+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Interrogation (NC-17) Completed 27th January 2013

NS Senior Member Senior Member HotCrossedBunny's Avatar

Interrogation (NC-17) Completed 27th January 2013

Interrogation

Rating: NC 17
    Disclaimer: I own absolutely nothing to do with Smallville.
    Potential spoilers: S3, maybe
    Summary: Bonus to Espionage

*Chapter One*

Lex’s strained at his bonds as he thrashed about. This was not happening, not again. He was the president for fuck’s sake! He was supposed to have security to protect him, this wasn’t Smallville these things didn’t just happen. People didn’t just walk into his private rooms and tie him up … well not until today at least. He wondered how they had possibly got in; he hoped that he hadn’t been split in two yet again.

The room was pitch-black so he couldn’t see a damned thing. He considered yelling of help but when he had done so once before no one had come. He stopped thrashing as he thought that he heard something. Concentrating harder than he ever had before he could hear the sound of high heels clicking against the hard wood floors of the adjoining office. They were coming back for him, and they had a woman with them. He was happy that at least Chloe was out of the country, she was safe.

As the door swung open he saw a familiar silhouette as his captor entered the room.

“You?” He said as the realisation crashed over him. How had he not worked it out before? Who else would be behind something like this? Whatever had been put in his drink must have been stronger than he had thought.

“Me”, the voice purred.

“What do you want? Government secrets? Luthor Corp information?” He demanded, he refused to show weakness, he had faced down worse odds, his head of security was an alien for God’s sake.

“No, I could get both of those without any difficulty”, the voice laughed at him. She sat down on the side of the bed.

“Then what is it you want? What is all of this”, he gave his handcuffs a shake, “supposed to prove?”

“Other than that I can bring the President of the United States to his knees?”

“In case it has escaped your notice, I am on my back”, he retorted.

“Same difference”, she was distinctly smug. “Either way you are at my mercy”.

“That is what all of this is about? To prove that you have power?” He questioned.

“This, my darling, was supposed to get you out of the way for the last few hours and remind you of just who you are dealing with”. The voice was sultry and dangerous.

“Someone who is going to end up with a very sore backside when I get out of here”, he growled. When he finally got out of these chains and got his hands on her … well the people who had ignored his shouts earlier sure as hell wouldn’t be able to ignore hers.

“Now now, it isn’t nice to threaten”, her nails scratched down his chest.

He hissed. He was completely naked except for his boxers. He was completely at her mercy.

“Especially not one of the leading spies in the world”, she continued.

“If you are indeed a leading spy, then what do you want with me? You must know that you can’t get any information out of me”, he boasted.

“Well, in spite of being one of the leading spies yesterday morning I found that the plane I was supposed to take to Russia to deal with the Mafia had been redirected. I ended up in San Tropez”, she did not sound amused.

“Most people would be pleased about that”.

“Well I am not most people”, she snapped. “When I agree to take on a job I expect to be allowed to do so, not hijacked along the way. By the time that I got to Russia I found that the people I was looking for had magically vanished. You wouldn’t know anything about that would you?” She leant close to him as she asked this, allowing the smell of her perfume to tantalise him.

“If I did, I couldn’t possibly say. Official secrets act”, he smirked. He could hide anything behind that beloved act.

“Don’t you use that bullshit with me, you conned me”, she growled.

“And you had me drugged and tied to a bed, so I would say that we are even”, the usual Luthor confidence permeated his tone.

“Oh, we are not even close. That was just to give me enough time to find that bastards and bring them to justice”, she sneered.

“You found them?” He now sounded really angry.

“Oh yes, you see I am actually good at my job”, she reached above him and gave his shackles a teasing tug; it wouldn’t hurt to remind him what position he was in. He wouldn’t be so smug for much longer.

“Then what do you need me for?” He asked, trying to ignore the feel of her body as it pressed up against him.

“Well, there is some information I have been looking for for quite a while, and you are going to give it to me”, she righted herself.

“No!”

“No? Are you sure about that? I can be very persuasive”, the hand which had scratched him earlier travelled lower.

“I’m sure”, Lex replied through gritted teeth.

Her smooth hand caressed him, he knew that this was the calm before the storm and that he had to act quickly if he was going to be able to salvage anything.

“I wasn’t aware that all spies were cowards”.

His nipple was pinched but not hard enough to actually hurt, more as a warning.

“Hiding in the shadows, or in this case, the complete darkness. Come on. Turn on the light”, he goaded her.

He could hear rather than see her shrug, “Alright”. The bedside lamp was turned on.
    Last edited by HotCrossedBunny; 27th January 2013 at 19:54.

Re: Interrogation (NC-17) Posted 25th January 2013

I so knew once you started writing smut you will not come back to R
    This is so hot! I love it already

*Next Bit*

“Good evening Chloe”, Lex smiled over at his wife, “I would get up to greet you, but as you can see, I am a little tied up”.

He supposed that he should really be furious with her, but it was very hard to feel anything but lust when he saw her there bathed in the soft light from the lamp. Her golden hair shone where it fell about her face and her candy apple red lips stood out even more in the pale light. She wore a dark business suit which might have convinced him that she had just come in from the office had it not been for the low cut red lacy top under the suit jacket. That was just for him.

“No more than you deserve”, she replied enjoying the rather obvious physical reaction her appearance had on him. Maybe turning the light on had been a good idea, anything that gave her more power was a plus in her books.

“Possibly not, but if you think for one second that I am going to apologise for protecting my wife then you have another thing”, he stated simply.

“Oh no, I know that you are far too arrogant to ever apologise”, Chloe rolled her eyes.

“Look if this is about the tea party …”

“No this is not about the tea party, although I never have actually heard an apology for that”, Chloe huffed, “this is about you and your interfering with my job!”

“A job I never wanted you to have”, Lex bated her.

Chloe raised her hand as if to slap him, but stayed her movements.

Lex smirked, he was oddly enough more protected by the fact that he couldn’t move. She wouldn’t strike him; if she wanted to even poke him then she would have to let him go. He wondered how easy/fun it would be to push her to the point where she forgot everything else.

“You listen to me Lex Luthor, you don’t own me, and I can take care of myself …” She fumed.

“Yes I bloody well do and quite clearly you can’t otherwise you wouldn’t have let yourself be redirected”, he continued along his dangerous path.

“What?” She exploded.

“You know what I think?” Lex asked, “I think that this independent woman act is just that an act and that secretly you like it when I take charge. That is why you keep letting it happen”, he taunted her enjoying the way her anger made her cheeks flush and her chest heave slightly.

“I don’t LET it happen, it just happens”, Chloe ground out. He knew that she hated that he had got the upper hand in their last meeting.

“I think that Freud would have something to say about that, subconscious desires and all that. Wait, do I mean Freud?” Lex pretended to think and be oblivious of Chloe’s mounting anger.

“You … you …” She was too angry for full sentences.

“I think that it would be better if you left this whole spy thing up to the men darling, you could get hurt. I mean, what happens if it comes to hand to hand combat?” Oh he was really pushing it now and he knew it. In fact, he revelled in it. Just because he was tied up it did not mean that he was defenceless.

“If I …? Hand to hand combat. I’ll give you hand to hand combat. You know that I could kick your ass at …” She broke off. She was now leaning over him the key in place to release him from his cuffs so that she could kick his ass.

She burst out laughing, “You bastard, you almost had me then”, she slithered back down to sit next to him.

“You always were easily goaded”, he noted good naturedly.

“Only by you”, she said, stroking the side of his face and leaning over him for a kiss. It was brief but passionate. When Chloe pulled away, Lex craned his neck to reach lips but she hovered above him, just out of his reach.

“You are going to tell me what I want to know Lex”, she promised him throatily.

“Honey, you know that I can’t. Anything else”.

“We’ll see about that”, she smiled wickedly.

Members

liking the new fic can't wait for more

NS Full Member

Wow, Lex and Chloe are the President and First Lady. I can't wait to see what will happen next.

NS Senior Member Senior Member malugargula's Avatar

This is good... so good.
    Espionage was so great and I'm sure this bonus will be amazing
    Let's see how much "torture" it'll take to Lex tell everything lol
    Malu

Spunky Chick Senior Member hfce's Avatar

Great start more please.
    "Everyone seems normal until you get to know them. "

A/N: Thank-you to everyone for the reviews! I have a cold and am feeling very needy at the moment and they cheered me up.

*Next part*

Lex’s head fell back against the pillow as her talented fingers ran along his torso, sometimes so delicately that he could barely feel them and at other times teasing him with her nails which he now knew were the same candy apple red as her lips.

This wasn’t so bad, he could handle this. It was getting him worked up but he would be able to resist for quite a while, unfortunately – or usually fortunately – he knew that Chloe was far more skilled than this. He could feel her staring at him, watching him for the first sign that he was going to crack. She was so confident that she was going to win their game that night that she could take her time.

A groan resonated in the back of his throat as her thumb flicked across his nipples. They had been together for years, he reminded himself, she had touched him before, he shouldn’t be as excited by a simple touch as he had been the first time. He should be bored of her by now. He tried very hard to be bored, not to feel that thrill that always went through him every time she was near him.

He tried desperately hard to be bored with her, to ignore the scent of her, but every time he thought that he was just about to manage it she changed her strokes just slightly and drove him wild. With his eyes closed at least he couldn’t see her, he knew that she had a smile that could tempt him, Eve, Adam and the bloody snake to boot.

“Afraid of something darling?” She teased him, playing on his pride always seemed to work.

“Nothing that you can dish out”, he assured her.

“Then why are your eyes closed?” She wondered as she moved up to nibble on his earlobe,

“Because you are too damned sexy!”

Chloe giggled and kissed him, biting his lower lip gently before licking over it. That made him open his eyes. And once he had, he couldn’t look away. Chloe backed her way down the bed and his body.

“Oh God”, he groaned working out exactly what his wife had planned. He must have been the first man in the history of the world who had ever complained about the treatment he was fairly certain he was about to receive.

Chloe didn’t disappoint. “Are you sure you don’t want to tell me the truth?” She asked as she tugged his boxers off, he didn’t try to stop her as he figured that she would manage it one way or another.

