+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning And The End (completed) PG-R

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Picturing part of this chapter was enjoyable :chlexsign2: . More worried/jealous Clark .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*

Chapter IV : Shadow

Clark couldn’t stop thinking about Lex and Chloe, because he couldn’t believe they were dating. He even spoke about it with Jonathan and Martha. Jonathan was a little worried about it, but both he and Martha told Clark to stop worrying. He wanted to, but just couldn’t. Clark didn’t want Lex to break Chloe’s heart, but strangely, he also felt a little jealous. He had his chance, but he instead decided to keep trying for Lana’s heart.

When Clark entered The Talon, he saw Chloe and Lex together at a table. Instead of approaching them, he sat down at the counter. Lana was working as usual.

“Hi Clark,” Lana brought him his usual.

“I haven’t seen you much lately.”

“I’ve been busy,” Clark took a drink of his coffee.

“Have you heard about Lex and Chloe?”

“Ya,” Clark gave them a glance.

He wasn’t the only one. There were a few other people glancing at the couple. Both Lex and Chloe were just ignoring them, while holding hands. They finished the show, by giving each other a long kiss, and taking off in Lex’s Porsche

“Well, everyone should know now,” Lana wiped the counter.

Clark took few more drinks of his coffee, and said bye to Lana. He wanted to do something to get his mind off his love bird friends.

After leaving The Talon, Lex took Chloe to a remote spot by a lake. Before he met Chloe at The Talon, he had set up a romantic picnic for them. Lex had Chloe keep her eyes shut until they arrived.

“Oh Lex,” Chloe just stood by the car in aw.

“No one’s ever done this before,” Chloe gave Lex a kiss.

“Is that good or bad?”

Chloe punched Lex in the arm, he laughed. They sat down on a lovely blanket, covered in food. There was wine, noodle and potato salad, roast beef and turkey sandwiches, nacho cheese and barbeque chips, and strawberries with whip cream.

“I wanted to make sure we had enough food.”

“I can see that,” Chloe poured them both some wine.

“Have you been here before,” Lex grabbed one of the glasses from Chloe.

“Ya to swim, you?”

“No,” Lex took a sip of the wine.

Chloe grabbed half of a roast beef sandwich, and took a bite.

“Want one?”

Lex took a bite of Chloe’s, “No.”

After a bit, Chloe began to feed Lex some of the strawberries dipped in the whip cream. As with the Inquisitor Reporter, they didn’t know they were being watched.

When no one was watching, Clark had sped off from The Talon after Lex’s Porsche. He just couldn’t keep himself from looking at and thinking about Lex and Chloe. Clark stayed behind a tree, until they left. After Lex and Chloe were gone, Clark made himself go home.

On the way back to The Talon, Chloe asked Lex a question.

“Have you ever been to a karaoke bar?”

‘What,’ Lex wondered what brought this up.

“No, why?”

“I thought maybe we could go to one. I’ve always wanted to, unless you feel uncomfortable going?”

“No, and if you want to do that, then we will,” Lex gave Chloe a quick kiss.

The next day, Clark was hiding outside Chloe’s house. As he had hoped, Lex pulled in front, and picked up Chloe. When they drove off, Clark carefully followed them. Unknown to him, Lex and Chloe were heading for Metropolis.

Clark was surprised to see Lex pull in front of a karaoke bar. Since you had to be over 21 to enter, Clark wondered how Chloe would get in. Since Lex was a party animal when he was in high school, he knew were to get a good fake ID. Chloe was a little worried it wouldn’t work, but she believed Lex could get her in. Being the good boy and chicken he is, Clark waited outside.
    Chloe and Lex found an empty table close to the stage. Being the gentlemen he is, Lex pulled out Chloe’s chair for her. Lex jestered for a waiter.

“Can you get me a Scotch, and a…”

“Bloody Mary,” Chloe took her coat off.

“Can I see some ID ma’am?”

“Of course,” Chloe took out the ID Lex made for her.

The waiter looked at it and her.

“Ok,” he gave it back to Chloe.

