+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning And The End (completed) PG-R

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Chapter III : The Decision

Chloe thought about her and Lex all Sunday morning. She had liked the time they’ve spend together, but wasn’t sure if she should continue. Chloe liked Lex, but she still did have feelings for Clark. She wasn’t certain if she wanted to give them up yet.

‘At least it seems Lex wants to be with me,’ Chloe thought on her way to the Ledger.

‘but does he want an actual relationship. People like Lex don’t want commitments like that. They want to be able to roam the prairie for another mare, if they want to.’

By the time Chloe reached the Ledger, and dropped off the article on Lex’s party, she still wasn’t sure about her and Lex.

After she left the Ledger, Chloe headed for The Torch. Unknown to her, a reporter from The Inquisitor was following her. He also followed her and Lex to LA. His name was Robert Kyle, and he was trying to do a good story on Lex. Since he saw him with Chloe, Robert thought it might work for a story. Robert had been following Chloe since she left her home. He’d hoped she and Lex might get together again. To his dismay, Chloe didn’t. Although the next day, Chloe and Lex did meet. They talked at The Talon.

“So, what did you want to talk about?” Lex just stared into Chloe’s beautiful eyes.

“Us,” Chloe drank some of her coffee Lex bought her.

“What exactly about us?”

“Well, what exactly are you wanting from are relationship? Friendship, or do you want more,” Chloe thought about her response to either one.

Lex answered truthfully, “More.”

‘At least I know now,’ Chloe thought. “So do I, but I’m still trying to process my feelings.”

‘Clark,’ Lex understood what she was saying.

“Ok, let’s just take it slow, until you say other wise, ok?”

“I’m ok with that. So with that in mind, how will we continue,” Chloe was glad Lex understood. She still didn’t truthfully know Lex’s plans for this relationship, but Chloe wanted to see it, not hear it from him.

“Well is dinner alright?”
    “Yes,” she hoped it was going to be enjoyable, like last time.

“Great, how about going to Marzello’s, in Metropolis?”

While Lex and Chloe spoke, Robert was out in his car, taking pictures. He had done a little checking about Chloe. Finding out she was a high school student was very helpful to his story. Lex dating a minor would make an awesome story for his career. Being a reporter for a rag like The Inquisitor, it wouldn’t help much. When Lex and Chloe left The Talon, Robert followed Lex.

After getting photos of Lex and Chloe on their second date, Robert wrote up his story. The headline was; Playboy Lex Luthor dates Smallville Hottie. It wasn’t a big success as he’d hoped, but it was still a good story.

Lex wasn’t surprised when he read the article. It wasn’t the first time reading about his love life in The Inquisitor. What Chloe would think, was all he was worried about. Lex waited until school was out, before he spoke to Chloe. When it was, Lex met her outside.

“Lex,” Clark came up to Lex after he exited the school.

“Clark, I can’t talk now,” Lex walked passed Clark. He caught Chloe before she got into her car.

“Chloe,” She turned around.

“Lex,” Chloe hugged him. She would have kissed him, but that would have been a little awkward, being at school and all. Now that she thought about it, so was the hug.

“What are you doing here?”

‘Either she hasn’t read it yet, or she doesn’t care,’ Lex thought.

“Can we talk?”

“I still have some last minute touches on The Torch to do,” Chloe took her laptop out of her Bug.

“How about after I finish, we can talk at the mansion?”

Without caring, Lex kissed Chloe. “Ok, see you at the mansion.”

“Bye,” Chloe looked around the school grounds. Only Clark had seen the kiss. Chloe quickly, but calmly, went back inside the school.

When Lex headed back to his Porsche, Clark came up to him again.

“What was that?”

Lex opened his door, “What was what? The kiss?”

“Yes the kiss.”

Lex sensed a little anger in Clark. “Chloe hasn’t told you?”

‘Of course she hasn’t,’ Lex decided.

“We’re dating. Do you have a problem with that?”

“Well she is younger than you.”

‘I think Clark still has feelings for Chloe as well.’

“So, just because she is, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t date.” Lex got into his Porsche, and started it up.

“I just don’t want you to hurt her.”

“I’d never hurt Chloe. I need to get going, bye Clark.” Lex closed his door and took off.

‘That wasn’t very convincing,’ Clark thought.

Clark thought about talking to Chloe, but decided not to interfere anymore, in her life. Clark then sped off, literally, home.

Once Chloe had finished with the Torch Layout, she packed up her things, and went out to her Bug. As she told Lex, she drove off to the mansion. She wondered, all the way there, what Lex wanted to talk about. When she arrived at the mansion, Chloe found Lex in his library.

“Chloe hi.” Lex got out from behind his desk, and gave her a long, sensual kiss. After the kiss, they both sat down.

“So, what did you want to talk about?”

‘I hope he does that when I leave too,’ Chloe thought.

“This,” Lex gave his copy of The Inquisitor.

“Ya, I already saw it.” Chloe gave the paper back.

“You don’t care?”

“No, why would I? I already knew this might happen, before we got together.”

‘Thank god,’ Lex thought.

“It has in the past, so I was a little worried.”

“Don’t, this is just a diminutive pinch in are relationship,” Chloe got out of her chair.

“I’d love to stay longer, but my dad and I have plans tonight. We’re going to have dinner together, and watch some movies.”

Lex gets up, and walks Chloe out to her car.

“Gabe’s lucky to have you as a daughter,” Lex gave Chloe another long, sensual kiss.

“And I’m lucky to have him as a father and you as my boy toy.”

Both Lex and Chloe laughed. When Chloe left, Lex watched her Bug disappear in the distance.

‘I just love doing that.’

demoness
    I'm glad Chloe didn't make a big deal about the paper! Boy toy...*yum*

Tandy

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was so cute.

Hope :chlexsign2:
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: Very cute, loved the jealous Clark! Update soon.

NS Full Member
    My mind is folding in on itself as I imagine Lex in his suit ordering McNuggets. Or, better yet, at the drive through window. I also hope Clark and Gabe don't mind, but I'm not holding my breath, either.

Blue

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Awww that was was sooo cute. *shakes head* When have I turned into one of those girls? anyway, great chappy and I can't wait to read the next one, to see where this is going *g*

hugs,
    Sabby

NS Full Member
    Ok, so Chloe's cool with the story. Let's see what Clark and Gabe think about it, shall we?

Blue

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    There will be more Clark in chapter IV, but I'm not sure about Gabe.

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    nice chapter love the understanding Chloe :yay: :yay: :yay:

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    nice chapter love the understanding Chloe :yay: :yay: :yay:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information