+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep in the Bottle (NC-17)

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

Re: Deep in the Bottle (NC-17)

squeee! I liked this chapter even better than the first one. The small chapter was very interesting and insightful about how it provided the readers with a look into Chloe’s life and status as it is right now… but THIS one was all about the Chlex… the chemistry between them, their animosity towards each other, and the way they use sharp, clever word-play to cut each other to pieces. It was pure electricity! Thrilling to watch!

Lex's eyes had adjusted. But the time he heard the door unlock, he could see everything in the cramped apartment. He smiled as he watched her move through the apartment, shedding shoes and a purse. It was a little like the feeling he'd had as a kid, hiding, waiting to jump out and a scare a friend. Almost gleeful.
    ROTFLMAO! I KNEW it!! I knew he was just waiting to ‘pounce’ and surprise her. He’s really such a sneaky kid underneath all the sexy sophistication, LOL!

Of course, they weren't friends. They were as far from friendly as people got nowadays. The cutest pet name she had for him was "snake." He had a few for her. "Nosy b*tch" was a bit of a favorite. She walked right past him toward the tiny kitchenette. He smiled again. Losing your edge, Sullivan?

He watched her bend low to open the cabinet with some interest. The skirt slit up the back. If it wasn't so dark, he could see what color panties she wore. When she straightened, he wasn't too disappointed. Probably wore spinster white. She was single again, after all.
    Ba*tard lech! And he had the nerve to make some snide inner comments about how ‘undesirable’ Chloe is? He wants to pass judgement on relationship issues…? Let’s not forget about WHO has been duped by all three of his ex-wives who claimed to be ‘madly in love with him’ only to try and kill him later. Even Lana tried to get him the electric chair through a sneaky frame-up job. I REALLY hope she makes him eat his words/thoughts tonight.

Heh, but I really liked how these few paragraphs set the tone for the current Chlex relationship… showing how there’s absolutely NOTHING but loathing, animosity and perhaps a grudging hostile sense of respect for each other’s skills and intelligence.

He smiled. If there ever was a perfect time to reveal himself... "I wouldn't say that."

He leaned back in the chair, dangling the bag from his fingers, watched her stiffen and close the fridge. She didn't jump, though. Good for you, Sullivan.
    LOL! I was glad to see this ‘small’ flash of respect that Lex had for Chloe just now. At least he has the wit to appreciate her nerve.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He squinted slightly as she crossed her arms. "I know you prefer skulking around in the dark, but some of us would rather see what you're up to." She tilted her head to the side. "How did you get in?"

He stood, deciding to ignore her snide skulking remark. "As your landlord, I happen to have a key."
    ROTFLMAO! Point to Chloe! I LOVE how she marks and scores off him through cutting word-play. It’s SO darned fun to see Lex being beaten at his favourite game or verbal judo.

She stared at the long, red bag, but didn't take it. "Gee, thanks. Why don't you run along while I call the bomb squad?"
    ROTFLMAO! Nice one, Chloe! Although, I get the feeling she was being absolutely serious over here… she would NEVER have opened that package, at least not bare-handed and without preparation against corrosives and explosives beforehand.

"The answer to all questions," he said, cutting her off, "is Lana. She'd programmed your birthday into my PDA. As far as why..." He smiled and sat down again. "You did do me a little favor, cutting off Lana's surveillance."
    heh, Skauble actually guessed that Lex was probably here to thank Chloe for the surveillence cut-off. I owe her a cookie. I’m also guessing that this was his way of gloating to Chloe about how he’s the ‘know all, see all’ of Metropolis and Smallville? Sneaky kid! LOL!

"Christ, Sullivan." He closed his eyes and sighed. The one time he tried to do something genuinely nice... Well, nice enough. It wasn't as if this was completely out of the goodness of his heart. He ripped the bag away and let it drop. He held the bottle up. "This happens to be a blended scotch from Chivas Regal." He held it up, admiring the ornate blue bottle. "Royal Salute. Twenty-one, much like you. It was released in 2003 to commemorate the 50th anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II’s coronation." He caressed it lightly. "It also happens to be worth ten thousand dollars."
    ROTFLMAO! Well DUH, Lex! You kidnap a girl, kidnap her MOTHER and perform tests and experiments on both of them… they’re bound to be a ‘little’ suspicious about your motivations. ESPECIALLY when you’re claiming to be ‘nice’. But it is VERY amusing about how Lex is actually peeved, and a little hurt about not being trusted when he’s doing something genuinely nice this one time…

LOL! Although, he just wouldn’t be Lex Luthor unless he had some ulterior agenda even when his main motivation is ‘niceness’, ROTFL! I loved how AmazingApe added in the hint that he ‘does’ have some hidden agenda underneath his ‘seemingly’ selfless gesture. I can’t wait to find out what it is.