“One Scotch and one Bloody Mary coming up,” the waiter left and came back with their drinks.

Chloe took a drink, “I guess you were right.”

“Of course,” Lex smiled.

“So were you planning to sing, or did you just want to hear others?”

“I wanted us both to sing, together or apart,” Chloe looked around. The place wasn’t that full. It shouldn’t be too embarrassing.

“Well, I guess I’ll go first,” Lex took a drink of his Scotch, and walked onto the stage.

He sang, Hey Leonardo by Blessed Union of Souls. To Lex’s surprise, everyone in the place loved it. Lex sat back down at their table. He took a big drink of Scotch.

“Your turn.”

Chloe took in a deep breath, and stepped onto the stage. She didn’t get as great of applause after singing, Beautiful Day by U2. Chloe quickly sat back down.

“I sing horrible.”

“No you don’t,” Lex put his chair closer to Chloe’s.

“Well I’m not good as you,” Chloe drank some more of her Mary.

“Yes you are, they just don’t know a good singer when they her it,” Lex gave Chloe a kiss.

“Ya sure. I’ll be back; I need to go to the Ladies Room,” Chloe got out of her chair, and asked a waiter were the bathroom was. Lex finished his Scotch, and got back onto the stage. With some awesome dance moves, Lex sang, Sooth Criminal by Michael Jackson. When Chloe came out of the bathroom, she heard people cheering. When she got a clear view of the stage, Chloe saw Lex singing. Her Million Dollar smile went across her face. When she got back to the table, Lex finished singing.

“I didn’t know you could dance like that.”

“Neither did I. I just moved to the music,” Lex sat back down.

“Wanna give it another try?”

“Nah,” Chloe finished her Mary.

“Let’s give other people a chance.”

The rest of the night, Chloe and Lex just listened to other people sing. When they left, Clark thought, ‘About time.’ He followed them back to Chloe’s, and went home after Lex left.

When Clark got home, Martha and Jonathan were waiting for him.

“We just got a call from Chloe.”

‘Oh no,’ Clark thought.

“She said she’s seen you following her and Lex around.”

Clark sat down, “Why would I do that?”

“You did mention you were worried about them having a relationship together. Maybe you just want to make sure nothing happens to Chloe.”

“It’s her life Clark; you don’t have to act like a big brother to her.”

“Ok,” Clark headed for the stairs.

“Clark, can you promise us you’ll stop following Chloe and Lex?”

‘No.’

“Yes, I promise I’ll stop following them,” Clark went up to his room.

‘I’ll try to stop, but I could never promise I would.’

Like he did the night before, Clark went to sleep thinking about Chloe and Lex, especially Chloe.

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :biggrin: Loved kareoke lex!! I have been meaning to get lex into a singing session for awhile now, but I have the dreaded writers block *still*!!!! And damn clark :tease: stupid boy, I hope he doens cause to much of a problem for them!! as soon as you can an update will b greatfully and adictively recived!!!

demoness
    stupid clark, he lost his chance! What a loser! Great job, too cute!

Tandy

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    great chapter Lex the karaoke king :biggrin:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Lex doing Michael Jackson :lol: to funny and Clark :hammer: get a life. :tease:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Note: I would of posted earlier, but I had that stupid blaster worm .

This chapter is rated PG13-R, for Language and Adult Themes.

Chapter V : Veracity

“Who the fuck do you think you’re playing with,” Chloe said, after storming into Lex’s Library.

“What are you talking about,” Lex hung up his phone.

After walking over to it, Chloe threw a folder onto Lex’s desk. Lex just sat there puzzled.

“Open it.”

Lex picked up the folder, and inside were some pictures of him and another woman.

“I can explain.”

“No need, I know all about it. One night we’re together, the next, you’re with that slut,” Chloe sits down.

“Well, if you weren’t so stiff, maybe I wouldn’t need another woman.”

Chloe got out of her chair, walked around the desk, and punched Lex in the face. Lex then pushed Chloe to the ground.

“Bitch, get out of here.”

