+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: The Undoing of Lex Luthor (R) Completed 7/11/08

Re: The Undoing of Lex Luthor (R) Updated 6/7/08

I love the new update. I feel bad for Lex for not knowing about an afair in his mind right now espescially since he's recalled so much from his imaginative life, but can't remember that part of it. And Chloe seems to be getting caught up in the fantasy with the fact that she at one time had a crush on him when she was younger before he did all the bad things to her and her friends. I can't wait to read more to see where it goes.

No charge for awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    Leaning over closer to him, Chloe repeated the question again, “Who is this?” Standing over him, her breathing became more focused as she waited for Lex to come up with something of an answer.
    Seriously Chloe? Please don't sink to the level Lex was on before this accident. Don't be cruel. You know better girl!

“If I did,” his voice cracked as he laid the pieces of the picture down on the coffee table, “then I am truly sorry.”
    Oh no! Somebody hug that man. Here...I'll do it *hugs ULL Lex* "It's Ok honey. I'm right here" Bad mean 'ole Chloe. Naughty naughty kitty.

“Yes, I am. I have been through it all. You ass. You accused me of subterfuge with your father and running around with Clark Kent all the while you have your little fling tucked away in a drawer somewhere. Where did you find them? You finally had a stroke of luck and came to?” Chloe didn’t change her stance but simply leaned slightly forward as she wondered how far Lex was going to take their little argument. She had hoped that they both had this out of their system. She didn't know how many more fights she could boil up for the sake of stage.
    No more staged fights Chloe. You are hurting this Lex. The man who loves you. *sigh* Silly girl. Although I DO understand why it doesn't mean I have to like it. Maybe it's for the sake of the next step in her plan or maybe it's because she has started to believe the lie that they are living too. Then again she admits she doesn't know how many more fights she can stage.

I DON’T REMEMBER ANY OF THIS GODDAMN PLACE!”
    Just take a moment to ingest how frightening that must be. To wake up and not get it. Not know why your memories aren't matching up. The life that you know is out of order and confusing. What a horrible toll that has to take.

She rolled her eyes and silently cursed the eldest Luthor and wondered exactly how much cash she should ask for in return for all this.
    A mountainous heap of it for sure....and his blood.

“Why are you still here?”
    A very reasonable question for Lex to ask. Probably also the hardest for Chloe to answer because whether the lines of reality are blurred at all or not she can't tell him the truth. Not even if she wanted to. What a large weight that is.

Biting her lip, she looked to the side, glancing at her bag knowing the information that she had from his lab. She didn’t want that man to return. The monster deserved to die, but no one in his condition deserved that.
    Good to know Chloe hasn't lost her touch with real human emotion. With compassion. It would be easy to do in a situation like this. Good to see she may remember the monster he was, but see the man he is now. Everyone deserves a chance at redemption. Maybe this is his. She may just facilitate that for him.

Lex swatted her hand away and rolled his head to meet her eyes, “Just give me the damn towel and get what I asked for please.” Chloe’s mouth halfway dropped at the Luthoresque request. She huffed before getting up and passing him on the way to the kitchen. She felt his hand tug at hers, and she turned around. “Chloe, I didn’t mean the way it sounded. Please,” Lex quietly asked as she pulled from his grip.
    Ouch. There's the Lex that Chloe fears. Just a reminder that he is in there somewhere, but notice he retracts his statement and actions rather quickly. Reminiscent of the very young Lex who knew right from wrong and never wanted to be that way.

He seemed much more sentimental than before, part of her wished he wouldn’t lose that part of himself.
    ...and just maybe he won't. Even if he were to make a full recovery he could make a conscious effort to be whatever he wanted to be. Surely he won't forget who he's been for the past months during his recovery.

“I’ll have my things out as soon as I get better. I’m really sorry.” Grabbing his head in one hand, he lightly kissed her shoulder and walked out of the living room. She watched him slowly ascend the stairs, closing her eyes.
    What pain Lex is feeling. Even in his perfect little world that he has built he doesn't think there can be happiness. That he has once again ruined something wonderful that he has. Although this time it's because Lionel planted it. Lionel knows his weakness and planting that photo was one of his cruelest actions. He knows somewhere that Lex has a heart. One that craves love.

