+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: The Undoing of Lex Luthor (R) Completed 7/11/08

Imperial Dragon Senior Member Impress's Avatar

Re: The Undoing of Lex Luthor (R) Updated 4/23/08

I'm curious as to what Chloe's come up with. And I feel still feel sorry for both Lex and Chloe. Him, because you can see glimpses of the man he wanted to be, and her because she's seeing a side of him that doesn't jive with the monster he has become and it's making the situation harder. *sigh*

Good work. More soon.

I don't know why I didn't realize the Lexes came from this story lol. I love it! I'm interested in seeing what happens and what is done with the baby situation. I wonder if she's going to try to get pregnant now?

No charge for awesomeness

Quote Originally Posted by superag View Post
    Chloe sat in the driveway trying to compose herself. The drive back to the house was torture. She drove and replayed the video of her and her mother over and over in her mind. Anger welled up inside so heavy that she pulled off the road in the middle of nowhere. Getting out of the car, she kicked the tires and leaned against the car and screamed. She wanted to choke him, put a bullet him, run over the injured man with her car, check for his movements, and then run over him once more to end the job.
    All very real and validated feelings here for Chloe. It takes a great amount of strength to push past that and do what needs to be done.

Sliding his hands out of his pockets, he traced his fingers along the side of her face and pushed the one strand that had stuck to her eyelashes out of the way. “Chloe, what are you carrying? What could you tell me?” Lex slid his hand down her arm and seductively eyed the scantily clad milky white skin. Turning around he glanced at the clock and then back to her body.

“I bet I made a mistake with Lana.” He pulled the small rolling chair over and sat down next to the still unconscious Chloe. Running his fingers down her arm, he took her fingers nimbly through his and closed his eyes. He lifted her hand up and rubbed it against his face and closed his eyes. Laying her hand down, he eyed her small tightly covered bosom and sighed. Running his fingers through her hair, he smiled, “You hold the answers I want; you always have.”
    Sadly this is the Lex outside of the realm of fanfiction. This is the evil man that she hates and it's easy to look at why. He's a pig. I know if I had seen that footage I would be beyond angry like she is. It'd be so easy to fall over the edge and seek some major revenge.

She grabbed a towel from the island and wiped his pants and shirt off. He had changed from the earlier morning. She realized that she had been gone for almost twelve hours. Looking around for his wheelchair, she smirked at him. “Spill it.”

Lex leaned against the cabinet and gazed at his wife with the worst puppy eyes she had ever seen. Clark couldn’t beat the look Lex had come up with. “Janine got called away, and we had been working on me using my, God I hate to say it, walker. So I thought I would come in here and lean on the counter and make dinner for us.” He laughed as he took the towel from her and blotted the places on his shirt. “I even dressed up for you.”
    Now here's where Chloe gets credit. There is teh man on the floor who she just watched footage of doing horrible things to her and her loved ones and yet she is wiping his pants and shirt off of this helpless being. this being who has done a complete 180 and is opposite the man she just watched. It's like a his good twin brother of something. Can she get past the visual in her mind to see that this really isn't the same man he was? Will she hold a grudge if Lex never truly recovers back into his evil self? Are here actions here showing her breakdown separating the two men? Interesting to find out in the future.

Mortified and strangely turned on, she picked up his shirt and threw it in the chair by the door. “Chloe?”
    *giggle* Did you throw that in there to entertain www & I???

“Sorry, sure. I’ll be right back.” Chloe took the shirt with her as he leaned back in the chair to rest. She walked up the stairs and threw the shirt in the hamper. Leaning against the wall, she slid down to the floor. Burying her face in her hands, she sobbed. She couldn’t do it. She stared at him and knew he was hurting, but he hurt her first. His pain was a figment of his imagination, a very detailed one. Hers was real. He had part of her somewhere in a lab and destroyed her family. Again, she thought about her idea. It was risky, but she hoped for the best. The worse – she would die at the hands of Lex Luthor. Opening her eyes, she wiped her tears away and tried to make her chin stop quivering.
    Here are the real emotions. Rough stuff to deal with. Again she shows her strength and resolve to pull off whatever plan she has concocted and push past her emotions. It's always better to let your brain lead you than your emotions.