Chloe got up, took Lex’s laptop, and banged it hard on the desk. She then left the mansion.

After leaving, Chloe went over to the Kent Farm. She found Clark in his loft. He was doing some homework.

“Chloe, hi. What are you doing here?”

Chloe sat down next to Clark, “I just had an argument with Lex, about him with another woman.”

“He’s with another woman,” Clark closed his school book.

“He said I’m not very open.”

“Of course you’re open,” Clark put his arm around Chloe.

“Sexually.”

“Oh,” Clark began to move his arm, but Chloe stopped him.

“I can be open.”

“Ya, of course you could.”

“You don’t believe me? I’ll show you I can be open,” Chloe began to kiss Clark, and move her hand up his thigh.

“Chloe,” Clark pushed her away.

“Come on, I know you like it,” Chloe took off her blouse, and sat down on Clark’s left leg.

She then went back to kissing Clark. He began to get into it, and unbuttoned his shirt. Lex walked in, and saw them on Clark’s couch.

“I was going to talk to Clark about us, but I guess he already knows. Maybe I was being a little pre-mature about you.”

“Why don’t you get out of here you bald fuck, we’re busy,” Chloe went back to kissing Clark.

Without a word, Lex left the barn.

After fucking, Chloe talked to Clark while they dressed.

“Can you do something for me?”

“What,” Clark pulled his pants on.

“Kill Lex.”

“Are you kidding,” Clark just stared at Chloe.

“Or at least help me do it.”

“I’m not gonna kill Lex,” Clark put his shirt on.

“Then get me gun, I’ll do it. Doesn’t your dad have a rifle?”

“Ya, but I’m not going to get it for you.”

After putting on her blouse, Chloe headed for the house.

“Fine, I’ll get it. Your parents aren’t home.”
    Clark followed her to the house. Chloe found the rifle in Martha and Jonathan’s bedroom.

“Please think about this. You don’t want to kill Lex.”

“Yes I do, he lied and betrayed me,” Chloe found a box of bullets under the bed. She gave it and the rifle to Clark.

“Can you at least load it for me?”

Clark loaded the rifle, and gave it back to Chloe.

“On your way to the mansion, please really think about what you’re doing.”

Chloe kissed Clark, and left for the mansion. When she pulled up to the gate, one of Lex’s guards approached her. She rolled down her window, and shot the guard, he died before he hit the ground. Chloe pulled her car infront of the mansion entrance and entered. She killed another guard, before she found Lex. He was in his kitchen.

“Chloe, what the fuck are you doing?”

Without a word, Chloe shot Lex, and then…

Lex flew forward on his bed, ‘It was all a dream?’

‘It felt so real.’

Lex picked up his phone, and called Chloe’s Cell. Chloe sounded angry when she answered.

“Who the fuck is this? Do you know it’s two in the morning?”

Lex said nothing.

“Hello?”

Lex just listened to her voice.

“You’re fucking disgusting,” Chloe turned her Cell off.

With relief, Lex went back to sleep.

The next morning, Lex and Chloe had coffee at The Talon.

“Can you believe I got an ubseen phone call this morning,” Chloe took a drink of her coffee.

“Oh, really? When was this?”

demoness
    :huh: Man, You really had me going with that dream! I thought it was for real! Poor Lexy, he's so used to his girlfriends trying to kill him that now he even dreams it! :lol:

Tandy

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    wow I already thought I'm in the wrong story thank god it was the Dallas solution :yay: :yay: :yay:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    Ok I almost fainted until I saw the end. Sheesh dont scare me like that. :lol:

Hope :
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

This chapter is rated: PG-13, for Language.

Chapter VI : The Encounter

Chloe had a happy glow about her when Pete came into The Torch Office. She didn’t even realize he came in. She was looking at some pictures of her and Lex, on her computer.

“When were those taken?”

Chloe was startled when Pete spoke.

“Pete. What are you doing here,” Chloe closed the folder with the pictures.

“Are you going to answer my question,” Pete sat down next Chloe.