He used to do that in the months that his father had been drugging him. Lionel. She took the pill jar from the table and shoved it into her pocket. She would have them looked at carefully as well as the shots Lex was giving himself. Lex was a monster in his right, but Lionel had no right to control him if he was.
    Of course Lionel is drugging Lex. It's what he does. He tortures his son then feigns innocence at his sons actions the farther he is pushed by what is done to him. He's a cruel man.

“But they’re always in this closet on the right side, next to the,” he faded as his head, which still hurt, disappeared again.
    Another unmatched piece of the puzzle. Poor Lex. This has got to be maddening.

“Are we done fighting,” he whispered, kissing her shoulder.
    Yeah Chloe, are you guys done fighting yet. Give the poor drugged up man in his fantasy world a break already -

“I love you Chloe. And if there was another, I’m hoping I never remember.” Lex pulled her into him and kissed her.
    Oh mercy. I gotta fan myself. What a beautiful thing to say to someone. Ok, so it's in light of having an affair and that is WRONG, but something about it was just incredibly nice. Maybe it's because Lex said it. I dunno. He's smooth like that.

Chloe’s mind was torn. He was letting her go; she could just back up and walk way. Instead, she found herself leaning in. She closed her eyes and wrapped her hand around his neck as she choked her thoughts of leaving down. Deepening the kiss, she felt tears well up as she felt her tongue slide past his. Pulling out of the kiss after many long moments, she noticed them both out of breath.
    Ruh-roh. I don't think she was expecting to fall into it just a little, but she has. While she may not be there all the way for sure...you can feel the pull. She can't resist. THIS man is the wonderful Lex that a girl could really love and she just might.

“Tell me again – after everything that has happened in the last few weeks – say it again.” Chloe grabbed his hands and turned on the couch toward him, looking him dead in the eye.

Lex shook his head somewhat confused. “I love you, more than anything in the world.” Chloe stared at his reaction and watched his emotion change to pleading as he ran his thumb over the top of her hand.

Leaning over, she whispered, “I love you Lex.” She started to shiver as she bit her lip and whispered again, “Please don’t ever forget this moment, ever.” Lex pulled her face back away from his and stared. She looked scared and happy at the same time.
    You know this reminds me of the scene where Buffy and Angel are in front of the Hellmouth that has opened up and even though she knows THIS is the man she was waiting to see again. The man she loved - she had to shove the dagger into his heart. (Ok, sorry, Buffy fan in me coming out there). Let us all hope collectively that this is not what is going through Chloe's head as she said that last line.

Brilliant work Superag. You are still doing an excellent job on this fiction and I honestly am having a fun time trying to figure out what on earth you are going to do with it next. Update soon. *mwah*

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

A/N - I love love love all the beautifuls reviews. I have been through lot with this fic including wracking my brain for a plot and writing my first triple digit fic. So thank you. Ok, now this update is NC17. Ok? Ok. Hope you read that. Feedback still makes be !

What’s Not to Love – Chapter 12

A month passed without any word from Lionel or Clark. Actually, no one had called except for the home health nurse a couple of times to check on Lex’s progress. Chloe had gone back to work a few days and left Lex alone at the house. She was pretty sure that Lionel was still keeping close tabs on them and knew her whereabouts; she hoped he didn’t mess with Lex.
    The life at home seemed to fall back into a normal place also, at least what she pictured for a normal married couple. The pictures were never mentioned again as with the baby that never was. Two doors in the house were never opened, the baby room and the playroom. She now seemed to find Lex in his pseudo old stomping grounds, playing the piano or playing pool, but never without a drink in his hand, pomegranate juice seemed to be his new choice. Good for him, she thought. Drink something that’ll keep your brain working.