“You know that I can’t baby”, Lex gritted his teeth, “so you can do whatever you want to me but I won’t give in”.

“We’ll see”, she said as she reached down and wrapped her hand his hard length. Lex hissed as she began to massage him.

He couldn’t help but moan, bloody hell she was good at this but he was experienced too; he could hold out during this although it was definitely torture. Her second hand joined in the activity and he felt his hips thrust up involuntarily; drawing a throaty laugh from Chloe.

“Anyone would think that you were enjoying this”, Chloe goaded him.

“If you weren’t trying to pump me for information, I would be”, Lex replied, ignoring the fact that he was definitely enjoying this in spite of the situation.

For several more minutes their power struggle continued until Chloe decided to bring out the big guns, her tongue darted out to taste him.

“Fuck”, he swore, striving to keep his hips still. Her tongue swirled and teased him until he was ready to beg her, “Please honey”.

“Just tell me what I want to know”, she stopped her torture for just long enough to reply.

He growled. He couldn’t and he wouldn’t tell her that. Her ministrations continued and Lex had a brainwave.

“Alright, I’ll tell you everything you need to know”, he pretended to relent.

“Really?” Chloe’s eyes opened wide in surprise before narrowing.

“Come up here and I promise you that you won’t regret it”, his voice was low and extremely sexy.

“Okay”, Chloe crawled up next to him, allowing Lex a good view down her top. He hoped that his plan would work.

“Come on and let me whisper in your ear, unless you would rather let me go?” He was irresistible.

“You can whisper”, she allowed as she positioned herself next to him. He took his opportunity and nipped her delicate skin.

“Lex” she whimpered. “You are supposed to be telling me about what I need to know”.

“Oh, I will…”

Lex proceeded to tell her exactly what she needed to know … in his opinion. He told her all about how delicious she looked and how much he wanted her, and the things that he wanted to do to her starting with taking off her clothes.

Chloe knew that she should pull away but she was unable to do so.

By the time that he had told her how he wanted to pull her panties off with his teeth and taste her, she was trembling. He wanted to lick her until she writhed underneath him and came, only then would he consider satisfying her in other ways.

Chloe could feel herself getting wet just from his voice; it was a good job that she was lying on top of him because her knees had gone weak.

“Go on Chloe, let me pleasure you”, Lex’s voice was rich and warm like dark chocolate. She felt a tremor go through her. Her fingers were so close to the key, it was already in the lock; it would be so easy to let him free, to let him do those things to her. Then she saw his smug grin. He was a worthy opponent but he wasn’t going to win.

“Oh but darling, you forget I don’t need your hands to be free for that, just your mouth”, she her thumb across his lower lip she moaned as he licked it.

“Go on then”, he encouraged her. Grinning. She growled at him, how was it that he was trying to get the upper hand when his hands weren’t even free.

“What will it take to make you tell me?” She finally asked.

“Nothing you can do to me baby”, he said.

“Really?” She asked as an idea occurred to her. “Nothing I can do to this perfect, tasty, wonderful body”, he ran her hand over him, “can make you tell me?”

“No”, he sounded very sure.

“Hmm”, she said pretending to think as she sat up and fanned herself pulling her hair away from her neck, “is it just me or did it just get very warm in here?” She wondered.

She allowed her eyes to ravage him and her pupils to dilate. Slowly she slipped out her jacket.

Lex’s eyes were fixed on her, she was right it had suddenly got a lot hotter. She fingered the clasp at the back of her skirt, “Will you at least apologise?” She asked, although they both knew that she wasn’t going to be satisfied with that.

“I am sorry for loving you and wanting to protect you”, Lex offered, he didn’t sound serious. She glared at him but did remove her skirt. Lex continued, “Get rid of the top as well and I will apologise for the tea party”. Her top joined her skirt on the floor.

He gasped. This wasn’t right, the sight of her in her lingerie and stilettos matching her lipstick and her tan lacy stockings should not still make him so hard he felt like he was about to burst..

“Does this not affect you?” Chloe inquired innocently.

“You know that it does, but that doesn’t change the facts baby. Please don’t make this harder on me”. He was getting to the end of his tether now. He was harder than he could ever remember being and she was now touching herself and he was dying to help her but he couldn’t. He stretched his fingers to see if he could reach the key in the lock but there was no way to.

“I’m not making it harder on you, I am just taking care of myself. Being self-sufficient”, she said as she slipped her hand over her breasts.

“Please baby, take the hand cuffs off”, he strained at his bonds again, he needed to touch her more than he needed to breath.

“Not until you tell me what I want to know”.

Lex fell back against the mattress. He concentrated, he closed his eyes, he needed to tune her out. She groaned. He roared and pounced on her, he had broken the chain which held the handcuffs together.

“Lex”, she whimpered.

“Chloe”, he growled pushing her into the mattress, “I will tell you one thing … Turnabout is fair play”.

TBC if people want ...

Double posted somehow - sorry!
    Last edited by HotCrossedBunny; 26th January 2013 at 17:04.

buu!! I thought you posted two parts, but then I realized you posted two the same!
    But the one was so HOT!! MORE!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information