+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Spinning Partners (NC-17)

Dealing w/ a Ship Change Senior Member

Spinning Partners (NC-17)

Title: Spinning Partners
    Author: superag
    Rating: NC-17!

Premise: Lex and Chloe have been happily married for several years and recently joined the ‘lifestyle’ as another way to keep the marriage interesting.

WARNINGS: If you have issues with other characters having sexual relations with Lex and Chloe, don’t read. It’s not bad by any means, but some people may take issue.

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters in this fic or any of the others that pertain to Smallville. Those people in California, such as WB and CW own these guys. This is purely my entertainment to you.

Lex and Chloe sat across the room from each other in nervous anticipation. The club scene was all that they had experienced until tonight. Looking around, they both noticed the myriad of ages at the Christmas party. Looking at Chloe, Lex mouthed, “I love you,” to assure himself and her.

The couple they met on the swinger site a few months earlier was very good about making people feel comfortable. No meant no and Kevin told Lex that Chloe should be steered from Jason since he was rough. The two had enjoyed the idle conversation and the free flow of drinks for the first part of the evening. Now they sat apart and waited.

“Ok, everyone write some sexual action, however cheesy, on the paper and fold it up.” The woman, Melanie, handed around the hat. Chloe giggled and looked at Lex as he wrote. He knew what she was putting down, her favorite turn on that Lex did so well. Lex wrote something without reaction and threw it in the hat.

“Ok, the Twister spinner from the last game will work just as well for this.” Melanie spun first and watched as the spinner landed on Lex immediately. Looking across the room, Chloe had a mild anticipation of the next move. Melanie was a decently voluptuous woman with Lex’s old trademark look of brown hair. A carpenter, she was the hostess and knew not to push the newbies to far too fast. “Draw, and we can skip if it’s not something you’re comfortable with.”

Lex picked from the hat and unfolded the sheet. “Fondle breasts,” he read a matter-of-factly. Folding the paper up, he moved across the room, now comfortable in his simple black pants and blue button down shirt. Melanie stood up in her stiletto boots and Santa outfit and smiled. Looking once more at Chloe, he could see her breathing hitch up a notch as he took the other woman’s breasts in hands, teasing each nipple with his thumb. He watched Melanie’s expression as he squeezed them.

After completing the deed, Melanie gave Lex a quick peck on the lips which he returned. “Now, stay there because you have to spin.” Lex spun and looked at Chloe who was now pleasantly flushed. “Maria.”

Lex looked in the direction of the older Hispanic woman and smiled as he handed her the hat. “Hmmm, lick back of neck.”

Lex approached the woman and sat down on the couch next to her. Without giving her the chance to complete the task, he gently swept her hair back and chose to switch the wording slightly by nipping her neck slowly from the back of her ear around to the base of her shoulders.

After a few moments, Lex rubbed his hand down the woman’s arm to calm her. She had developed the most incredible goosebumps and got completely embarrassed. Looking over at Chloe, she could see she wasn’t the only one turned on by the action, even if Chloe wasn’t getting it.

The game continued as Lex and Chloe refilled drinks and talked more with those around them. He knew who Chloe had eyed all night and she knew who he wanted, but you never really know what would happen. And they were the new couple.

Chloe looked up and giggled when the spinner finally decided to pay her a visit. Built and fabulously tanned, Christian was a firefighter in Metropolis. He and his wife had kids the same age as she and Lex, and he was the one she wanted. Her luck couldn’t get any better.

“I’ll let you draw,” Christian stated as he handed her the hat. Lex leaned back in the couch and put his arm around Amanda, another woman who owned her own business.

“Umm, dry hump in any position.” She looked at Christian and at Lex. A little shocked, she sat still.

“You can pick again,” Christian said casually, but Chloe took the challenge seeing the look on Lex’s face. Christian took her and found an empty wall space. Hitching her up on his waist, he pressed her against the wall and drove his slightly hardened cock into her. Burying his face into her neck, he bit her slightly in rhythm with the movement of his waist.