“My you have been busy today.” Chloe froze in her place on the couch and silently prayed. She felt a hand on her shoulder over the back of the couch and turned to meet his eyes. “Now I see why you didn’t wake me. How did you get into my father’s computer anyway?” Chloe beamed at Lex, biting her lip teasingly.

“Surprise?” Chloe turned back and replayed the video that she had already watched, knowing Lex was not mentioned or seen in the clip. He had been in others. She would have to be careful. “My secret, but I thought it might help our little situation out. Maybe turn the tables on him.”
    Clever as always for Chloe. Funny how Lex automatically thought it was his fathers computer. Interesting.

Lex looked across the table at her, “Because I can’t imagine that you can just put Clark in the back of your mind without any kind of reservation for him. I’ve seen you around him – you’re like this lovesick puppy. But suddenly, I come home and you’re all standoffish. If Clark had crashed his car, you’d be by his bedside hour after hour. You always were.”

Chloe stiffened hearing the accusations flying through the air. “You are just home from the hospital. I know you aren’t much for doctor’s advice but you need to follow it to get better. I was at work today, and…”

Lex eyed her, “No you weren’t. You never answered your phone. I called the main desk and they said you never reported this morning. I left you voice mails.” Lex leaned back away from the table and crossed his arms. Eyeing the ring on her finger, he grunted, “Do you even love me anymore? Do you still want the baby?”
    So interesting to see how wrapped up Lex is in his world. Poor things still thinking that she is having an affair of some sort. His enemy in both worlds. It shows how deep his anger for Clark is. Even in his fantasy world he can't let go of it. That speaks volumes.

Chloe buried her face into his chest and sobbed, grabbing his shirt on either arm. “I will never be with someone other than you. And we’re going to have a beautiful baby.” Chloe looked up at his eyes as tears from his face dripped to her cheek. She could feel his grip tighten around her as he buried his face into hair and kissed her repeatedly.

“I love you Chloe. I don’t know what I’d do.” She heard Lex cut the statement off and lift her face to his.

“I love you,” she bit her lip in aguish of the double meaning in the words. She needed him, but not the same way he needed her.
    Huge show of emotions here. Speaking the lies so blatantly out loud must be adding to her tears. I believe she doesn't want to see this Lex hurt. This Lex isn't so terrible to her, but she has to do what she must to keep her plan in place.

She honestly had felt sick most of the day but not from a pregnancy. The feeling came and went as she tried to desperately to not confuse the two Lexes. She wished there was more information about Lex’s condition. That was her only glitch. She had pretty much control over her situation except for his doctors. They knew they worked for Lionel and would definitely tell him if she asked questions.
    That is a dangerous situation for her. Unless he pairs up with Lionel on his terms I don't think he is going to be so forthcoming with Lex's progress. Definitely a glitch, but honestly the more time she spends with Lex she should be able to read him when things in his mind change. IF they change.

“At least it gets the job done.” She put her hand on her hip and curled her lip as she lifted her chin. “I don’t have to be controlling like someone though.”

Lex crossed his arms, carefully leaning his hip against the counter. “You little know it all. You’re going to pay for that one.” Lex turned, grabbed his walker, and disappeared down the hall.
    This is where the issue of how well she knows him comes into play. Their playful banter ended up in a little tiff. Likely her still trying to be playful and accidentally pushing a button that went to far with this Lex.

“Why? It’s not like you haven’t said that a million times before to me. Actually, I was kind of missing our little one upmanship sessions. Just be forewarned, I let you win this time honey.” He took her hand, kissed it, and used her to pull himself up. “Now, relax. I’ll see you in a few if I don’t fall asleep before that.” Pulling her chin up to him, Chloe gulped and closed her eyes. She mentally steadied herself to loosen up before meeting his lips again. She could do this. She felt his lips graze hers and parted hers.
    Gosh he remembers her saying that previously in his phoney world. Isn't that just strange. He seems to be more in tune with her than she is with him. Building on the previous scene of her in the lab perhaps. His secret obsession with her and what he realized he couldn't have thanks to screwing it up so royally.

