Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NS needs YOUR help!

Smile NS needs YOUR help!

I will see what I can do

Re: NS needs YOUR help!

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    I was informed by NS' hosting company the other day that due to the fact that my website (NS) was so popular and having so much traffic, I either needed to take my business else where, or upgrade to another hosting plan with them, because they could no longer support the site on hosting plan I have now.

I then had two options (if I wanted to stay with them, which I do because I think their support is awesome, and being Internet-friends with the CEO and the guy next to him helps a lot )
    [...]
    Julie,
    Hey, I totally get it. I'm a full time student too (with 2 jobs). You've done an amazing job with this site and it's provided a much needed decompression for me. I'll buy a membership with my next paycheck. Thanks again for everything! Btw, what are you going to school for?
    Last edited by Julie; 13th September 2008 at 22:40.

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThraceC View Post
    Julie,
    Hey, I totally get it. I'm a full time student too (with 2 jobs). You've done an amazing job with this site and it's provided a much needed decompression for me. I'll buy a membership with my next paycheck. Thanks again for everything! Btw, what are you going to school for?
    First of all, I just removed some of my text in the quote so it wouldn't be so long

Thank you for buying a subscription! I appreciate it, and it comes much in handy

Thank you. I'm glad you like it and find it useful

I study IT with a concentration on interaction design I'm on my 3rd and last year on my bachelor's degree, and I can really tell by the workload that it's my last year :S Plenty of stuff to do! (And I'm not much of an eager student )

I didn't think much about the subscriptions here, but when I realised I had been here almost a year now, and thought about all the enjoyment I've got out of N-S.net in that time, I decided it was time I stepped up and contributed - got me a silver subscription

You do such a fab job here, Julie. I hope you know how much you are appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
    I didn't think much about the subscriptions here, but when I realised I had been here almost a year now, and thought about all the enjoyment I've got out of N-S.net in that time, I decided it was time I stepped up and contributed - got me a silver subscription

You do such a fab job here, Julie. I hope you know how much you are appreciated
    Thank you! Appreciate the financial help!

Mrs. Smith Senior Member JosiCuervo's Avatar

Jules, did you get what you need on this?

Quote Originally Posted by JosiCuervo View Post
    Jules, did you get what you need on this?
    Hey you!

For time the time being, yup! But the fees are annually, so people's contribution here and there helps me out a lot!

Closed Thread

Thread Information