+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toxic Ambitions, PG-13, one-shot

walking with cavemen Senior Member Zannie's Avatar

Re: Toxic Ambitions, PG-13, one-shot

Hee! I'm on a nonky-fic spree. I'm limiting myself to the completed ones, though. I've got to draw the boundaries somewhere. This one is hilarious. What a crazy, chaotic life you've created for poor Daddy-Lex. It's clear he loves it--which is the most adorable thing.

Lex stiffened. "She helped. I did a lot of it. Grampy Lionel put poison in my scotch," he said intensely. "You don't have a hard life in comparison."
    I love how you had Lex and Chloe be so honest with their kids about their own traumatic pasts, and how Lex kept throwing the details out as a (failed) means of controlling his son. Heh. And the way Chlow worked to bring reconciliation to her family was great.

What a fun and funny story. Off to find another one.

An Accused Heretic Senior Member Kit Merlot's Avatar

This was such a funny, sweet, and beautifully poignant story!

I love that it's Chloe who has such a deep understanding for both of her kids, but that Lex recognizes that Sabrina is going to be the one to follow in her dad's Luthorcorp shoes. Awesome
    KATHY

"Don't quote me to me!" Detective Danny "Danno" WIlliams, Hawaii Five-0, episode 1.8 Mana'o

"This could barely fill up Thumbelina!" SALIGIA by westwingwolf

My Fanfic Master List

My livejournal: An Accused Heretic

Thumbs up Re: Toxic Ambitions, PG-13, one-shot

Oh my, that was very entertaining.

Griffin Luthor? I mean seriously, GRIFFIN? But the nickname, Viper, got me rolling on the floor. Griffin, I mean Viper, is a great addition to the fic. His attitude screams Luthor all the way. Stubborn like Chloe and proud like Lex, he's the best crossover between Sullivan and Luthor genes I've ever encountered.

And Sabrina is sooo cute you just have to love her. Her ambition to dominate the world sound so Lex-ish.

And you made Lex be the dad I always imagined he would be. Lex could never be the best dad in the world. I'm sorry. I love Lex Luthor but that won't change the fact that he is cold and could never wear his heart on his sleeve. This is the perfect Lex as a dad.

And Chloe was awesome. I like Chloe as a mother. She has the attitude to be a good mother.

Overall, this was an awesome fic. No plans on writing how they get to this point?

NS Senior Member Senior Member autumngold's Avatar

Exclamation Re: Toxic Ambitions, PG-13, one-shot

What a great story!! I love Lex coping with family life!! His talk with "Viper" about driving the car was cute!! I didn't even know that Lex could drive fifty miles and hour?!! Family life has definitely changed him!! I really, really enjoyed reading this story!! Of course, being demanding the way I am, I would love to read more about Lex and Chloe's amazing family!! Any chance of another story with Griffin, Sabrina, Lex and Chloe?!!

Members

Aww, that was such a lovely story. I love it when I get to read about family man Lex. Chloe and Lex would make great babies.

I've read this multiple times and it delivers, every time lol!

NS Full Member

In the beginning I thought things weren't going to be going well for the couple, but even with Lex's weary resignation throughout the fic, this was lovely.

NS Senior Member Senior Member Ami Rose's Avatar

Now that was a cute and funny story! World domination lmao
    *Coffee Break 9:00 to 5:00 Daily.
    *Heaven doesn't want me and hell is afraid I'll take over.
    *Are you crazy?
    *From zero to insane in 1.5 seconds!
    *If I agree with you, then we'd both be wrong!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information