Lex moaned and let out of the kiss slowly as if to taste her longer. “Still tender, but,” he rubbed his hand along her face and through her hair. “I’m not done with you. The bath is lavender vanilla.” She watched Lex guide himself slowly along the walls and saw the closet light come on. She eyed to see the towel laying already neatly folded over the towel warmer next to a silk gown and something evidently from her underwear drawer. Lifting them up, they were not her typical underwear.

“Lex?” She waited a moment until he was carefully leaning against he doorframe. “How did you get upstairs?”

“No, I had Janine chase it down before she left. Now, get in there or you’re going to force me to help you get undressed.” Lex left the bathroom, and Chloe heard light piano music, jazz, start up in the bedroom. Listening, she realized even his tastes had changed some. She wondered if he really ever wanted to be that monster he had become. Shivering again, she forced the idea from her mind and simply repeated what he had said, “I’m not done with you either.” Undressing, she slipped into the bath up to her neck and, for the first time that day, genuinely smiled about her predicament.
    Oh no! He's not done with her? Ruh-roh! Silk Gown and panties too! You know here's the truly sick part about that. How much do you think Lionel had to do with what was in her underwear/sleepwear drawer???? There's a vile thought for you. I like that she's not done with him either. Although my mind went straight to the gutter with that statement and it could easily mean a hundred things...I'll just keep to the good ones for now.

`````````````````````

Another fantastic chappy Superag Can't wait until you can post more. Still loving every bit of it. You are building it quite well. You could go in a zillion directions with this. It makes it fun to read.

Fan Artist, Fanfic Lover Senior Member Esther25jm's Avatar

Well, damn, I'm conflicted on who's side to be on! I understand both sides, but I still want Chloe and Lex together, which makes me love this story even more! Man, this update was fantab and can't wait for some more!

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

A/N - I thank you every time, but it is really a pleasure to see so many people enjoying the roller coaster of these two. Not sure who to hate, who to love. I bounce back and forth too, and I'm writing it!

Now, a WARNING....This chapter (the first half) is NC17

You've been warned.

Deals With Devils and their Sons – Chapter 8

Chloe stepped into the dim bedroom after a long bath and nearly squinted at the lack of light in the room. She threw her clothes in the hamper inside the closet and started toward the door. “Hey, I said I wasn’t done with you yet,” she heard a soft yet commanding voice coming from the bed. Looking over her shoulder, she smiled and took a deep breath. Walking over to his side of the bed, Chloe met his outstretched hand.

“I thought you were asleep.”

“No, I was waiting for you. I’m so glad that my recovery is speeding up; I don’t know how much longer I can go without you. When did you get that?” Lex ran his fingers around the lace v-neck that barely covered her breasts. Chloe jumped slightly at Lex’s pleasured laugh. “Glad I still make you twitch. I would worry the day that you didn’t.”

“I got it about a week ago. I was waiting for the right moment to unveil it, but apparently Janine found it first.” Chloe took the guidance of Lex’s hand and spun around, showing some leg through the slit up to the hip. Lex stopped her spin in front of him and took her hand.

“Get up here now.” That tone was back. She prayed silently to herself as she moved around the bed, making sure to enter with the slit first. She hadn’t had to shave like she just did since her time with Jimmy, and yet it didn’t seem to matter. The man actually said he didn’t care. But Lex was a different story; if she was going to play the whole part, she was going to play the billionaire’s wife down to perfection. It was almost a challenge now. She giggled to herself thinking that after this she should get at least an Oscar nod. “What’s so funny?” Lex asked noticing her smile.

“Nothing, so you said you weren’t done with me yet?” Chloe propped herself up on her hand and looked down at Lex. This man was a monster. His features that were softer than his old self softened even more against the dim light and made Chloe shudder. This man could not return to his old self. She swore she would personally slam him over the head with a 2x4 to keep him in this state. For two reasons, she didn’t mind the pampering he obviously has cooked up in his mind and because she’s afraid of the outcome of his becoming himself.

