+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 59

Thread: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

  1. #31
    Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,064

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    Ok ok, I rejoined because it is still an awesome place. Maybe this year I'll actually have time to play on it.
    Thank you!

  2. #32
    NS Member
    Join Date
    08 Jul 2004
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    5

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    I would like a paid subscription, but the payment page is an error page. Help?

  3. #33
    No charge for awesomeness
    Join Date
    19 Mar 2008
    Location
    Hiding in Michael's closet
    Posts
    883

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A


  4. #34
    Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,064

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by slashything View Post
    I would like a paid subscription, but the payment page is an error page. Help?
    If the link ChloeLovesLex gave you above doesn't work, what page are you on that gives you an error, and what kind of error message do you see? If you still can't go through the process, let me know!

  5. #35

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Hi.

    I'm relatively new to the forum and just registered for a paid account. How long does it generally take for my status to switch from "lurker" as it is now (I didn't realize that there was a monthly posting requirement) to that of a paid member?

    Thanks!

  6. #36
    Happy-ending addict Senior Member lexie's Avatar
    Join Date
    26 Jan 2007
    Location
    In RL:Argentina. In my dreams: Lexland
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,309

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by Silky1111 View Post
    Hi.

    I'm relatively new to the forum and just registered for a paid account. How long does it generally take for my status to switch from "lurker" as it is now (I didn't realize that there was a monthly posting requirement) to that of a paid member?

    Thanks!
    You've just delurked with this message. Your subscriber status should be immediate. Can you still see any ads?
    Last edited by lexie; 5th August 2011 at 04:40.

    Thxs to Esther25jm for creating the banner for me and to beeej for the avi

    A MASTER LIST OF ALL MY COMPLETED WORKS & WIPs w/PDFs

    ON HIATUS

    "Choices"May 30 '11

    "At Second Sight" August 21 '11

    PODFIC REQUESTS

    INTERVIEW

    VIDEOS

  7. #37
    Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,064

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by Silky1111 View Post
    Hi.

    I'm relatively new to the forum and just registered for a paid account. How long does it generally take for my status to switch from "lurker" as it is now (I didn't realize that there was a monthly posting requirement) to that of a paid member?

    Thanks!
    If you were the one who purchased a paid subscription and paid via e-check, you will be moved to the paid members group as soon as your check clears

  8. #38
    NS Full Member ~*~Tasha~*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    23 May 2006
    Location
    Michigan, U.S.A
    Age
    44
    Posts
    457

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Although I haven't been able to be as active as I'd like ... I renewed a Gold Level Membership again for this year. Even if I don't have the time to do as much as I want, I want to do everything possible to support this wonderful site. It has given me many hours of enjoyment and some dear friends. Thanks for everything you all do.

    ~*~Tasha~*~

  9. #39
    Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11 Nov 2002
    Posts
    7,064

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*~Tasha~*~ View Post
    Although I haven't been able to be as active as I'd like ... I renewed a Gold Level Membership again for this year. Even if I don't have the time to do as much as I want, I want to do everything possible to support this wonderful site. It has given me many hours of enjoyment and some dear friends. Thanks for everything you all do.

    ~*~Tasha~*~
    Thank you Tasha, that's very kind of you!
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

  10. #40

    Re: Paid Subscriptions - Information and Q&A

    Do all levels of paid accounts prevent lurker status? I seem to go in cycles of when I can actually have time to enjoy this site as I'd like..... If only the days had a few more hours in them.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts