Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Fanfic Mod - Skauble!

Administrator Senior Member Julie's Avatar

Re: New Fanfic Mod - Skauble!

Quote Originally Posted by skauble View Post
    Thanks everyone.

And, for the record, the only power I have is to do what Julie says. She won't even let me have access to a stick (which shows the kind of wise forethought that makes her the boss lol).

So, no bad behavior and no running amok...well, not in any ways in which I wasn't doing so before this. But thanks for the sincere attempts to get me in trouble.

For the record, since I'm obviously new, if anyone has any issues with something I do (not that I've ever been less then perfection ) feel free to PM me. I'm a pretty laid back person and I can't remember the last time someone offended me or hurt my feelings (not that that was an invitation to try lol), so I won't be hurt if you have a question or a problem with me.

~Sarah~
    Haha... Well, we wouldn't be Chlexers if we didn't try to take over the world (world domination yo!), and everyone has to start somewhere small! Like a forum for an example Hehe.

On a more serious note, , if anyone DOES have a problem with Skauble's modding, and are afraid to contact her directly, you can also send me a PM and I'll take it from there, keeping you anonymous of course! I'm not that scary, really! I don't bite! ... Most of the time... ?
    Last edited by Julie; 7th January 2008 at 07:22.
    Be sure to follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook for latest updates and news!

Fishin' for brains Senior Member Avalanche's Avatar
    In the best state in this here Union, which is of course, Texas

But you do have the Bitch Stick, Julie.

Na-No-Wri-Mo-ing!

*comes up very close*
    *squints into lens*
    TAP TAP TAP TAP TAP TAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAPTAP

*waits*

I was trying to get slappitied, but I guess my time will come. Test of power over. Congratulations skauble.
    Her soul is senstive like a finely made tuning fork. It vibrates and resonates with every little hint of trauma, evil and monstrosity that might be humming in the air, and channels it into expressions of fiction... or recomended websites - somethingeasy

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

Congratulations!!!
    Malu

Thread Information