Lex broke her concentration by shifting under the sheets and guiding his hand down her shoulder, loosely removing the spaghetti strap. Easing into her, he propped himself up and kissed her shoulder tenderly up to ear, just nipping on the lobe. “You look so incredible tonight,” he whispered. Under his hand, he felt Chloe shudder at his heat against her neck.

Chloe’s mind just shot into high gear with the thought of the ensuing act to come. Calmly walking through items of importance, she counted back and realized her last Depro shot was still good. Suspecting the house was bugged, she somehow couldn’t take Lionel watching intimate moments, even if they meant nothing. She looked around the room and looked at Lex. His eyes gleamed as he gazed at her. “Can we turn off the lights?”

Lex looked at her quizzically and then nodded. Turning to the bed table, he turned the small lamp off and carefully felt for his wife’s body. “Don’t need the light anyway.” Chloe tried to focus in the dark but all she could feel was his breath creeping up her arm as he gently kissed every part of her shoulder. “Lay down,” he whispered in her ear.

Biting her lip to keep her jaw from shaking, she closed her eyes and tried to think of her next move in her plan. Videos. Find a link to Lionel. 33.1. Lex’s lips down my collarbone. Her eyes shot open at the last thought. Hitching a breath, her face felt flushed. She felt his body against her side. She raised her free arm to meet the one he balaced on. Grazing her fingernails down his arm, she felt the definition of each arm muscle that was holding him over her.

“Ahh, I can’t do this very long.” Chloe’s focus broke clear as she felt Lex retreat and lay down beside her. Feeling the other side of the bed lower, she listened as he groaned unhappily and apologized. “I was really hoping.”

Chloe swallowed and thought carefully. If she took over, she would call the shots and be able to stop and start at her whim and not his. She needed this control over something so private. It already scared her that the man she hated more than anyone could cause her pulse to race. His body awakened feeling no other man, namely one, had ever triggered. She had to keep it in check. It was physical. It was to be convincing and nothing more.

Turning over, Chloe ran her fingers up his arm that she could barely see with the help of the outside streetlight. Leaning over, she nipped his ear and purred, “Let me try.” Hearing Lex groan and his body shudder, she sat up and ran her hands down his bare chest and back up to the pillow on either side of his head. Straddling him, she carefully stayed up on her knees to keep him from either being injured or too excited. She leaned over and licked his top lip carefully before feeling his mouth invite her.

Balancing on her elbows, Chloe deepened the invited kiss until she felt Lex’s tongue reach the back of her throat. His taste was different than she ever imagined. It was sweet, like mint. Feeling him continue to deepen the kiss, her mind wandered; he hadn’t had one drop of alcohol since the accident. There was none in the house and no discussion of its lack. Was this part of the new Lex? She had to ask sometimes, but not now. Feeling his hand winding his way through her hair, she moaned on cue and pulled out of the kiss.

“I love you Chloe,” he gasped as she pulled up away from him and sat up on her knees again. Rubbing her hands down his chest, she could feel the six pack that was slowly disintegrating. Her breath caught in her throat as Lex’s hands graced her arms like in the video. They were barely touching her and made her body feel like fire. Sighing a shallow breath, she gasped and closed her eyes again as she turned her head to the side. She knew it wouldn’t help. “Baby, you’re trembling.”

Chloe bit her lip and tried to calm her body as Lex grasped both of her arms. “I’m just nervous; I don’t want to…”

She felt his fingers cover her mouth, “I’ll tell you when honey.”

“Ok,” she choked out. Closing her eyes again, she had a small talk with herself. He’s a man. You haven’t been laid since Jimmy left, and that wasn’t much. You’ve had more fun with a battery operated. Her thoughts were cut off with an uncontrollable moan as Lex slipped the straps of the gown off her shoulders and cupped her breasts.