“Um, they were taken when Lex and I went to New York,” Chloe gave Pete an ‘OK’ look.

“What about my question?”

“I just came to see if you’ve talked to Clark today,” Chloe got out of here chair.

She put some stuff in her bag, and exited the office. Pete followed her out to Chloe’s Bug.

“Well?”

“No I haven’t. Not since I found out he was stalking Lex and me,” Chloe took off for home, leaving Pete standing outside the school.

Later that day, Clark walked into Lex’s library. Lex was looking over some paper work on his desk.

“Clark what are you doing here!”

Clark sat down infront of Lex.

“I want to talk about you and Chloe!”

“There’s nothing to talk about! Now get out,” Lex got out of his chair.

He waited for Clark to get out of his chair.

Clark stood up, “I’m not going anywhere. Not until we talk!”

Lex tried to push Clark out of the mansion, but he didn’t budge.

“Clark! If you don’t leave, I’m calling the police!”

Clark just stood there.

“Fine,” Lex reached for the phone.

“I don’t think so,” Clark grabbed Lex and through him against the wall.

Lex slowly got up, and ran toward Clark. When he got close enough, Clark took Lex, and though him out Lex’s desk window. Clark then left the mansion. Lex’s Grounds Keeper found Lex in a pile of glass. He immediately called an ambulance.

After Lex was taken to the hospital, Chloe arrived at the mansion. They were supposed to have dinner that night. Lex’s maid told her he was at the hospital. Chloe immediately went to Lex.

When she arrived, Lex wasn’t conscious. Chloe stayed with him all night. Around noon the next day, Lex came to.

“H-SH OW,” Lex grabbed his head.

Chloe exited the bathroom, and saw Lex awake.

“LEX,” Chloe sat down, hugged him, and kissed him.

It hurt, but Lex didn’t say anything. Chloe sat back in her chair, and held Lex’s hand.

“Who did this to you?”

Lex just laid in his hospital bed, silent.

“Lex who?”

“Clark,” Lex grabbed for his water mug.

“Clark? Clark did this to you?”

“Ya, he wanted to talk about us, and said there wasn’t anything to talk about,” Lex took some sips of his water.

“So he got angry, and this was the outcome.”

“Well,” Chloe gave Lex a kiss. “I have something I need to do, I’ll be back.”

Chloe left Lex’s Room.

“WAIT,” Chloe just ignored Lex’s yell.

She got into her bug, and went to The Kent Farm. It appeared The Kents were gone, but Chloe hoped Clark was home. When she entered the barn, Chloe heard foot steps in the loft.

“CLARK!”

Chloe walked up the steps to the loft. Clark watched her come toward him.

“This is about Lex isn’t it?”

“YES THIS IS ABOUT LEX, YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE,” Chloe stood right infront of Clark.

“DON”T CALL ME AN ASSHOLE, YOU FANCIE CLOTHED BITCH!”

“WELL I’M MAKEN SURE YOU GET ARRESTED, YOU COUNTRY BOY SHIT,” Chloe left the barn.

Clark wanted to stop her, but he didn’t want to do any harm to her, so he let her leave. On her way back to the hospital, Chloe saw Sheriff Ethan pass her.

“How you doin’,” Chloe walked into Lex’s room and sat down.

“Tell me you didn’t see Clark?”

“We had a few words yes,” Chloe refilled Lex’s water mug.

“Did the police talk to you while I was gone,” Chloe gave Lex his mug.

“Did you tell them who attacked you?”

“Ya I did,” Lex took a drink of water.

“At least now I know for sure why I saw Sheriff Ethan head toward The Kent Farm.”

“I wonder how the Kents will take it,” Lex looked a little worried.

“Ya, they were always good parents to him. Whenever I was around them, they seemed happy. Let’s hope this won’t hurt them terribly.”

“What are you saying, it most likely will Chloe,” Lex put down his water mug.

“Ya, you’re probably right,” a few tears appeared across Chloe’s eyes.

Even though she was sad about it, Chloe knew it was the right thing to do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information