“Oh shit,” Chloe breathed while barely able to make two even breaths. Briefly opening her eyes, she watched as Lex slid his hand up between Amanda’s thighs and grabbed tighter. Seeing his reaction, she closed her eyes and breathed another, “Damn,” into the firefighter’s ear.

“Time. Should we call time?” Still under the influence, Chloe was startled by being released from the wall.

“You’re beautiful. Damn.” Christian kissed her and pointed at the spinner. Chloe composed herself and tried to pull her skirt back down.

“Leave it up, babe,” she heard from a familiar voice. Lex only used babe in the clubs. She liked it because it was their secret ‘comfort’ word. Smiling she rolled the waistband a little more where leaning over would reveal an absence of underwear.

Lex groaned in agreement when all the men commented positively on her perfectly shaped ass. The one he got to grope on a daily basis. Looking down, he noticed his hand had slid further up Amanda’s thigh.

Chloe watched and started breathing harder seeing Amanda’s hand slide over the slightly adjusted bulge that Lex had donned during Chloe’s tryst with Christian.

Spinning the spinner, she watched as it landed on Trey, a younger man to the group but no less handsome. Of average build, he went with a cute military haircut. Handing him the hat, he read the first one he pulled out.

“Kiss the lips.” Trey looked at Chloe and thought nothing of it until Amanda chimed in.

“It didn’t say which ones.”

Chloe had a quick look of worry on her face and glanced at Lex for assistance. Looking back at her, he slightly nodded his silent careful approval. He would ease her out of the situation as they agreed if it got too intense.

Chloe sat down on the couch as Lex excused himself. Moving to the other couch, he laid Chloe’s head down in his lap where she could focus on him. Trey and Lex each ran their hands down one leg and spread her open for the room to see. She was already glistening wet as Lex slid his hand up her front and fondled her breast.

“Ok?” Trey was being careful. He was young, new, and unsure of Lex Luthor at the party.

Lex continued fondling Chloe breast as others in the party scooted closer to watch. “Go ahead,” Chloe breathed through her pants.

Trey lowered his head and rubbed his hand along the inside of her thighs before kissing them from knee up. He could feel Chloe pulse slightly at each touch, some in rhythm with Lex’s movements. Holding her knees slightly spread, he rounded her delicate wetness with his lips before licking her dry between them. He eyed Lex and Lex didn’t look up from his gaze on Chloe, who was now near ecstasy he knew.

Continuing, Trey bit down on her clit and inserted his tongue as he slid a finger in. He continued lapping up her flowing juices, driving his finger deeper. He was waiting to called on cheating, but nothing but sighs and his current partner’s breathing was heard.

Trey followed the pink walls around with his tongue again before biting gently down on her clit and teasing the lips with one more swipe. Sitting up, he wiped his mouth and pulled her legs together for her.

Both men helped Chloe sit up. Almost gone, she could barely could form words as she thanked Trey with a quick French kiss. She could taste the juices from herself on him and quickly crushed her mouth to Lex’s.

Grabbing him through the pants, Lex’s breath jumped and Chloe knew he wouldn’t even hold out that much longer. Pushing her hair to the side, he kissed the back of the neck and whispered, “I want to watch you get fucked so bad.”

Chloe instantly became wetter as she returned the comment, “I want to watch a woman come in your mouth.” Chloe could feel another slight rise in Lex’s pants and knew this wouldn’t last very long. But they had all night.

“So, shall we retreat to the bedrooms?” the host announced as the rest of the room started eyeing partners for the first round of the night.

TBC
    Last edited by superag; 14th March 2009 at 21:44.

Fishin' for brains Senior Member Avalanche's Avatar
    In the best state in this here Union, which is of course, Texas

Re: Spinning Partners (NC-17) NEW!

This was hot, superag. If I had to review chunks of the fic it would embarrass me too much, you fantastically naughty girl. Anywho, this is very intriguing. Lex rarely gives up power and I thought it particularly cool that he would relinquish a measure of control in this way.