Lex closed his eyes and concentrated on breathing evenly where he could continue longer. His side started to twitch with a slight pain, but he wasn’t quitting. He wanted to taste her, to feel himself in her, thinking back over the night they had first made love. Hearing her sigh again, he continued to knead her breasts, carefully flicking her nipples until they were taught.

Chloe was close to losing herself as she couldn’t see what Lex could do with just her breasts. She thought to herself that the rest would be too overwhelming to keep her head about her. “Oh God,” she gasped as she moaned harder and felt her knees giving under her. She could feel him harden under her. “Oh shit.”

“You have some new boyfriends named shit and God? Come on Chloe, say my name.” She felt her arms automatically go up as his hands pulled the gown over her head. Feeling the silk slip away, she couldn’t tell the change in temperature her body was so hot. Lex slid his hands up her stomach and again grasped her breasts harder and kneaded them.

“Oh Lex,” she gasped as back arched in his direction as if begging for more. “That is so good,” she gasped as his hands slipped back down her waist and played with the band of her underwear.

“I’m going to need some help now honey.” Chloe snapped back to reality hearing his deep voice somewhat ask, somewhat command her assistance. She carefully destraddled him and pushed the sheets further down and gulped silently. Feeling along both sides of his waist, she hooked her fingers and slid his bottoms off, tossing them on the floor with her gown. She felt his finger hook inside the leg of her underwear and slide around the thigh one way and the other.

Lex groaned deeply feeling the heat that was building between her legs. He wanted to make it last, but the pain was getting worse. Taking another shallow breath, he traced his finger deeper between her thighs and pushed the small patch of cloth out of the way. She was already soaked as he slid his finger in her and pressed it forward. He felt her grab his thigh as she let out a loud whimper.

Chloe was lost. Breathing rapidly, she tried desperately to think of other things, errands she needed to run, calls she had to make, but her mind continuously came back to the pulsating motions that went on inside her. She felt Lex insert another finger as he reached for the wet patch and ripped them clean off. “Lex,” she breathed trying to end with the word ‘stop’. But only repeating his name occurred.

“Sit on me.” Chloe snapped again. That voice continued to quietly give orders. She shivered at the conflicting feelings. He felt so good; he was an incredible specimen of a man, but he was a fucking Luthor. Literally, she thought to herself. Feeling his fingers pull out of her, she could smell her scent in the darkness. She watched in the pale light that had formed that Lex held his fingers out for her. Closing her eyes, she felt her mouth close down on them as her tongue swimmed for somewhere to go other than his fingers.

Lex pulled them out slowly and guided her carefully back on top of him. Chloe straddled him again on her knees as Lex took her by her sides and guided her down. She gritted her teeth and moaned as she felt his length enter her. Lex held her hips and controlled the slow motions as he raised and lowered her.

Chloe looked down and wondered of the face she saw was the same one most women in Metropolis had seen. It was contorted and as stiff as hers was. “Dammit,” he grunted. “Fuck,” he breathed heavy and let go of her sides. “God, it hurts. Baby, you gotta…”

Chloe breathed a sigh of relief and said a silent ‘thank you’ to the heavens as she pulled off of him and moved to his side. She gazed at his naked body with her juices glistening in the bare light. “I’m sorry baby.”

Lex regained his composure and groaned again, taking her hand. “Could you try to help it out.” He ran his hand up to her face and cupped her cheek. She could still smell her on his fingers. She felt his hand motion her down. Gulping, she scooted back to line her naked body up to reach him without hurting him. Lionel, you are so paying for this, she thought to herself as she took his shaft in her hand and started pumping.

“Lex?”

He wasn’t moving, he wasn’t even making noise. She continued to pump. “Fuck Chloe. Stop!” Immediately she let go and sat back up as Lex groaned and writhed in agony. “Go get me a cold washcloth please.”

Chloe nodded her head and jumped off the bed, feeling her way to the bathroom. She turned on the light and wet her washcloth. Leaving the bathroom, she glanced at Lex before shutting the light off. He was a beautiful body; too bad his heart was ice and his soul black. Handing the washcloth to him, she climbed back on the bed and started to pull the sheets up.