She thought about the last couple of weeks when she had been going into work. There was always a perfectly ordered lunch delivered at exactly noon, complete with small notes in the top of the containers. Miss you, call me, come home braless seemed to be his favorites. She always shook her head and blushed at the last one. She would return home to dinner made for them. Lex was an outstanding cook and continued to try to teach her. She always gave up and convinced him he should just continue something that clearly was his calling more than hers. She didn’t suspect he acted remotely like this in his true reality; no woman would have left him otherwise.

She worried though; her small shell she had built around her was slowly breaking under the intensity of Lex’s attention to her. As his condition improved, she noticed more and more small things he would do for her. This was definitely not the Lex that would leave a pair of earrings for his one night stands. She had fallen in deep; she even had given into him and tried sex again. Chloe remembered him walking off to the bathroom after the night she had given in finally to try again. She was stunned to the point of immobilization. She had never imagined that he was that good. Since that night, the two never slept apart again.

However, nightly she had a private talk with herself trying to convince herself that when he uttered the word ‘Lana’ for the first time to run like the wind. Not that it would help; she would be dead before Clark could find her.

She constantly worried about the day. She wondered which day she would come home from the Daily Planet, and he would be flipping through the wedding album amusingly, dressed in the trademark black slacks, purple shirt, and black coat, waiting to crush her and his father like a bug. She trembled at the thought. Now, she stared at the row of clothes in her closet and tried to comprehend what to wear today and exactly how to not to completely fall in love.

“How about you go naked today? That’ll cause the newsroom to stop and take notice,” he whispered as he ran his arms around her and kissed her on the neck. She closed her eyes and breathed in, taking in his scent. He even smelled good in the morning.

“Funny, but I don’t know about that getting me a leg up into the main bullpen,” she giggled and turned in his arms to face him. She had almost resigned herself to her feelings since the day she begged him not to forget he loved her. There had been no other strange instances of things going awry. It was almost too comfortable, but she didn’t mind. Her other obstacle had been avoided as well, including a simple Dear John to Jimmy when he came back. He was still in the building, but he had simply moved on, horny little bastard.

Looking up at his face, it was so calm, almost with lines from his quiet happy smirk becoming permanent. “Leg up? Those are the secret words for the day,” Lex smirked before scooping her up in his arms and tossing her on the bed. Chloe screamed while laughing as she hit the pillow covered bed. She lied still as her eyes got bigger and focused over Lex’s new physique. Lex had purchased some total gym contraption and had been working out. Straddling her legs, she watched his t-shirt fly over his head.

“I’m going to be late,” Chloe tried to plead her case.

“So,” Lex whispered as his face disappeared into her hair, “stay later to make up.” Chloe stopped and processed the strange statement and wondered what he had cooked up. Trying to make sense of the odd statement, she tried to focus as lips continued to nibble down her neck and shoulder.

“Lex,” she released breathlessly, “I have…to…wow…” Lex sat up and looked at her. Nodding his head, he slid his hands up silk gown, careful to graze his thumb along her clit on the way up. Lifting her shoulders, she let the gown slide over her easily to reveal her PMS enlarged breasts.

“I love this week,” he smiled as he carefully encircled her darkened nipples. Scooting down, he leaned over and looked up at her. “I know, be gentle.” Chloe laid her head back and closed her eyes as he continued to trace circles around her nipples and then carefully cupped her enlarged breasts in his hands. Taking one in hand, he reached with the other hand and took her hand as her breathing started to become shallower. He could feel her legs trying to wriggle free from under his. Lowering himself on her chest, he gently bit at her nipple before sucking her delicately. She liked when he made the breast pop from the suction he could give her. He felt her hips arch as he traded to the other breast, continuing holding her in place.

“Oh…Lex…my turn,” she fought to make words. She had experienced her first blowjob with him a couple of nights before when he was feeling too weak to lead. She had others, but his guidance of her motions was frightening at the same time invigorating. It was enthralling to not just hear someone say whatever you want. Picturing his liquid hitting the back of her throat, she grabbed his arm and tried again, “really, let’s trade.”

