month or 2.. at least to support you Julie

This damn Paypal thing bugs me though... Haven't sued my account in a very long while... Well.. if I don't subscribe, it will mainly be because of paypal
    Aw, thank you!

Paypal is very easy. You simply follow the on-screen directions. If you don't have a Paypal, you can use your credit card safely Or you can sign in to your Paypal with your username and password.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Julie's Soul Sister

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Aw, thank you!

Paypal is very easy. You simply follow the on-screen directions. If you don't have a Paypal, you can use your credit card safely Or you can sign in to your Paypal with your username and password.

Oh yeah, I used to *use* PayPal when I had a E-bay addiction lol It's just been a while and I think I don,t use the credit card that is registered there. But, anyway, I'll let you know if there is anything

Gotta first start by looking at my fund... That's the cons of being a student hehe

I had bought the silver. I may try to upgrade latter in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by GroundedSouls View Post
    I had bought the silver. I may try to upgrade latter in the year.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by MelBee1985 View Post
    Oh yeah, I used to *use* PayPal when I had a E-bay addiction lol It's just been a while and I think I don,t use the credit card that is registered there. But, anyway, I'll let you know if there is anything

Gotta first start by looking at my fund... That's the cons of being a student hehe
    Ooh, e-bay is a dangerous place Especially when you have funds on your Paypal account, as it's more secure to use PP instead of a CC directly to the seller... Hehe.

No worries, take your time I know what it's like being a student
    Last edited by Julie; 11th May 2008 at 14:41.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

Upgrading to Gold.

Thanks so much for the wonderful up keep of the site.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information