“No, I’m warm. I feel like…go get a pen,” he grunted as Chloe opened the opposite bedside table. “Just in case. I’m so sorry.”

Chloe laid down beside him and placed her flat palm on his chest like the hospital and could feel his heart slowing. “Where’s the washcloth?”

She felt Lex slightly giggle, “Guess.”

“Oh,” she embarrassingly answered. Lex took her into his arm and continued to slow his breathing. “It was too soon.”

“But we need to take care of something.” He grazed her breast with one hand and rolled her on her back. She closed her eyes as his fingers grazed her warmth again and moved in an effortless circle at just the right point. This man knew all the moves. That scared her; she could fall too easily for this.

“Oh Lex,” she slipped. She meant to say anything but his name as his circles became more focused and faster. She cried out when he inserted a finger and continued rubbing her clit. No one else had ever found her spot. She bit the inside of her cheek trying to cause pain to drown out of the ecstasy she was under. She couldn’t concentrate. All thoughts, even those of the video, made her tremble.

Her body started to jump slightly at each movement against her clit as the pumping became deeper and faster. Lex twisted her nipple slightly, and Chloe arched her back and screamed. Tears welled up and poured from the corners of her eyes as she cried during her nearing climax. “Come for me Chloe, please honey,” Lex whispered as he pumped her harder and faster.

She cried out and shook repeatedly as Lex continued pumping and massaging her breast through the orgasm. She felt her wetness cover the sheets as she came. Her heavy breathing ceased, leaving in its place uncontrollable sobs.

Lex pulled out of her and slowly shuffled to the bathroom. Chloe listened to sink and held her breath trying to keep from crying. She was incredibly turned on and felt defiled all at the same time. Her thoughts were conflicted. Grabbing her chest, she tried to slow her breathing as the bathroom door opened to reveal her curled now into a ball.

“Chloe?” She could just hear footsteps toward her, and she flinched at his touch. “Honey? What’s wrong? You’re shaking.” Lex sat on the bed next to her and gently tugged on her to sit up. “Come here, Chloe breathe honey. What can I do?” Lex wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his naked body.

Chloe’s sobs slowed, making way for a runny nose that was so much more attractive. “I’m sorry. I…”

“Shhh. Relax. I love you.” Chloe wanted to return the gesture, but could only concentrate on the fact they were both still naked in each other’s arms. The one thing she wished to avoid. At least he didn’t finish in her, she thought. That would have killed her in retrospective.

Chloe woke the next morning turned towards the window with the sun peeking through. She rolled over and stared at Lex spread out over the bed and carefully pulled the sheet over his privates. It was definitely different in the daylight she thought. She remembered all semblance of her underwear was now a cloth shred. Picking up the black gown off the floor and slipped it on. She rubbed her eyes as she plodded to the kitchen for coffee.

“Shit,” she said as the doorbell rang. Yawning, she leaned against the wall and pried the locks open and flung the door open. “We’re not interested,” she casually dropped not realizing where she was.

Lionel eyed the young woman in the skimpy attire. “Interesting choice of clothing Chloe. I am under the assumption that my son is still fast asleep.” Chloe watched the man march into the entry way without her permission. He had practically pushed the very tired Chloe out of the way.

“You shouldn’t be here, but of course you know Lex is still asleep. You probably have this whole fucking place bugged.”

“Yes, and the show you and my son gave last night was something. Maybe you could call me next time before you engage in that. Also, you need to hold it together or he will get suspicious.” Lionel sat down on the couch and looked over his shoulder as Chloe ignored him for the kitchen.

Pouring her a cup of coffee, she stared at him. “I just blame it on pregnancy mood swings. Do you love Lex? I mean you never call him by name. ‘My son’ is so condescending.”

“I assure you I love him. But I worry about you.”

