+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Beginning And The End (completed) PG-R

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Here it is.

Chapter II : The Unexpected

Chloe woke at 5:00 am on Saturday. She wanted to make sure she had enough time before Lex arrived. She had told Gabe about the outing on Friday. He was a little nervous about his little girl being with Lex alone, but he trusted her with all his heart. Of course that didn’t mean he trusted Lex fully. After taking her morning shower, Chloe got dressed in some warm clothing. She didn’t know how cold it would get, while she climbed. When Lex arrived at exactly 7:00, Chloe was all set. Instead of honking, Lex came to the door and knocked.

“Good morning,”

Lex said when Chloe opened the door. He was holding a cup of coffee for her.

“I believe it’s the way you like,”

Lex handed it over to her. Chloe smiled and took a sip.

“Yes it is, how did you know?”

“I asked Lana,” Lex laughed.

“So, are you ready?”

“Yes,”

Chloe stepped out of the doorway, and closed the door behind her. Lex was driving one of his Ferraris; Chloe wasn’t fond of them much. Lex opened the passenger door for her. He closed it once she got in. When they were both set, Lex took off for the Metropolis National Airport.

“How many cars do you have?”

“Well,” Lex began to think.

“twenty, maybe more,”

Lex laughed. Chloe drank some more of her coffee. The rest of the drive was surprisingly quiet, and Chloe was also surprisingly nervous. It was as if she was on a first date or something.

‘But I’m not on a date. It’s just a friendly mountain climb,’ Chloe thought.

“So were you born in Kansas?” Lex got her out of the thought.

“Ya, Metropolis.”

“I knew you moved to Smallville from Metropolis, but I didn’t know you were born there.” Lex kept his eyes on the road while he spoke.

“Were you born there as well?” ‘He asked, so why not she’, Chloe was staring at Lex.

“Yep, I’m a born and bred city slicker too,” they both laughed.

Lex pulled into the airport parking garage. He and his father had a personal area in it to park. LuthorCorp is the silent owner of the garage, so Lionel can have a secured area of it. Of course when LexCorp was formed, Lex had to purchase his parking spot from him. Lex opened the door again for Chloe, and retrieved his stuff from the car. They then headed for Lex’s personal jet.

Sometime after the jet took off, it arrived at its destination. When the plane’s hatch was opened, Lex and Chloe exited it.

“Welcome to Los Angeles,” Lex said.

“Los Angeles?” Chloe began stripping her sweaters and coat off.

“What do you mean Los Angeles,” Chloe was getting a little angry.

“Well after hearing you say you’re not much of an outdoor girl, I figured I bring you here. There’s a great indoor mountain climbing facility here in LA.”

Chloe started to calm down. “Oh, well you could have told me back at my house,” she threw her clothes at Lex.

He caught them and said, “Well I didn’t want it to maybe discourage you.”

Lex and Chloe headed for a waiting Limo.

“Actually the real mountain climbing was more discouraging than this.”

They both smiled, and entered the limo. It only took 15 minutes to get to the facility. Two assistants at the facility helped them strap up in the climbing gear.

“Lex, have you done this much?” Chloe was a little uncomfortable being touched by the assistant.

“A few times on a real mountain, and a bunch on this beauty,” Lex pointed to the make shift mountain in front of them.

“Has there ever been an accident?” Chloe was a little nervous about the climb.

“As long as I’ve worked here, none,” the assistant working with her said.

“How long is that?”

“This Monday, two weeks.” That wasn’t much comfort.

“Chloe don’t worry, nothing will happen.”

When they were set, Lex and Chloe approached the *Mountain*. Lex went first; he climbed up a ways, and then stopped to wait for Chloe. She went at it slow, the assistants kept her steady. It wasn’t long until she was able to keep up with Lex. They climbed for hours, up and down. Chloe was enjoying herself, and Lex was also enjoying it, all though the enjoyment was being with her. To be honest, he didn’t even plan on this trip. He just wanted to get to know her better. When Chloe was tired out, they left the facility.