Usually, he’s all cavemen, ‘don’t touch my woman’, but here he’s enjoying watching. I also like that you emphasize the willingness on Chloe’s part. She’s not being pressured and she’s comfortable enough to stop whatever is going on. It appeal to the inner voyeur and exhibitionist in us all. Post it and the Chlexers shall enjoy the naughty fun time hour with friends.

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

Excellent start! Love it, can't wait for more.

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

I don't know about this one but I will give it a chance.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

Wow Chloe and Lex are swingers. Now that's a hot story. Can't wait to see what happens next.

Excellent work, superag!!! Way to raise the temperature around here. I'm especially impressed in light of your lack of sleep. Usually if I have a hard night out and almost no sleep I won't even be able to type out my name. lololol

I'm intrigued by this idea of Chlex as swingers. As Ava said, it's a different take on the pair then we usually see, and IMO it's fun.

Lex groaned in agreement when all the men commented positively on her perfectly shaped ass. The one he got to grope on a daily basis. Looking down, he noticed his hand had slid further up Amanda’s thigh.

And I actually felt that this kept within some of Lex's possessive streak in that he could be free enough with the circumstances cause he knew who Chloe would be going home with and who had access to her everyday - him.

“Time. Should we call time?” Still under the influence, Chloe was startled by being released from the wall.

Chloe should find the person who called time and beat them with a marital aid. lolol

“Kiss the lips.” Trey looked at Chloe and thought nothing of it until Amanda chimed in.

“It didn’t say which ones.”

Okay, if this is the same person who called time I'd consider them redeemed.

Chloe sat down on the couch as Lex excused himself. Moving to the other couch, he laid Chloe’s head down in his lap where she could focus on him. Trey and Lex each ran their hands down one leg and spread her open for the room to see. She was already glistening wet as Lex slid his hand up her front and fondled her breast.

I loved the way that Lex immediately came to her to make sure that she was as comfortable as possible.

This was a really great beginning, superag. I like that your Chlex is adventurous but that it is tempered by respect and responsibility. And of course that it's super hot.

I don't know where you ever got the idea that smut wasn't your forte. I think you do it wonderfully.

I look forward to reading more of this new Chlex adventure whenever the pervy mood should strike.

<-- Visual aid to help inspire

~Sarah~

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

wow! This is a very interesting and unique interpretation of Chlex. Normally, most people wouldn’t have thought of it because we can’t really imagine Lex being willing to share ‘anything’ that belongs to him, mush less something that is as beloved and important to him as Chloe. But it works in this fic. I really enjoyed seeing Lex and Chloe exploring this adventurous side of sexual play.

I couldn’t help wondering why they got into this. Was their marriage stagnating a little bit that they felt they needed to inject some adventure into it to spice things up between them? Was it a fantasy the two of them discovered they have in common?

The dry hump was particularly sexy. I sizzled when Lex told her to ‘leave her skirt up’. It was incredibly hot. And I loved how they both kept checking with each other every step of the way. Whether it was before one of them made a move as suggested on paper, or whether it was to keep an eye on their partner to make sure they were safe in intimacy play with another person… they were ‘constantly’ aware of each other. I think that helped enforce the idea that all the other people involved in this game were just props to them…. Nothing of consequence, and nothing to get jealous about.

I look forward to seeing how the rest of the chapters goes… And I’d LOVE to find out about the events and revelations that led to this night… unless superag has plans of making this a smutty PWP, which is ok too

storie girl Senior Member starmoon's Avatar

very hot and sexy . i like that they are open and try new things but at the same time think of the other and know when to stop and don't force there partner into anything or cheat.

Ash's Love Slave

wow!! definitely enjoying this one! can't wait to see what will go on next???

NS Full Member

Talking Re: Spinning Partners (NC-17) 12/16/07

I'm with Somethingeasy. The story so far is fantastically hot, but I would also like to know how did they get there? Can't wait to read more.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information