Lex pulled up from her breast and smiled at her. “I’m feeling good this morning; let me give this to you,” he leaned over and kissed both breasts and traced kisses down her center, stopping momentarily at the top of her underwear line. Tracing his finger along the small edge of the lacy boy shorts, he watched carefully his movements as her legs increasingly rubbed together.

Chloe squeezed her eyes closed as the delicate movement continued. His fingers were so soft it was hard to picture them ever killing someone. She continued to hear her moans gain in volume as his back and forth movements of teasing came ever closer to her clit. She returned the motion by tracing her fingers inside the soft waistband of his pajama bottoms. She glanced over at the clock and back to him.

“No, no checking,” he nodded and reached over her head, knocking the clock onto the floor. Feeling her fingers slowly guide lower inside his pants, he jumped slightly feeling her hand brush the tip of his cock. Trying to verbalize, the words came out as a garbled, “Oh, Ch..aww, fu..ba, da…” She watched as their continual tease of each other was something that she had obviously missed from being in a young person’s relationship. She felt his body quiver at the second not so subtle brush through his pants and slid her hands around both sides and gently lifted the material, now slightly wet with precome over his incredibly hard cock.

“Someone’s really happy this morning,” Chloe joked as Lex inched out of his pants. Inserting his fingers inside her underwear, he wasn’t teasing anymore. “Holy hell,” she screamed as Lex inserted two fingers into her depths, pulling her underwear off with the other hand. “I want to move,” she begged.

Lex lifted off over her legs and pulled his fingers from her. She bit her lip as she tried to loosen her legs from each other. She was dripping between her legs, causing them slide and cause more agitation. She closed her eyes and bit her lip with a slight smile, watching Lex insert the same fingers in his mouth. She let out a little laugh and shook her head. “That was the appetizer.” Chloe stared at him as his hands traced her arms above her head. “Don’t move.” Chloe’s eyes got wider as Lex slid off the bed and disappeared into the closet. Naked Lex was something she wasn’t sure if she would ever be able to get out of her mind, even if he went back to his old self.

“What are you doing?” She asked playfully as his erect cock practically pointed his way back to the bed. Lex pulled her ankles to where her ass lined up with the edge of the bed. Kneeling in front of her, he draped her legs over his shoulders and ran his hands up her body to make sure she hadn’t moved her body otherwise.

“Don’t move, including keeping your head down.” Before she could argue or he had finished his sentence she tried to buck as she felt his tongue graze her entire entrance. She felt resistance against her hips and could only see his hand holding her hip in place. She moaned louder with the second pass. She couldn’t form words, or move. She tingled all over as his passes became deeper everytime. “I love making you squirm; be still,” he said as he guided his loose hand up and pinched her nipple.

“Oh, fuck!”

“Patience, we’ll get there.” He guided his hand over to the other breast and teased it the same to the same reaction. “Have I told you how much I love you bare? So clean.” Chloe swallowed back her other screams, concentrating on the fact that Lex was a bare man, more than one way. She had taken a chance and shaved it all one night to see his reaction when they first started having sex. He had become instantly happy when she appeared from the bathroom in the see through nightgown and nothing covering her.

Lex slid his tongue carefully around both sides of her clit, carefully to tease her sensitive area. “FUCK!” she screamed as his tongue continued to trace circles, stopping to nibble on her clit at each pass. She shook from head to toe against his hand on her hip and the other engorging her firm breast. Both nipples were so dark and hard, they ached. She felt his hand leave her hip and let her arch when he pulled his mouth away. “God, I’m going to come,” she tried to breath out.

Lex smiled at his work, seeing her throbbing noticeably. He reached under the bed and turned on the microsized vibrator and watched her as she continued to writhe on the bed. She was remarkably controlled compared to the first time. She had been bottled up for a long time that first night. Her orgasms went on and on. He didn’t mind, but he worried her body would just give out, but she continued asking for him to keep going. They had slept so well that night, naked in each other’s arms. Kissing her open mouthed over her center once more, he felt her legs tighten slightly over his shoulders. He continued to massage her breast while he quickly placed the vibrator directly on her clit.