Lex had the limo driver stop at a, to Chloe’s surprise, romantic restaurant, on the way back to the jet. They sat in a secluded area of the restaurant.

“Is this ok,” Lex pulled the chair out for Chloe.

“Um ya, I guess it’s ok,” Chloe sat down.

“Something to drink,” the waiter waited for an answer.

“Water,” Chloe placed her fabric napkin on her lap.

“And you sir?”

“Make it two,” Lex did the same with his napkin.

“Very well, two waters.”

The waiter looked as if he was thinking, ‘Cheap Skates’. He gave them a couple menus, and went to get their waters.

“Have you been here before,” Chloe began looking through the menu.

“No. When I’ve come to LA in the past, I was always alone. So I just ate were a bachelor would eat.”

Lex glanced at his menu, and then put it down.

“And were would that be?”

“McDonalds,” Chloe laughed.

“I’m serious.”

Chloe couldn’t stop laughing behind her menu. Lex kept a straight face the whole time, but was laughing on the inside. Chloe put down the menu, while holding the spot she was at.

“Ok, what did you normally eat?”

“What do you think, Chicken McNuggets,” Lex couldn’t hold it in much longer.

“Really?”

“Yes,” he burst laughing, “really.”

The waiter came back with their water. He found them both laughing.

“Here are your waters,” he took out his order notebook. “Are you ready to order?”

Lex and Chloe calmed down.

After their meal, they headed back for the jet. They couldn’t stop talking to one another on the trip back to Kansas. When they arrived, Lex took Chloe back home. When Lex pulled up, he walked her up to the door.

“I had a great time today Lex,” Chloe was holding her clothes from earlier.

“As did I.”

Chloe opened the door.

“Maybe we could get together again sometime,” Lex was a little nervous when asked the question.

“Ya maybe we could,” without thinking, Chloe kissed Lex.

She quickly said bye, and shut the door behind her. Lex just stood their,

‘Did she do what I think she just did?’

With a smile, Lex went back to his Ferraris, and headed for the mansion. What he had hoped that morning was starting to happen, an attraction between them.

‘I just hope it won’t bother Clark, or Gabe for that matter.’

asharnanae
    Just a Guest!
    :biggrin: Yay yay yay!!! I live for the updates!!! loved the LA surprize! and the cheep skate remark!! more soon! :chlexsign1:

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar
    That was really good. More please :clap:

Hope
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

NS Full Member
    :biggrin: Yay! I expect more Chlex kisses in the next chapter, please! Can't wait for more! :chlexsign2:

kmdaugherty2821
    Just a Guest!
    :yay: Nice story! Can't wait to see what will happen next. Please update soon! =) :yay:

bored and dangerous Senior Member sabby's Avatar
    Sittin by the side of the road in the middle of nowhere...
    Oh me likey, the rock climbing was a nice touch, and it provoked a rather interesting visual in my head. Anyway can't wait to see where you take this, so please update ASAP

hugs,
    Sabby

lunaluthor
    Just a Guest!
    what a nice sweet update and I love the insecure Lex a lot gon on you are a great writer :yay: :yay: :yay:

NS Senior Member Senior Member TheConfusingWorldOfJustin's Avatar
    Thanks :biggrin: , I've always been unsure about my writing :huh: . I'll try to get Ch 3 finished as soon as possible.

demoness
    That was very sweet! I like the ending when Lex kissed Lex! Very well done! It's good so don't be insecure!

Tandy

PHD in Procrastination Senior Member vardaquareien's Avatar
    This is great so far! clol: @ Lex ordering chicken mcnuggets at Macca's!!! That is a classic picture! I now have visions of him ordering McHappy Meals and playing with the toys that come with them! :hehe:

This fic brought back memories of me going indoor rock climbing about 8 yrs ago...ugh!!! I've been twice and hated every minute of it - it's hell on your arms!!!

Can't wait for more! :yay3:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information