+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning And The End (completed) PG-R

demoness
    Grrrrrrrr :hammer: I want to kill clark for hurting lex!" I really hope he does get arrested! :hammer:

petriebird18
    Just a Guest!
    what the fuck? Clark is a....AHHHHHH :hammer: :die: MUST.....KILL....CLARK....NOW!!!!& #33;!!!
    Ok, go and update!!!!!!!! :yay: I LOVE this fic!
    ~Deidre~
    :chlexsign3:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Clark needs to get away from that red kryptonite. He is very violent in this. Wow :huh: more please.....

Hope :goof:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Well, I think it's been settled that Clark needs to die. Now...onto the slaughter. :clap:

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    I hope Clark has a nice cuddly cell buddy

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Chapter VII : Departed

Chloe walked into The Talon, to get her morning coffee. She saw Lana and Pete talking.

“One latte coming up,” Lana got Chloe her coffee without asking.

“So, how does it feel,” Pete waited for an answer.

“How does what feel,” Chloe looked puzzled.

“Putting Clark in jail.”

“What? Are you upset that Lex and I had Clark arrested?”

“Did you really need to,” Lana asked when she gave Chloe her latte.

“He nearly killed Lex. What did you want me to do, thank him? Threw him a party?”

Chloe just left the latte, and went to the Smallville Medical Center, to check on Lex. He was asleep when she arrived, so she just sat next to him. When Lex woke, Chloe told him about Pete and Lana.

“Can you believe that? I guess I could understand why Pete would feel that way, but Lana, I have no idea,” Chloe turned on Lex’s TV.

“I don’t feel like watching TV,” Lex tried to turn it off, but Chloe prevented him.

“Well I do.”

“So since you’re my girlfriend, you have control over my stuff?”

“Yes,” Lex gave a small smile and kissed Chloe.

Clark’s trial was put on hold, until Lex was able to leave the hospital on foot. Lex didn’t, even though it may have helped, want to enter the courtroom, in a wheelchair. Lex left SMC, on a Sunday, and Clark’s trial was on that Saturday. Before the trial, Lex wanted to do something enjoyable with Chloe, and that week was Spring Break, so Chloe was free from school. So before asking her, Lex set up arrangements to go to Paris. When he did ask, of course her answer was yes. The only thing left to do was get Gabe’s permission. He had, somewhat, been ok with the previous trips and dates, but Chloe was unsure what he would think about a trip to Paris.

“No,” Gabe said those to letters very strongly.

“No, why not?”

“Are you kidding me? Paris, France is one of the worst places a father would want his little girl to go,” Gabe still spoke firm.

“I’m not your little girl anymore dad. You’ve trusted Lex and I before, why not now?”

“Because it’s Paris. My answer is still no, and that is final,” Gabe left for the plant.

With Gabe’s no inside her head, Chloe told Lex she could go. The night before departure, Chloe packed everything she would need. Before Gabe woke, Chloe silently got into her bug, and drove off to the mansion.

“Boy you’re the best thing to see in the morning,” Lex grabbed Chloe’s bag and kissed her.

“So are you,” Chloe kissed him back.

“So, when do we leave?”

“Now,” Lex picked up his bag.

“Do you like doing stuff for yourself?”

“Not always, but it’s nice to feel like an average person, once in awhile,” Lex put his and Chloe’s bag in his Porsche’s trunk.

When they arrived at the airport, Chloe got the bags out.

“Me to,” Lex smiled.

Once they got aboard, Lex’s jet took off. Not long into the flight, there was a problem.

“Mr. Luthor, could you immediately come to the cockpit,” Lex’s pilot said over the intercom.

“I’ll be back in a minute,” Lex got out of his seat, and entered the flight cabin.

“What is it Donald?”

“We’ve got a big problem, for some reason, we don’t have any control of the plane,” Like they should, everyone in the cabin looked worried.

“We had control when we took off, but not long after, it was gone?”

“Can we land safely,” Lex looked at Donald and his co-pilot.

“No sir, flaps and landing gear are unresponsive. Like I said, we have no control.”