“Uh huh. Now if you’re done making up lies, I will thank you for the chair that you obviously smuggled in here earlier since it’s here now and for you to get the hell out.”

“You have something I need.” Chloe sat her cup down on the coffee table and smiled at the man across the coffee table. Lionel sat back in the couch as if not to leave any time soon and adjusted his tie. “I have time if you need to get dressed and then retrieve my property from the closet. Clever putting a lock on it without my permission. Soon, you’ll be redoing the playroom for your little, oh never mind.”

Chloe was disgusted with the whole conversation. “You know for wanting me to help you, you’re being a real ass. Is this the way you deal with business partners? No wonder the last two mergers didn’t go through. Your pissed them off on the elevator on the way up.”

Chloe got up and headed back into the kitchen. Lionel followed her and grabbed her by the arm. “I think you underestimate me. I won’t make the same mistake twice. My son could just as well rot in Belle Reve. Remember everything he did to you and your family,” Lionel growled into her ear. “It’s as if you’re trying to protect him, but you don’t even know him. Last night proved that,” he hissed.

Chloe felt his grip increase on her arm and tried to pull away. Smiling at Lionel, she called, “Lex, breakfast!” Lionel’s hand immediately let her go as he heard movement from down the hall.

He poured himself a cup of coffee and leaned against the counter. Lex slowly came around the corner and stopped in the doorway. Glaring at Chloe and then at his father, he rolled his eyes. “What’s he doing here.”

Chloe handed Lex a cup of coffee and pulled a chair out for him to sit in. “He came by to drop off your chair that had gone back to his office. And now he’s leaving,” Chloe stated and glared at Lionel.

Lionel sat his cup down on the counter and smiled at his son. Lex turned away and flipped through the mail from the day before as if interested him. Passing the calendar on the refrigerator, he glanced at Chloe. “Oh, I hope you two have a good trip to the OB. Send me some pictures.”

Chloe stared at the calendar and saw the appointment and smiled back at Lex, who beamed in excitement. Turning back, she followed Lionel to the door and held it closed. “You really are the devil. Scheduling fake appointments?”

“My dear, the appointment is by no means fake, and Dr. Hancock is expecting you. The address is in your junk drawer. Let me know how it goes. By the way, Clark and I found out Lex has been funneling money into the Daily Planet from Luthorcorp. He was going to be your boss. Now, wouldn’t that have been fun. I sold all the shares away this morning to various individuals for a good price.” Lionel leaned over and kissed Chloe on the cheek before she pulled away and wiped her face. Slamming the door, she went back in and sat down next to Lex at the table.

“Sorry.”

Lex placed his hand over her arm and gently squeezed. “The audacity of that man amazes me. I mean his general appreciation for my welfare is incredible. I mean who picks a lackey over his own son to succeed him.”

Chloe stopped mid-drink and put her cup down. Lex had walked away because his father had pushed him from the company in his eyes. “Baby, I’m sorry.” She stopped before saying anything else. She had called him baby without thinking about it. It felt natural for the first time. She promised herself her first moment alone, she would rewatch the video to convince herself she was still in danger. The man holding her hand could very well turn around and kill her.

“Any interest in helping me up the stairs? I want my own shower and to pick out my clothes before we have to leave for the doctor’s office. Chloe smiled at him as she put both cups in the sink and helped him up. He was moving faster and without the walker this morning. Her feeling sorry for him was almost over.

“Good morning Chloe.” Dr. Morgan showed her and Lex to a room and closed the door behind him. “As per your appointment schedule, Dr. Hancock had you coming in for an ultrasound. I’ll leave the room and let you change and get set up.” Chloe nodded as the doctor pulled the table out and pulled a gown out.

Chloe stopped and handed Lex her purse. Sitting next to him, she took a deep breath. “What’s wrong? We’ve been here before honey.”

“But what about the regular doctor?” She was more concerned about the sudden switch form the doctor Lionel mentioned. This had to be his doing. Lex patted her on the back and nodded.

“Come on, get undressed. We’ll get some pictures for the frig, go have some lunch, and do some baby shopping.”

