+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Deep in the Bottle (NC-17)

Re: Deep in the Bottle (NC-17) (updated 4/7/2008)

Quote Originally Posted by lexie View Post
    Oh, you've just gone and posted a gif from my favourite episode of The Vicar of Dibley! I love Richard Armitage and, of course, Dawn's hilarious. Richard's done a lot to stimulate my writing muse with his wonderful gallery of characters in recent years.
    Another Vicar fan! I collect as many Dawn French gifs as possible and just love when people recognize them. Between Vicar or Dibley and F&S, she's my girl!

I look forward to the next episode in this saga. Hopefully, Chloe and Lex will get their happy ending or, as happy an ending as possible, considering how things stand between them at this point.
    It'll be novel length, so I am confident I can get them there. It'll be a lot of work, but I really want to write those two riding off into the sunset.

Self-Bumping just in case anyone wants to read or reread these and to announce that I am just about to start the long-promised third and final part in this Chlex trilogy. If anyone's interested, I'll see you on the thread in a day or two!

Really enjoyed reading this story! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by allygator View Post
    Really enjoyed reading this story! Thanks!
    Thank you. So glad you liked!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information