“FUUUUUUUCK!” He watched as her head nodded back and forth but never lifted from the bed. He knew she wouldn’t; she liked the excitement of surprise. “I’M CO…..”

Lex leaned in and pressed the small vibrator harder against her as his tongue slid into her and lapped her a couple of times before she gushed into his mouth. Swallowing quickly, he felt her body start to unravel and quiver through the last couple of small aftershocks. He noticed her head finally came up and grabbed the vibrator from him. “Trying new things?”

“I ordered it to see what it could do. Said in the ad it can fit unnoticeably in the pocket in most female underwear.” Chloe smiled and threw it on floor as she inched back on the bed. “How do you want it?” He asked as he wiped his face on a towel he had grabbed from the closet.

“On bottom today, you seem to have the strength today.” Lex leaned over her already spread legs and kissed her. “Come back here,” she said grabbing his head and crushing his lips into hers. Running her tongue inside his mouth, she shuddered in ecstasy tasting her in his mouth. Pulling out of the kiss, he ran his hands along her breasts, which already sat up and hardened at the new touch.

Lex leaned toward the bedside table when Chloe pushed him away. “No, let’s try it natural today.”

Lex stared at her and wondered. They had not talked about the baby situation since that one day. “Chloe, are you sure?” She nodded and pulled him down and kissed him.

“I’m sure. I love you just like this.” She watched his blue eyes gaze over her as he traced his fingers along her face. The doctor had assured her the IUD was working, and she had nothing to worry about. She hated not being completely truthful with him, but she wasn’t having a Luthor baby for any scam.

Chloe grazed her fingers down his arms as she pulled him closer to her. Taking her legs, he threw them over his shoulders and moved up to her. He loved the depth it gave them. He watched Chloe reach down between her legs and slide her own fingers into her still wet pussy, gliding them out and rubbing the slick liquid up and down his down overly hardened cock. “Oh Chloe,” he panted as she stroked his cock, rubbing the bare tip against her clit causing herself to buck slightly. Wrapping his hand over hers, he groaned, “It’s going to be quick.”

Chloe smiled and ran her hands down his chest, tracing her fingers around the more defined lines of his abs. His body was nearly perfect except for the slight limp that he still had when he ran. He shuddered and closed his eyes as her fingers grazed his nipples. She learned they got strangely oversensitive when he was hard. Stopping to think, she wondered if she was enjoying her one perk of the scam too much.

“OH LEX!,” she screamed and grabbed the pillow above her head as he shoved his cock into her almost violently. He wanted it rough today. So be it; she liked not being able to walk at work, especially in front of Jimmy. Her body shuddered as Lex grabbed her breasts continued to squeeze and massage her already hard painful breasts. She panted out moans and screams that she tried to form words.

Lex moved his hips harder and thrust deeper into her as her screams became more in tune with each thrust. He could feel her legs tighten around his neck and he knew her shuddering was leading to her normal epic orgasm. Kneading her one breast harder to her small cries, he backed off. “Sorry,” he panted.

“NO, HARDER!” Lex looked down at her kneading his hand until the small whimpers began again. Her body began to shake as her nails dug into his arms. Taking his other hand behind her head, he wrapped a fistful of hair up and pulled slightly as he thrust, slapping his weight against her, shifting her body up in the bed. She dropped her legs and locked them around his waist, begging for him to come.

Lex pulled her up into him, pushing her hips down onto his cock so hard she felt pain from her stomach. Pumping harder, he held her hips in place as she bit into his shoulder trying to drown out the screams that were about to shatter windows. Thrusting once more upwards, Lex choked out loud grunts and moans before burying his face into shoulder. He held her to his chest, feeling her aching breasts against his sweaty chest as he felt her small aftershocks and the last bit of his come expel into her.

Laying her down, he carefully maneuvered over her to lie down beside her. She could feel his come starting to drip from her and thought back to the very first night. This was the point she had fallen apart then. She was scared and lonely. Things had changed. She glanced over at the naked man lying next to her and smiled. “I love you just like this.”