Oooh, and that was a LOVELY choice in wine from him. Whatever you might say about him, he certainly manages to make an impressive display and showmanship out of anything and everything.

"You know what?" He side stepped her and moved to the kitchenette. "There's only one way to settle this." He moved to the cabinet and took out a small tumbler. Not as nice as what this liquor deserved, but it would do. He opened the bottle, glancing sideways once at her mutinous expression. He poured two fingers and took up the glass. "Here's mud in your eye," he said before downing the glass. He closed his eyes. He'd had better, of course, but it was nice. "Smooth," he breathed. He opened his eyes.
    LOL! Very nicely done! I really enjoyed how he finally got sick of Chloe’s refusal to believe that didn’t have malicious intentions. I seriously think he MIGHT actually not have anything malevolent in mind tonight. I loved how he got so frustrated that he swigged down a glassful of very expensive wine (in such an unrefined way) just to prove that it was safe for consumption, LOL!

He leaned toward her. "Is this where I spill my deepest darkest secrets?"
    I got such sexy, shuddering thrills from this image of Lex leaning over and intimately offering his ‘darkest secrets’ to me… erm.. CHLOE! To Chloe! LOL, I have such a weakness for this man, ROTFL!

Her eyes narrowed and she grasped the bottle. "Oh, give me that!" He watched with some surprise as she took the bottle and brought it to her mouth.
    ROTFLMAO! I loved this delicious image of Chloe snatching the bottle away from Lex and just gulping the wine down straight from the bottle! Oh dear NO, Chloe! Lex is NEVER going to bring over a ten thousand bottle of wine to you ever again! But then again, we’ll see how the rest of this evening goes, LOL!

This was an excellent, FUN chapter! And I look forward to seeing how the rest of it goes… Good luck, and please update soon.

NS Senior Member Senior Member

I've read up to what you've posted on K-site and I love it all. Lex's thoughts about Chloe and how he needs to get her to understand the meaning behind him being the one person able to give her what she wants are pure brillance (real brillance, not Lana brillance). I love how clever they are with each other. You never know who is going to triumph because as soon as one wins, the next one can easily win. They are the mark of a great match like...damn now would be a good time for me to know sports analogies.

Great job, and I can't wait to read more.

I'm hooked

PART 3

She wasn't much of a judge of hard liquor. She'd been to the odd party. Those had been full of beer and jello shots, mixed drinks. Nothing like this. Her eyes teared slightly as she swallowed. She put the bottle down and leaned against the counter, gulping air.

She heard Lex chuckle beside her. "You okay there?"

"Shut up." She straightened and turned to him, holding the bottle up again. "I don't get it."

"Yes. You've made that clear."

"Why does my birthday warrant expensive liquor when I..." She inhaled suddenly. "Hate you," she breathed. She could feel it now. A sort of warmth that spread from her stomach to her throat. "Wow."

"Nice, isn't it?"

She looked up. He was smirking again. "Maybe the liquor. I can't say the same for the company."

He nodded. "Ah, but what other option do you have?" He moved closer and she leaned away. He was only reaching above her, though. She watched, dumbfounded, as he took another glass from the cabinet, gathering his with it. "For the record, I'm not too fond of you. But how do you want to remember this birthday, Chloe?" He took the bottle from her hands. "The night you sat alone in your cramped, little place or..." He moved to the table and placed the bottle and glasses down. "The night you shared a bottle of rare scotch whiskey with your worst enemy?" He turned back to her, a half-smile on his lips. "It's at least a talking point."

"So wait..." She scoffed. "You seriously think that I'd swill scotch with you just because it's better than being alone?"

He removed his coat. "So you're admitting it's better?"

"I didn't say that. I said..." But she had. Was it better? She stared at him as he leaned against the table, silent. She'd had her birthday drink, technically. She could easily kick him out now. Curl up with a book and... God, was she really that pathetic? Her choices of companionship boiled down to book or bald evil man. She straightened her shoulders and moved to the table, sitting down slowly.

He took the seat opposite her, that ever-present smirk there. "I thought you might..."

She slapped a hand on the table. "Just shut up and pour, Luthor."

Lex pushed the glass across the table toward her. "Sip slowly this time. Something like this should be appreciated."

"Why? Because it's expensive? Isn't ten thousand to you just a twenty to me?"

"Because it's rare," he corrected.

She smiled rather smugly. "I bet you paid more than it's worth."

"I didn't pay anything for it." He sipped, letting the scoth just trickle down his throat. "It was a gift from an investor."

She sipped her own. "Investor or a co-conspirator on one of your little..."

"A Luthorcorp investor." He leaned back, swirling the amber liquid in his glass. "And you still refuse to believe I've changed. Why is that?"

She shrugged and sipped again. "Personal experience. There is not one thing you do that doesn't have a nefarious little scheme behind it." She leaned forward. "Take tonight. Let's just say that I have nothing better to do than sit here with you." She glanced down. "I'm not saying that's true, but suppose it is."

He found himself smiling. "Because it is."

Her eyes snapped up to his. "What's the draw for you?"

He gulped down the rest of his drink. It was better than answering. To be honest, he wasn't sure what the draw was. He'd hardly looked at his PDA until after nine. He'd been about to open this same bottle when he'd seen it on the side table. That was when he saw the flashing message. "Don't forget Chloe's birthday. Love, Lana." He remembered the day she'd done that, screwing around with his things. It was before the wedding and that time was as close to a honeymoon as they got. Her putting little touches everywhere. He'd been giddy with it at the time, even as annoying as it was. It felt so nearly like she'd truly loved him.

I can't believe you don't have any birthday reminders in here. Not even for your father. Do you even know the date?

I have assistants to remember these things.

Well, I'm putting Chloe's in.

She's your friend, not mine.

What's mine is yours, she'd said, smiling. So she's our friend.

Of course, she hadn't been. All through his relationship with Lana, every time he'd seen her, she'd had a suspicious eye on him. And any happiness with Lana had disappeared after the wedding. He'd known it had to do with Clark. Everything did. She'd never loved him, not really.

When that message had flashed, he'd found himself thinking of Chloe. A Kent had swooped in on her, too. Or maybe that was Lana. It was no secret that Chloe would drop anything for Clark Kent, even her child of a boyfriend. If there was anyone who was as pathetic as he tonight, it was her.

She snapped her fingers in front of his face. "Hello? Are you going to answer me?"

He put his glass down. "I'm sorry. I must have forgotten the question," he lied.

She rolled her eyes, then downed the rest of her glass. "Don't give me that. We aren't that deep in the bottle." She shuddered slightly and picked up said bottle and poured another for herself, then him. "What exactly would make you decide to drop everything and come over here?"

"Everything? You mean rambling around empty rooms, playing pool with myself, late supper for one? That kind of everything?"

She sighed. "So you're playing the lonely billionaire card? Am I supposed to buy that? Should I feel sorry for you?"

He picked up his glass. "Of course not. You have no room to feel sorry for anyone."

She stiffened slightly. "Meaning?"

He took a slow sip. He was glad he'd been able to turn things back to her, but he still liked making her wait for it. Chloe craved answers the way he craved power. "You just plod on through life, don't you?" He smiled. "You work hard, stay loyal and you think it's all going to pay off eventually. But what do you have?" He tilted his head to the side, studying her tight expression. "You have a job where you just can't get ahead." He tried not to smile at that. He did, after all, play a role there. Not that she knew it... yet. "A failed relationship," he went on. "The man you want constantly out of your grasp."

"Jimmy and I broke up by mutual..."

"I wasn't talking about Jimmy."

She flushed. He didn't miss it, even as she tried to cover by picking up her glass and swallowing its contents in one gulp. He should probably warn her to slow down. But he didn't want to lose track of where they were going. Her misery was nearly palpable. Yes. Join me, he thought.

"Clark and I are friends," she said, her jaw tight.

"And that's all you want?" He laughed slightly and shook his head. "You can't fool me, Sullivan. Clark may be as sharp as a bowling ball, but..."

"Isn't it funny that you brought it back to Clark," she said, slamming her glass down and pushing it away. "Because that's obviously why you're here. You're convinced I'm holding some secret of his and you think getting me drunk will..."

"Oh, I know you're holding some secret of his, but that's not the point of this night."

"Then what is the point?" She yelled the last, standing up, planting her hands wide on the table, nearly leaning over him. He was momentarily side-tracked by the view down her blouse. He'd give her one thing-- she could certainly fill out a blouse.

"The point," he said, happy to stay calm when she was so... not, "is that misery loves company."

She drew back. "I'm not miserable."

"Really?" He loosened his tie slightly, getting comfortable. He was never more comfortable than when everyone else was perturbed. "So your life is exactly where you want it to be. He shook his head again. "At least I can say I'm where I am because I f*cked up. But you... very sad."

"No sadder than you," she shot back. She shook herself and sat back down. "Does it ever bother you that absolutely no one wants to be around you? The only company your misery could find is someone who detests you and everything you touch."

"Oh? And where are all of your friends? Obviously not ringing in the birthday with you..."

"If I called them, they'd be here." She lifted her chin. "Do you have anyone in your life you could say that for?" She smiled. "And let's not count the help."

He clenched his teeth. "B*tch."

She smiled wider. "Oh, was that low? I'm sorry. My head must have been turned by all those lovely things you said to me." She raised an eyebrow. "What? You can dish it out, but you can't take it? Color me astonished."

TBC

I love it! I love the chloe, I love the lex, I think I just might be in love with you!

NS Senior Member Senior Member lj715's Avatar

I can;t believe I missed 2 updates. Omg, this is getting so good. Can;t wait for more.

NS Senior Member Senior Member letia84's Avatar

HA! They are really pissed off. I assume this means very angry, hot sex to come.

Lex's eyes had adjusted. But the time he heard the door unlock, he could see everything in the cramped apartment. He smiled as he watched her move through the apartment, shedding shoes and a purse. It was a little like the feeling he'd had as a kid, hiding, waiting to jump out and a scare a friend. Almost gleeful.
    HA! Lex hiding in the dark as kid to scare people would be priceless to see.

She wasn't much of a judge of hard liquor. She'd been to the odd party. Those had been full of beer and jello shots, mixed drinks. Nothing like this. Her eyes teared slightly as she swallowed. She put the bottle down and leaned against the counter, gulping air.
    What heck was she thinking taking such a huge drink. Thank goodness she didn't fall over.

"The point," he said, happy to stay calm when she was so... not, "is that misery loves company."

She drew back. "I'm not miserable."
    This is true they are both at this point miserable.

She smiled wider. "Oh, was that low? I'm sorry. My head must have been turned by all those lovely things you said to me." She raised an eyebrow. "What? You can dish it out, but you can't take it? Color me astonished."
    Alright Chloe. She better be ready to dish out more then he can take.

Very interesting start. The angry is off the charts. Will there be mention of Chloe's mother and her powers? I wonder what Lex reasons for doing that are.

Update soon!

looking for updates Senior Member somethingeasy's Avatar

"Why does my birthday warrant expensive liquor when I..." She inhaled suddenly. "Hate you," she breathed. She could feel it now. A sort of warmth that spread from her stomach to her throat. "Wow."

"Nice, isn't it?"
    LOL! Despite the fact that she chugged the expensive scotch down… it’s still good to see that she can still enjoy it, LOL!

She looked up. He was smirking again. "Maybe the liquor. I can't say the same for the company."

He nodded. "Ah, but what other option do you have?" He moved closer and she leaned away. He was only reaching above her, though. She watched, dumbfounded, as he took another glass from the cabinet, gathering his with it. "For the record, I'm not too fond of you. But how do you want to remember this birthday, Chloe?" He took the bottle from her hands. "The night you sat alone in your cramped, little place or..." He moved to the table and placed the bottle and glasses down. "The night you shared a bottle of rare scotch whiskey with your worst enemy?" He turned back to her, a half-smile on his lips. "It's at least a talking point."
    Heh, Only LEX could make a possibility like this sound so enticing, seductive and tempting. You HAVE to admire his charisma and powers of persuasion. VERY nicely done, Lex! LOL!

He took the seat opposite her, that ever-present smirk there. "I thought you might..."

She slapped a hand on the table. "Just shut up and pour, Luthor."
    LOL! Lex might have scored a ‘little’ point over here, but that does’t mean that Chloe is going to let him gloat about it. ROTFLMAO, I’m REALLY enjoying how every comment between them is a sharp, cutting, unsheated statement… designed to either cut, or to probe for weakness. I LOVE this banter, and it’s barely gotten started.

Lex pushed the glass across the table toward her. "Sip slowly this time. Something like this should be appreciated."

"Why? Because it's expensive? Isn't ten thousand to you just a twenty to me?"

"Because it's rare," he corrected.

She smiled rather smugly. "I bet you paid more than it's worth."

"I didn't pay anything for it." He sipped, letting the scotch just trickle down his throat. "It was a gift from an investor."

She sipped her own, grimacing slightly. "An Investor or a co-conspirator on one of your little..."
    Oh WOW! The banter whipping back and forth between them. It’s like watching Champion Game at Wimbledon… both of them striking words back and forth towards each other, without hesitating… and making each hit as hard as possible. Stunning, mesmerizing! Riveting!

Heh, and I really can’t tell who’s winning, ROTFL!

She shrugged and sipped again. "Personal experience. There is not one thing you do that doesn't have a nefarious little scheme behind it." She leaned forward. "Take tonight. Let's just say that I have nothing better to do than sit here with you." She glanced down. "I'm not saying that's true, but suppose it is."

He found himself smiling. "Because it is."

Her eyes snapped up to his. "What's the draw for you?"
    Heh, this WAS an earlier point to Luthor, but Sullivan is getting ready for a returning volley. He should have expected her to return the question back at him… especially since HE is the one who approached her, so he’s better have a better explanation than her.

Besides, Chloe knows he came here for a reason other than ‘niceness’, and she’s determined to find out what.

He gulped down the rest of his drink. It was better than answering. To be honest, he wasn't sure what the draw was. He'd hardly looked at his PDA until after nine. He'd been about to open this same bottle when he'd seen it on the side table. That was when he saw the flashing message. "Don't forget Chloe's birthday. Love, Lana." He remembered the day she'd done that, screwing around with his things. It was before the wedding and that time was as close to a honeymoon as they got. Her putting little touches everywhere. He'd been giddy with it at the time, even as annoying as it was. It felt so nearly like she'd truly loved him.
    This was just… pitiful! Even if he’s a bastard, Lex didn’t deserve this kind of treatment from Lana. I can see he was truly in love with her (stupid, moronic idiot!)… He was actually ‘giddy’ with love for her. And the whole time, she encouraged his infatuation by pretending to return his feelings… until she felt it was time to just… turn them off? No wonder he went crazy trying to ‘fix it’ so his mood-swinging fiancé would never leave him.

Of course, she hadn't been. All through his relationship with Lana, every time he'd seen her, she'd had a suspicious eye on him. And any happiness with Lana had disappeared after the wedding. He'd known it had to do with Clark. Everything did. She'd never loved him, not really.

When that message had flashed, he'd found himself thinking of Chloe. A Kent had swooped in on her, too. Or maybe that was Lana. It was no secret that Chloe would drop anything for Clark Kent, even her child of a boyfriend. If there was anyone who was as pathetic as he tonight, it was her.
    Hmmm, interesting! I’m starting to get an inkling of an idea on why Lex came here tonight. He came to reassure himself that there WAS someone more pathetic than him in the world…

"Everything? You mean rambling around empty rooms, playing pool with myself, late supper for one? That kind of everything?"

She sighed. "So you're playing the lonely billionaire card? Am I supposed to buy that? Should I feel sorry for you?”
    Heh, this might have been ‘part’ of the truth, but I’m glad to see that Chloe didn’t accept it as the end-all reason that Lex decided to spend tonight sharing a bottle of scotch with her.

He picked up his glass. "Of course not. You have no room to feel sorry for anyone."

She stiffened slightly. "Meaning?"

He took a slow sip. He was glad he'd been able to turn things back to her, but he still liked making her wait for it. Chloe craved answers the way he craved power. "You just plod on through life, don't you?" He smiled. "You work hard, stay loyal and you think it's all going to pay off eventually. But what do you have?" He tilted his head to the side, studying her tight expression. "You have a job where you just can't get ahead." He tried not to smile at that. He did, after all, play a role there. Not that she knew it... yet. "A failed relationship," he went on. "The man you want constantly out of your grasp."
    I winced at this long, heartless speech. He’s been preparing this, hasn’t he? The b*stard! He determined to prove to Chloe (and himself) that SHE is definitely the more pitiful and and pathetic one between the two of them.

She flushed. He didn't miss it, even as she tried to cover by picking up her glass and swallowing its contents in one gulp. He should probably warn her to slow down. But he didn't want to lose track of where they were going. Her misery was nearly palpable. Yes. Join me, he thought.
    complete and utter ba*tard!!! Is THIS how Lex is planning on making himself feel better about his own ruined personal life?! He’s going to make himself feel big and better by making Chloe feel small and worthless?

Sadly, this is a very human reaction. You WANT people to be as miserable as yourself when you’re having a horrible time in your life. You want to know that other people are suffering alongside you. This is a very vile, but very human kind of weakness Lex is showing over here… and it fits into his character that he would set his sights on an enemy as strong, intelligent and challenging as Chloe.

"Then what is the point?" She yelled the last, standing up, planting her hands wide on the table, nearly leaning over him. He was momentarily side-tracked by the view down her blouse. He'd give her one thing-- she could certainly fill out a blouse.
    heh, it was a tiny flash, but it was a little satisfactory to see a moment where Lex got to see Chloe as a desirable woman besides ‘just’ a troublesome enemy.

oooh, NICE! I loved the way AmazingApe captured Lex’s personality, right down to how much he’s enjoying being in control of this conversation… not only by dominating the topic of discussion, but also because he’s controlling his reactions and emotions while his enemy is not.

"Really?" He loosened his tie slightly, getting comfortable. He was never more comfortable than when everyone else was perturbed. "So your life is exactly where you want it to be. He shook his head again. "At least I can say I'm where I am because I f*cked up. But you... very sad."
    oh dear GOD! THIS was a horrible hit, and it actually rings true. Chloe is one of the ‘good guys’ who has dedicated her life to helping others… prioritizing others. Lex has spent his life serving himself and placing HIS needs above all others. But between Chloe’s selflessness and Lex’s complete selfishness, he can point out that they’re both in the same position of neglect and loneliness.

He can actually take some satisfaction in the fact that CHLOE’S way of dedicating her life to humanity has NOT made her life any better than Lex’s.

"No sadder than you," she shot back. She shook herself and sat back down. "Does it ever bother you that absolutely no one wants to be around you? The only company your misery could find is someone who detests you and everything you touch."

"Oh? And where are all of your friends? Obviously not ringing in the birthday with you..."

"If I called them, they'd be here." She lifted her chin. "Do you have anyone in your life you could say that for?" She smiled. "And let's not count the help."

He clenched his teeth. "B*tch."
    ROTFLMAO! Oh YES, Chloe! You GO, baby!!! Just when I thought Lex had framed a winning argument, Chloe spun the tables right back at him. She’s alone tonight, but that’s only by her own mopey, self-pitying choice. If she WANTED a good time, she could have called anyone (the Kents, Lois, the Justice League), and they would have thrown a party for her… But Lex, no-one would have thrown a party for him unless he paid them for it. ROTFLMAO! Brilliant rebuttal, Chloe! Game set and match!!!

I LOVED how he couldn’t return her shot with anything better than his snarl ‘B*tch’, LOL! You can always tell Lex Luthor has lost an argument when his vocabulary is gone to low places, LOL!

ROTFLMAO! Of course, Chloe is not going to leave him a moment to recover. He’s reeling, and she’s going to keep hitting at this weak spot she just discovered, LOL! LOVE HER!

Heh, she’d better be careful though. Lex does NOT like losing, and he might end up resorting to physical force of a sort… I don’t think he’s going to try and strike her, but he ‘might’ decide to ‘shut her up’ with a brutal kiss.

And Lex… when he kisses, if he starts introducing sex into the equation to ‘win’ this altercation… Let’s just say he’s had a very long time to become VERY good at this kind of a game, and Chloe had better be careful not to get sucked in too deep.

hmmm, although... hate-sex between the Chlex couple can be pretty fun to watch. But I have ALWAYS loved seeing Lex finding himself bewildered when he realizes he's hopelessly and obsessively in love with the Ultimate Challenge of a partner, Chloe Sullivan, LOL!

happy endings?

NS Junior Member

This fic is great..can't wait for next update.

Julie's Soul Sister

Ok.. Update now?

I like it so far... Angry and drunk.. Mhmmm Can't wait to see the outcomes...

I like the fact that it's realistic. It could soooo possible.... lol

Keep going on!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information