“Have you told Metropolis National of are situation,” Lex looked back at Chloe.

She was drinking some coffee, looking peaceful.

“Mr. Luthor? Mr. Luthor?”

“Ya,” Lex looked back at Donald.

“We have contacted Metropolis National. The only thing we can do is one; stay on the plane until it crashes, or two, parachute of the plane.”

“Parachute,” The three men in the cabin walked back to Chloe.

“Chloe.”

“What’s going on,” Chloe stood up puzzled.

“We’ve lost control of the plane.”

“What,” Now Chloe looked worried, like the others.

“So what are we gonna do?”

“Parachute,” Donald went to the parachute storage compartment.

“We’ve got another problem.”

“What,” Lex looked toward Donald.

“We’ve got only three chutes.”

“Lex,” Chloe looked from Donald to Lex.

“Why do you only have three chutes?”

“Because until we got together, I rarely flew with anyone.”

“So who’s gonna stay,” Donald’s co-pilot said.

Everyone looked at each other. Lex went over the chutes, and picked one up. He walked back to Chloe, and put the chute on her.

“Me. You guys better put on your chutes.”

Without hesitation, Donald and his co-pilot strapped on the chutes.

“Lex no. Your not gonna stay on the plane,” Chloe took off the chute.

“You go,” She held it out to Lex.

“How could I leave you here,” Lex took the chute, and placed it back on Chloe.

“Then we’ll both stay,” Chloe began to take the chute off again.

Lex stopped her, “I can’t let you die. You’re more important than I could ever be.”

“I can’t lose you. I’d have a huge part of me empty, and I couldn’t live with that.”

“Chloe, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, and you need to go on. You need to continue releasing your goodness and happiness,” Lex held Chloe’s hand, and walked her over to the plane’s hatch.

The co-pilot and Donald were already waiting to open it. Everyone held onto something, when Donald opened the hatch. Donald jumped first, and then his co-pilot jumped. Before Chloe jumped, she and Lex gave each other one last kiss. After Chloe jumped, Lex just sat down in the flight cabin. He sat there thinking about Chloe, Wanting to remember something good before he died. Lex closed his eyes, just before the plane crashed.

Chloe cried all the way down to the ground. She continued to cry at Lex’s funeral. It was pretty deserted. She, Gabe, some other LexCorp workers, Lana, and Lionel attended.

To Chloe’s surprise, she was in Lex’s will. Lex left everything to her, except the plant, and The Talon. Lex’s plant shares were spread out among the board members, and The Talon was left to Lana. Lionel looked some what upset about it, and Lionel assumed he would get nothing. That night, Chloe danced with herself in the mansion’s ballroom. Remembering the night Lex and her truly got together. When she got tired, Chloe headed up to Lex’s bedroom. She dressed in his pajamas, and got under his sheets. Chloe went to sleep with the tears, still in her eyes.

Members
    That was so sad :crygreen: how could you let him die :crygreen: I so would not have left the Talon to that Bitch Still how could you let him die :crydevil:

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    I originally planned to do another chapter.

On her way to meet Clark for the party, Chloe actually had a car accident, and she was in a coma for a short time. So her relationship with Lex was a dream. Even though it was a dream she still had the feelings.

But I canned the whole idea. I decided to leave it the way it is.

Sorry for killing Lex.

scifichick774
    Just a Guest!
    Um...WHAT???

Pardon my ignorance, but isn't the captain supposed to go down with the ship (or the pilot in this case)?

UGH!!!

I can't believe you killed him!

*deep breath*

Okay, it's okay...no. It's really not. Couldn't you have Lionel do some cloning experiment or something to bring back at least one Lex for Chloe to love? Pretty please?

Luthor's Power Senior Member Sab_Luthor's Avatar
    WHY.......WHY :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen:
    you're evil
    WH....YYYYYYY :crygreen: :crygreen: :crygreen:
    can't you do at least another end......an happy end
    please do it to us i can't stand with that that's not fair for us
    please do another end please :worship2: :worship2: :worship2: :worship2:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information