He turned and gazed at her, “I love you too.” He leaned up on one hand and ran his fingers up and down between her breasts, pushing beads of sweat around like a hockey puck. “But why the constant reminder of just like this.”

“Because I don’t want us to forget this,” she smiled and sighed. Leaning over, he kissed her again, but gently.

“No way I could forget this.” Chloe closed her eyes as her hand glided over his arm and chest. She silently prayed that was true. “But,” Lex leaned over and grabbed the clock showing her, “you may be forgotten if you don’t get to work.”

Chloe glanced at the clock, “Shit!” She ran across the room to Lex’s laughter and slammed the door to the bathroom. Climbing in the shower, she saw the door open, “You better get the hell out of here or you won’t have any sex organs that function if you try to get in here right now!”

“Going,” he waved his hands in retreat, grabbing a robe off the door on the way out.

Chloe ran through the living room, hobbling on one leg trying to get her other heel on while picking up her things. Throwing her two bags on her shoulder, she didn’t hear what had hit the ground behind her on the stairs. She grabbed Lex’s neck at the kitchen counter and kissed his cheek. “I’ll be home late now – thank you very much.”

Grabbing her around the waist, she started to yell at him but was met with a mouthful of toast and a cup of coffee. Kissing her on the cheek, he let her go. “Have fun.” She left and got into her car and peered into the house. He sat down at the table and picked up the latest book he had been reading while propping his feet up on the table. She shook her head; it was all so odd.

Work was uneventful, except for the dirty stare she got from Jimmy when she walked in two hours late and glowing. Sitting at her desk, Chloe wondered why standard pills for headaches would cause so much time to process. She hoped that she was completely wrong about them and that Lionel was not a lying sack of crap. Still, she sat at her desk and continued to hit the refresh button on her email the day that the results were supposed to show. “Come on,” she whispered repeatedly to herself. Finally a blip. She opened the email and started reading.

The pills themselves were exactly what they were supposed to be, a highly potent painkiller. Reading on, though, her expression changed to the point that the typist two stations over asked her if she was ok. Closing the email, she reassured Becky she was fine and then continued reading. “We established that the covering of the prescription painkiller is a nearly toxic level of Clomipramine, a drug that inhibits serotonin, causing depression and obsessive tendencies. However, at the levels this was laced with, we have reason to believe the seizures may have been coming from the drug itself. This drug binds to known patterns of alcoholism and brain damage to become the anti-drug. In these instances, seizures, loss of consciousness, hypertension, and possible heart attack. Recommendation is to immediately cease all use and take simple pain killers. Withdrawal can lead to delusions and manic depression in certain situations.

Chloe sat back and stared at the screen. She shook her head at the blatant control mechanism Lionel was trying to use, again. This time Lex seemed so bothered by it, he could tell it caused him problems. She read further on a couple of the other pills that she had scavenged. Marked drop in white blood cell count. She remembered his remarkable count from his records she had in high school. Lionel was trying to not only reverse all the damage Lex had done in his recent past, but trying to reverse Lex’s entire being. The bastard. She closed her email and walked over to Becky’s station. “Can I use your phone?” Dialing the phone, she glared back over at her blank screen.

“Clark, hey meet me in ten minutes in the snack room. I have something to tell you.”

“Chloe,” he got out before she hung up the phone. Dialing another number, she waited for it seemed forever.

“Hello?”

“Hey, I need a message delivered to my home. Can you send a courier down right away.” Chloe hung up the phone and sat at her desk tapping her fingers nervously on the desk watching the few minutes tick by.

The courier appeared at her desk a couple of minutes before Clark was to show. “Look, I need to deliver this to this address right away. The address is on the envelope. Make sure no one signs it except for Lex Luthor.” Her voice dropped as she got to the end of the sentence. Before the courier could ask, she shoved two one hundreds in his hand and smiled.