Chloe undid her blouse, strangely comfortable in front of him after the night before, slipped on the gown, had Lex tie the back and lowered her skirt. Climbing up on the table she gasped at the cold metal her thighs came in contact with. Lex tried to jump up and then giggled at the reason for the painful look on her face.

“Good,” the doctor said peeking in on the two. Lex moved the chair over and sat next to Chloe, taking her hand in his. Chloe closed her eyes as the doctor parted the gown and squeezed the cold jelly on her. She prayed that Lionel fixed everything just as well here as he had done everywhere else. As the doctor passed over her soft stomach, he turned a couple of dials on the machine.

“Hmm.” The doctor hung the handle back and shut it off.

“What?” Lex asked puzzled.

“Just a minute,” the doctor pointed out and left the room. Chloe and Lex looked at each.

“I’m sure everything is ok,” she reassured Lex, knowing Lionel wouldn’t string her along to take the fall.

The doctor entered and brought another man in a white coat with him. Starting up the machine again, he hit record and proceeded to scan all of Chloe’s belly slowly. After about 15 minutes of film, Dr. Morgan shut the machine off and smiled at Chloe. “You are welcome to get dressed now Mrs. Luthor. Mr. Luthor, would you like assistance? If not, the nurse will show you to my office when you two are ready.” Lex looked at Chloe’s belly and beamed.

“Thank you doctor,” Lex smiled as he started to wipe the jelly off of Chloe’s belly. Thoughts of the doctors substituting ultrasound pictures from other mothers for Chloe went through her mind. He would go to any lengths to keep Lex locked into his own new world, not that Chloe was minding Lex’s new version of himself. At least this one didn’t want to cut her open and experiment on her.

After a few minutes, Lex held Chloe’s hand in Dr. Morgan’s office as he entered and sat down. “So?” She glanced at Lex and saw a smile that stretched from ear to ear. She had never seen that smile truly meant for happiness. He usually reserved it for sarcasm.

“Mr. Luthor, this,” Dr. Morgan placed a picture on the desk to show them, “is a normal fetus at this time of pregnancy. You can view the body and make out a heartbeat.” The doctor placed another picture on the table. “Sir, this is the ultrasound of your pregnancy Mrs. Luthor. I honestly don’t know how Dr. Hancock led you to believe.” The doctor folded his hands and looked frankly at the two of them. Chloe could barely feel her hand from Lex’s grip. “There was no heartbeat. My colleague and I re-watched all 15 minutes of the taping. I’m sorry, but there was a mistake. You’ve…never…been…pregnant.”

TBC

NS Senior Member Senior Member

Re: The Undoing of Lex Luthor (R) Updated 4/26/08

Continue to break Lex's heart why don't you?! That's okay because I'm sure Lex will suggest now more than ever to start trying. I approve of Chloe's plan to tie Lionel to all the evil things and to keep Lex in this crazy world of his for as long as possible. If she has to stay married to him until he dies for the sake of the human race, then that will just be the sacrifice she has to make. And I'm certain that if she just goes for it, she'll learn to love having sex with Lex. Losing the grudge against an evil man and stopping a plan for his downfall is a small price to pay for a lifetime of happiness. In a way, she is stopping all of his plans by not letting him remember any of those plans. It's win/win!

OMG!!!!

That was... I have no words but you're amazing.

The sex was both amazing and heart wrenching. Poor Chloe doesn't know up from down.

And now this. Lionel blackmailing Chloe not to trifle with him. How is Lex going to react to this? How will Chloe try to fix this???

More please.

Rocio

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Excellent, excellent update. You keep putting more & more obstacles in this fic.... I don;t know how this is all going to get resolved but I love it.

Baby issue solved.... although I am sad to see the fake baby go. Great chapter! I wonder how Lex will react to their not being a baby. Will he be angry or sad or try to get Chloe pregnant for real? And I wonder how Chloe and the doctors will explain to Lex about the baby misunderstanding.

Update soon..... please!

This story rocks. I 'm glad Chloe remains so conflicted. I'm even happier that she's going after Lionel. Thanks for updating so quickly. dagney

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information