“No problem.” Chloe walked the courier out of the office and disappeared into the snack room where Clark was obviously listening.

“Courier? What’s going on? No email.”

“No, I’m can’t risk it. You know Lionel’s listening. I don’t even know if you’re in with him so deep I can trust you, but I really need you right now. Look, I had some of the drugs that Lex said was giving him weird after effects tested. They are all something else from what is supposed to be in the bottles. Lionel is screwing his son over again, and now Lex doesn’t even know about it. So just snap out of your ‘Lionel is my new father’ fixation and realize that he is a fucking bastard,”

“Chloe, calm down. He may need the special,”

“No, you shut up. The drugs are dropping his white count to normal levels, giving him the seizures that cause him pain, and could give him a heart attack. So, don’t stick up for Lionel in front of me. Do me a favor, follow that bastard around and tell me his every move. Send it passworded to Becky’s email. She just a typist and never gets email anyway.” Chloe pulled out Clark’s hand and wrote the email address down.

“Chloe, why? I mean Lex is finally going to be normal and possibly out of our lives once all his projects are taken care of. Why would…”

“Because it isn’t fair this way.” Chloe looked back at Clark and shoved the pen back in her pocket. Her eyes were watery and her heart raced. She nodded at him irritated, “Just do this for me, and you may find out some things yourself that you don’t like.” Turning she started out the snack room.

“You’re in love with him.” Chloe stopped in her tracks and closed her eyes. She had never pegged Clark for catching on so quickly. She had to hide it better. “You don’t want to lose him.” Her lip started quivering as she faced Clark.

“So, what if you’re right. You don’t know this Lex. He’s not the same man.”

“And when the other man returns? What then?” Chloe stood silent as the expression on her face changed to fear. “See, you’re still afraid, and I can’t guarantee I can be there when that happens.”

“You can’t guarantee that it will happen either.” Chloe deadlocked Clark’s eyes and lifted her chin in anger. “Just watch Lionel for me. Please.” Clark stared at her and shook his head in agreement. Chloe marched toward the door.

“Just be careful Chloe,” he whispered.

Letting the door swing back closed, she closed her eyes, “Please Clark, just this one favor.” He heard her as she disappeared down the hall toward her desk.

TBC

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Undoing of Lex Luthor (R) Updated 6/10/08

I like that Chloe is separated her knowledge of the two Lexes. This is how Lex would probably have been if he hadn't been so wrapped up in Clark's secret or trying to outdo his father. Woo Hoo to the great sex! Damn that was good! And I have to agree with her, as long as she's in the situation where she's not sure how things are going to end up for her and Lex, then she shouldn't allow children into this ordeal. I knew Lionel was a bastard and he's basically trying to kill Lex, right? I hope Clark does the good friend thing and does as Chloe asks and not let Lex die. So did Chloe drop anything on the way out of the house? Something that would let Lex in on the scam? I fear for Chloe if she did.

WOW!! Chloe fell into Lex's fantasy world!!! Can't blame her!!! Especially the way that Lex is treating her and the hot sex.

What fell when Chloe was leaving?? Is it another bomb set up by Lionel to chip away at Lex??? Lionel sure is a bastard!!!! Will Clark actually do what Chloe asked him to do?

Rocio

Lionel is so evil to keep screwing over his son. It's just like before. That sex scene was hot! I hope Clark doesn't screw things up. I can't wait to read more.

NS Junior Member

I'm worried for Chloe...also what did she drop on her way out?

Yikes, that was a fantastic update. Hmm is Chloe pregnant? Damn Lionel I hate him. I like that Chloe realizes that she loves the new lex but is still afraid of his old rotten self. I hope Clark wakes up. The sex - talk about melting was very well done. I'm scared, about what will happen. Enjoying this so much. Dagney

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Yikes! The sex was good but I am still afraid for both of them. I hope Clark listens and does what Chloe says.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Great update. That sex scene was hot!!!!!! I love Chlex in a happy relationship. They're so cute. I can't believe that Lionel is poisoning Lex. What a A**. Can't wait for more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information